Author Topic: Anyone want to play the Maid RPG?  (Read 1804 times)

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
Anyone want to play the Maid RPG?
« on: October 12, 2011, 01:00:57 am »
(Not sure if this falls under this thread or the "Gaming" one)
Would anyone be interested in meeting and playing or learning how to play?

Pretty much you're a maid or butler in an anime setting, encountering action and romance that tends to throw a monkey wrench into your normal day-to-day duties. Clean the windows, prepare lunch, fight the giant super ninja-robot and rescue the master before midnight. All in a day's work for a maid! This game is for both girls and guys, so all are welcome. The rules are fairly simple to learn, and making a character can be done in 5 minutes or less. As GM I'd be providing a loose story plot, sometimes as we go along, but otherwise it's open ended and up to the players.

Unless anyone else wants to gather around a park or something (probably not in the wet and cold season), I was looking at meeting in a game store like Guardian Games in downtown Portland, Ancient Wonders in Tualatin, or anywhere else the players have in mind. I'd like to try and turn this into a bi-weekly or once per month thing. For group size I'm looking at between 3-8 people, though more are always welcome.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 01:40:39 pm by TurboSaiyanJason »
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
Re: Anyone want to play the Maid RPG?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 10:18:33 pm »
At this point I'll take any number of players and won't mind any location as long as the bus can reach it.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi