Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts Panel 2012 (yes we are coming back XD)  (Read 14529 times)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
Kingdom Hearts Panel 2012 (yes we are coming back XD)
« on: September 24, 2011, 11:07:23 pm »
yo people :3 this is Aqua from the KH 101 panel 2011

If you guys liked the panel this year, then good news for you! If you wanted to burn us in a firey burst like Axel's death scene, then I suggest leaving us comments on how to improve our ability to entertain you to avoid our final demise this quickly!

We're baaaack! >:D

So far what I have in my mind for this new panel is that I want to branch it off into 2 panels: Informational & Contests (w/some games); 18+ panel "adult fun" time.

those of you who like this idea please let me know! I will be talking to all my Crew (newly added, and veterans)!

Panelists please watch out for the mass email I will be sending out next month after Halloween cuz we will be discussing what we may or may not be doing next year!

so now to continue with what happened this year/last year!

If you want to Critique our panel and want to HELP make it even more awesome this year, please put before your comment in bold letters on the top whichever apply:
(if you want to participate read the red below)

What I liked
What I didn't like
What you missed (info wise)
Need to Improve...
Went to Far
Fresh Ideas
Want to Participate*

please send me this via PM ONLY
name:
screenname:
cosplay:
why should we recruit you: (like what you will bring to the panel)
how may we contact you: (email, forum PM, Facebook, skype, etc.)

« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 10:45:32 pm by luvan1me »

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
Re: Kingdom Heart Panel 2012 (yes we are coming back XD)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 02:32:18 pm »
You know I'll always be Riku.

Anyways, I'm not sure how two panels will work out...At least how you're putting them...I do like having the info panel, but we do need some fun in there since it'll be unfair to those under 18 that they couldn't have much fun.

We defiantly need to do another video XD Hopefully have more people!

I think we might want to make the informational part shorter. Quickly go over the story line and defiantly talk about the new games for people to catch up and such. And then go into possible games...
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 05:23:59 pm »
I can always be Axel or Marluxia (Sent you a pm already) ^_^ I had a lot of fun at this years panel~!

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 11:47:31 pm »
@kristi: yeah i was thinking about the pg thing about the info panel, and i know it'll be MUCH shorter than this year (obviously lol) but some of the games i wanted to do was just contests (like "categories" and the disney cherades should be part of next year's PG for sure >_> kristi cough kristi XD <3

but yes i know you are riku, i can't replace you as our riku (even though we got kai to do KH1 riku >3>)

and YES another video >:D

and yes, i wanted to do that in the beginning with the information part, i wanted a brief summary of the storyline so far up to date, then go into the games that have come out during that year (after the con before, and up till the current con), then talk about the games that are coming out, then talk about possible games in the future, that have not shown up on the main stream (videos, official release information from tetsuya, etc). this year i wanted it to go that way, then after that we will show our video and then have the contest afterwards, which i think will be fun either way cuz who doesn't love to see people jump around and humiliate themselves playing cherades? XD we'll talk more about it in november hopefully. cuz i am planning a meetup in november, just trying to figure out where is the issue since now we are very widely spread through beaverton/portland :/

@chromo: got it and sent you a reply XD you should know lol and i'm glad you did :)

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 12:01:10 am »
I think I'd like to be 3D Riku for the panel, just fyi. And if you want, I could ask Aaron if he's gonna cosplay Neku and if he'd like to join us...?

Anywhos, that sounds good.
I have a classes most of the week that would be available, so I guess weekends are our best bet. And we should meet someplace easily get to by MAX at least. Like Pioneer Mall since it's getting colder. And maybe we could film more places in Portland this time?
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 12:12:56 am »
YAY! YOU ACTUALLY HAVE THE SAME IDEA IN YOUR HEAD LIKE ME! woot! lol i'm doing TWEWY kairi, while nick does the new sora, and of course i would love aaron to join but he must be somewhat helpful, cuz i really don't want people just sitting around doing nothing, like this year :/

for the informational panel i was going to go with the theme of "Crossovers" XD what do you think? since neku is technically crossing over, and FF is as well, so i thought it'd be a good way to bring in a bigger crowd. crossovers can help get on the topic with newer ideas for the upcoming games, and of course with our games in the end, AND we can keep that theme for the videos if you like too :3 (cuz OMG crossovers on videos will make more sense lol)

