Author Topic: The things you hate thread  (Read 20805 times)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
The things you hate thread
« on: December 26, 2011, 10:48:58 pm »
 >:( I know we all have things we hate either its how someone acts. or things that go wrong so this you hate thread ill go frist

The things i hate
1) when my brother sticks his pinky finger all the way up his nose!
2) when somone farts right next to you on a plane
3) I hate it when phones brake to easly

Offline Lady In Red

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
Re: The things you hate thread
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 11:01:35 pm »
I hate stubbing my toe :C
Kumori-con 2013 cosplay plans:
Day zero: Sollux Captor
Day one: Meenah peixes
Day two: Fem! Grand highblood.
Day three: We leave at about 1:30 pm, and it's a long drive home, so no cosplay on day three. Too much make up to take on and off, haha.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 11:58:11 pm »
I hate stubbing my toe :C
I do too ;-;

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 12:52:59 am »
I hate it when people are walking slow infront of you and you just want to get by but you can't D:

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 10:12:34 am »
hate it when my brotehr tells me it will be  okay he knows were he is goign when hes never been there before =.=

Offline Lady In Red

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 01:04:23 pm »
I hate it when you're styling a wig and you freak out because you think they're a spider on your leg, but it's just a wig hair.
I also hate it when it actually IS a spider.
;A;

Actually, I just hate spiders.
Day three: We leave at about 1:30 pm, and it's a long drive home, so no cosplay on day three. Too much make up to take on and off, haha.

Offline The_Emo_Schemer

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 01:04:28 am »
I hate when your walking in the mall and it's crowded because it's the holidays, and some girl in front of you just stops because she's texting on her phone and when you say "excuse me,' she looks at you like you offended her or something. >|

2012 Kumoricon Cosplay
Fire Nation Disguise Suki -A:TLAB
Lenalee Lee - D.Gray-man
Sasuke - Brave 10
Yuffie Kisaragi
Sailor Moon

Offline Lady In Red

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 12:04:21 pm »
^ ohh my god, right?!
I HATE rude people like that XC

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 12:14:08 pm »
I hate it when you're styling a wig and you freak out because you think they're a spider on your leg, but it's just a wig hair.
;A;

Me too.

I used to be big on the "vital part of the ecosystem, we'd be overrun with insects without them, etc" aspect... until one of the treacherous little bastards mistook my toe for a Thanksgiving turkey a few years ago. (>.<) I still live and let live, but now they seriously give me the creeps.
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 01:07:08 pm »
Lets see I hate
spiders too so very very much, once got a bite so bad I lost the nail, and it didnt grow back right

I hate drivers who act like you are the crazey one when they are the one doing an illegal move.

I hate I hate hate with the passion that burns with a thousand suns Niel Diamond music
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 03:04:48 pm »
I hate it when you and a friend plan something for a con adn you get kicked out becuse you are not into the anime much any more but you still want to go and do the thing with your friends and they still say you cant joine in when you were involed in the frist place

I also hate it when a friend over hears you talking about someone you dislike and then tell you not to talk about others behind their back. then turn around and talk about someone they have an issue with or dislike behind the persons back.

I also hate when you think someone is a good friend they end up not speaking to you and are "MAD" at you for something you thought was unfair and not speak to you becuse they are "MAD" at you  when you didn't do anything wrong and you were trying to make a point that you still want to joine in and have fun.

and I also hate it when people start calling themselves an anime charater and try to act and talk like the charater when its not even con time or their not even cosplay. and they scold you for calling them by their real name and you liek wait a moment ive know you for 4 years and I m know not allowed to call you by your name WHAT! (<example)

I alos hate it when I want my room clean and my younger brother dosent even help and theres so much dust its not funny and you want to find a jacket you have for a friend who really needs one and you cant even get into the closet T_T

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 03:41:07 pm »
;A;

Me too.

I used to be big on the "vital part of the ecosystem, we'd be overrun with insects without them, etc" aspect... until one of the treacherous little bastards mistook my toe for a Thanksgiving turkey a few years ago. (>.<) I still live and let live, but now they seriously give me the creeps.

