Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts Panel 2012 (yes we are coming back XD)  (Read 14530 times)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
Kingdom Hearts Panel 2012 (yes we are coming back XD)
« on: September 24, 2011, 11:07:23 pm »
yo people :3 this is Aqua from the KH 101 panel 2011

If you guys liked the panel this year, then good news for you! If you wanted to burn us in a firey burst like Axel's death scene, then I suggest leaving us comments on how to improve our ability to entertain you to avoid our final demise this quickly!

We're baaaack! >:D

So far what I have in my mind for this new panel is that I want to branch it off into 2 panels: Informational & Contests (w/some games); 18+ panel "adult fun" time.

those of you who like this idea please let me know! I will be talking to all my Crew (newly added, and veterans)!

Panelists please watch out for the mass email I will be sending out next month after Halloween cuz we will be discussing what we may or may not be doing next year!

so now to continue with what happened this year/last year!

If you want to Critique our panel and want to HELP make it even more awesome this year, please put before your comment in bold letters on the top whichever apply:
(if you want to participate read the red below)

What I liked
What I didn't like
What you missed (info wise)
Need to Improve...
Went to Far
Fresh Ideas
Want to Participate*

please send me this via PM ONLY
name:
screenname:
cosplay:
why should we recruit you: (like what you will bring to the panel)
how may we contact you: (email, forum PM, Facebook, skype, etc.)

« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 10:45:32 pm by luvan1me »

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
Re: Kingdom Heart Panel 2012 (yes we are coming back XD)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 02:32:18 pm »
You know I'll always be Riku.

Anyways, I'm not sure how two panels will work out...At least how you're putting them...I do like having the info panel, but we do need some fun in there since it'll be unfair to those under 18 that they couldn't have much fun.

We defiantly need to do another video XD Hopefully have more people!

I think we might want to make the informational part shorter. Quickly go over the story line and defiantly talk about the new games for people to catch up and such. And then go into possible games...
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 05:23:59 pm »
I can always be Axel or Marluxia (Sent you a pm already) ^_^ I had a lot of fun at this years panel~!

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 11:47:31 pm »
@kristi: yeah i was thinking about the pg thing about the info panel, and i know it'll be MUCH shorter than this year (obviously lol) but some of the games i wanted to do was just contests (like "categories" and the disney cherades should be part of next year's PG for sure >_> kristi cough kristi XD <3

but yes i know you are riku, i can't replace you as our riku (even though we got kai to do KH1 riku >3>)

and YES another video >:D

and yes, i wanted to do that in the beginning with the information part, i wanted a brief summary of the storyline so far up to date, then go into the games that have come out during that year (after the con before, and up till the current con), then talk about the games that are coming out, then talk about possible games in the future, that have not shown up on the main stream (videos, official release information from tetsuya, etc). this year i wanted it to go that way, then after that we will show our video and then have the contest afterwards, which i think will be fun either way cuz who doesn't love to see people jump around and humiliate themselves playing cherades? XD we'll talk more about it in november hopefully. cuz i am planning a meetup in november, just trying to figure out where is the issue since now we are very widely spread through beaverton/portland :/

@chromo: got it and sent you a reply XD you should know lol and i'm glad you did :)

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 12:01:10 am »
I think I'd like to be 3D Riku for the panel, just fyi. And if you want, I could ask Aaron if he's gonna cosplay Neku and if he'd like to join us...?

Anywhos, that sounds good.
I have a classes most of the week that would be available, so I guess weekends are our best bet. And we should meet someplace easily get to by MAX at least. Like Pioneer Mall since it's getting colder. And maybe we could film more places in Portland this time?
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 12:12:56 am »
YAY! YOU ACTUALLY HAVE THE SAME IDEA IN YOUR HEAD LIKE ME! woot! lol i'm doing TWEWY kairi, while nick does the new sora, and of course i would love aaron to join but he must be somewhat helpful, cuz i really don't want people just sitting around doing nothing, like this year :/