sadly mondays are the only days open for me :/ at least until i get back into school in the winter (missed the deadline for financial aid x.x)

and yeah i was thinking about probably meeting at the library, since you, nick, and me are the ones running the panel anyways. what do you think? and also if you DO plan out on moving out, let me know where so that we could figure out a different place close to ALL of us, cuz remember nick can't get anywhere other than by foot >.<

and i will look for places that are in doors, maybe even meetup at a restaurant if possible, but i want a more "quiet" environment, cuz i can't talk over the loudness of a mall, or a bigger place than a small restaurant or library.

and for filming places in portland, i would love to go near the waterfront, but the thing is noise :/ and people... we need to find a place that is deserted in downtown, and somehow get our scenes planned out before we shoot them XD although i kinda liked the improve 8D it's what the audience liked about it :3

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 04:21:33 pm »
You know I'm in for it if you still want* me doe~

*If you guys want to do Kingdom Hearts 3D/crossovers, should I just do Namine Pikachu for it? Or is there a special outfit for namine in there too?

My summer and winter brakes are June 30th to July 18th and Decembr 16th to January 2nd or 3rd, which ever is the monday. So if you need mee I'm all set for coming up there too, because I wont be coming home again during the winter other than winter brake, because I want to save up my leave days:)

I like the idea of filming in portland, you guys could get some funny background stuff done in it too, like the peds in the background.

I'll be bringing my dog with me once or twice when I visit portland.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 09:33:28 pm »
well the namine i wanted in our panel is Molly next year since she and I already made plans to do Kairi/Namine in TWEWY outfits that we are making up together. BUT since you were here first, you are still allowed to join us next year, we are aiming for 2 panels, one for Information (70%)and some fun audience contests/games (30%) along with our video that we make in the winter and summer. so i would love you to be in our 18+ panel (you are over 18 now right? lol) and we'll have Molly in the information panel. if we only have the regular panel like this year, then we will have you help us in the back filming. would you mind doing that if we don't get 2 panels next year?

and we can DEFINETELY do it during your summer breaks, and winter breaks! me and kristi and nick will talk about it soon.

well the thing the peds in the background would TOTALLY work for a TWEWY type scene XD that would be awesome. 8D

and what type of dog is it? o.o

Offline hawk222

• Chibi
    • Hawk222's tumblr
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2011, 10:50:24 pm »
You just know I'd be happy to come back and help out a little as the group Luxord. But I have to warn you: when it comes to doing stuff like charades and the like, I tend to get a little nervous and stiff. I don't mind the "answer audience questions" thing, but "performing" just gets me massive stage fright. Still, I have some technical know-how, so that could probably be made use of.

...I just realized, this probably should have gone in a PM, huh? ^__^"

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2011, 02:46:47 am »
yes PM would be nice. lol

but uhm if you have stage fright then i might have to exclude you from the games, and have another luxord as backup. just so you know.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2011, 11:53:15 am »
Since you guys are planning some games for the  panel, i was thinking a game like who am i? Where you guys have catagories, like heartless, nobodies, and main characters, and then you put up a clue or riddle as to who it is and who ever gets it right gets pocky or ramune or irukasenseis awesome ice cream lol We used to play this game in my theater class, but with a person place or thing catagory.

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2011, 01:06:05 pm »
Not at all! I'll be eighteen for kumo next year, in july. as for filming and whatever, doesn't matter to me:) I'll order my stuff asap, I have fifteen so far, and ill have enough for my wig and the defult dress that i should have it by winter brake. I wont be coming home again until march for leave days because the roads in the mountains are really dangerous, but i have email and phones and i go into town every saturday so just message me on anything :)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2011, 03:58:24 pm »
@tala: well the game that we were going to do for this was categories since it's much easier and the audience will have a fun time trying to name stuff in that category (come on under pressure games are fun >:D ) but if we do run out of games, or we have time, we will try more games :) but for the contest i want to do categories for sure :3

for the 18+ panel, we will try more games (obviously)

@teddy: nice! and awesome! ^^

and that sucks about not being able to leave home till march. and sure ^_^ i will!