I had a huge nest of them right in my window seal, . . which coincidentally is more or less where my head rests when I sleep. They never bothered me! :0

Although, they were jumping spiders . . which I have since discovered are extremely nice. Supposedly. I never had one of them bite me or even attempt to get near me when there was a bunch of them next to my sleeping head. XD

I worked in a produce department for a number of years. I came across a few banana spiders and black widows in my day. I used to be sooo cautious whenever I was putting out bananas and grapes. :( Even to this day, I'm careful when I pick up bananas in the grocery store. I won't grab any that have clearly had some sort of spider eggs scraped off them. XD
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 03:42:45 pm by reppy »

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline Lady In Red

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2011, 07:08:10 pm »
Ohmygod.

You are the bravest man I will ever know of.
ajsdlaskdlkahsdklasd

I can't go anywhere near them.
I cry.

Phobias suck.
;A;

I found a HUGE spider (wolf spider or something ) on my leg once, and I freak out so hard, it flew across the room.

THen I couldn't find it, and then I found it IN MY BED. (I think it wanted revenge.)
It took me an hour to get the courage to scoop it up with our mini trash basket, and thirty minuets to get  it outside.
I slept on the couch for two nights.
ugh.
spidersss.

Offline 9LRCenturion

• Sailor Scout
    • deviantArt
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 01:28:59 pm »
I hate it when you're checking out a bloody extreme couponer at work.. and in the middle of their gigantic stack of coupons.... the computer system crashes on you so you have to reboot and then scan all of the fricking ITEMS and COUPONS all OVER again. -___-
2012 Cosplay: Pirate!Spain, Kyouya Ootori

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2011, 02:37:04 pm »
I really hate it when people thing plus size means FAT or over weight when plus size can mean anything down to being curvy to big bone. >> its not just being an XXXL or something like that. and plus size isent just fat. -sigh

Offline icanhaspocky

• Cabbit
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 03:33:07 pm »
I hate it when people say not to do something and then go and do it.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 10:52:00 pm by icanhaspocky »
KumoriCon 2012- Maka Albarn, Alois Trancy [from OVA](maybe), Matryoshka Gumi (maybe)
ECCC- Annabeth Chase, Kuro Lolita or Matryoshka Gumi
----_/\_*
'~(*w*)-*
--<'''♥'">
---'\_|_/ * Alphonse Elric loves you!
And now for something completely different

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2011, 04:07:11 pm »
I hate people who get sooooo worked up over celebrities (whether it be actors, musicians, models, etc.) that they wish they were dead or trash talk them for no legit reason. I understand disliking their work but respecting people is important, though it seems people forget that a lot and I can't stand it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 04:08:17 pm by Romo »
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3
- Billy Joe Cobra (Dude, That's My Ghost!)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2012, 12:52:00 pm »
I hate people who get sooooo worked up over celebrities (whether it be actors, musicians, models, etc.) that they wish they were dead or trash talk them for no legit reason. I understand disliking their work but respecting people is important, though it seems people forget that a lot and I can't stand it.

I agreee I cant stand it when people dish on other people they do not know anything about you cant always belive the tabloids becuse there are alot of lies in them and sometimes they act out for the money and fame. Just becuse you dislike someone like how I dislike The girl who plays bella from twighlight becuse I think her acting is alittle dule and have no really emotion to it. dosent mean I should trash talk her. but she is kinda rude in person and looked alittle sickly when they were filmign in my home town but i think thats becuse the mayor was dumb and didnt tell anyone they were going to film adn they ahd to do retakes from hell. and the stresss was getting to her head no idea. >> but people tend to do that to people they dont know even if they are not a celb and stuff .

Offline icanhaspocky

• Cabbit
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2012, 02:04:35 pm »

I agreee I cant stand it when people dish on other people they do not know anything about you cant always belive the tabloids becuse there are alot of lies in them and sometimes they act out for the money and fame. Just becuse you dislike someone like how I dislike The girl who plays bella from twighlight becuse I think her acting is alittle dule and have no really emotion to it. dosent mean I should trash talk her. but she is kinda rude in person and looked alittle sickly when they were filmign in my home town but i think thats becuse the mayor was dumb and didnt tell anyone they were going to film adn they ahd to do retakes from hell. and the stresss was getting to her head no idea. >> but people tend to do that to people they dont know even if they are not a celb and stuff .