for the informational panel i was going to go with the theme of "Crossovers" XD what do you think? since neku is technically crossing over, and FF is as well, so i thought it'd be a good way to bring in a bigger crowd. crossovers can help get on the topic with newer ideas for the upcoming games, and of course with our games in the end, AND we can keep that theme for the videos if you like too :3 (cuz OMG crossovers on videos will make more sense lol)

sadly mondays are the only days open for me :/ at least until i get back into school in the winter (missed the deadline for financial aid x.x)

and yeah i was thinking about probably meeting at the library, since you, nick, and me are the ones running the panel anyways. what do you think? and also if you DO plan out on moving out, let me know where so that we could figure out a different place close to ALL of us, cuz remember nick can't get anywhere other than by foot >.<

and i will look for places that are in doors, maybe even meetup at a restaurant if possible, but i want a more "quiet" environment, cuz i can't talk over the loudness of a mall, or a bigger place than a small restaurant or library.

and for filming places in portland, i would love to go near the waterfront, but the thing is noise :/ and people... we need to find a place that is deserted in downtown, and somehow get our scenes planned out before we shoot them XD although i kinda liked the improve 8D it's what the audience liked about it :3

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 04:21:33 pm »
You know I'm in for it if you still want* me doe~

*If you guys want to do Kingdom Hearts 3D/crossovers, should I just do Namine Pikachu for it? Or is there a special outfit for namine in there too?

My summer and winter brakes are June 30th to July 18th and Decembr 16th to January 2nd or 3rd, which ever is the monday. So if you need mee I'm all set for coming up there too, because I wont be coming home again during the winter other than winter brake, because I want to save up my leave days:)

I like the idea of filming in portland, you guys could get some funny background stuff done in it too, like the peds in the background.

I'll be bringing my dog with me once or twice when I visit portland.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 09:33:28 pm »
well the namine i wanted in our panel is Molly next year since she and I already made plans to do Kairi/Namine in TWEWY outfits that we are making up together. BUT since you were here first, you are still allowed to join us next year, we are aiming for 2 panels, one for Information (70%)and some fun audience contests/games (30%) along with our video that we make in the winter and summer. so i would love you to be in our 18+ panel (you are over 18 now right? lol) and we'll have Molly in the information panel. if we only have the regular panel like this year, then we will have you help us in the back filming. would you mind doing that if we don't get 2 panels next year?

and we can DEFINETELY do it during your summer breaks, and winter breaks! me and kristi and nick will talk about it soon.

well the thing the peds in the background would TOTALLY work for a TWEWY type scene XD that would be awesome. 8D

and what type of dog is it? o.o

Offline hawk222

• Chibi
    • Hawk222's tumblr
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2011, 10:50:24 pm »
You just know I'd be happy to come back and help out a little as the group Luxord. But I have to warn you: when it comes to doing stuff like charades and the like, I tend to get a little nervous and stiff. I don't mind the "answer audience questions" thing, but "performing" just gets me massive stage fright. Still, I have some technical know-how, so that could probably be made use of.

...I just realized, this probably should have gone in a PM, huh? ^__^"

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2011, 02:46:47 am »
yes PM would be nice. lol

but uhm if you have stage fright then i might have to exclude you from the games, and have another luxord as backup. just so you know.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2011, 11:53:15 am »
Since you guys are planning some games for the  panel, i was thinking a game like who am i? Where you guys have catagories, like heartless, nobodies, and main characters, and then you put up a clue or riddle as to who it is and who ever gets it right gets pocky or ramune or irukasenseis awesome ice cream lol We used to play this game in my theater class, but with a person place or thing catagory.

