Author Topic: The "I need a _____ Cosplayer" Thread  (Read 2214838 times)

Offline ryuchanwings

• Oni
Re: The "I need a _____ Cosplayer" Thread
« Reply #250 on: May 02, 2014, 06:05:05 am »
Character I'm looking for: FranceThe series they're from: Hetalia!Age Range of Cosplayer: Any age is fine but preferred 18+Why: I will be going as (hopefully)  Jeanne de Arc in armor!  ((If completed on time Armor will be made with real metal and leather))What they might have to do:  Pose for pictures, a little acting, both cute and fluffy and maybe a bit sad.... we all know their story after all!  I'm sorta excited about this because (supposedly) one of my ancestors was her best childhood friend.  Also, I LOVE FRANCE!

Character I'm looking for: RussiaThe series they're from: Hetalia!Age Range of Cosplayer: (Any age is fine but preferred 18+)Why: I will be (also) going as Nyo!China!What they might have to do: Pose for pictures, hang out, acting, be cuddly, be prepared for slightly tsundere China (but not too much because I love you.  *hugs Russia Plushie*)

Character I'm looking for: Pitch Black, North and some other ROTG cosplayers!The series they're from: Rise of the GuardiansAge Range of Cosplayer: Any, 18+ preferredWhy: I will be going as Femme!Sandy again this year!What they might have to do: Pose for pictures, hang out, deal with a silent jingling person.  If you are Pitch, I ship this pairing, so possible cuddling!

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #251 on: May 23, 2014, 11:58:22 pm »
Character I'm looking for: FranceThe series they're from: Hetalia!Age Range of Cosplayer: Any age is fine but preferred 18+Why: I will be going as (hopefully)  Jeanne de Arc in armor!  ((If completed on time Armor will be made with real metal and leather))What they might have to do:  Pose for pictures, a little acting, both cute and fluffy and maybe a bit sad.... we all know their story after all!  I'm sorta excited about this because (supposedly) one of my ancestors was her best childhood friend.  Also, I LOVE FRANCE!

Character I'm looking for: RussiaThe series they're from: Hetalia!Age Range of Cosplayer: (Any age is fine but preferred 18+)Why: I will be (also) going as Nyo!China!What they might have to do: Pose for pictures, hang out, acting, be cuddly, be prepared for slightly tsundere China (but not too much because I love you.  *hugs Russia Plushie*)

Character I'm looking for: Pitch Black, North and some other ROTG cosplayers!The series they're from: Rise of the GuardiansAge Range of Cosplayer: Any, 18+ preferredWhy: I will be going as Femme!Sandy again this year!What they might have to do: Pose for pictures, hang out, deal with a silent jingling person.  If you are Pitch, I ship this pairing, so possible cuddling!

I'm Doing both France and Toothfairy ( I'm the one in your display picture there) >3
La vie est le plus beau spectacle sur terre~

Offline lacecorporal

• Oni
« Reply #252 on: May 30, 2014, 12:38:17 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Superboy/Conner Kent
The series they're from: Young Justice/DC
ComicsAge Range of Cosplayer: 16-25, though I'm open to other ages, just shoot me a message!
Why: (State the Reason) I'll be cosplaying Miss Martian and would love to get some photos of 'SuperMartian'!What they might have to do: Just a quick photoshoot, maybe hang out if you'd like to and we both have time!

« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 03:06:44 pm by lacecorporal »
Cosplay plans '14-'15
-Euphemia, Code Geass (Kumori)
-Miss Martian, Young Justice
-Amaimon, Blue Exorcist
-Batgirl, Batman (Kumori)
-Sailor Uranus, Sailor Moon (Kumori)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #253 on: May 30, 2014, 02:30:16 pm »
Character I'm looking for:
ANYONE other than Sora from Kingdom Hearts 2 (I am going to be Sora and my friend will be whoever he decides later..Leaning towards Saix or Xemnas since both are easier)
The series they're from:
Kingdom Hearts 2 (Yes only KH2 because see below....)Age Range of Cosplayer:
Any (No shipping with anyone under 18 though)
Why:
Photos. I would LIKE battle photos, or Promo photos (like poses from the Promo pictures and all that that are real awesome)What they might have to do:
Whatever you want..Just take pics with me lol

Offline PrincessReesesButtercup

• Cabbit
« Reply #254 on: May 31, 2014, 08:03:37 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Claude Faustus
The series they're from: Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
Age Range of Cosplayer: 15-18 preferrably
Why: Pictures mostly. And every Alois needs his Claude :D
What they might have to do: Take pics with me pretty much xD So im not a loner Alois.