I think it's kind of funny that they were filming in your home town, because they filmed in mine, too.

Anyway, back on the subject at hand, I completely agree.  I hate it when people talk like that.  I want to just go up to them and say, "Uh huh. . . and what exactly did they do to you?"
KumoriCon 2012- Maka Albarn, Alois Trancy [from OVA](maybe), Matryoshka Gumi (maybe)
----_/\_*
'~(*w*)-*
--<'''♥'">

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2012, 02:34:06 pm »
I want to as well Its just foolish for people to do that I mean they tell you not to do it but they dont know the person your are even talking about thats happen to me before I was talking about someone  over the phone with a friend (we both know the girl )who did not take good photos for a modeling profolia and and the person I was staying with started and augment with me saying how i should talk about people and then she talking about someone bad about someone I did not know . I mean i hate that sooo much all the aguments that happen over something stupid and over people others dont know about. I hate easdroppers the most as well

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2012, 03:21:59 pm »
I wouldn't say I hate this; it's just vexatious...
Trash-talking, period. It rarely ends well, you know?
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2012, 04:11:02 pm »
i hate it when plans get cancled the day of or right when your about to leave. Gah! 5 times these two weeks!!

i hate it when your just cleaning the counters and you look down to your hand and notice you have a rather large dripping red blob on your finger from a cute you have no clue what so ever how you got.

i hate when  people say you shouldnt cosplay what you want, because you dont have the ''sex apeal'' for the character.
who the f---- cares? its what i want not you random person at the mall yesterday.

i hate when people evesdrop on conversations, but then again i do it so does every body else.
It all started with the knee.

mascot art belongs to Elaine Huang and Jacqueline Taylor

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2012, 06:58:18 pm »
I hate it when you find a spider on the wall and when you go to smoosh it the spider falls behind your bed ><

I also hate when people watch me while texting.
La vie est le plus beau spectacle sur terre~

Offline Lady In Red

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2012, 07:03:05 pm »
I hate it when something bad happens and you wish wish, with everything you are, that you could fix it, but you can't.
I hate feeling helpless.

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2012, 06:44:50 am »
I hate getting up so early after two weeks of break. It's madening!!!

Offline icanhaspocky

• Cabbit
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2012, 04:52:32 pm »

Omg!  So true!  I wanted to kill my alarm clock. . .
----_/\_*
'~(*w*)-*
--<'''♥'">

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2012, 06:47:01 pm »

i hate my alarm clock, i have two just to make sure i get up now. i used to be a morning person what happened?!

i hate when things change and its not what you wanted...

Offline icanhaspocky

• Cabbit
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2012, 08:41:42 pm »

i hate my alarm clock, i have two just to make sure i get up now. i used to be a morning person what happened?!

I used to be a morning person, too, but during the break, I slept in til like 11 a few days.  I was seriously shocked at myself. . .
----_/\_*
'~(*w*)-*
--<'''♥'">

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2012, 08:44:09 pm »

I used to be a morning person, too, but during the break, I slept in til like 11 a few days.  I was seriously shocked at myself. . .

im a ''wake up at 6 o'clock'' kinda person onn a daily bases besides weekends witch are like 8 to 9
i really really reeeaaaallllyyyy hate my laptop right now. CONNECT TO WIFI!!!

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2012, 09:54:20 pm »
I hate it when you hvae a trade with someone and they wont awncer you back and then you get told you have to babysit so you have to change plans and so on

Offline Lady In Red

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2012, 10:38:57 pm »
I hate it when I get lemon juice in my eye.

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2012, 07:20:13 am »
I hate it she I have to "graduate" this semester on the 20th... Yah not enough time guys not enough time!!!

Offline Prinz Eugen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2012, 10:29:58 am »
I hate:

- Those green-square Bike boxes.
- Yeah, pedestrians in Portland have royal 'right of way,' but it's at least a little courteous to pick up your heels a little bit when you're holding up traffic. I hate it when sauntering slobs who look at you, then make like they're slowing down to a full-on, lowest-speed MOSEY in a crosswalk, just because they know they can hold you up.
(Re. the above two, I'm generally avoiding events & shops inside Portland just because it's gotten too inconvenient to drive into town.)