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2011, 01:06:05 pm »
Not at all! I'll be eighteen for kumo next year, in july. as for filming and whatever, doesn't matter to me:) I'll order my stuff asap, I have fifteen so far, and ill have enough for my wig and the defult dress that i should have it by winter brake. I wont be coming home again until march for leave days because the roads in the mountains are really dangerous, but i have email and phones and i go into town every saturday so just message me on anything :)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2011, 03:58:24 pm »
@tala: well the game that we were going to do for this was categories since it's much easier and the audience will have a fun time trying to name stuff in that category (come on under pressure games are fun >:D ) but if we do run out of games, or we have time, we will try more games :) but for the contest i want to do categories for sure :3

for the 18+ panel, we will try more games (obviously)

@teddy: nice! and awesome! ^^

and that sucks about not being able to leave home till march. and sure ^_^ i will!

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2011, 05:32:20 pm »

@teddy: nice! and awesome! ^^

and that sucks about not being able to leave home till march. and sure ^_^ i will!

Yeah, it does but i can only blame the weather.
my dog is a black lab and my dad will maybe be coming to watch him if im doing something really busy body. and I may not be doing the Naruto panel, considering i dont think anyone would be intrested.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2011, 07:50:55 pm »
hm okay. and naruto is kinda getting old >3> (not offence lol XD)

and that dog sounds cute!

alrighty! i will let you know when our next meetup is, and we'll send you an email with all the information, and i will make a video again to let you know what is going on :) i will probably film us during our meetings so we have record of what we are talking about :)

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2011, 10:01:45 pm »
We should play "Honey, Do you Love Me?"
The Kuro panel, we played it and actually got the audience involved. We could go up to them and do it and then they had to do it if they smiled.
Would be fun and I'm sure they'd like to be closer to the characters -w-
Could be done for both panels. The 18+ being more akward...
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline hawk222

• Chibi
    • Hawk222's tumblr
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2011, 10:20:33 pm »
@nekovamp13: You'll have to help me out a little on this one: what's the "Honey, Do You Love Me?" game?

@luvan1me: I might be able to get a day or two off in advance; I just need to make sure I know about it early enough. Say, two weeks in advance?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 10:21:00 pm by hawk222 »

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2011, 12:26:50 am »
we should XDD oh gosh! sadly i couldn't go to the kuro panel :( i was dead tired at night...

but yeah we should try. and steven, the game is pretty much you say to a person "honey, do you love me?" and try to get them to smile XD so you can do anything and say it in anyways 8D

we could also try just saying different phrases too cuz i know there is a game like that, that you have to say something and try not to laugh.

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2011, 06:20:21 pm »
Yeah, but alot of people still like it.

Alrighty! I'll keep an eye for the emails.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2011, 06:47:42 pm »
yeah i know, didn't say they didn't lol

and i'm getting so pumped already and it's not even past sakuracon XD

Offline Blizzara Dragon

• Chibi
Re: Kingdom Hearts Panel 2012 (yes we are coming back XD)
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2011, 09:16:31 am »
I'd be happy to help out! I'm always down for trying something new, plus I'm sure you guys would like a Ventus to be in your group, right? :P

I'll send the PM now ^^

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2011, 09:55:14 am »
got your form and sent a reply ^^ and it'd be nice to have a guy actually cosplaying a guy for once lol
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 08:12:10 pm by luvan1me »

Offline hawk222

• Chibi
    • Hawk222's tumblr
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2011, 11:29:59 am »
got your form and sent a reply ^^ and it'd be nice to have a guy actually cosplying a guy for once lol

Sora/Terra, Xemnas, and Luxord would like a word with you, lol.

Offline Blizzara Dragon

• Chibi
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2011, 01:36:40 pm »
^ Well since that's 4 characters out of something like 2 dozen male characters, I think she's right xD

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2011, 04:18:43 pm »
I'm more then happy to help in any way. Though I'm not sure how comfortable you are with having an OC as part of the panel. So likely I'll just designate myself as the 'Camera Girl'. XD If you have no issues with that.
2015 Cosplay Lineup
Female Martial Arts Turk - Nova Kurosaki - FFVII: Before Crisis/Crisis Core
Kaname Kururugi - Inuyasha: Juso no Kamen(Hakama and Normal)
Chika Kururugi - Naruto OC (Formal, and Normal)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2011, 08:15:14 pm »
@hawk: pretty much what blizzara said. not enough guys being guy characters :P

@iruka: yeah... i like strictly KH, FF, and Disney characters ONLY (and of course now TWEWY), since it IS in the game, and having OC's isn't really exactly going to help with anything cuz nobody knows them, and it's not in the game.