Offline Vivi

• Oni
« Reply #255 on: July 13, 2014, 11:59:47 pm »
Separate from Mikuo, I might also be going as Aoi Kano from Gekka Ryouran Romance if I can get the rest of the outfit that I haven't finished done before the convention.  I might as well see if anyone is going as any of the other characters from the game even though I acknowledge how unpopular it is.

Character I'm looking for: Any of the characters from the game.  Preferably Seri or Nazuna.
The series they're from: Gekka Ryouran Romance.
Age Range of Cosplayer: Due to the content of the game I would assume anyone 18+.
Why: It would be super cool to find other cosplayers in my area who are interested in visual novels and otome games.  I've just recently developed an interest in them so don't be surprised if I don't know many of the popular/recent games.
What they might have to do: Hang out and/or take pictures!
Day One: Pearl (Steven Universe)
Day Two: Wadanohara (Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea)
Day Three: Masada (Yume Nikki)
Day Four: Mikuo Hatsune (Vocaloid)

Offline Styrie

• Oni
« Reply #256 on: July 16, 2014, 03:10:07 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Wolves! (Kiba, Tsume, Hige, Toboe, Blue)
The series they're from: Wolf's Rain
Age Range of Cosplayer :Preferably closer to my age, so late teens or so (16-22).
Why: I'm planning on cosplaying Cheza and I would like to have some wolves to run around with :3

What they might have to do: Run around with me, hang out for the day I decide to do Cheza (I might do her more than once depending on cosplays), play in the water, take pictures, ect

Please and thank you!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 03:29:01 pm by Styrie »

Offline kuroki-neko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #257 on: July 16, 2014, 05:55:05 pm »
Age Range of Cosplayer :Preferably closer to my age, so late teens or so (16-22).
Why: I'm planning on cosplaying Cheza and I would like to have some wolves to run around with :3

What they might have to do: Run around with me, hang out for the day I decide to do Cheza (I might do her more than once depending on cosplays), play in the water, take pictures, ect

Please and thank you!

Il be cosplaying as Kiba

Offline Lilhisty

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #258 on: July 16, 2014, 09:25:45 pm »

I cosplay as Octavia if you are still looking for ponies!!!! :D

I know I've already posted here, but I've changed my mind about a couple things (time is an issue) and so I need a different set of cosplayers :3

Character I'm looking for: Any Pony (except Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie) in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
The series they're from: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Age Range of Cosplayer: 15+
Why: For a MLP dance skit! I have everything planned out, but I need a group of backup ponies :)
What they might have to do: Dance, attend a couple rehearsals during August, and pose for a few pictures afterwards. There are varying levels of difficulty in choreography, so whether you're New York ballet worthy, or just a rave dancer; you'd be so useful to me!

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #259 on: July 18, 2014, 10:30:02 pm »
RikuThe series they're from:
Kingdom Hearts 2 (MUST BE FROM KH2!! I will be Sora in his KH2 version!!)Age Range of Cosplayer: (This is for who want a cosplayer of a certain age)
Any really..But if you are quite tall, that'd be nice..I am sora's height (5'6) so I'd love a Riku that's closer to the correct height lolWhy: (State the Reason)
I will be Sora in his KH2 version with another person. Hopefully I can finish him as Xemnas..Hence Sora and Riku..What they might have to do:
KILL XEMNAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, really just hang out with me and Xemmy..lol

Offline MadMoai

• Sailor Scout
    • My deviantart
« Reply #260 on: July 22, 2014, 06:19:11 am »
Just curious...

Character I'm looking for: Yu Kanda
The series they're from: D.Gray-man
Age Range of Cosplayer: No preference
Why: I'm going to be debuting my Alma cosplay at KumoriCon this year, and I already am going to be walking around with Fo so I won't be entirely lonely, but I think it would be fun if I could at least see a Kanda cosplayer while I'm in the theme. :3
What they might have to do: I'd like to take a picture together if possible, but it doesn't have to be anything more than that. (And it doesn't have to be a super friendly type picture either - in fact, I wouldn't mind if Kanda was attacking me |D )

Hmm.. gonna have to find out when I can next go to Kumoricon. Might not be until 2019.

Offline Javie

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #261 on: July 28, 2014, 04:01:12 am »

Please and thank you!

I'm considering Blue possibly this year. :)
Plans for 2015

-*Maybe* Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)
-Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
-Ruby Rose (RWBY)
-Sister Paula (Trinity Blood)
-Akame (Akame ga Kill!)
-Aqua or Ventus (Kingdom Hearts)
-Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

Offline ghostkomokhiru

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #262 on: July 29, 2014, 01:07:01 am »
no idea if I've posted here yet for this year! oh well!

