Author Topic: Re: Cannot Unsee's Panels Postponed to 2013  (Read 56135 times)

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Re: Cannot Unsee's Panels Postponed to 2013
« on: September 24, 2011, 07:23:48 pm »
POSTPONED

~*~ Cannot Unsee's Hetalia Panels - PG-13 and 18+ ~*~

Presented by "Cannot Unsee", for 2012, Denmark, Iceland, and Sweden will be presenting a Hetalia 18+ panel of doom PJ Party.

~Rules~
We do not care if you are disorderly, unruly, shout out of turn, make crass jokes, wear flags as blankets (as long as its your own country, damnit), or decide to make out on camera (it WILL BE GOING ON YOUTUBE). Follow the con rules, don't be a jackass (that's a different panel, buddy), and ask before you do something that may break a cosplay (or a person) and Sweden won't have to punish you. We hope that everyone will have a fun time at our panels, and to make sure that happens, we will be asking that everyone try to keep their common sense and avoid offending your fellow cosplayers, (or doing something that could get us and you kicked out of con). Please don't bring any blow up dolls to our panel. Thank you.

Cannot Unsee is the cosplay group running this panel (not necessarily what you'll be screaming while covering your eyes when you leave). Do Not Want are the lovely cosplayers who will be assisting us. :3 We are unfortunately not the wonderful cosplayers who are running the Hetalia World meeting, (but if we ask nicely enough, maybe Kyo will beat you with their plushie panda for us). The Hetalia History panel is also run by different cosplayers.

~Panels~
The 18+ panel is for fans of hetalia who happen to be of the legal age to be exposed to foul language, sexual content (really, keep your clothes on, or I'll kill you), and general mayhem...as long as it's still within the general bounds of state, federal, and hotel, and con law (and common sense. Really people, bring your common sense with you).

The PG panel is for everyone of any age who happen to be mature enough to handle a little bit of mayhem and a lot of fun...in an age appropriate manner (No hardcore yaoi doujinshi please. Save those for the 18+ panel).

Right now (after thinking about it a little longer, unless people vote to have them both be PJ parties, we're going to have the 18+ be a normal panel, and the PG-13 be a PJ Party. 18+ is going to be rowdy enough without the risk of people showing up in inappropriate lingerie (really, please don't).

~Content~
There isn't really a dress code for the panels, if you want to come in full cosplay you can, but anyone who wants to could also come in PJs or better yet, as your country in PJs (this is highly recommended for the PJ Party as long as you keep it PG-13). For the 18+ panel we recommend that clothing still be kept PG-13, in any case.

We plan to have a bit of a minor ad-lib skit competition for those who want to give it a shot (there will be prizes), and also discuss various things in the show and the fandom. The 18+ panel will have such topics as favorite pairings (and ones that make you want to gouge your eyes out), why certain fans seem to be obsessed with Russia's (censored), and other fun facts.

The PG party will have other less...um...inappropriate topics, but we will still try to make it as fun as possible. If there's something you'd like to see us do at either panel, you can post suggestions, discuss what has already been suggested, or send a private message to hikaru_maxwell.

If you think you'd like to attend, please, tell us who you're cosplaying as, and make sure we're aware you'll be there.

Panelists:
~Cannot Unsee~
Denmark ~ hikaru_maxwell
Sweden ~ reine

~Do Not Want~
France ~ Chan_Highwind
Germany ~ (>3 - Facebook RSVP)

Attendees (there can be more than one of a single character....the more vital regions there are to invade, the happier everyone will be):

~*~ 18+ Panel ~*~
Chibitalia ~ (Yuyu - Facebook RSVP)
Canada ~ Nando-KiT
Prussia ~ Jacob_Blackfeather, (>3 - Facebook RSVP)
Steampunk!America ~ Raveen92
Fem!Romano ~ cutthroatpixie
Germany ~ KyoKyo866
Liechtenstein ~ Ryouku-Mirazaki

~*~ PG-13 Panel ~*~
(anyone on the above list that decides to come is allowed, especially if they're scheduled back to back and we just have to ask the younguns to leave at midnight)
RozenMaiden_Girl (if she still wants to come) ~ Italy?
Raveen92 (in full cosplay? maybe) ~ Steampunk!America
TurboSaiyanJason ~ America or Rome
cutthroatpixie ~ fem!Romano
CosplayGeek4 ~ England

~~~~~~~~~
Congress Dance

No longer being held by Cannot Unsee. We will be offering our support to Washougal_Otaku when he makes his ball, instead of competing with him for the time slot. I will put up a link to his topic once it is made.

