Author Topic: Yuna at OSD Haunted House  (Read 2305 times)

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
Yuna at OSD Haunted House
« on: October 30, 2011, 03:46:56 pm »
On Friday I went to the Oregon School for the Deaf's Haunted House, and while most of the night was pretty darn freaky while I was there I have to admit I noticed something on my way in.

I'm not sure if you use the forums or not but I wanted to give kudos to the Yuna cosplayer who ushered people into the Haunted House. Me, and some of the people I was with, thought you looked really awesome!
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3
- Billy Joe Cobra (Dude, That's My Ghost!)

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
Re: Yuna at OSD Haunted House
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 02:55:05 pm »
Yuna cosplayer? We didnt have anyone cosplaying so I am confused. I work there in the doll room/hallway.

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 06:35:57 pm »
She was there though, I was with a group and two of the people I was with knew about FFX and completely recognized her. She wasn't in the haunted house itself but was in the entrance where they would let groups in.
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 10:32:43 pm »
I dont think she worked there then haha I would have known if there was a yuna cosplayer working there.

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 10:38:07 pm »
How strange...she was right at the front with other people that were working. I saw her lead some people in. Oh well.
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 11:38:22 pm »
She was probably just leading her own group in. She may have been one of the ones that never made it past the entrance halls too because I dont remember seeing a Yuna. I remember a Canada though. Maybe I was on a break when she went through I have no idea but I do know for sure there was no Yuna cosplayer working at the haunted house.

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 11:50:24 pm »
Maybe...or maybe she was friend with one of the people working there and was just in there visiting. Either way it doesn't matter I suppose. xD
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3