Character I'm looking for- Anarchy Panty, Briefers Rock, Garterbelt, Scanty, Kneesocks.
Series they're from- Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
Age Range of Cosplayer- Anything honestly just I'd prefer to keep it under 25 or so because I'm a teenager myself :3
Why- Because I'll be cosplaying Anarchy Stocking and I'd really like to have some of my undergarment pals or something to hang out with and walk around con with.
What they might have to do- Just have a good time and walk around con, hang out, pose for pictures, ummu.... yeah!

EDIT- Oh, I'm also looking for any Madoka Magica characters besides Madoka ^^
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 01:08:52 am by ghostkomokhiru »

Offline Styrie

• Oni
« Reply #263 on: July 29, 2014, 11:30:35 am »
Just curious...

Character I'm looking for: Yu Kanda
The series they're from: D.Gray-man
Age Range of Cosplayer: No preference
Why: I'm going to be debuting my Alma cosplay at KumoriCon this year, and I already am going to be walking around with Fo so I won't be entirely lonely, but I think it would be fun if I could at least see a Kanda cosplayer while I'm in the theme. :3
What they might have to do: I'd like to take a picture together if possible, but it doesn't have to be anything more than that. (And it doesn't have to be a super friendly type picture either - in fact, I wouldn't mind if Kanda was attacking me |D )

Scratch the pm I just sent you. I put in an order just now for a wig for Kanda that should be getting here within a few days. If all goes well, I would love to run around with you on whatever day you're planning on Alma.

Offline nessy

• Cabbit
    • Tumblr
« Reply #264 on: August 04, 2014, 06:23:11 am »
Character I'm looking for: Jack Ryan
The series they're from: Bioshock
Age Range of Cosplayer: (This is for who want a cosplayer of a certain age) 18+ please
Why: (State the Reason) I plan to cosplay Atlas and would really like a Jack c:
What they might have to do: Shippy photos are excellent but not required. Otherwise, I'd just like to take photos together and hang out! I need more Bioshock bros in my life )v(

I'd also love any Cohens or Splicers or w/e else there might be out there c: PM me if you're going!!

Offline Styrie

• Oni
« Reply #265 on: August 05, 2014, 12:49:02 am »
Character I'm looking for: Graverobber and/or a Repo Man
The series they're from: Repo! The Genetic Opera
Age Range of Cosplayer: (This is for who want a cosplayer of a certain age) 18+ please
Why: (State the Reason) I might possibly be doing a very slapdash Shiloh and I was curious if there will be a Graverobber or potential for one.
What they might have to do: Hang out, run around with me, take pictures, sing Repo! songs, ect.

Just curious if there is someone :3
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 12:56:47 am by Styrie »

Offline TheVampireLeigh

• Sailor Scout
    • My tumblr
« Reply #266 on: August 05, 2014, 05:46:16 pm »
    • Character I'm looking for:Momotarou Mikoshiba
    • The series they're from: Free! Eternal Summer
    • Age Range of Cosplayer: 18+
    • Why: Participate in an all ages and 18+ panel at Kumoricon!
    • What they might have to do: Improv Games, in character acting, mild fan service.

We'd like everyone to have team uniforms, so if you have the wig and contacts we have an extra jacket that can be worn.  You can contact me by e-mail (ronnie.capehart@gmail.com) or by Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/RonaldBringhurst)

« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 05:52:27 pm by TheVampireLeigh »

Offline GreenBrownGirlSasori

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #267 on: August 14, 2014, 12:47:20 am »
I'm cosplaying Inuyasha, Greece (hetalia), Kaoru Hitachiin, Danny Phantom, Misa Amane (deathnote). I'm looking for Inuyasha's Family, Turkey or Egypt, Hikaru Hitachiin, Light or Rem, and ANY OTHER DANNY PHANTOM CHARACTERS Besides Danny. Especially Vlad, Sam, Tucker, or Jaz.
see ya, space cowboy.
@greenbrowngirl is my Instagram if you are interested in seeing cosplay progress and my drawings.

Offline Romtorum5ever

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
« Reply #268 on: August 16, 2014, 09:41:34 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Steve Rogers
The series they're from: Captain America
Age Range of Cosplayer: Any age!
Why: Because I'm going to be the Winter Soldier.
What they might have to do: Pose for pictures, hang out, possibly be a Starbucks/Stucky/SteveBucky shipper.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 09:42:51 pm by Romtorum5ever »
Kumoricon 2015/or DragonCon cosplays:
- Babydoll - Sucker Punch
- Poison Ivy
- Young Charles Xavier
- Peggy Carter
- Robin - Young Justice

Offline Atlis01

• Cabbit
« Reply #269 on: August 16, 2014, 11:18:13 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Preferably Tai Kamiya, though any digimon cosplay would do.
The series they're from: Digimon Adventure
Age Range of Cosplayer: 17 to 27 would be preferred, but to be honest I'm not really to concerned about it
Why: I am going as Wargreymon and want to hang out with some fellow digimon cosplayers, and due to the absence of a friend I will need help with putting certain pieces of the armor on.
What they might have to do: Help me put on some of the armor, other than that, I'm pretty flexible on plans, we could take some photos, I'm open to doing a skit if that's what somebody wants to do, pretty much just hang out.