- Writers who use 'they' as a singular. Yeah, some people are OK with it, but I grew up with "he or she," "his or hers," or the older "his" being OK by itself. When someone says 'they,' my grammatical processor goes off looking to find whatever else is PLURAL in the sentence, and if I don't find a match that makes sense I get annoyed. (Just me, deal with it, show some tolerance for people who think differently, no h8ters against people who prefer traditional grammar, plz.)
- Same goes for mixing up 'blonde' vs. 'blond.'
- And using 'FLOUNDER' (big ugly fish with both its eyes off to one side of its spine) for 'founder' (to sink, such as an opinion poll, or a stock price.)

- Mitt Romney as a Republican candidate. Barf.

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2012, 12:17:57 am »
^ While generally I'm very picky about grammar, I actually try to go out of my way to use singular they instead of 'he' or 'she', in certain cases, because I know plenty of people who don't fit into the gender binary and don't count themselves as either a 'he' or a 'she'. 'He' and 'she' are grammatically correct, but they leave a lot of people out.

(In the context of, say, a character in a book with a definite gender, I've got no beef, but in something like my school's parent handbook, where in reference to 'your student' they generally use 'he', it ticks me off.)

Related to the above, I hate that in most every language, male is the default gender. Drives me up the wall. I can accept its use in the past, but honestly? We're still doing that? And there are people who think we live in a post-sexist society? Augh.

I also hate ants and rotting food.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2012, 08:44:54 pm »
I hate it when wigs get tangled and their evil to brush out

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2012, 05:08:06 am »
Lies.

Spiders.

Watermelon, Coconut, Sour Krout, Cucumber, Carrots, Kool-Aid....

People who speak like this, "Yo boyz we gonna be poppin it off the hook tonight bro fo show wanna join yo?" and seriously believe they are cool.... -_______-

Bad grammar. I get the whole, "It's just the internet" thing but seriously... some people make me want to punch them and ask them where the heck they went to school....

People putting words into your mouth.

When someone waves aside how you feel about a certain situation... but then when they are in the same situation and feel the same way THEN they get it.... -__-

When people say they won't watch something, or stop watching something JUST because it's popular or became popular.... It's like... so what. Like it because you like it... -__-

Flavored Water. This should never exist. It's called JUICE. Otherwise... it tastes just like watered down juice. D<

Inconsiderate people. This covers everyone from bad pedestrians, rude people who stop right in front of you, people who take up the entire freaking grocery aisle when shopping, people who let their stupid little kids run around wild in public places.... etc

Bad and unfair things happening.... feeling sad and helpless...

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline Mew*Haruko

• Chibi
    • My YouTube. Subscribe! <3
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2012, 03:25:13 pm »
I have suffered from a Phobia of people looking at me while eating, and I couldn't eat in public for about 2 years.
I hate it when people stare period.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2012, 06:23:15 pm »
I hate it when people ask me if I am okay when they know I am not

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2012, 02:14:43 am »
Rainbow clothing ~.~
I like goats.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2012, 02:43:33 am »
Rainbow clothing ~.~

OMg what is with rainbow clothing i mean tiedye is one thing but rainbow clothing @_@

Offline CyberIncision

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2012, 05:23:27 am »
Being ignored
being lied to
someone in particular
liars
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 07:55:58 am by CyberIncision »

Offline icanhaspocky

• Cabbit
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2012, 05:42:49 pm »
The censor bill.

Teachers that dumb stuff WAAAAAY down for little kids.

When people explain to kids that 'protagonist' means 'good guy' and 'antagonist' means 'bad guy'.  That's not true!  Protagonist= main character.  Antagonist=person/thing that stands in protagonists way.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 07:45:18 pm by icanhaspocky »
----_/\_*
'~(*w*)-*
--<'''♥'">

Offline The_Emo_Schemer

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2012, 11:09:07 pm »
I hate when a**hole drivers swerve and speed through puddles and splash a torrent of water on you when it's already raining hard outside.

