Author Topic: Kumoricon 2055?  (Read 35234 times)

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2005, 02:26:58 pm »
Quote from: "Hermisia_kitty"
he sound incredibly badass, but thejew *must* be Waffles uke.  It is already canon.  Do I need to send you the video?

Like any good writer I'll leave the details to the fans. However I'm waiting for more info on the others, each member of Goggle Squad Xenon has a role to play. They'll all be cool but it's like a boy band or an RPG party.
Or to be more anime, like Gundam Wing. I have to figure out the style of each member to write them up. I could only write thejew because I don't remember talking to the others.

I'm dutifully awaiting the email replies so I can get busy.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Hermisia_kitty

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1433551/
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2005, 02:29:30 pm »
Ah, Gundam Wing.  "They're all straight!  See, they all have girlfriends.  Straight I say!  Pay no heed to the spandex and the groping that the subtext." :wink:   Fair enough.  I will let the master do his work then.
Olivia:
A devoted Yojimbo,
Writer of Goggleslash,
Muncher of Pocky,
Tottaly sucks at not getting kidnaped

Offline Thejew

• Chibi
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2005, 03:58:17 pm »
Moo cow?

Woot go Tom!!

Offline Thejew

• Chibi
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2005, 03:59:34 pm »
Yeah if you want you can send him the Vid. I thought it was really funny, lol.
Don't worry Tom We'll get the other to mail you, I salready have so... lol, NOw we just gotta get a pic of all of us :P

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2005, 04:37:42 pm »
Urge to write story and draw characters... rising!

(Goggle Squad Drawing done.  Just need to shade and scan.  Will hopefully get it up late tomorrow.)

Offline Hermisia_kitty

• Sailor Scout
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2005, 04:56:52 pm »
We want to see, we want to see, we want to see!

After all, we are the Gogglesquad's number one fangirl forever and they love us best!
Olivia:
A devoted Yojimbo,
Writer of Goggleslash,
Muncher of Pocky,

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2005, 04:59:39 pm »
We want to see, we want to see, we want to see!

After all, we are the Gogglesquad's number one fangirl forever and they love us best!

Oh right, I should also point out the reason why it'll hopefully be up late tomorrow is because I don't have a scanner so I use one at the University.

Offline Hermisia_kitty

• Sailor Scout
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2005, 05:03:36 pm »
Quote from: "Negima"
Oh right, I should also point out the reason why it'll hopefully be up late tomorrow is because I don't have a scanner so I use one at the University.

Ah yes, good times.  *Cherishes her scanner while she is at home, misses it terribly when at school*
Olivia:
A devoted Yojimbo,
Writer of Goggleslash,
Muncher of Pocky,

Offline Nightmare-Chan22

• Sailor Scout
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2005, 06:14:18 pm »
Boo! It's Nightmare-chan22 again!  :shock:  When was I last on...?

Omg... Tom, you must have been so bored to have wrote this. But I was laughing so hard, I was crying.

I so wanna be in this!  :D

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2005, 08:32:26 pm »
Quote from: "Nightmare-Chan22"
Omg... Tom, you must have been so bored to have wrote this. But I was laughing so hard, I was crying.

Bored? It came to me like a vision, It was nearly instantaneous. I've just got to flesh out a story of their fight. I want the final battle where they take down Boss Tomu to be at the convention next year.

You'll definitely be in it. Hmmm.... how's this for your Sexy Assassin?

The Nightmare Lily (please translate to Japanese) if the second most feared member of Pocky Club's four elite-force ninjas. With the silence rivalling a hunting cat and the grace of cherry blossoms on a warm breeze, Nightmare moves throughout the convention doing the business of Boss Tomu. A Doctor of Psychology and Electronics, she is capable of driving her victim's slowly mad before finally executing them. Though she has a romantic side that enjoys classics of phobia exploitation and sensory deprivation, Nightmare has taken full advantage of the neurocybernetic revolution. Her top-of-the-line wifi headjack system allows her to tap directly into the brain of any target with a cyberjack and manipulate it with all the skill of a master puppeteer. One of her most artistic jobs was a Programming Director who refused to schedule the karaoke contest when he was told. The man began hearing everything that was said to him done in tone deaf sing-song with musical accompaniment, thanks to Nightmare's Manipulation of his inner ear. He now resides at a home for the mentally ill, where he was admitted after jabbing shards of a broken Ramune bottle in his ears to make it stop. It is said that Nightmare left the program in so that now the bad karaoke is all the man can hear.

How's that Nightmare? You just got the torturess spot on the list!
Now who knows the words for Nightmare Lily in Japanese?
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2005, 08:35:44 pm »
Quote from: "TomtheFanboy"

Bored? It came to me like a vision, It was nearly instantaneous. I've just got to flesh out a story of their fight. I want the final battle where they take down Boss Tomu to be at the convention next year.

The Nightmare Lily (please translate to Japanese) if the second most feared member of Pocky Club's four elite-force ninjas. With the silence rivalling a hunting cat and the grace of cherry blossoms on a warm breeze, Nightmare moves throughout the convention doing the business of Boss Tomu. A Doctor of Psychology and Electronics, she is capable of driving her victim's slowly mad before finally executing them. Though she has a romantic side that enjoys classics of phobia exploitation and sensory deprivation, Nightmare has taken full advantage of the neurocybernetic revolution. Her top-of-the-line wifi headjack system allows her to tap directly into the brain of any target with a cyberjack and manipulate it with all the skill of a master puppeteer. One of her most artistic jobs was a Programming Director who refused to schedule the karaoke contest when he was told. The man began hearing everything that was said to him done in tone deaf sing-song with musical accompaniment, thanks to Nightmare's Manipulation of his inner ear. He now resides at a home for the mentally ill, where he was admitted after jabbing shards of a broken Ramune bottle in his ears to make it stop. It is said that Nightmare left the program in so that now the bad karaoke is all the man can hear.

omgomg! Dooo meeeee! -jumps up and down- Do me. xD

Offline Hermisia_kitty

• Sailor Scout
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2005, 08:52:20 pm »

:lol: Ah ha ha!

Oh Tom, I would ask you to have mein bebes, but you are a dirty Pocky club h0r.
Olivia:
A devoted Yojimbo,
Writer of Goggleslash,
Muncher of Pocky,

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2005, 09:16:38 pm »

Oh Tom, I would ask you to have mein bebes, but you are a dirty Pocky club h0r.

Hey! Whatchoo got against Pocky Club! We are not enemies of the Goggle Squad! I hope to work with them in the future, my fic is just a story. It's not like I'm going to acually become some evil despot! That'd be against all that my club stands for!

I've had a chat with Neko and I'm going to be working on her character next. Then Waffles.

Yes, Waffles will definitely be coming up soon.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Hermisia_kitty

• Sailor Scout
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2005, 10:28:25 pm »
Ooooh, ok.

Have mien bebes!  :twisted:
Olivia:
A devoted Yojimbo,
Writer of Goggleslash,
Muncher of Pocky,

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2005, 11:22:03 pm »

Here's a few words for you to play with....

"Akumu": Bad dream, nightmare
"Akumu no youna": Nightmarish
"Akumu no ____": ____ of nightmares
"Yuri": Lily
"Yuri on Hana": Lily

And picture update: Shading is done (it's B/W, sorry, only know how to shade in pencil).  Just have to scan and load.

*Stands next to Neko_Chan*
And me.  Me too.   :D  :D  :D  :D

Offline Hermisia_kitty

• Sailor Scout
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2005, 11:27:03 pm »
Akumano Yuri  (Yuri Akumano in the dub)?
Olivia:
A devoted Yojimbo,
Writer of Goggleslash,
Muncher of Pocky,

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2005, 04:02:45 am »
You see? I'm such a genius that I make Yuri an actual character name.
Bwahaha!  :twisted:

Damn that's awesome! I think I just added a new element to her character as well.

Hmmm.... I just realized I need a frame of reference with the other Pocky Club Shi before i can finish the profile for Neko-sama. How's this name sound though, Cat that Steals the Baby's Breath. The cool thing is that we might be able to find a Japanese word for the flower baby's breath and use that.

Negima, I'll work on integrating you but I can't promise it'll be as awesome insce you'r not going to be a core character like the Squad or the Pocky Club Shi. Would you like to be affiliated with the Goggle Squad Xenon, Yojimbo, Staff, Pocky Club, the Survival Horror Society, of some other group?
Also, do you want an homage or do you want to be "man from before" (old)?
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Nightmare-Chan22

• Sailor Scout
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2005, 05:55:28 am »
LOL!!! *Read my side.* That was awesome! Great job Tom!