I know its a bit much to ask for help this close to con, but the  friend who was going to help can't make it, so if anyone is willing to help me out, and just hang at the con, please pm me.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 12:56:37 am by Atlis01 »

Offline AliceMalice

• Cabbit
« Reply #270 on: August 18, 2014, 09:25:49 am »

Character I'm looking for: Sailor Moon, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto
Series they're from: Sailor Moon
Age Range of Cosplayer: anything works really, but 16+ is preferable
Why: I'm trying to get a group together
What they might have to do: Have a small photoshoot, maybe take some shippy-pictures?

Still need people? :)

Offline M-ayumii

• Cabbit
    • Tumblr
« Reply #271 on: August 18, 2014, 06:52:42 pm »

Character I'm looking for: Sailor Moon, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto
Series they're from: Sailor Moon
Age Range of Cosplayer: anything works really, but 16+ is preferable
Why: I'm trying to get a group together
What they might have to do: Have a small photoshoot, maybe take some shippy-pictures?

Still need people? :)

No, sorry! I couldn't afford to do a Sailor Moon group this year. I meant to take this down, I'm sorry!!
~Kumoricon 2014~

Mikasa Ackerman
Chiaki Nanami
Raven
Meltdown!Rin (tbd)

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #272 on: August 19, 2014, 05:26:48 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Callie ohpeee ( trollsona calliope ) for day 1
The series they're from: homestuck
Age Range of Cosplayer: i'm 17 and it'd be cool to have someone close to my age, but any is welcome rly
Why: i'm doing troll uu, and it'd be cool to have a counterpart for a photoshoot (also new friends duh)
What they might have to do: maby a few pictures, i'm only doing my caliborn cosplay day 1 so that might need to be a requirement u/o/u

If you're interested in taking some pics w/ me you should pm me about it!

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #273 on: October 26, 2014, 09:52:49 pm »
Character I am:
Hikari (Dawn) in her Pokemon Platinum outfit

Kouki (Lucas) or Haruka (May) from Pokemon Diamond/pearl/platinum and Omega Ruby/Alfa Sapphire respectively.

The series they're
Pok-a-mans

Age Range of Cosplayer: (This is for who want a cosplayer of a certain age)

For this specifically, Please be over 18. This is strictly ship pics. I ship Hetero!Hikari with Kouki and Yuri!Hikari with Haruka. If you do not want ship pics I am happy to take normal pics, but this would include hugs, holding hands for pics, something like bridal pose (wear one carries the other like a bride) and so on. I will leave what pics are allowed up to you. Those are just examples.

Why: (State the Reason)

SHIPPYNESSFULISM!!

What they might have to do:
See last answer..lol
`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
GROUP ONE
Characters we are:
Larxene, Xemnas, Zexion. We MIGHT have a Marluxia depending on my friend..Or if Larxene don't get finished correctly, then I will do Marluxia.

[/size]The rest of Organization XIII
The series they're from:
Kingdom Hearts

Any

Form a group thingy..Mostly for pics. We will have a Kingdom HEarts photoshoot on Friday anyway..

Hang out and fight all the Soras..
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 11:13:48 am by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline GreenBrownGirlSasori

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #274 on: December 05, 2014, 12:23:21 am »
Characters I want: Turkey, Aoba Seragaki, Legolas, Thorin, Kili, Frodo Baggins or Smaug.
Series: Hetalia, Dramatical Murder, The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings.
Age range: Blue badges only please. I'm 21 and will probably staff this year. That's why I need a cosplay partner who does not need a parent permission form or guardian present to be at con, in case I want to go to adult events with them or have to separate off to work my shifts. I will also be Greece at this year's Hetalia: Ask a Nation panel. I don't really care for fanservice unless it's agreed upon between me and the other person beforehand. I feel like that is something that needs to happen in a private message or in person. I hope you all have a wonderful con and that all is going well for you. If you are able to cosplay any of the characters mentioned above, I'll send you my facebook address. It's the best way to get ahold of me.
see ya, space cowboy.
@greenbrowngirl is my Instagram if you are interested in seeing cosplay progress and my drawings.

