Author Topic: The things you hate thread  (Read 20810 times)

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
Re: The things you hate thread
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2012, 11:57:17 am »
I think perhaps I sense a common theme here...  :-\

More seriously, my sympathies - I think I'd have gone stir crazy.
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline MichaelEvans

• Catgirl
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2012, 01:23:40 pm »
I think perhaps I sense a common theme here...  :-\

More seriously, my sympathies - I think I'd have gone stir crazy.

Indeed, thankfully I -do- have a selection of board games... Unfortunately they are SPANC which is NSFF (they'd not get the concepts/humor properly), Zombies (with several addon packs) (they don't want scary board games), Betrayal at the House on the Hill (same), and Ticket to Ride (Finally a winner).
---
Staff 2007-2010
2010-2008: Website Development (So very very much in the last month before the convention at last; Good thing I'm looking for work x.x and have the spare time ~.~)
2007: Website Administration (Mascot Voting Input, Live Schedule)

Offline CyberIncision

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2012, 03:51:25 pm »
Today I hate microwave meals (I'm really sick of them >.<)

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2012, 08:29:38 pm »
i hate
 stress most of all these last two weeks.
Senior stuff to graduate, but i shouldnt complain any more since i passed and now can graduate without a problem.
not being payed on time by party holic adults
windows vista and my laptop.
internet cords.
my obnoxious cousin in class
regretting the past
ignorant people.
old creppy pelvic thrusting men at transit stops
city buses.
freinds getting way to close to me.
my annoyence to others
my b***hy ness to others.
FAFSA
realationship problems.
again more stress
teachers
school
life.
how i screwed up friendships ill likly not ever get back....both of them
and that is all the past two weeks
It all started with the knee.

mascot art belongs to Elaine Huang and Jacqueline Taylor

Offline Lady In Red

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2012, 08:55:32 pm »
I HATE FINAL EXAMS! DD :

;A;

Kumori-con 2013 cosplay plans:
Day zero: Sollux Captor
Day one: Meenah peixes
Day two: Fem! Grand highblood.
Day three: We leave at about 1:30 pm, and it's a long drive home, so no cosplay on day three. Too much make up to take on and off, haha.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2012, 10:36:11 pm »
I love this Thread becuse we can learn about echother hate know rember if you are saying you hate this and hate that dont say NAMES of people. or talk bad about them on here you hate what they do like NOT saying thank you for dinner or help with dinner dishes dont say i hate for their clothing or looks and other stuff alright. just pointing out so no one get carried away.

Also I hate o.o gackupo wig its evil

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2012, 11:22:03 pm »
I love this Thread becuse we can learn about echother hate know rember if you are saying you hate this and hate that dont say NAMES of people. or talk bad about them on here you hate what they do like NOT saying thank you for dinner or help with dinner dishes dont say i hate for their clothing or looks and other stuff alright. just pointing out so no one get carried away.

Also I hate o.o gackupo wig its evil
So true~
I hate how expensive swim wear fabric is >( srsly 15 dollars a yard and I need 8 yards~
La vie est le plus beau spectacle sur terre~

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2012, 11:29:29 pm »
I hate how people pick on me because of my weight, you know what I get it alright!

Offline Lady In Red

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2012, 11:33:20 pm »
I hate how people think I'm anorexic, when I just have a fast metabolism!
In fact, I just hate how people pick on other people because of their body image!
Kumori-con 2013 cosplay plans:
Day zero: Sollux Captor
Day one: Meenah peixes
Day two: Fem! Grand highblood.
Day three: We leave at about 1:30 pm, and it's a long drive home, so no cosplay on day three. Too much make up to take on and off, haha.

Offline CyberIncision

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2012, 02:20:40 am »
^ Exactly! I hate that too! I am so sick of hearing it, from anyones weight. I get it all the time that I'm anorexic or something. I'm also tired of when people go on and on at me about how curvy women are better and they look better and they are what real men want. Ok, first, I am soooo sorry I was incapable of naturally growing bigger thighs and breasts. Second, I think peoples tastes differ so no size is superior to anyone elses. I'm small, I get it. If you're bigger, that's fine. You're smaller (It's probably unhealthy) but that's fine too. There is no reason to pit people against others because we look different. That is something we should relish. So yeah... I hate that :D

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2012, 04:13:19 am »
I am hating my lack of sleep.. Meh body wont let me sleep.. >.<

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2012, 05:34:21 am »
I hate hate. 8D

And bugs. Especially spiders. I have mild arachnophobia. >:
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2012, 07:42:24 am »
I hate...

That until I was 6 I wanted a pet spider. Then I met my sister and SOMEHOW got it in my head that all spiders are evil and I should run from them screaming, and return armed with the flattest shoe in the house. And if I can't reach it, the spider is named "Bob" and the light stays on until A) he moves or B) my mom's up to carry out the assassination.

That people think just cause I'm 5' tall and petite I'm the perfect thing to harass. Until I open my mouth and chew them out without a single cuss word. Then they turn all chicken and can't even defend their previous accusation. Really? Insult me with something better. There's a reason my mom's trying to convince me to become a lawyer.

People who can't "live" without the internet, and then follow you around proceeding to tell you about how they can't "live" without the internet. For eight freaking hours. (Go play out in the snow, read a book, meditate, draw, flip crayons, make a stupid paper football and fling it around, SOMETHING!!!!)

