Author Topic: ODD SQUAD RECRUTING  (Read 2941 times)

Offline emokrory

• Sailor Scout
ODD SQUAD RECRUTING
« on: September 25, 2011, 01:49:49 am »
hello i am the leader of the odd squad. im gonna keep this short cause im quite lazy. (also if you can name the manga from which i got the name i will give brownie points) this is a laid back group we just want to have fun and do as we like we just like making friends and doing what we do best which is cosplaying. so if you feel like joining just say so you wont be added right away cause im gonna make sure your not some creeper (ou can tottaly be a creeper just dont kill any of us in our sleep kk?) the only requirements is that you must be a adult cause our humor is pretty raunchy at times and if your 17 and want to join ill see if you are ready just know we are not gonna baby sit you and most of our members have habits of wandering off after things as small as butterflys so if you get lost dont panic (where being an adult comes in handy) just grab your nearest yoko cosplayer and sob. but anyway if your interested just say so on here and ill pm you when i get time because my life is so full right now *scrolls down tumblr* yup....super full... (btw i tried to use punctuation but i hate it so sorry o.o)
this year is a mystery

Offline princessmoon

• Catgirl
    • Instagram: 10g10k
Re: ODD SQUAD RECRUTING
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 08:56:35 am »
1/2 Prince!~   :D
And so it begins...

Offline maydrock

• Chibi
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 10:14:48 am »
i want to join im 19 is that old enogh

Offline emokrory

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 12:59:39 am »
i want to join im 19 is that old enogh

yes you are ^.^
this year is a mystery

Offline emokrory

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 01:01:13 am »
1/2 Prince!~   :D
brownie points! XD i was sad cause noone i know, knows 1/2 prince but hooray someone knows
this year is a mystery

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 12:29:08 pm »
I'm interested in joining up.
Name's Jason, I'm 24, and last I checked I'm a guy.
I'm borderline shy/outgoing, so a laid back group with few expectations but willing to watch each other's back sounds up my alley. I do have a dark side that I keep caged up until I know the group can trust me to not be an actual creep. I have absolutely no desire to hurt anyone or their feelings intentionally. I know nobody ever does, but I tend to take it up to 11. On the other side I tend to take jokes at my expense pretty smoothly.

My only big question is will this group be located more towards Portland or Eugene/Salem? In and around Portland the bus can take me to wherever I want, but elsewhere I'm pretty limited. Since I have no school or work (the latter I want so much), I'm pretty much available on all but Wednesdays and some Saturdays. I do have some anime themed tabletop RPGs on hand if anyone ever wanted to just randomly roll dice.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline GinKyubiKitsune

• Chibi
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 11:31:57 am »
haha it was so much fun and yes I WILL JOIN TOO!! i copslayed prince from 1/2prince at Kumoricon this year so it was so much fun! poor meat bun me and the other prince and gui and loli ended up denting him it was quite funny.

oh and as of today the 29th.. i'm 21 so i'm good on joining in and all with this fun bit! lol.

Hey you heading to Akicon?
Kumoricon 2012 Cosplay

Kaizen Shade - Blood Jew'l - 50%
Dark Mousy - Dn Angel - 50%
Akefla - Yugioh - 75%