This happened tonight as I was going home around 8. Not cool.
2012 Kumoricon Cosplay
Lenalee Lee - D.Gray-man
Sasuke - Brave 10
Yuffie Kisaragi
Sailor Moon

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2012, 11:22:02 pm »
I hate when you leg falls asleep and you don't realize it till its too late and you stand up only to fall flat on  your face V_____V (that just happend)

Offline Tranny

• Catgirl
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2012, 12:08:34 am »
I hate it when you get a call from your gf's mother saying to leave her daughter alone. Just because your gay and she doesn't want to believe her daughter is too.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2012, 12:22:41 am »
I hate if when your tryign to get your girlfend to move to oregon and her mother is telling her how racise oregon is and them turns around and makes rude comments about how somthign si so good she rather live in oregon there in the dead town she is at T_T like seriouisly

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2012, 10:17:55 pm »
Ahem.
I hate:
Weaboos.
Cat haters.
Animal haters.
Haters.
Cartoon haters.
Nazis.
Neo Nazis.
Generic racist people.
Homophobes.
People who don't get spirituallity and complain about it and how people are weird because they feel like they were sopposed to be born, or in a past life were, a different creature.
Drama queens at cosplay meetups.
People who complain about how broke they are, then go off and spend hundreds if not thousands, of dollars on cosplay, anime crap, and conventions.
People who complain about things other people like when it's not hurting them in any way, shape, or form.
People who don't take relationships seriously. Like it's a game to them or something.
People who say one fandom is better then another's, based on just the idiots of the fandom.
People who hate of furries because they think all of them just like yiffing. Sure, i admit, a lot of them do, but most of them don't from my experiences.
PEOPLE WHO THINK DISNEY MOVIES ARE ONLY FOR LITTLE KIDS 8I
Ok, i'm done.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2012, 10:32:29 pm »
lol saki

Today I hate
My brother girlfriend...sometime she gets really iratting and dosent want to do dishes or even say thank you for making dinner >>
People who say their my friend and then go and talk crap about me behind my back I mean hello yes i m scary but I wont beat on you unless I feel like it
People who are afraid to say stuff to myself
I also hate T_T hot irons i burned my hand .... bad

Offline garfieldelric

• Chibi
    • Garfield's website
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2012, 06:47:31 am »
Things I hate:
Being misunderstood.
Drama.
Pushy people.
Sports haters.
Narrow-minded people.

I'll come up with more later.

A proud attendee of Kumoricon and SakuraCon.

Offline MichaelEvans

• Catgirl
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2012, 11:54:26 am »
I hate:

Power outages
Power outages that last > 24 hours.
Power outages that ruin everything in your cold storage.
Power outages that ruin any chance of having fun besides a board game (which you get bored of quickly) on otherwise perfectly wonderful snow days off work.
---
Staff 2007-2010
2010-2008: Website Development (So very very much in the last month before the convention at last; Good thing I'm looking for work x.x and have the spare time ~.~)
2007: Website Administration (Mascot Voting Input, Live Schedule)

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2012, 11:57:17 am »
I think perhaps I sense a common theme here...  :-\

More seriously, my sympathies - I think I'd have gone stir crazy.

Offline MichaelEvans

• Catgirl
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2012, 01:23:40 pm »
I think perhaps I sense a common theme here...  :-\

More seriously, my sympathies - I think I'd have gone stir crazy.

Indeed, thankfully I -do- have a selection of board games... Unfortunately they are SPANC which is NSFF (they'd not get the concepts/humor properly), Zombies (with several addon packs) (they don't want scary board games), Betrayal at the House on the Hill (same), and Ticket to Ride (Finally a winner).
---
Staff 2007-2010
2010-2008: Website Development (So very very much in the last month before the convention at last; Good thing I'm looking for work x.x and have the spare time ~.~)
2007: Website Administration (Mascot Voting Input, Live Schedule)

Offline CyberIncision

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2012, 03:51:25 pm »
Today I hate microwave meals (I'm really sick of them >.<)

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2012, 08:29:38 pm »
i hate
 stress most of all these last two weeks.
Senior stuff to graduate, but i shouldnt complain any more since i passed and now can graduate without a problem.
not being payed on time by party holic adults
windows vista and my laptop.
internet cords.
my obnoxious cousin in class
regretting the past
ignorant people.
old creppy pelvic thrusting men at transit stops
city buses.
freinds getting way to close to me.
my annoyence to others
my b***hy ness to others.
FAFSA
realationship problems.
again more stress
teachers
school
life.
how i screwed up friendships ill likly not ever get back....both of them
and that is all the past two weeks

Offline Lady In Red

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2012, 08:55:32 pm »
I HATE FINAL EXAMS! DD :

;A;

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2012, 10:36:11 pm »
I love this Thread becuse we can learn about echother hate know rember if you are saying you hate this and hate that dont say NAMES of people. or talk bad about them on here you hate what they do like NOT saying thank you for dinner or help with dinner dishes dont say i hate for their clothing or looks and other stuff alright. just pointing out so no one get carried away.