I think I asked you to be our camera girl cuz I want the panels to be filmed at least 90% of the time. Cuz it will help us in our feedback, and fixing up the bumps, etc. I mean just looking at the videos you took, HELPED a TON in what we will be changing, adding, etc.

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2011, 11:55:39 pm »
Guess what, Doe? I'LL BE AT KUMORICON 8D So stoked for this panel again, just saying.

You've heard my criticism, so I won't bore you with all the details *nods*
Kumoricon 2019:
Axel (Kingdom Hearts 3, end game outfit)
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)
Keyleth (Critical Role, opening look)

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2011, 12:17:02 am »
got your form and sent a reply ^^ and it'd be nice to have a guy actually cosplying a guy for once lol

Sora/Terra, Xemnas, and Luxord would like a word with you, lol.
We had this discussion at the Oftenly Renamed Panel about that. Girl's just make better guys. They're prettier, especially with the way Kingdom Hearts' character design is.
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2011, 02:45:19 am »
lawl kinda true, and kinda not, the younger boys, yes look prettier as girls cosplaying them, but older men like Terra and Terranort, Lexaus, etc. THOSE are the ones men look hawt in *drools* sorry but sadly only do i find a few that DO look good >3>

and i got your form, and i will be happy to add you to the crew ^_^ but i still have to talk it out with everyone else and see who will accept, and who we got on the list from last year, and see what we can do from there :)

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2011, 09:25:52 am »
I still have not yet gotten a reply from registration about me being the 18+ Panel. BUT I have a good feeling I can still do it by the numerous people telling me I can, that is if I have an adult with me in the room, which I believe my sister is willing to do that.

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2011, 11:20:03 am »
This is true. Terra is not someone you want to cosplay as a female, same with Lex, though I feel I could pull off a bit of a more manly cosplay (I could probably make a mean Xigbar, let me tell you xD). I've seem one decent female Terra cosplayer, and she is just an awesome cosplayer all around
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2011, 03:09:57 pm »
@chromo: yeah i believe you can as long as an adult is with you. so as long as your sister is there, and she is signed off to you, you should be fine. but again, wait for their reply :) i'm sure they are very busy lol

@dark: lol yeah some girls can make good manly men but others make better young boys XD

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2011, 03:53:26 pm »
I can be a MAN >D ...'specially since I've never cosplayed a female...
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2011, 04:36:20 pm »
lol interesting. i haven't crossplayed yet. this year at scon will be my first ^^ samurai ninetales

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2011, 04:51:39 pm »
Well, you do have more of a feminine figure. I really don't >.> I have a wide waist and hips, which makes me idle for bonding
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline hawk222

• Chibi
    • Hawk222's tumblr
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2011, 10:01:42 pm »
Eh, I was just messing around, anyway. It's kinda like how people from Asian countries tend to have more "natural" cosplays, you know?

...Luxord is totally a 'just guys" character, right? (<-he says knowing full well that there are more than a few female Luxord cosplayers out there)

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2011, 10:44:13 pm »
Girls should not cosplay Luxord. Facial hair on girls? Yuck
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2011, 11:21:04 pm »
LOLOL i've seen some girls as luxords... sorry but it's HAWT XDDD others are kinda >3> bleh

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2011, 11:23:23 pm »
Hawt? Really? xD
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2011, 11:35:40 pm »
Really depends...

