Author Topic: Got an RP idea floating in my head but I need some help and advice.  (Read 4010 times)

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
Like the name of this thread suggests I have an idea for a multi-thread RP floating around in my head. But I'd like to talk to some people about how to do this while keeping things within the Kumoricon forums rules. and some people who have actually masterminded this sort of thing before So if anyone who's had experience with this sort of thing could help please feel free to respond in this thread. I could use all the help I could get.

Thank you for your time. Cheers. :)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 09:24:16 pm by Animeman73 »
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
Re: Got an RP idea floating in my head but I need some help and advice.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 06:42:08 pm »
I've always wondered about rping on the Kumoricon forums since I do it all the time on other forum websites....I think it's a lot of fun. ^^ If this thing turns out okay, I'd love to join in. ^^
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 06:42:25 pm by Chromophobic »

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
Re: Got an RP idea floating in my head but I need some help and advice.
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 09:07:49 am »
Okay so far I've had only one response. and Chromo your desire to participate is appreciated. So let me lay out exactly what I have in mind.

This is a multi-thread RP known as the World of Ephsos or WoE for short. 5,000 years ago a great war and cataclysm brought an end to "The old World". 5,000 years later a strange new world has arisen a world of magic and (Up to) Industrial Revolution era science. (In other words the gun can be used if so wished.) In this woprld there is unlimited possibilty for war and disaster, but also unlimited possibiloiies for peace and trade. The only limitation is the imagination. All those who wish to participate can choose to create a single charcter to exist on a certain continent or can choose to create the continent itself and play as many of the prominent characters as they so wish.

The rules are:

1. No cussing or swearing.

2. In case war breaks out. The victor shall be the one who solves a riddle or puzzle of my choosing. (If anyone has any other ways this can be handled please feel free to suggest here.)

3. People may visit the other threads for purposes of trade and/or negotitating peace or ytrade accords but pranking is not allowed.

4. In the eevent the Kumoricon Forum heads give this concept a the green light then this thread shall be where continent or character ideas may be put for approval. If it's a continent please be sure to include prominent figures, monsters (If any) and cultural bel;iefs. Well I hope this helps and is given the green light.

Have anice day. :)
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.