Offline The L.Avator

• Cabbit
« Reply #275 on: January 05, 2015, 03:13:07 am »

Character I'm looking for: Shinjiro Aragaki
The series they're from: Persona 3 (Portable) and Persona Q
Age Range of Cosplayer: 18+
Why: Shinjiro is my favorite character from the Persona series and I've been looking for someone to pair with me when I do Minako (or Fem!Main) Been looking for at least a year and figured I'd finally post here.
What they might have to do: This might sound weird...but in all honesty: I'm not just looking for a Shinji, I'm looking for a friend. Not just someone to pose with in pictures, but someone I can get along with and maybe can do other cosplays with, if we have similar interests.
This may be a tall order but it's worth a shot eh? If anyone is interested, you can message me here or on my tumblr: themadwrldeffct

Offline riku-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #276 on: January 05, 2015, 05:31:35 pm »
hey I'm looking for someone who is wanting to cosplay as flandre scarlet from touhou project and maybe be in a touhou project panel if it gets accepted.

Character I'm looking for: Flandre Scarlet
The series they're from: Touhou Project
Age Range of Cosplayer:15-18
Why:because i'm dressing up as flandre scarlet's older sister and i would like to be able to take some really fun pictures.
What they might have to do: take pictures with me,and maybe we in a panel with me.
~~Kumoricon 2018~~
~~RIKU-CHAN

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #277 on: January 05, 2015, 08:12:50 pm »
Scratch the last post I made..Here's my new one..

Character we are (group)[size=78%][/size]:[size=78%][/size]
Litwick (friend), Lampent (Friend), Chandelure (me)

Pokemon Trainers that would most likely have one of them. This can be the main trainers from the games too. The series they're Pokemon

Any. this is just normal Pokemon cosplay pictures.

Hang out with.

Make us fight..lol Idk..
----
Character we are (group):
Sora (me), Riku (friend), Xemnas (friend)

Kairi (KH2) mostly..Other KH2 Org members are welcome too. And people like KH2 versions of the Final Fantasy people are fine too.

The series they're from:
Kingdom Hearts (Sora and Riku are KH2 versions)

Any, but adults would be nice, since I'm 27 and my Riku is 20 and Xemnas is 24.

If Kairi, anything Kairi might actually do. Like being friendly and a little close (not in your bubble close if that's what you want). If enemies, FIGHT SCENES!! Or scenes with you and Xemnas..Maybe planning or something..If any FF people, really anything I guess lol

See last answer..lol
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 08:15:09 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline riku-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #278 on: March 09, 2015, 09:31:43 pm »
Character I'm looking for: kaito (the lost memory).
The series they're from: vocaloid.
Age Range of Cosplayer: 16-20
Why: because I'm dressing up as Len kagamine from the song the lost memory so I really wanted a kaito cosplaer to walk around with thats dressed in the costume from the same song.
What they might have to do: walk around with me for a few hours and take pictures with me thats all I want.
~~Kumoricon 2018~~
~~RIKU-CHAN

Offline TheMadHattress

• Cabbit
« Reply #279 on: March 27, 2015, 10:48:28 pm »
Character I am looking for; Lewis
Series; Mystery Skulls - Ghost
Age Range of Cosplayer; Um... I guess like 15-18??? 19???
Why?; I am going to be cosplaying ViVi from that video and I ship it so... Yea.
What they might have to do?; You don't have to walk with me, but shipping photos would be appreciated!

Character I am looking for; Any Dragon Age character, specifically from Inquisition (and extra special would be Solas ^^)
Series: Dragon Age (Inquisition)
Range of cosplayer; 15-17, maybe 18 or 19. No higher than that.
Why? Gonna be hopefully cosplaying a Dalish Inquisitor so that would be cool.
What they might have to do?; Talk to me. Photographs. Idk.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 10:52:24 pm by TheMadHattress »
Kumoricon 2015 Cosplays

* Chica (FNAF)
* Pearl (Steven Universe)
* Human!Blue (Jurassic World)
* Zacharie (OFF)
* Dalish Inquisitor (Dragon Age)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #280 on: May 15, 2015, 07:39:48 pm »

Character I cosplay:
Pest (Black Percher/Black Plague)

Izayoi or KuroUsagi (Black Rabbit). Really ANYONE from the series, IDC..Just SOMEONE PLEASE COSPLAY FROM IT!!
The series they're from:

Mondaiji-tachi Ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu Yo? (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?

Any, but if they are an adult, as oppose to a young teen, they will likely be taller than me. Which is a good thing..