I have to say Sora is best cosplayed by girls. Same with Riku usually.
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2011, 11:39:07 pm »
I've seen a couple good male Riku's, but yeah, I agree with you there.
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2011, 11:42:07 pm »
I met an amazing male Riku and male Sora. That was two years ago at sakuracon.
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2011, 11:46:31 pm »
i've seen a couple good guy riku's, sora can be done by some guys, but usually asian, thin and/or shorter ish males can pass as them. the taller and more buff a guy is, the harder it will be for them to look like an animated young boy lol

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2011, 12:08:11 am »
And if they're tall and buff, they need to be Terra... or they can be like Nick and be awesome with both xD
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2011, 04:27:26 am »
LOL XD sadly he acts the part, but we both know that he's just too old for sora (physically too) maybe once he loses some tummy weight he might take it up again XD

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2011, 08:37:16 am »
Or he can just be Terra forever 8D
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2011, 12:14:05 pm »
id totalylove to help out with this i'll send you a pm <3
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2011, 01:00:57 pm »
Not true just make a Jew outfit and be older sora!
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2011, 01:43:39 pm »
Or he can just be Terra forever 8D

he is XDD

@chelsea: got it and archives :3

@iruka: jew outfit? o.o

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2011, 03:32:14 pm »
Jew? WTF?
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2011, 10:05:18 pm »
Autocorrect fail!

It was supposed to be New!
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2011, 10:20:30 pm »
xDDD That was an epic fail, man
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline hawk222

• Chibi
    • Hawk222's tumblr
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2011, 10:45:38 pm »
Hmm, I'm wondering if we should take this to the discussion in the Cosplay section, so the mods don't crack down on us for getting off topic. Then again, I'm fairly new to these forums, and I don't really know what all the rules are, anyway. :P

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2011, 10:48:28 pm »
yeah i was about to say that lol

anyways! NOW GUYS AFTER THIS PLEASE DON'T POST CUZ I DON'T WANT OUR PANEL THREAD TO BE LOCKED! thanks! <3

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2011, 03:46:46 am »
^ Don't worry, just the fact that you're trying to be mindful of it usually means it's okay. :)

But yeah, what hawk222 said... if it's about cosplay at the panel, it should probably go to cosplay.
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2011, 07:31:00 am »
Oh! Something I forgot to say about last years panel! I liked the test, but, as hard as it may be, you should either have more questions on it (to avoid a three way tie), or limit the number of tests. Tell people they can do it in teams of two if they want to
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2011, 01:34:13 pm »
the test was a test in itself for me. I wanted to see what kind of results we would have and we had only 2 ties. Nick just didn't tell me right. It was a misunderstanding.

So next year there will be no written test, but a stand up test. We will call up 6 people to the front and we will have categories. 2 people will go against each other. Each winning player in their rank will receive a small goodie bag. So that's 3 winners total. (First group the loser doesn't get anything, neither does the winner, they will go up against the next groups winner,etc,) First one to not answer within 10 seconds is booted out. I'll explain later lol

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2011, 03:58:06 pm »
Oh! That makes sense! Sort of like concentration?
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2011, 06:16:51 pm »
or kinda like the sailor moon panel? lol
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2011, 06:43:02 pm »
...there was a sailor moon panel? How did I miss that?
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2011, 10:27:07 pm »
@chelsea: YES! just like that XDDD i found it a bit messy at times, but i liked the system MUCH better! ^_^

@dark: yeah, i almost missed it cuz i forgot XD

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2011, 10:47:43 pm »
I missed so much D8 Thank got I didn't miss your guys panel! Though I had to wait in line for it... I was so ticked I missed it in 2010...
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2011, 10:54:10 pm »
awww well sadly we didn't get much filmed from back in 2010, and the way they handled the people coming in i did NOT like :/ so yeah. so that's why i was happy that this year more people could fit (90 seats)
so that was one good thing about this year, and we were MORE organized XD mostly cuz i actually got down to writing things down lol

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2011, 11:05:59 pm »
Third times the charge, I think. With two different panels behind you, you've learned the good and bad things ^-^ For this year, I think you should make sure at least half of your panel will participate in games.
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2011, 11:29:37 pm »
charm* yes XD

and yes i have :3 and i have hosted one other panel outside of kcon so i kinda get the feeling on how things should run and what not, but there's always something needing fixing etc.

and yes we are doing half of the panel as games, cuz that's what the actual itinerary was suppose to be last year, we just ran out of time. >.<