Also I hate o.o gackupo wig its evil

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2012, 11:22:03 pm »
I love this Thread becuse we can learn about echother hate know rember if you are saying you hate this and hate that dont say NAMES of people. or talk bad about them on here you hate what they do like NOT saying thank you for dinner or help with dinner dishes dont say i hate for their clothing or looks and other stuff alright. just pointing out so no one get carried away.

Also I hate o.o gackupo wig its evil
So true~
I hate how expensive swim wear fabric is >( srsly 15 dollars a yard and I need 8 yards~

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2012, 11:29:29 pm »
I hate how people pick on me because of my weight, you know what I get it alright!

Offline Lady In Red

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2012, 11:33:20 pm »
I hate how people think I'm anorexic, when I just have a fast metabolism!
In fact, I just hate how people pick on other people because of their body image!

Offline CyberIncision

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2012, 02:20:40 am »
^ Exactly! I hate that too! I am so sick of hearing it, from anyones weight. I get it all the time that I'm anorexic or something. I'm also tired of when people go on and on at me about how curvy women are better and they look better and they are what real men want. Ok, first, I am soooo sorry I was incapable of naturally growing bigger thighs and breasts. Second, I think peoples tastes differ so no size is superior to anyone elses. I'm small, I get it. If you're bigger, that's fine. You're smaller (It's probably unhealthy) but that's fine too. There is no reason to pit people against others because we look different. That is something we should relish. So yeah... I hate that :D

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2012, 04:13:19 am »
I am hating my lack of sleep.. Meh body wont let me sleep.. >.<

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2012, 05:34:21 am »
I hate hate. 8D

And bugs. Especially spiders. I have mild arachnophobia. >:
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2012, 07:42:24 am »
I hate...

That until I was 6 I wanted a pet spider. Then I met my sister and SOMEHOW got it in my head that all spiders are evil and I should run from them screaming, and return armed with the flattest shoe in the house. And if I can't reach it, the spider is named "Bob" and the light stays on until A) he moves or B) my mom's up to carry out the assassination.

That people think just cause I'm 5' tall and petite I'm the perfect thing to harass. Until I open my mouth and chew them out without a single cuss word. Then they turn all chicken and can't even defend their previous accusation. Really? Insult me with something better. There's a reason my mom's trying to convince me to become a lawyer.

People who can't "live" without the internet, and then follow you around proceeding to tell you about how they can't "live" without the internet. For eight freaking hours. (Go play out in the snow, read a book, meditate, draw, flip crayons, make a stupid paper football and fling it around, SOMETHING!!!!)

Birds. More than one bird. More than one bird in one area. More than one bird in one area coming toward me. The birds that dive around us on the campus field as students walk to class. That birds are so cute and colorful and make awsome noises, but I see one and go "O_O get it awaaaaaay. now." "Why?" "it's eeeeevil" "it's a bird" "uh huh.. that's what it wants you to think"

That my mom got a puppy less than 5 days after my dog died. I get home and have to deal with it for a weekend without her. Freaking deaf-attention-loving-puppy that for some ungodly reason we can't figure out, adores me.

People who love Eeyore or Piglet and refuse to acknowledge the rest of the 100-Acre Wood group as lovable. Same with Tweetie-Bird fans.

I'm sure I have more...
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2012, 02:24:59 pm »
I HATE THAT my girlfriends leave tonight but i have to wait 3 days I HATE YOU TRAIN

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2012, 02:59:10 am »
Giggly, squealing, over the top, will never shut up during an anime, bouncy, little pre-teen... FANGIRLS!!! D<

UGHGHGHG I experienced a whole row of them (particularly 3) tonight. I wanted to tell them to shut up or kick their chair or something. I was going INSANE.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 02:59:31 am by kimiski »

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2012, 03:44:17 am »
I hate it when people have nothing better to do then complain about everything >< Like, for example, there's a party and something slightly bad happens. And because of that single little bad thing, the party was horrible.
Seriously, it takes a lot for me to find a meetup, party, or con horrible. I just wish people could enjoy the fun and excitement of an event, rather then only pay attention to the bad things that happened.