Pictures DUH!! Mostly I want Izayoi and/or KuroUsagi becasue..Fight pictures..lol Come on..Izayoi is at least simple as hell.
See the last answer..Honestly I don't see what the difference between "why" and "what they might have to do" is, since both answers are always the same..What they might have to do is the reason why so....lol

Also, if anyone knows who, or if you ARE, the KuroUsagi cosplayer from last year, I would like to meet up this year in Mondaiji cosplays! You are the only one I've ever seen so it'd be nice to hang out with others while in the same series cosplay. Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 12:10:23 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline notaweaboo

• Oni
« Reply #281 on: May 17, 2015, 12:27:16 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Avatar characters from 3rd season
The series they're from: Avatar: The Last Airbender
Age Range of Cosplayer: Any, would like mature peoples
Why: We have a Zuko, Azula and Ozai and would love some of the others
What they might have to do: Pictures. Maybe meeting outside of con to do a photoshoot?
I'm doing Ty Lee, but I'm 16. Is that okay?

Offline marissaofunderground

• Cabbit
    • The Peculiar Pink Pixie
« Reply #282 on: May 25, 2015, 01:59:32 am »
Character I'm looking for: Lewis or Arthur
The series they're from: Mystery Skulls Animated - Ghost
Age Range of Cosplayer: Perferrably 18+, but I understand if there aren't any.
Why: I'm planning to be Vivi this year (possibly only Day 3 but I may also be her for Day 2). Hoping for a Lewis or Arthur to my Vivi.
What they might have to do: Pictures or photobooth - I'm not sure if the fandom is big enough for a photoshoot on its own. Lewis cosplayers be aware - I am a Lewvi shipper, and I may want something more shippy for pictures.
Kumoricon 2015 cosplays:
Day 1-2: Lapis Lazuli (Steven Universe)
Day 2-3: Vivi (Mystery Skulls Animated - Ghost)
Day 4: Undecided

Offline Coolaloo

• Cabbit
« Reply #283 on: May 31, 2015, 09:42:09 pm »
Character I am:
 Sugawara Koushi
Oikawa Tooru and/or Sawamura Daichi
The series they're from:
Haikyuu
Age Range of Cosplayer:
Within highschool or slightly older
Why:
Oikawa - I have a friend cosplaying Kenma and it'd be really cool to have an Oikawa (outgoing or not) to form a pretty setters squad
Daichi - The same friend is also cosplaying Asahi so to form the third year trio is a great goal
Some pictures, possibly walk around and hang out if you're comfortable with it.

--

Character I am:
 Teiko!Akashi Seijuro
Any of the Generation of Miracles
The series they're from:
Kuroko no Basuke
Age Range of Cosplayer:
Within highschool or slightly older
Why:
It'd be really cool to have a GoM group, Teiko arc or not
A small photoshoot (not professional, but it can be done if wanted) and, as said above, a walk around con/a lil' hangout if you're comfortable with it.

--

Both of the above entries are a way to find people with similar interests and to get some cosplay photos in. It'd be cool to make friends, but it isn't a must-do if you aren't comfortable with it. To be honest, if you cosplay any character from either series listed, it'd be really cool to do a meetup so please don't hesitate to inquire about it as well!
Please message me through the forum system if you're interested! I'll try to reply as soon as possible and will have other means of contact if asked about. However, any plan for a meetup at con will be planed after the con's schedule is posted! Thank you. :>

« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 09:43:52 pm by Coolaloo »

Offline _snikerz_

• Cabbit
« Reply #284 on: June 22, 2015, 02:54:58 am »
Character:Gray Fullbuster
Series:Fairy Tail
Why: I am cosplaying Juvia and I wanted to take a picture and maybe chat with a Gray for awhile! (

Offline LinkThePrincess

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • Legend of the Gathering Cosplay
« Reply #285 on: July 13, 2015, 09:46:08 am »

Character we are (group)[size=78%][/size]:

Pokemon Trainers that would most likely have one of them. This can be the main trainers from the games too. The series they're Pokemon

Hang out with.

Make us fight..lol Idk..
----

Kairi (KH2) mostly..Other KH2 Org members are welcome too. And people like KH2 versions of the Final Fantasy people are fine too.

The series they're from:

If Kairi, anything Kairi might actually do. Like being friendly and a little close (not in your bubble close if that's what you want). If enemies, FIGHT SCENES!! Or scenes with you and Xemnas..Maybe planning or something..If any FF people, really anything I guess lol

See last answer..lol

Pick a day!, Youve got a Team Aqua and Team Magma Grunt.
Kcon 2016 lineup:
Female Wirt - Over the Garden Wall
Female Dipper - Gravity Falls
Raven (with beast boy) - Teen Titans
Savior Flareon - Pokémon/ Sailor Moon crossover
Jessica and Rodger Rabbit - Who Framed Rodger Rabbit

Legend of the Gathering  Cosplay

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #286 on: July 13, 2015, 11:32:27 am »

Hang out with.