What do you mean, add a new element to my character? Yuri is Lily? I heard differently from one of my friends... but oh well, make it how you want. As long as I'm cool!

This story rocks!  :lol:

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2005, 10:48:17 am »
How's this name sound though, Cat that Steals the Baby's Breath. The cool thing is that we might be able to find a Japanese word for the flower baby's breath and use that.

This may take awhile but let's see what we get....
"Neko": Cat (just to get that out of the way)
"Nusumu": Steal
"Nusutto": Thief
"Dorobou": Thief, robber (just for variety's sake)
"Akachan": Baby
"Akanbou": Baby
"Iki": Breath
"Kokyuu": Breath

Sorry, I'm trying to talk myself through this here....  So "Nusumu Neko" would be "The Stealing Cat."  We still need possesive particle "no" in there for "Akachan no Iki" (Baby Breath; the breath of baby).  I think we can drop the "wo" in between the two phrases to shorten it a little.  So....
"Akachan no Iki Nusumu Neko" I think would be an exact translation if you kept in the grammer (which you can drop if you want for the names)

Oh, just thought of something.  "Hanako" could work for "Flower child" instead of "Flower baby" (if you know kanji, "ko" would be the kanji used for kid).  So maybe "HanakoIki Nusumu Neko" "The Flower Child's breath Stealing Cat" "The Cat stealing the flower child's breath". (?)  Just playing around with the names a little.

Negima, I'll work on integrating you but I can't promise it'll be as awesome insce you'r not going to be a core character like the Squad or the Pocky Club Shi. Would you like to be affiliated with the Goggle Squad Xenon, Yojimbo, Staff, Pocky Club, the Survival Horror Society, of some other group?

Hmm, not sure.  If you want you could make my character something like a loner or a "for hire"-type person (for whatever reason)(not that reason for those of you whose mind is in the gutter ><).  I'm just trying to think something along those lines since I wasn't a part of those groups and relating to what happened before the Cosplay Contest.  But if I had to chose among those listed... Pocky Club or Survival Horror Society I guess.

@Nightmare-Chan22
Actually found two results depending on where you look.  On my Electronic dictionary it shows "Yuri" as the first option.  On a Japanese/English website I sometimes check out, they also listed "Sayuri."

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2005, 10:26:09 pm »
Quote from: "Negima"
This may take awhile but let's see what we get....
"Neko": Cat (just to get that out of the way)
"Nusumu": Steal
"Nusutto": Thief

Oh, just thought of something.  "Hanako" could work for "Flower child" instead of "Flower baby" (if you know kanji, "ko" would be the kanji used for kid).  So maybe "HanakoIki Nusumu Neko" "The Flower Child's breath Stealing Cat" "The Cat stealing the flower child's breath". (?)  Just playing around with the names a little.

I think I'm going to have to take it in another direction. I think I'll keep those though since she's going to be super stealthy. How about the words for "merciless", "cruel", and "ice". If they have a term of and icy wind that'd be prefect, like the North Wind. In english a warm breeze is a zephyr so we're looking for the opposite. Oh, and no pressure Negima. There should be more people around here capable of translating.

Also, when I said the flowerbaby's breath. I meant that there is a flower that people call "baby's breath" and it is used in lots of bouquets as a sort of dressing flower. If the Japanese have a specific term for that flower it would work well.

Nusuttoneko is not going to be the kind to "take your breath away" though. I think that will be one of the other two, so I'll definitely keep those in mind. Nusu is far too cruel to the boys, only the most foolish would reveal any sign of being attracted to her-

I better write her up before I start rambling.....

Hmm, not sure.  If you want you could make my character something like a loner or a "for hire"-type person (for whatever reason)(not that reason for those of you whose mind is in the gutter ><).  I'm just trying to think something along those lines since I wasn't a part of those groups and relating to what happened before the Cosplay Contest.  But if I had to chose among those listed... Pocky Club or Survival Horror Society I guess.

