Author Topic: Kumoricon 2011: Bad/Creepy/Downright Weird Moments  (Read 102484 times)

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
Re: Kumoricon 2011: Bad/Creepy/Downright Weird Moments
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2011, 09:10:50 am »
During Day 2, it was the homeless man at the glomp circle that really freaked me out. I was so glad there were Con-Parents about to handle him, but the fact something wasn't done sooner was too sad. The guy made the Chibi Sora cry! ;_; He was so adorable and someone made him cry... D: Oh, and this one Vancouver woman making a horribly snide remark about my free hugs sign. "Why the hell would someone want a free hug?" I responded with, "Who wouldn't want a hug?" and she snapped back, "I wouldn't from a weird-o like you." :c That really hurt my moogle heart D:

This didnt happen at con but what you said reminded me of the comment I got on my DA from a person who clearly hates cosplay and actually took the time out of their day to insult me. Some people really need to get a life right? Don't let it get to you, haters will be haters. And you are right, hugs are the greatest as long as they are asked for and not just forced.

http://shadowtifa.deviantart.com/gallery/31693303?offset=24#/d497ax5 <-------- if you wanna know this is the link to the picture that was dissed. Tis in the comments. And if you look at the persons profile, they have a big picture that stats "Cosplay - the root of all evil"

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2011, 09:19:14 am »
I wouldve bit her.

Lol! :)

But really... what could you do to someone so bitter and angry that life hasn't done already?

Yeah I bet she would have been gamey and bitter, and would have taken all the pocky and ramune in uwajimaya's to get the taste out of your mouth

@Black~Rose wow that is one trolly troll and not the cute russ ones but like ed o'niel 10th kingdom troll
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2011, 09:35:06 am »
Lol now i want ramune.

Offline Riitah~

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2011, 11:00:24 am »
I wouldve bit her.

Lol. xD While it would be highly amusing to watch her get bit, and she sure deserved it for not wanting free hugs! Bitting people = not good idea. My dad's fiancee almost got arrested for biting her neighbor. It is assult, you know?
Beep bep

Offline Mog

• Cabbit
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2011, 11:01:18 am »
During Day 2, it was the homeless man at the glomp circle that really freaked me out. I was so glad there were Con-Parents about to handle him, but the fact something wasn't done sooner was too sad. The guy made the Chibi Sora cry! ;_; He was so adorable and someone made him cry... D: Oh, and this one Vancouver woman making a horribly snide remark about my free hugs sign. "Why the hell would someone want a free hug?" I responded with, "Who wouldn't want a hug?" and she snapped back, "I wouldn't from a weird-o like you." :c That really hurt my moogle heart D:

This didnt happen at con but what you said reminded me of the comment I got on my DA from a person who clearly hates cosplay and actually took the time out of their day to insult me. Some people really need to get a life right? Don't let it get to you, haters will be haters. And you are right, hugs are the greatest as long as they are asked for and not just forced.

http://shadowtifa.deviantart.com/gallery/31693303?offset=24#/d497ax5 <-------- if you wanna know this is the link to the picture that was dissed. Tis in the comments. And if you look at the persons profile, they have a big picture that stats "Cosplay - the root of all evil"

I remember you from the convention! You had a good cosplay too ;u;

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2011, 11:37:01 am »
Lol yea, but im sure if we pled insanity, we could get away with it. I mean, just look at us lol we run around in costumes most days

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #106 on: September 21, 2011, 12:08:55 pm »

I remember you from the convention! You had a good cosplay too ;u;

Thank you ^^ I think I remember seeing you as well because I only saw a couple moogles.

Offline Mog

• Cabbit
« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2011, 02:51:49 pm »
Lol yea, but im sure if we pled insanity, we could get away with it. I mean, just look at us lol we run around in costumes most days

I totally agree X3 To the Normal people, you'd have to be insane to dress up and run around happily when it's not Halloween.

