Author Topic: Chibi cosplay!  (Read 2036 times)

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
Chibi cosplay!
« on: November 08, 2011, 06:16:35 pm »
Do you have kids or siblings that are between the ages of 1 to 6? If you do, and you want to bring them to kumoricon 2012, id like to ask you if youd be willing to do a photoshoot. Im studying to become a school age teacher, and a photographer. Id like to try my hand at both.  So if youre willing, and you have a child that will be cosplaying with you, please let me know if youd like to be a part of this. All pictures will be sent to the parents or guardians, and also placed on a bulletin board in my classroom. None will be posted online.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
Re: Chibi cosplay!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 03:41:00 pm »
I migth be bring my hikaru and kaoru for a day I am not sure if their mother will let me but but hey :D

Offline otakunobody

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 06:35:44 am »
I'm trying to convince my mom to let me bring my 3-year old brother as HRE so if she lets me, I bet he would love to participate. He loves the camera :D
Kumoricon 2015
- Kiki [Kiki's Delivery Service]
- Hiro [Big Hero 6]

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 11:03:22 am »
Yay! I love little kids that like to pose lol it makes me think bout when i was little. Every picture we have of me, im posing lol my family all thought id be a model. but alas, i like food too much lol

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 03:50:28 pm »
oh wannah see soemthign cute. this why my little twins. are gonnah be hikaru and kaoru
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dDbM1bjjzk