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2011, 05:32:20 pm »

@teddy: nice! and awesome! ^^

and that sucks about not being able to leave home till march. and sure ^_^ i will!

Yeah, it does but i can only blame the weather.
my dog is a black lab and my dad will maybe be coming to watch him if im doing something really busy body. and I may not be doing the Naruto panel, considering i dont think anyone would be intrested.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2011, 07:50:55 pm »
hm okay. and naruto is kinda getting old >3> (not offence lol XD)

and that dog sounds cute!

alrighty! i will let you know when our next meetup is, and we'll send you an email with all the information, and i will make a video again to let you know what is going on :) i will probably film us during our meetings so we have record of what we are talking about :)

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2011, 10:01:45 pm »
We should play "Honey, Do you Love Me?"
The Kuro panel, we played it and actually got the audience involved. We could go up to them and do it and then they had to do it if they smiled.
Would be fun and I'm sure they'd like to be closer to the characters -w-
Could be done for both panels. The 18+ being more akward...
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline hawk222

• Chibi
    • Hawk222's tumblr
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2011, 10:20:33 pm »
@nekovamp13: You'll have to help me out a little on this one: what's the "Honey, Do You Love Me?" game?

@luvan1me: I might be able to get a day or two off in advance; I just need to make sure I know about it early enough. Say, two weeks in advance?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 10:21:00 pm by hawk222 »

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2011, 12:26:50 am »
we should XDD oh gosh! sadly i couldn't go to the kuro panel :( i was dead tired at night...

but yeah we should try. and steven, the game is pretty much you say to a person "honey, do you love me?" and try to get them to smile XD so you can do anything and say it in anyways 8D

we could also try just saying different phrases too cuz i know there is a game like that, that you have to say something and try not to laugh.

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2011, 06:20:21 pm »
Yeah, but alot of people still like it.

Alrighty! I'll keep an eye for the emails.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2011, 06:47:42 pm »
yeah i know, didn't say they didn't lol

and i'm getting so pumped already and it's not even past sakuracon XD

Offline Blizzara Dragon

• Chibi
Re: Kingdom Hearts Panel 2012 (yes we are coming back XD)
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2011, 09:16:31 am »
I'd be happy to help out! I'm always down for trying something new, plus I'm sure you guys would like a Ventus to be in your group, right? :P

I'll send the PM now ^^

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2011, 09:55:14 am »
got your form and sent a reply ^^ and it'd be nice to have a guy actually cosplaying a guy for once lol
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 08:12:10 pm by luvan1me »

Offline hawk222

• Chibi
    • Hawk222's tumblr
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2011, 11:29:59 am »
got your form and sent a reply ^^ and it'd be nice to have a guy actually cosplying a guy for once lol

Sora/Terra, Xemnas, and Luxord would like a word with you, lol.

Offline Blizzara Dragon

• Chibi
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2011, 01:36:40 pm »
^ Well since that's 4 characters out of something like 2 dozen male characters, I think she's right xD

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2011, 04:18:43 pm »
I'm more then happy to help in any way. Though I'm not sure how comfortable you are with having an OC as part of the panel. So likely I'll just designate myself as the 'Camera Girl'. XD If you have no issues with that.
2015 Cosplay Lineup
Female Martial Arts Turk - Nova Kurosaki - FFVII: Before Crisis/Crisis Core
Kaname Kururugi - Inuyasha: Juso no Kamen(Hakama and Normal)
Chika Kururugi - Naruto OC (Formal, and Normal)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2011, 08:15:14 pm »
@hawk: pretty much what blizzara said. not enough guys being guy characters :P

@iruka: yeah... i like strictly KH, FF, and Disney characters ONLY (and of course now TWEWY), since it IS in the game, and having OC's isn't really exactly going to help with anything cuz nobody knows them, and it's not in the game.

I think I asked you to be our camera girl cuz I want the panels to be filmed at least 90% of the time. Cuz it will help us in our feedback, and fixing up the bumps, etc. I mean just looking at the videos you took, HELPED a TON in what we will be changing, adding, etc.

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2011, 11:55:39 pm »
Guess what, Doe? I'LL BE AT KUMORICON 8D So stoked for this panel again, just saying.