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #108 on: September 21, 2011, 03:12:12 pm »
My normal every day outfit is often seen as a mobster or "tough" as it were. *laughs*
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #109 on: September 21, 2011, 04:06:05 pm »
Lol mines usually all black with my hair spiked like roxas. And then little kids love me but older kids fear my name lol

Offline otakunobody

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #110 on: September 21, 2011, 07:16:30 pm »
The one weird moment that stands out in my mind right now is on day 3 I was walking around the park with one of my friends. She was dressed as Haruhi and I was in my full Drunk England outfit, meaning I had the dark blush and it kind of looked like I wasn't wearing anything but not that realistic. Anyways I was being sort of in-character and we were derping around while wasting time.One of the drug/achohol recovery people came over and told us about their event,giving me a slightly weird look. I think she actually though I was at least buzzed. It was one of the most awkward moments as well as strange/weird of my con
Kumoricon 2015
- Kiki [Kiki's Delivery Service]
- Hiro [Big Hero 6]

Offline Tomecko

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #111 on: September 21, 2011, 11:54:07 pm »
During Day 2, it was the homeless man at the glomp circle that really freaked me out. I was so glad there were Con-Parents about to handle him, but the fact something wasn't done sooner was too sad. The guy made the Chibi Sora cry! ;_; He was so adorable and someone made him cry... D:

Someone made Chibi Sora cry?! Oooo, doesn't that make you want to build a time machine just so you can go back and yell them into oblivion? That kid was the cutest! The one convention I don't bring my KHII Kairi to...

I actually didn't get any weird moments myself this con (unless you count some guy grinding on my leg during a group glomp... but his friends apologized for him).

|DeviantArt|Cosplay.com|
My Etsy shop:

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #112 on: September 24, 2011, 03:03:28 pm »
During Day 2, it was the homeless man at the glomp circle that really freaked me out. I was so glad there were Con-Parents about to handle him, but the fact something wasn't done sooner was too sad. The guy made the Chibi Sora cry! ;_; He was so adorable and someone made him cry... D:

Any one of you could have asked him to leave, and if he hadn't, you could've called the police.

It seemed I was more on guard at this years con with all the un-wanted creepers.......

I remember walking through the park on Day 1 with my Roxas since I was Axel, and we were holding hands. Well there was a mother and her son sitting on the bench in the park, and the boy (who looked... 7 ish) saw us and said "Mommy mommy! Can I take a picture of those two?" and started rambling about how we are from the video game "Kingdom Hearts". I smiled and waved at the boy, but his mother had a disgusted look on her face. So then she says to her son: "*sons name*, those are homosexuals. They are the same gender. " and began talking about how if you talk with a same-sex couple, then you'll go to hell and this whole "god will punish you" blah blah.

I thought that was rude, in my opinion. And the poor kid had this sad look on his face when he saw us leave cause of his mother. I had some things to say to that woman, but we just left the sight.

It seems weird to me that someone with that sort of an opinion on one's walk with God would allow her son to play any RPG, even Kingdom Hearts...

Too bad that wouldn't actually work... ;D
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline CyberIncision

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #113 on: October 03, 2011, 02:23:01 pm »
Ok, so I was walking back from the corner store at about 3 in the morning. There was this person walking toward me in a wife beater, and they were rubbing their hands over their chest. I thought it was a guy. Then they pulled up their shirt and she said "LOVE! LOVE FOR EVERYONE! Show your tits if you got em'" and walked past me. I think I died a little.

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #114 on: October 03, 2011, 02:53:04 pm »
Ok, so I was walking back from the corner store at about 3 in the morning. There was this person walking toward me in a wife beater, and they were rubbing their hands over their chest. I thought it was a guy. Then they pulled up their shirt and she said "LOVE! LOVE FOR EVERYONE! Show your tits if you got em'" and walked past me. I think I died a little.
.  Oh goddess! The drunk lady!
2015 Cosplay Lineup
Female Martial Arts Turk - Nova Kurosaki - FFVII: Before Crisis/Crisis Core
Kaname Kururugi - Inuyasha: Juso no Kamen(Hakama and Normal)
Chika Kururugi - Naruto OC (Formal, and Normal)

Offline CyberIncision

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #115 on: October 03, 2011, 02:56:04 pm »
.  Oh goddess! The drunk lady!

You saw her too?