I think I can do that. I'll keep you in mind when I write up what's happened to the survival horror club. Mwa ha ha.... I gotta play more Silent Hill 4 before that happens though.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
    • http://myspace.com/skelewhore
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2005, 08:09:58 am »
hey tom just to saywe really have no real leader just to say
Good, Bad,  i'm the guy with the gun.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2005, 09:48:01 am »
@TomtheFanboy
There's a flower called Baby's Breath?  Whoops ~_~;;.
*searching, searching, searching.....*  Found it
"Kasumisou": Baby's-breath, also translates into "Mist herb/plant"

Also:
"Reikoku" (na): Cold-blooded, heartless, cruel
"Mujihi" (na): Merciless, cruel
"Koori": Ice
"Koori no": Icy
"Tsumetai Kaze": Icy Wind, Cold Wind, Chilly Wind
"Kitakaze": North(erly) Wind (I know you weren't looking for this exactly, just thought I should put it in)
"Hokubu no kouya": The wilds of the north (found this on accident, sounded cool)

@Everyone
Sorry I didn't give the link yesterday.  For some reason my laptop wouldn't let me on to the KumoriCon website.  Anyone else have that problem on Monday?
Anyway, here you go, my first drawing of the Goggle Squad: 2055
And a few artist's notes, I don't really know what the Goggle Squad looks like so they're originally character designs.  There are a few things I would have changed like the guy on the left but... oh well.  I'm glad I got this done since I believe this is one of the few group drawings I have done.  Feel free to comment/critique this, give advice, set it on fire, whatever you wish.

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2005, 08:55:29 pm »
I'd so love to be a part of this, but alas, I'm not part of any major group except Fanfic. Hopefully I'll be some sort of staff next year. *sighs*

Sixteen Year Kumoricon Veteran
Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Hermisia_kitty

• Sailor Scout
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2005, 09:16:17 pm »
Quote from: "the_wind_the_sea"
I'd so love to be a part of this, but alas, I'm not part of any major group except Fanfic. Hopefully I'll be some sort of staff next year. *sighs*

If it makes you feel any better, I was on staff this year and I don't get in.  T_T
Olivia:
A devoted Yojimbo,
Writer of Goggleslash,
Muncher of Pocky,

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2005, 09:39:37 pm »
ladies, please, there's plenty of room for cameo appearances, especially among the poor poor staffers of 2055.

Hermisia, how the heck am I going to do Goggle Squad fanfic without at least MENTIONING their most important fangirl!? You'll be in there somewhere, I promise.

At the very least I'll have you be kidnapped and held hostage.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Hermisia_kitty

• Sailor Scout
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2005, 09:56:49 pm »
Yay!  Hostage! *does a little hostage dance*

Can I go "Oh ho ho ho hohoho" a lot?
Olivia:
A devoted Yojimbo,
Writer of Goggleslash,
Muncher of Pocky,

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
    • http://www.forefront-nw.com/Sanctuary
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2005, 11:43:49 pm »
Lol, "When Pocky goes bad..." Great idea with this, Tom ^_^

Neko! We must go out and be corrupt ninja catgirls! And we shall keep all the pocky for ourselves! Mwahahahahaha!
Exodus: Faded Spirits
Assitant Director and Head Programmer

www.ronime.net

Do not anger the sleeping cat, for its claws are sharp and quick to slash! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/Luana-neko/Avatars/predatory.gif[/img:d8831

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2005, 12:02:40 pm »
whats this the plot thickens!

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2005, 08:45:05 pm »

You mean like a villainess laugh? With the back of your hand against your mouth?
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2005, 08:58:21 pm »
<3
We should have like... totaly have... a panel or something on this. <__<

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2005, 09:04:10 pm »
I'll bet this would pack them in at fanfic cosplay theater.  :wink:
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2005, 09:06:02 pm »
I'll bet this would pack them in at fanfic cosplay theater.  :wink:

<3 Live Action Yaoi.
Get on AIM you! D:

Offline sassy_lassy

• Chibi
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2005, 09:07:15 pm »
...I call the person perserved in the floating t.v.!
Sweet Times

Offline Thejew

• Chibi
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2005, 10:41:42 pm »
Maybe we shoudl dress up as Our FanFic Character? Huh

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2005, 07:03:16 am »
Quote from: "Thejew"
Maybe we shoudl dress up as Our FanFic Character? Huh
We need costumes then. <3

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2005, 08:08:33 am »
i want a costume!

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2005, 12:26:44 pm »
Quote from: "Waffles"
i want a costume!