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2011, 08:34:08 am »
Oh my gosh, typing fail xD

What was the other panel?
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2011, 10:03:33 am »
**finally gotten around to reading some of the posts**

So the theme is crossover? Is there certain crossovers we need to do with our character? **listing ideas for Axel**

EDIT::

Can't be part of the 18+ Panel. They are pretty strict about age limitations so I am sorry to say I can't be part of it..... =/
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 10:10:16 am by Chromophobic »

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2011, 11:14:46 am »
You should do a steampunk!Axel so I can have another Org member to get a picture with 8D
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2011, 11:36:08 am »
I second that! Id love to see that.

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2011, 11:55:40 am »
It'd be fun if we all did Steampunk versions sometime!

Planning ahead, but would be fun to do it b/c of 2012...
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2011, 01:28:11 pm »
xD Why do you think I'm doing Steampunk!Marly next year?
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2011, 03:42:48 pm »
I'll put that into consideration since I have a full steampunk outfit. Both male and female outfits. ^_^

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2011, 03:51:45 pm »
Steampunk Axel would be amazing... Seriously o.o
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2011, 09:37:01 pm »
I have a steampunk outfit that would actually work for Riku too.
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2011, 10:51:23 pm »
8D THEME!!! THEME!!! THEME!!! I don't care if I'm not part of the panel, I want it to happen!
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2011, 11:33:19 pm »
lol

Maybe for the 18+?
B/c I'm pretty sure we're doing normal character designs for the main panel.
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2011, 11:41:50 pm »
Both panels are "normal" (considering now that chromo can't go to the 18+)  but...

The theme is "Crossover" for the Panel (but that's optional) but only for the actual videos, and what we will be talking about and such. So we will be talking more about the Disney part of the games, and the newer games, ideas for newer games, etc.

So that means you can DO default or DO a crossover of some sorts if you want. So the steampunk CAN be used.

I kinda wanted, for the 18+, to be "default" or "crossover" as well, only cuz I think the costume will be recognizable, but still if i can't recognize your character, then we may have a problem (but i doubt there will be lol XD)

EDIT: BUT ONE THING! if you have something like TWEWY or Steampunk or something that isn't linked with the game, you have to tell me! Because I will try to find someone who will be willing to be your cosplay partner! So that way you're not left out and "stand alone" off ish. just let me know if that's okay with you guys!

What do you guys think? sound kinda fair? that way people can wear anything they like but still be a group?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 11:45:20 pm by luvan1me »

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2011, 07:25:20 am »
I want a steampunk partner >.<
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #78 on: October 06, 2011, 03:22:02 pm »
I am HIGHLY considering doing a steampunk version of Axel. But a lot people have been dissing me on doing it. =/

I do apologize that I can't do the 18+ Panel! Really really wish there was something I could do to be part of it.

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2011, 04:47:43 pm »
A Raichu Roxas?

I maybe able to get Marly (Kelsi) and Rian (Xemnas) to do Pokemon Gijinka crossovers too?

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #80 on: October 06, 2011, 05:03:38 pm »
Chromo, do it D8 If people are being mean, I'll be there for you! We need to chill at Kcon next year... I need to meet you when you're Marly 8D
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #81 on: October 06, 2011, 05:34:00 pm »
I wanna meet you to when you're Marly, as well!~

Well then I guess I'll do Steampunk!Axel. ^_^
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 05:36:10 pm by Chromophobic »

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #82 on: October 06, 2011, 05:47:41 pm »
Yay! I want a little photoshoot with you two! I love steampunk. And i think i may put a slightly steampunk spin on my Fem!Heavy cosplay... You guys have inspired me!

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2011, 07:09:36 pm »
Mine's more of a "lower class" thing, apparently xD My friend who is a huge Steampunk as well as KH fan told me just to do a steampunk spin on the traditional coat. I'm going to be 6'2"...
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #84 on: October 06, 2011, 09:07:18 pm »
That'll be awesome!