Make us fight..lol Idk..
----

The series they're from:

See last answer..lol

Pick a day!, Youve got a Team Aqua and Team Magma Grunt.

Sorry..Guess I shoulda deleted that part..We aren't doing them for this con..I saw you posted in the Pokemon thread, I mentioned it in there and changed plans a few times in that thread.
I'm still probably hosting though, since no one took over yet..

Offline LinkThePrincess

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #287 on: July 13, 2015, 12:04:35 pm »

LoZ Four Swords Elsa
Character I will be: Fire(red) Elsa, also have a Blue and Purple.
Character I'm looking for:Green Elsa
The series they're from:Frozen(LoZ mashup)
Age Range of Cosplayer: (This is for who want a cosplayer of a certain age)Any
Why: (State the Reason)Photoshoot and to meet new Disney lovers!
What they might have to do: Pose!
Kcon 2016 lineup:

Offline WondererBaileyCosplay

• Cabbit
« Reply #288 on: July 13, 2015, 03:24:18 pm »
While it's still KIIIINDA up in the air, I figured I'd see if there was possible interest ^-^. Not sure on which day(s) we'll be doing this but we are aiming to do this group for Kumoricon.

Character I'm looking for: Lady Zozo
The series they're from: Code of Princess
Age Range of Cosplayer: Any age is fine, though we are all 20+ so....-shrug-
Why: Mainly photo's, we've got three of the main four characters and would absolutely LOVE to have the whole team ^-^
What they might have to do: ....how to describe....I suppose a picture reference of the character would work best....

Lady Zozo
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/9/97089/2337426-z.png

Group Image (the 4 main characters)
http://www.nintendojo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Code-of-Princess-Cast-of-Characters.jpg

Offline mari

• Oni
    • Tumblr
« Reply #289 on: July 14, 2015, 08:05:24 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Any character from Love Live!
Character I'll be cosplaying as:  Kotori
Age range of cosplayer:  14-20, I'm currently 17 and would like to meet with those close in age.
Why:  Eventually I'd like to get a full Love Live! group of my own together.
What they might do:  Meet up at conventions, organize group cosplays, photoshoots, etc.

I live in Washington, and would prefer if you lived in the area and went to conventions such as Sakura Con, and Aki Con. It's fine though if you live in northern Oregon as I'll be attending Newcon PDX next year. Please contact me by email if your interested!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 08:08:26 pm by mari »

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #290 on: July 14, 2015, 09:56:06 pm »
Who I cosplay:
Nepgear

Neptuna/Purple Heart (anyone would be fine, but since they are sisters, it's more fun)The series they're from:
Hyperdimension Neptunia game franchiseAge Range of Cosplayer: (This is for who want a cosplayer of a certain age)
Any age.Why: (State the Reason)
To cosplay with, DUH!What they might have to do:
Act like the character. Please..lol I would LOVE a Neptune cosplayer that acts like her..Also, if you wanna....Going to Christine's autograph sesson with me. I wanna try to get my Hyperdimension games signed..
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 10:25:04 am by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline despairphilia

• Cabbit
« Reply #291 on: July 17, 2015, 11:55:44 am »
Character I'm looking for: Any character from Love Live!
Character I'll be cosplaying as:  Kotori
Age range of cosplayer:  14-20, I'm currently 17 and would like to meet with those close in age.
Why:  Eventually I'd like to get a full Love Live! group of my own together.
What they might do:  Meet up at conventions, organize group cosplays, photoshoots, etc.

I live in Washington, and would prefer if you lived in the area and went to conventions such as Sakura Con, and Aki Con. It's fine though if you live in northern Oregon as I'll be attending Newcon PDX next year. Please contact me by email if your interested!

I'm going to be Nozomi on Friday!
Cosplay line up 2015
DAY 0 -Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service)
DAY 1 -Nozomi (Love Live!)
DAY 2 -Jamie (Steven Universe)
DAY 3 -Just Be Friends Luka (Vocaloid)
DAY 4 -TBA

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #292 on: July 25, 2015, 11:14:45 pm »

Character I'm looking for:  Yuga/Yuga-Ganon
The series they're from:  Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Age Range of Cosplayer: Doesn't really matter but 20's would be nice
Why: I'll be Princess Hilda while my friends are going to be Ravio, Link and Zelda.  So it would be awesome to get some pictures with our villain.
What they might have to do:  Be evil so we can get some pictures together XD  I would love some kind of photo of Yuga controlling Hilda. 

It's best to PM me so I get a direct notification. 

Offline PirateChick66

• Oni
« Reply #293 on: August 01, 2015, 02:29:16 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Any character from Kyokai no Kanata (Beyond the Boundary)

Age Range of Cosplayer: 14-19 (I'm 16 so somewhat around my age)

Why: I will be cosplaying as Mirai Kuriyama and would like to hang out with other Kyokai no Kanata cosplayers

What they might have to do: Hang out, take photos, idk just have fun
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 02:32:54 pm by PirateChick66 »

Offline PandaPanda

• Cabbit
    • Instagram
« Reply #294 on: August 27, 2015, 07:33:01 pm »
Character I'm looking for: Any character from Naruto/Naruto Shippuden!
Character I'll be cosplaying as:  Konan (plus wings and bouquet~)
Age range of cosplayer:  16-25, I'm 19~
Why:  Why not~?! I'm unsure of my cosplay schedule, except day 1 I will be my OC~
What they might do: Take photos and hang out ^^
2016:
Day 0: Panda kigirumi
Day 1: Konan am, school girl am
Day 2: Lolita
Day 3: Panda kigirumi or normal clothes

Offline LinkThePrincess

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #295 on: April 12, 2016, 02:22:45 pm »
Working on my lineups for 2016! Maybe catching people before they finalize plans will help in finding people.
I am currently working on a Female Wirt.
Character I'm looking for: Greg
The series they're from: Over the Garden Wall
Age Range of Cosplayer: I dont really care how old you are or if your male or female. Preferably shorter than me for picture purposes. I'm 5' 6
Why: (State the Reason) love this show and I need my little sibling:P
What they might have to do: you're welcome to walk around con with me, mostly to take photos, maybe a professional shoot.
Kcon 2016 lineup:

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #296 on: April 12, 2016, 03:48:47 pm »

This will be looking for cosplayers to help finish our group.
Who We cosplay:
Nora (me) Jaune (Friend)

Pyrrha and Ren

Any age.

Well it's a TEAM..Yea..

I may or may not host the RWBY shoot..So either way..Go with us as a group? And hang out with us?

Offline baka-imouto

• Chibi
    • Tumblr
« Reply #297 on: April 17, 2016, 07:33:48 am »
Character I'm looking for: Any Hetalia cosplayers dressing from the Halloween specials
The series they're from: Axis Powers Hetalia
Age Range of Cosplayer: I'm cool with all ages, so long as you aren't a drama monger
Why: I'm cosplaying Halloween 2010 Prussia and would love a full group for photos to try to round out the 2010 character set. I'd also love to see a lot of us at one of the photoshoots because of Kumoricon's Halloween weekend timing.
What they might have to do: Nothing shippy in the least bit, unless you want to be like that with other cosplayers
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 08:06:31 am by baka-imouto »
Kumoricon 2016: (Days are undecided so far)

Halloween 2010 Prussia (In progress- prop and cosplay started)
Halloween 2011 slave Prussia (In progress- cosplay finished and props started)
Cardverse Prussia (Well.. I have the pattern. -shrugs-)

Offline Chocokasa

• Oni
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #298 on: April 24, 2016, 08:31:02 am »

I'm going there for 2 days (Sat and Sun,) so I guess I want  to look for two groups of gathering! [/size]

Day 1:Saturday

Character I'm looking for: Mikaela Hyakuya, Ferid Bathory, or any vampires/humans from the series
[/size]The series they're from:Owari no Seraph (Seraph of the End)Age Range of Cosplayer: Any age is fine, I am 34 so age does not matter to me at this point.Why: I am cosplaying as Krul Tepes (as seen in my profile,) it would be great if I can take pictures and chat with Owari fans. What they might have to do:take pictures and chat with me, hehehe ^-^

Day 2: Sunday

Characters I'm looking for: Hatsune Miku or any Vocaloids
The series they're from:VocaloidAge Range of Cosplayer:Again, any age is fine, I am 34 so age does not matter to me at this point.Why: I am cosplaying as Hatsune Miku (Halloween Version) and I made a bet with my friend that I can find and take pictures with more than 20 mikus in a day..last con, I got 12!
What they might have to do:take pictures and chat with me, hehehe ^-^

Offline Wolfie

• Oni
« Reply #299 on: May 05, 2016, 06:39:27 am »
hey there people i am looking for around 12 people for a undertale cosplay we have a sans and a mettaton already well i hope that i can get a ton of people a skele-ton  heheheh but if not it not skin off my back heheheh.And some people for a gravity falls cosplay so I am looking for cosplayer for every one but Bill Chiper so who wants to make a deal?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 03:27:38 pm by Wolfie »