You nee a bio first!  :wink:

I think I'll be able to get one written up by the end of the weekend, most of my time on my home comp is busy with transferring my downloads to CD (I've got about 5 more gigs to burn).

I would absolutely love to do a Battle Con Kumori: 2055 cosplay, I'd get to play a bad guy in a suit and laugh evilly. However I dunno how Neko's going to get a costume for her character past her dad! *snicker*
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Hermisia_kitty

• Sailor Scout
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2005, 12:44:53 pm »

You mean like a villainess laugh? With the back of your hand against your mouth?

Yes, with the back of my hand against my mouth, but not so much villaness as just slightly michivious and full of herself. Not like "Oh ho ho, I am plotting to do bad things," so much as "Oh ho ho, I am the only one who can see the true and pure love that you share."

But again, I leave it to you, Maestro.
Olivia:
A devoted Yojimbo,
Writer of Goggleslash,
Muncher of Pocky,

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2005, 12:48:53 pm »
 Not like "Oh ho ho, I am plotting to do bad things," so much as "Oh ho ho, I am the only one who can see the true and pure love that you share."

But again, I leave it to you, Maestro.

Hmmm.....
*scribbles down notes*

I see. I was going to make you a different kind of fan, but I see you were thinking more "support character". No bother, I can easily change my concept. another benefit of taking so long to write the actual story.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Hermisia_kitty

• Sailor Scout
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2005, 01:11:28 pm »
"A different kind of fan"?
Olivia:
A devoted Yojimbo,
Writer of Goggleslash,
Muncher of Pocky,

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
    • http://www.forefront-nw.com/Sanctuary
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2005, 04:18:16 pm »
*pokes Tom* I wanna be involved too if it's not too much trouble ^_^
Exodus: Faded Spirits
Assitant Director and Head Programmer

www.ronime.net

Do not anger the sleeping cat, for its claws are sharp and quick to slash! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/Luana-neko/Avatars/predatory.gif[/img:d8831

Offline Nightmare-Chan22

• Sailor Scout
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2005, 04:30:34 pm »
Wah! I'm so gonna cosplay for this! *Grabs Neko-chan.* We totally need to find out what our costumes should look like!  :shock:

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2005, 05:54:35 pm »
Wah! I'm so gonna cosplay for this! *Grabs Neko-chan.* We totally need to find out what our costumes should look like!  :shock:
Haha, I'll have to loose weight anyhow. ^^; Says my character has top fashions? Nya. ;D She'll be Decorer/Fruits! Hahaha.

-hits Tomu with a paper folded fan- >_> Bah!

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2005, 06:17:41 pm »
Quote from: "Neko_Chan"
Haha, I'll have to loose weight anyhow. ^^; Says my character has top fashions? Nya. ;D She'll be Decorer/Fruits! Hahaha.

-hits Tomu with a paper folded fan- >_> Bah!

Yes yes, I'm actually leaving the specifics of the costumes up to the fanartists and sketchers and yaoi enthusiasts. Each of my dossiers is only going to include key components that make the characters distinct. Like's Jewlius' tattoos or Waffles' crosshatch lash scars, or the way that Doctor Negu always has a radio/flashlight on in his jacket pocket.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2005, 06:57:10 pm »
Yes yes, I'm actually leaving the specifics of the costumes up to the fanartists and sketchers and yaoi enthusiasts.

Hmmmm, a project to keep me busy.   :twisted:

And, ah, really, what did you guys think of the "Go Goggle Squad" drawing?  Good?  Bad?  Needs improvement?

Offline Thejew

• Chibi
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #95 on: September 15, 2005, 07:31:30 pm »
I haven't found a link yet >.<
So I have no ideas on what we look like Lol

Offline Thejew

• Chibi
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2005, 07:40:04 pm »
Nevermind Negima I was stupid and didn't look >.<
Sorry

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2005, 02:19:30 am »
Lol, wow. Funny people.

furture anime convention huh....that would be weird.

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2005, 02:19:25 pm »
I thought they looked cool for having nothing to build on really. I'm sure you'll have a more "characterized" sketch when I finish all the dossiers. i'm still trying to figure out how to word Waffles' backstory. I want to make him seem wounded without dsounding to much like an emo wimp.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
Kumoricon 2055?
« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2005, 04:56:31 pm »
yeah please please please dont make me anything like emo! i cant stand emo can you also make me be a comedian cause thats what i am mate!