Author Topic: Artist Alley + General question  (Read 1630 times)

Offline Dango!

• Oni
    • Dango Dewdrop
Artist Alley + General question
« on: February 07, 2012, 09:41:14 am »
Hello!

I have a couple questions regarding Kumoricon's AA and some other small questions.

• About how much (is expected) for a full and/or half table this year?
  • How high is the demand for AA tables? Do people from previous AAs have priority?
  • What was the attendance of the 2011 Kumoricon?
  • Is there anywhere with the AA policies? (ie. how long you need to stay open, what you can/can't do, etc etc)

Thanks!
Come check out our charms (like our Gentlemon)!
Dango Dewdrop

Offline hieis_girl1

• Chibi
Re: Artist Alley + General question
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 04:43:41 pm »
Hello Dango!

Prices for tables in AA will most likely be the same as they were last year (I do not know the exact prices, we haven't finalized that quite yet). Receiving a table is first-come-first-serve with sign-ups. So the sooner you sign up, the more likely you will have a table (and the sooner you will have one). There is always a waitlist for tables; with many of the artists on the list getting a table from cancellations and other various reasons. The attendance last year was over 4000 in 2011, and this year's is expected to go up, like every other year. And the policies for AA haven't been posted yet, but will be within the next couple months, along with sign-ups for tables.

I hope I was able to help with your questions! Please let me know if you have any other questions and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

-hieis_girl1
AA Staff
2012-14- Assistant Artist Alley Coordinator
2007-2011- Attendee