Author Topic: D.Gray-man cosplay  (Read 1065 times)

Offline whitecougar

• Oni
D.Gray-man cosplay
« on: November 18, 2011, 05:13:56 pm »
im cosplaying as komui from d. gray-man and im not sure if i should make my costume? is it worth to make it so it fits u or should i buy but then how much will that be? just need some feedback i have a place for my wig and im going to do his bunny coffee cup. im not sure where to get none perscription glasses since i have contacts.

Offline Lady In Red

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
Re: D.Gray-man cosplay
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 01:03:08 pm »
Figuring out if you should buy or make a costumes depends on how much experience you have with making costumes/ sewing.  It also can depend on if you have someone who can help you or not.  It sucks when you start a costume and get frustrated because it turns out to be too complicated. If I were you, I'd think about my skills and  how complicated a costume I can do, and then decide if it's possible : )
The point you bring up about it fitting is also very important, but usually if you buy from a good website with good reviews, and you pick the right size then your costume will fit.   
I'm not sure on the cost, but if you can't make it, buying it would be better : )
and for the glasses, you can pick up reading glasses at the dollar store and pop the lenses out.

Hope this helps : )
Kumori-con 2013 cosplay plans:
Day zero: Sollux Captor
Day one: Meenah peixes
Day two: Fem! Grand highblood.
Day three: We leave at about 1:30 pm, and it's a long drive home, so no cosplay on day three. Too much make up to take on and off, haha.

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 01:14:54 pm »
i actually cant see without my glasses but i went to goodwill and dollartree for frames that i could destroy for cross
kcon plans 2013 ' plans ;

Minato Arisato - P3 ( 50% )
Renzou Shima - AnE ( 0% )
Finny in wonderland - Kuroshitsuji ( 0% )

Offline Prinz Eugen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 12:00:10 pm »
I think I have (4) of the shitrt buttons used in D-Gray uniforms.
I got them a while ago from Cospa in Shinjuku.

e-mail me at:
guy1656
[at]
opusnet
[dot]
com

for details...