If you guys are in the Portland area at all, we should totally have a Steampunk shoot.

Anywhos, I kinda think we should try to stick with crossovers that make sense. Like Disney, Final Fantasy, TWEWY, and kinda staying with those.
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #85 on: October 06, 2011, 11:23:42 pm »
True. We just need to meet up for the Steampunk shoot. I'll make sure to host it the same day as the Kingdom Hearts shoot, since I'll just be wearing Marly one day and at nights (maybe)
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline Jamiche

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2011, 04:25:21 am »
Guys, please remember to stay on topic.  This is for panel discussion, not cosplay.  You have been warned before... take the personal chats to PM/IM/or off-topic.
2015-2016 Director of Programming
2014 Assistant Director of Programming
2008-2013 Director of Programming
2007 Tech Manager & Video Room Coordinator, Manga Library & Cosplay Chess
2006 Video Room & Karaoke Manager
2005 Video Room Coordinator

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2011, 10:02:10 am »
What if its a cosplay panel? Would we put it in cosplay or panels or off topics?

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2011, 09:21:20 pm »
the conversation IS for the COSPLAY FOR the panel. thank you!

@everyone: i agree with neko about the crossovers being JUST STRICTLY from the actual game! so PLEASE GUYS if you DO do steampunk, please let it be somehow related to halloween town. cuz that's the closest you can get to.

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2011, 09:58:18 pm »
Ah, that's true. Easiest way to do that? Lots and lots of eyeliner >D
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2011, 10:06:05 pm »
I kinda wanted, for the 18+, to be "default" or "crossover" as well, only cuz I think the costume will be recognizable, but still if i can't recognize your character, then we may have a problem (but i doubt there will be lol XD)

o.o
Would Namine Pikachu be recongnizable?
I could bring my Ligntning Pikachu! :D

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2011, 11:50:35 pm »
um well i'm trying to keep it mostly to Squeenix/Disney things cuz it is crossovers about the games >.<

edit: but IF we do the skit for KH Apocalypse/Pokemon then I will allow it since it's our own crossover (lol) hence i will allow the steampunk. but if we don't do the skit at all, then i will have to decline since kristi made a point about the crossovers being strictly Disney/FF/TWEWY

but i DID say if you can link it to Halloween town, then go ahead.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 11:52:15 pm by luvan1me »

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2011, 12:38:26 pm »
I can probably do a Halloween Town Namine:)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2011, 01:20:55 pm »
i mean it's not hard to do a halloween town version, it's just her default outfit, but with different colors and of course a mask or something on it that's halloween-y XD

just hope that helps you so we can find a way to get everyone somewhat coordinated for the panels :3

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2011, 01:41:25 pm »
Yeah, don't worry about it.
I'll find something out:D

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2011, 06:06:14 pm »
I don't need coordination, I'm just recording XP
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2011, 08:46:55 pm »
lol well if you are doing your OC again I would love it if you fit the themes somehow. Like you did this year with the school outfit that way you don't get mistaken by the audience for a regular attendee. Ima have to make little badges for everyone saying "hello my name is" XD

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2011, 09:22:26 pm »
Or I can work on doing logo badges that everyone apart of this can have...Though do we have a name for our panel group?
I know I came up with "Kingdom Hearts Unlocked" but didn't know if we wanted to keep that or have something else?

Anywho, I think it'd be nice to just have one theme for everyone, cosplay wise, that way it doesn't get too confusing. It'd be kinda awesome if each of us did a different Disney themes.
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #98 on: October 09, 2011, 11:04:19 pm »
different disney themes would be awesome btw i'm sticking with my TWEWY since I am doing it with Molly.

and the group i kept it as "Kingdom Hearts Unlocked" cuz that's what we decided on last year i believe. and it makes it easier for us to be noticed since we do a lot of kh lol

having badges like that would be cool with the logo for our group. i remember you came up with designs a while back, with the keyhole or something you said that you would have all the trios on each one (riku sora kairi, xion axel roxas etc.) and then the rest would be the organization members. but i think having each of us have our own names on their, and our default character on there (or whatever characters we cosplay would be pretty cool, though.
but i think having just one common tag would be easier lol

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #99 on: October 09, 2011, 11:42:42 pm »
I have a new design for the logo. I'll have to show you sometime. And then maybe I can draw chibis of all the panelists' characters to go with it.