Birds. More than one bird. More than one bird in one area. More than one bird in one area coming toward me. The birds that dive around us on the campus field as students walk to class. That birds are so cute and colorful and make awsome noises, but I see one and go "O_O get it awaaaaaay. now." "Why?" "it's eeeeevil" "it's a bird" "uh huh.. that's what it wants you to think"

That my mom got a puppy less than 5 days after my dog died. I get home and have to deal with it for a weekend without her. Freaking deaf-attention-loving-puppy that for some ungodly reason we can't figure out, adores me.

People who love Eeyore or Piglet and refuse to acknowledge the rest of the 100-Acre Wood group as lovable. Same with Tweetie-Bird fans.

I'm sure I have more...
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2012, 02:24:59 pm »
I HATE THAT my girlfriends leave tonight but i have to wait 3 days I HATE YOU TRAIN

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2012, 02:59:10 am »
Giggly, squealing, over the top, will never shut up during an anime, bouncy, little pre-teen... FANGIRLS!!! D<

UGHGHGHG I experienced a whole row of them (particularly 3) tonight. I wanted to tell them to shut up or kick their chair or something. I was going INSANE.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 02:59:31 am by kimiski »

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2012, 03:44:17 am »
I hate it when people have nothing better to do then complain about everything >< Like, for example, there's a party and something slightly bad happens. And because of that single little bad thing, the party was horrible.
Seriously, it takes a lot for me to find a meetup, party, or con horrible. I just wish people could enjoy the fun and excitement of an event, rather then only pay attention to the bad things that happened.

Also, i hate it when people over the age of 13 don't wear deodorant. Seriously, you can be the single most attractive and friendly person around, and people still won't want to go near you because you smell so badly.

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2012, 02:14:12 pm »
my life right now,
relationships, im done with them!!
It all started with the knee.

mascot art belongs to Elaine Huang and Jacqueline Taylor

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2012, 05:51:15 pm »
I really ahte it when someone is trying to tell a another person what not to do and how to do things. Personally i really think that people should act like adults and solve their own issues with out other people getting the the middle of things. Seriously really hate it becuse every need to learn that your not always going to have mommmy and daddy around or someone there to help some thigns need to be done on your own.

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2012, 10:28:07 am »
I hate the graduation process.

High school or college. It's a headache either way.
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2012, 03:36:15 pm »
I hate the intolerance of human beings. Just because someone is different from you doesn't mean they're scary. I've seen too many bad things happen to my friends who aren't straight. It makes me sick.
Kumoricon 2019:
Axel (Kingdom Hearts 3, end game outfit)
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)
Keyleth (Critical Role, opening look)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2012, 04:08:37 pm »
I really hate it when people sya your head is in a pile of sand becuse you dont really care about politics adn then unfriend you when you delete a video off you face book wall i m sorry but i ve had 10 diffrent people post this sopa/ what ever other act there is and i jsut really dotn care wish they stop posting on my page i hate explanign things to my grandparents and I have to say when you unfriend someone I dont care either but over stupid crap thats what pisses me off adn go off and then talk crap about me to my girlfriend REALLY REALLY I HAT PEOPLE LIKE THAT WITH PASSIOn and i m not one to hate people but i really hate that person at the moment RAWR - mad face

Offline Tranny

• Catgirl
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2012, 01:53:16 am »
I really hate when you've been a huge fan of code lyoko since it came out and you entered a contest to win an autographed picture of one of the charcters by the voice actor. and Your brother who doesn't even like the show enters the contest and wins. I'm on the verge of tears I'm not even joking.

Offline XxBelovedxSoubixX

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2012, 03:30:08 pm »
I hate when people whine when you having an opposing opinion on facebook to theirs. Or get bent out of shape when they say something out of ignorance and you point it out. Everyone is thinking it, I'm just one of the other 3 that said something about it. Don't post it if you don't want a reply.

Offline Su Lu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2012, 04:34:19 pm »
I hate how much of conversations these days are just complaints  :-[
Kumoricon 2014!
I'm just hoping I can even make it this year...

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2012, 09:53:26 am »
I hate hate HATE that my boyfriend refuses to acknowledge his mistake. We never go out anymore, ever, and he promises me a date night and has almost two weeks to plan and make sure that his family knows he will be gone for Friday and Saturday, and what does he do? Not tell them! So they planned a freaking dinner party on Saturday (that I wasn't invited to mind you) and he calls and tells me "Plans change. S*** happens" F*** THAT! S*** DOESN'T HAPPEN! YOU DIDN'T TELL ANYONE YOU HAD PLANS AFTER PROMISING ME A DATE NIGHT! We haven't had an actual date night since valentines day when I made him dinner and a cake. And then he has the nerve to get upset at me for being upset with him for bailing on me.
I hate financial aid not listening to me.
I hate spiders.
I hate birds.
I hate earwigs.
I hate not having money.
I hate my womanly time.
I hate being a woman.

(Modified language per code of conduct. @random)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 10:09:58 am by @random »

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2012, 11:05:12 am »
I hate my little pony

Offline The_Emo_Schemer

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2012, 01:28:02 pm »
Seeing panty lines when girls wear bodysuits for cosplay.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 01:28:15 pm by The_Emo_Schemer »
2012 Kumoricon Cosplay
Fire Nation Disguise Suki -A:TLAB
Lenalee Lee - D.Gray-man
Sasuke - Brave 10
Yuffie Kisaragi
Sailor Moon

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2012, 01:34:45 pm »
Seeing panty lines when girls wear bodysuits for cosplay.
thats what a thongs for :O