Author Topic: Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2/Versus 2012  (Read 1650 times)

Offline JRock

• Cabbit
Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2/Versus 2012
« on: September 18, 2011, 11:54:28 am »
Hello and welcome cosplayers/incoming cosplayers of the most wonderful games of the Final Fantasy XIII series!

There was a big ol' forum post for the entire Final Fantasy series for 2011, and I must say, I was quite saddened with the lack of XIII cosplayers especially at the photoshoots.. :( So I thought I'd give us all our own thread! So how bout it; Who do you plan as going as from FFXIII in 2012?

I'm planning on making Lightning from XIII-2. That armor is boss, and who doesn't want to run around in the most bad ass feather skirt you've ever seen? XD
KUMORICON 2k14
Thu - not going
Fri - Bro (Homestuck) if im not working
Sat - Asahi (Haikyuu!!)
Sun - GT!Karkat (Homestuck)
Mon - Eren (SNK)
Dances - Rin (Free!)

Offline OokamiYami

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
Re: Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2/Versus 2012
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 12:31:24 pm »
That will be really cool if you are going to make all of Lightning's armor and feather side skirt. :O

I am planning to bring Stella Nox Fleuret from the Versus, but have to wait a bit to see her true form. T___T I hate being inaccurate.

Offline Envy-chan

• Cabbit
    • Photography
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 07:01:37 pm »
I plan on being Nora from XIII.
I also have a Lightning, Hope, Serah, Snow, Vanille, Maqui, and Yuj but I'm not sure if everyone will be doing FFXIII next year...
The mini boss level when it comes to photography.

Kumo '14 plans?
Spidergirl from the Marvel Universe
Haru in a maid dress from Free!
Agito/Akito for Air Gear
Cecil from Welcome To Night Vale

Offline JRock

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 07:11:25 pm »
That will be really cool if you are going to make all of Lightning's armor and feather side skirt. :O

I am planning to bring Stella Nox Fleuret from the Versus, but have to wait a bit to see her true form. T___T I hate being inaccurate.

Yep, that's the plan! Epic feathers are going to be epic!

Me too D: I have, like, 20 or 30 screen-shots from drawings and from the game; I REALLY don't want to mess this costume up XD

I plan on being Nora from XIII.
I also have a Lightning, Hope, Serah, Snow, Vanille, Maqui, and Yuj but I'm not sure if everyone will be doing FFXIII next year...

I don't think I've ever seen a Nora cosplayer! Can't wait to see it! And that would be so amazing to see all those cosplayers :D I've never seen a Maqui or Yuj cosplayer irl
KUMORICON 2k14
Thu - not going
Fri - Bro (Homestuck) if im not working
Sat - Asahi (Haikyuu!!)
Sun - GT!Karkat (Homestuck)
Mon - Eren (SNK)
Dances - Rin (Free!)

Offline OokamiYami

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 10:47:19 pm »
Me too D: I have, like, 20 or 30 screen-shots from drawings and from the game; I REALLY don't want to mess this costume up XD

At least you have screenshots. xD The Versus XIII has been changing their character designs lately and I heard they are going to change it again! Dx