~~~~~~~~~

Other Hetalia Panels that you should totally attend
:
Hetalia World Meeting  - an all ages Hetalia World Meeting run by RozenMaiden_Girl, KyoKyo866, and TsunderePrussian. There are two panels, but last I checked they're only allowing signups for one person per country (for each). If you're going to be a specific country, grab your spot now!

Yet Another Hetalia Panel: History And You! - a panel to discuss the historical events that are covered in Axis Powers Hetalia. I expect it will be very educational. :D The History panel will be run by Shi_no_Akuma and MiriaRose.

The Ball (theme and name to be decided) - While not actually a HETALIA panel, per se, since we're not holding the congress dance as we'd planned, we'll just pimp this instead, because Washu is awesome, and we can still go in our Hetalia cosplay and dance like it's Vienna 1814 anyway. :3  I'll add a link once he makes a panel topic for it.

If anyone else decides to step up and host a hetalia panel, I'll link them here, as well. *sends enabling waves out to all the cosplayers*
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 02:58:45 pm by hikaru_maxwell »

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
Re: 18+ Hetalia panel? (and possibly Congress Dance)
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 07:28:05 pm »
THOSE THAT DO NOT KEEP THEIR CLOTHES ON WILL BE AT THE MERCY OF FRANCEEEEE!

Bwahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!!

France is IN THIS!

Oh, and I'm not afraid of checking ID's and hand checks. Working in Adult Stores helps this case. Mhmm!
Part of DoNotWant and RPOD

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
Re: 18+ Hetalia panel? (and possibly Congress Dance)
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 07:39:37 pm »
Me to no offance to the 18+ world meet  It was alittle more PG 13 then it was 18+ so HELL YES I AM IN THIS

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: Cannot Unsee's 18+ Hetalia panel? (and possibly Congress Dance)
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 08:59:10 pm »
-raises hand- sign me up!
It all started with the knee.

mascot art belongs to Elaine Huang and Jacqueline Taylor

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 09:08:37 pm »
Glad to hear you'd like to come. Don't worry about the panelists here, we don't bite. Except maybe Chibitalia, that one will try to taste anything once. :D

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 09:10:19 pm »
pft ya like she could, my france is here and im sure hell protect his canada right chan?

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2011, 10:59:41 pm »
If chibi doesn't take me down... >///>;;

XD

But yes, I would protect my Canada to all my abilities. <3

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2011, 11:01:40 pm »
I shall come as the great Ore-sama prussia >:3

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2011, 11:43:00 pm »

I think we have a Prussia for the main seats, but your welcomed to come as Prussia still. Just no battles, oui? -a wink with a tilt of the head-

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2011, 11:51:05 pm »

I think we have a Prussia for the main seats, but your welcomed to come as Prussia still. Just no battles, oui? -a wink with a tilt of the head-

I am actually going to be succession prusia lol not the main one Also I would like to add that perhaps we should applications as well? I think it would be fair.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 11:55:29 pm by Jacob_Blackfeather »

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2011, 12:08:21 am »
im in oui? Or non?

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2011, 12:09:44 am »

I am actually going to be succession prusia lol not the main one Also I would like to add that perhaps we should applications as well? I think it would be fair.

I will leave that up to Denny, Sweeny and Chibi. I'm just a helper and pass on this and that on what I've heard.