Also, i hate it when people over the age of 13 don't wear deodorant. Seriously, you can be the single most attractive and friendly person around, and people still won't want to go near you because you smell so badly.

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2012, 02:14:12 pm »
my life right now,
relationships, im done with them!!

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2012, 05:51:15 pm »
I really ahte it when someone is trying to tell a another person what not to do and how to do things. Personally i really think that people should act like adults and solve their own issues with out other people getting the the middle of things. Seriously really hate it becuse every need to learn that your not always going to have mommmy and daddy around or someone there to help some thigns need to be done on your own.

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2012, 10:28:07 am »
I hate the graduation process.

High school or college. It's a headache either way.
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2012, 03:36:15 pm »
I hate the intolerance of human beings. Just because someone is different from you doesn't mean they're scary. I've seen too many bad things happen to my friends who aren't straight. It makes me sick.
Kumoricon 2019:
Axel (Kingdom Hearts 3, end game outfit)
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)
Keyleth (Critical Role, opening look)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2012, 04:08:37 pm »
I really hate it when people sya your head is in a pile of sand becuse you dont really care about politics adn then unfriend you when you delete a video off you face book wall i m sorry but i ve had 10 diffrent people post this sopa/ what ever other act there is and i jsut really dotn care wish they stop posting on my page i hate explanign things to my grandparents and I have to say when you unfriend someone I dont care either but over stupid crap thats what pisses me off adn go off and then talk crap about me to my girlfriend REALLY REALLY I HAT PEOPLE LIKE THAT WITH PASSIOn and i m not one to hate people but i really hate that person at the moment RAWR - mad face

Offline Tranny

• Catgirl
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2012, 01:53:16 am »
I really hate when you've been a huge fan of code lyoko since it came out and you entered a contest to win an autographed picture of one of the charcters by the voice actor. and Your brother who doesn't even like the show enters the contest and wins. I'm on the verge of tears I'm not even joking.

Offline XxBelovedxSoubixX

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2012, 03:30:08 pm »
I hate when people whine when you having an opposing opinion on facebook to theirs. Or get bent out of shape when they say something out of ignorance and you point it out. Everyone is thinking it, I'm just one of the other 3 that said something about it. Don't post it if you don't want a reply.

Offline Su Lu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2012, 04:34:19 pm »
I hate how much of conversations these days are just complaints  :-[
Kumoricon 2014!
I'm just hoping I can even make it this year...

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2012, 09:53:26 am »
I hate hate HATE that my boyfriend refuses to acknowledge his mistake. We never go out anymore, ever, and he promises me a date night and has almost two weeks to plan and make sure that his family knows he will be gone for Friday and Saturday, and what does he do? Not tell them! So they planned a freaking dinner party on Saturday (that I wasn't invited to mind you) and he calls and tells me "Plans change. S*** happens" F*** THAT! S*** DOESN'T HAPPEN! YOU DIDN'T TELL ANYONE YOU HAD PLANS AFTER PROMISING ME A DATE NIGHT! We haven't had an actual date night since valentines day when I made him dinner and a cake. And then he has the nerve to get upset at me for being upset with him for bailing on me.
I hate financial aid not listening to me.
I hate spiders.
I hate birds.
I hate earwigs.
I hate not having money.
I hate my womanly time.
I hate being a woman.

(Modified language per code of conduct. @random)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 10:09:58 am by @random »

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2012, 11:05:12 am »
I hate my little pony

Offline The_Emo_Schemer

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2012, 01:28:02 pm »
Seeing panty lines when girls wear bodysuits for cosplay.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 01:28:15 pm by The_Emo_Schemer »
2012 Kumoricon Cosplay
Lenalee Lee - D.Gray-man
Sasuke - Brave 10
Yuffie Kisaragi
Sailor Moon

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2012, 01:34:45 pm »
Seeing panty lines when girls wear bodysuits for cosplay.
thats what a thongs for :O