I'm tempted to get a Stitch Kigurumi and wear that as Riku >> I even have Stitch hand gloves~

We should make a list of ideas that people can do for themes. And I was thinking Disney as in the different worlds.
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2011, 08:28:13 am »
Oh, I would love to see a Wonderland crossover :)
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2011, 10:06:35 am »
I was thinking if I decided to stick with strictly disney, then maybe a Axel Chesire Cat crossover....

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #102 on: October 10, 2011, 10:34:57 am »
Im feeling as though i should be bringing my minnie cosplay to this lol also! Changing a few things on my minnie, and ima try to wear it on day0.

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #103 on: October 10, 2011, 11:22:29 am »
Oh my gosh... I could do a White Rabbit! Marluxia o.o I already have all the stuff! It'd be mostly black, though... it was a Gothic White Rabbit...
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #104 on: October 10, 2011, 12:32:43 pm »
Yes I will be doing Mei again. I'm working on her Halloween town outfit anyways. So i have that. If another theme is decided I will figure out something for that. I have no issues with wonderland. I could do an Alice version of Mei, sin since Alice is the only characte with Mei's color scheme.
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #105 on: October 10, 2011, 05:06:02 pm »
I feel like we're going to have an Alice in Wonderland group, even if only one of them is in the panel itself xD
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #106 on: October 10, 2011, 09:17:23 pm »
What if its a cosplay panel? Would we put it in cosplay or panels or off topics?

This is a good question, but AFAIK the only programming about individuals' cosplays per se are events: Cosplay chess and the cosplay contest. There are panels about cosplay itself (i.e. how to make it, how to crossplay, how to photograph it, etc), but that would be a different subject.

As the Programming Director, Jamiche is the best one to make the call, and she has reiterated that Panels threads need to be about discussion of the panels themselves. But there's plenty of room over at http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=16034.msg740747#new for discussion of KH cosplay or at http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?board=21.0 for a new thread. :)

the conversation IS for the COSPLAY FOR the panel. thank you!

See above.
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2011, 10:43:51 pm »
thanks random for that.

so everyone ima post on the first post on the first page the possibilities of what worlds we will have for the cosplay FOR the panel. since it will help with what we will be discussing during the panel "jokes, film, etc"

and @neko i think that Disney will be good to stick with! and i will see the pins some time soon hopefully :3

i can see that most of you guys are talking about doing alice in wonderland, halloween town, and i do have Angel and Stitch for our kigurumis as well as kristi saying she could do stitch. so ima do a poll and let me know which ones you guys are going to be doing (or want to do for YOURSELVES). so that way we have a headcount!)

EDIT: okay scratch the poll. it won't let me do one! SO! panelists PLEASE PM ME WITH WHAT YOU WANT TO WEAR FOR THE PANEL SO THAT WAY I CAN ARRANGE A PARTNER OR EVEN JUST DECIDE ON CHANGING THE THEME! thanks guys!

PLEASE BE AWARE THIS POLL IS ONLY FOR PANELISTS! THANK YOU!

« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 10:48:50 pm by luvan1me »

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2011, 08:41:40 am »
Do you want me to message you, even though I'm the alternates alternate? xD
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2011, 08:38:38 pm »
yes i would! just so we have more votes! :3

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2011, 09:42:08 pm »
Ah kay 8D
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #111 on: November 21, 2011, 05:19:36 pm »
I am sad to say this, but I can't do the panel. D: I have a lot on my plate for Kumoricon 2012 and I don't think I'd have anytime. But I do hope to come by and say hi or something. ^^

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #112 on: November 21, 2011, 07:28:38 pm »
aww okay. well thanks anyways :3