Author Topic: William T Spears- A very merry UN-birthday (kuro meet up)  (Read 3859 times)

Offline zetetic

• Sailor Scout
William T Spears- A very merry UN-birthday (kuro meet up)
« on: October 07, 2011, 09:23:41 am »
What: William T Spears's Birthday Party
Day: Sun, October 16th
Time: Has not yet been determined

Hello and welcome~

In celebration of a date of birth long since past and yet not celebrated, I have been urged by those in my office to celebrate. They have been quite adamant about it. While I'm not usually one for parties, this will give me that much needed time off. Any small amount of timed breaks in this redundancy of paperwork is much appreciated.

I have been told that there will be the usual human festivities which Sutcliffe has been in a flurry to set up. There will be cake and games (of which I have not been told. Being the person of honor does have it's cons...it bugs me not knowing). Other than this, I have been told, the rest is still in progress.

Regardless, I urge you ( in order to get Grell off my back about it) To come and celebrate with me.

Sebastian Michalies........
This DOES NOT extend to you. I will be very much pleased if you remain chained at home, muzzled.
__________________________________end of in-character invite_____________________________________________

So, in summary, I'm throwing a birthday party (woot!). It's kuroshitsujji (Black Butler) themed. I encourage people to arrive in cosplay because I freaking love it and it would make me estatic. I plan on having it up in Grants Pass and am still planning the exact location.

I would love if this were a pot-luck like thing.....

Pretty much it's going to be photoshoots (possibly), Cake, Games, and general Kuro-shenanigans. I urge you guys to come, the more the merrier!

If you plan on attending, I would love it if you told me who you were cosplaying as and what you plan to bring. Bring anything! xDD

Attending

Shinigami
William T Spears- Zetetic
Grell Sutcliffe-kyokyo866
Ronald Knox-

Demons
Sebastian Michalies-Chibiorochimaru
Claude Faustus
Pluto

« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 12:08:26 am by zetetic »
"Only Shinigamis who know the significance of life will be granted Shinigami glasses... The glasses of Life..." (for which without,I can't see a damned thing)

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
Re: William T Spears- A very merry UN-birthday (kuro meet up)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 01:46:46 pm »
I'd love to, but there's really no way to get to Grants Pass..
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline zetetic

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 05:53:27 pm »
 Well there's a couple of locations I was originally thinking about

Roseburg, Eugene or Grants pass. Roseburg because that's the closest for me personally and my cosplay group is around there.
Eugene because that seems to be a good meet-up area for people.
Lastly, Grants Pass because my sebastian friend lives up there and I wanted her to be able to go to the party.( if Grants pass ends up being a no-go, I'll find something else for us)

When there's more people maybe we'll get a vote??
Which would work better for you?
"Only Shinigamis who know the significance of life will be granted Shinigami glasses... The glasses of Life..." (for which without,I can't see a damned thing)

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 08:14:14 pm »
Well, I really couldn't go to any of the locations. Unless I can get a ride. But I live in Portland, so none of those are really close.
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline SpaceCubaLikesConan

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 09:26:27 pm »
I would totally go if it was closer D: But I live in Oregon City, and my parents don't like driving me very far >.>
2014 line-up:

Robin- Young Justice
Sailor Vulcan - Sailor Moon/Star Trek crack crossover
Wiccan - Young Avengers
Allison Argent - Teen Wolf

Cons:
-Kumoricon
- BITEcon

Offline zetetic

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 08:10:51 am »
Oh okay. Yeah I know how that is.

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 03:06:03 pm »
I can go pretty much anyplace as long as I get a ride there and back ;o; i'm sorry i'm such a pain!
La vie est le plus beau spectacle sur terre~

Offline zetetic

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2011, 04:48:23 pm »
You're no pain xD. Do you want me to put you down for Sebby and then we can change it if it ends up being a no-go?

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 05:11:29 pm »
You're no pain xD. Do you want me to put you down for Sebby and then we can change it if it ends up being a no-go?
Indeed, I'll also be able to bring some sort of food~ If if you would like n.n

Offline zetetic

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 05:32:16 pm »
That would be awesome. I'm bringing CAKE! Yes. William is bringing his own cake. *adjusts glasses* very peculiar about his cake and plates.

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2011, 05:35:10 pm »
Well...I have plenty of knives to cut the cake xD Ummm if were going super british I can bring some tea as well as a tea set~

Offline zetetic

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 06:21:49 pm »
Well...I have plenty of knives to cut the cake xD Ummm if were going super british I can bring some tea as well as a tea set~

Oh yes! Bring it!! I freaking love tea!xDD

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 08:37:41 pm »
I have some bad news....I can't go this weekend. Saturday I have a 24 hour fundraiser (we play games for 24 hours to raise money for child hospitals) and Sunday I get to go see my mom. (I don't get to see her often)
I'm real sorry. I can go if there is one another time.

Offline zetetic

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 08:42:47 am »
I'll have to create another time. It looks as though it was too rushed and not enough planning went into this. I tend to get over-enthused about meet-ups. I'll cancel this and attempt to plan it sometime in July. Hopefully this gives people enough time to prepare so forth and such.

I sincerely apologize to whomever was planning to go. Cancellations merely mean this will be rescheduled at another time that will be perhaps more convenient.Which may mean waiting until sometime in July when more people are out of school and have more free-time. I would really like it if I could get a big group. ( hint hint)

The next time that I'm thinking of would be the 12th of July (real birthday xD) at approximately 2:00pm Riverside, Grants Pass.

Hopefully this is enough time for everyone to prepare and set the date in their calendars. Again I take full responsibility on the rushed time that this first one was. I confess, I have been ecstatic and my emotions had/did get the best of me in that aspect.

Well this gives me a time to finish the mounting pile of paperwork from all that over-time....
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 08:43:50 am by zetetic »