You've heard my criticism, so I won't bore you with all the details *nods*
Kumoricon 2019:
Axel (Kingdom Hearts 3, end game outfit)
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)
Keyleth (Critical Role, opening look)

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2011, 12:17:02 am »
got your form and sent a reply ^^ and it'd be nice to have a guy actually cosplying a guy for once lol

Sora/Terra, Xemnas, and Luxord would like a word with you, lol.
We had this discussion at the Oftenly Renamed Panel about that. Girl's just make better guys. They're prettier, especially with the way Kingdom Hearts' character design is.
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2011, 02:45:19 am »
lawl kinda true, and kinda not, the younger boys, yes look prettier as girls cosplaying them, but older men like Terra and Terranort, Lexaus, etc. THOSE are the ones men look hawt in *drools* sorry but sadly only do i find a few that DO look good >3>

and i got your form, and i will be happy to add you to the crew ^_^ but i still have to talk it out with everyone else and see who will accept, and who we got on the list from last year, and see what we can do from there :)

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2011, 09:25:52 am »
I still have not yet gotten a reply from registration about me being the 18+ Panel. BUT I have a good feeling I can still do it by the numerous people telling me I can, that is if I have an adult with me in the room, which I believe my sister is willing to do that.

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2011, 11:20:03 am »
This is true. Terra is not someone you want to cosplay as a female, same with Lex, though I feel I could pull off a bit of a more manly cosplay (I could probably make a mean Xigbar, let me tell you xD). I've seem one decent female Terra cosplayer, and she is just an awesome cosplayer all around
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2011, 03:09:57 pm »
@chromo: yeah i believe you can as long as an adult is with you. so as long as your sister is there, and she is signed off to you, you should be fine. but again, wait for their reply :) i'm sure they are very busy lol

@dark: lol yeah some girls can make good manly men but others make better young boys XD

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2011, 03:53:26 pm »
I can be a MAN >D ...'specially since I've never cosplayed a female...
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2011, 04:36:20 pm »
lol interesting. i haven't crossplayed yet. this year at scon will be my first ^^ samurai ninetales

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2011, 04:51:39 pm »
Well, you do have more of a feminine figure. I really don't >.> I have a wide waist and hips, which makes me idle for bonding
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline hawk222

• Chibi
    • Hawk222's tumblr
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2011, 10:01:42 pm »
Eh, I was just messing around, anyway. It's kinda like how people from Asian countries tend to have more "natural" cosplays, you know?

...Luxord is totally a 'just guys" character, right? (<-he says knowing full well that there are more than a few female Luxord cosplayers out there)

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2011, 10:44:13 pm »
Girls should not cosplay Luxord. Facial hair on girls? Yuck
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2011, 11:21:04 pm »
LOLOL i've seen some girls as luxords... sorry but it's HAWT XDDD others are kinda >3> bleh

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2011, 11:23:23 pm »
Hawt? Really? xD
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2011, 11:35:40 pm »
Really depends...

I have to say Sora is best cosplayed by girls. Same with Riku usually.
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2011, 11:39:07 pm »
I've seen a couple good male Riku's, but yeah, I agree with you there.
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2011, 11:42:07 pm »
I met an amazing male Riku and male Sora. That was two years ago at sakuracon.
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2011, 11:46:31 pm »
i've seen a couple good guy riku's, sora can be done by some guys, but usually asian, thin and/or shorter ish males can pass as them. the taller and more buff a guy is, the harder it will be for them to look like an animated young boy lol

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2011, 12:08:11 am »
And if they're tall and buff, they need to be Terra... or they can be like Nick and be awesome with both xD
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2011, 04:27:26 am »
LOL XD sadly he acts the part, but we both know that he's just too old for sora (physically too) maybe once he loses some tummy weight he might take it up again XD

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2011, 08:37:16 am »
Or he can just be Terra forever 8D
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2011, 12:14:05 pm »
id totalylove to help out with this i'll send you a pm <3
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2011, 01:00:57 pm »
Not true just make a Jew outfit and be older sora!
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2011, 01:43:39 pm »
Or he can just be Terra forever 8D

he is XDD

@chelsea: got it and archives :3

@iruka: jew outfit? o.o

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2011, 03:32:14 pm »
Jew? WTF?
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)