You'll always be my Canada, Nando. <3~

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2011, 12:12:31 am »
>w<~<3

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2011, 12:15:06 am »
>w<~<3

-grabs nando up- Actually this is mine >:3 but yes I understand..

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2011, 12:17:00 am »
nu. Share.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2011, 12:18:37 am »
nu. Share.

I will share when she shares -nods- Anyways do you guys have any idea what you are going to do for the panel.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2011, 01:22:43 am »
yes WE will have battle of the  countrys or best country odd pairings and they will win prized that chibi will be handing out. THIS time we dont have to shout i will be bring my amp and mic since i am that amamzing and still have when i was in that band in high school

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2011, 01:26:08 am »
So we have battles is it like pokemon kinda turned based?

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2011, 01:31:41 am »
-steals Canada back and wraps arms and legs around- My little brother, you can't have. -growls and snuggles his brother-

::cough cough::

Yay, my brother will be with us! <3~

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2011, 01:34:24 am »
-glares at and tugs canada back into my arms- my gf unless your sharing your boy I am not sharing :C -holds tight-

So turned based or just pit one against the other and watch the fight?

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2011, 01:49:08 am »
On-topic, what do you guys plan to do for the panel (as Jacob_Blackfeather asked in an aside earlier)?

Will it just be an 18+ meetup, or will there be some structure to it?

~~~

The Congress Dance sounds like a great idea, and it would be remarkably easy to give a dress code of "formal or canon Hetalia" (since 'most everyone knows what canon Hetalia characters look like). I hope you guys do talk to Programming to find out if it'd be possible, and what they'd expect... one of the most common questions at Info Booth was "Are you sure they're not going to have a ball this year?"
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2011, 01:56:14 am »
We're still working out how best to pull off the battles without breaking con or hotel or state or federal laws. >.> Mostly likely, it will be skit battles, where we pair of two or more random countries and have them do something random, impromptu, and off the top of their heads.  The audience will vote (probably based on most vocal appreciation of whatever the countries do), and prizes will be handed out at the end of the panel.

Consolation prizes will likely be box!animal plushies. of varying sorts.

As for the issue of who will be sitting at the front as what characters, we already have certain cosplayers in mind for SOME of the characters. I'm not listing them on the main page until I get confirmation whether or not they'll be doing that cosplay again next year, and whether they want to be in the 'splash zone' for the 18+ panel of doom. If you don't know what a 'splash zone' is....maybe you're better off.  

People who cosplayed a hetalia character this year and who we (the ones running it) already know to be epically awesome people with great senses of humor and who are mature enough to handle a little constructive mayhem are more likely to be chosen first. We're not denying entrance to anyone, but we also reserve the right to choose the seating order based on our own criteria. >3  If you end up sitting a bit farther back, it shouldn't lessen your enjoyment (or chance of winning prizes) any. It will just mean that Denmark will be able to see you better, possibly the better to poke you with his giant stick. *wiggles eyebrows*

More on topic, we plan to do various things during the panel, and the mock cosplay battles are only one part of it.  We also want to spend some of the panel talking with fans of Hetalia ABOUT Hetalia, about hetalia fandom, and things in Hetalia fandom that we wouldn't necessarily be able to cover in a PG version of the panel. (such as 18+ fanfiction, doujinshi, pairings that seriously squick you, why people seem to have an obsession with russia's um....>.> *censored for content because this isn't an 18+ forum*).   We are also taking suggestions from those who wish to be AT the panel for things they'd like to see from us. Keep in mind that this is NOT a world meeting. We won't make you raise your hand or threaten to beat you with plushie pandas...though my box!cow might be willing to get friendly with you if you swing that way.

~~

Yes, I worked at infobooth for a few hours this con, and noticed that the ball question was asked a bit. Even randomly walking around con, people would be looking at their schedules and commenting that there were a couple raves but no ball.  This year, I would love if we could have a ball, in the style of the congress dance, which is why we're thinking of holding one. Even if I have to make my brother stand up there with a violin and microphone and play all the music himself. *evil grin*

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2011, 02:11:45 am »
We're still working out how best to pull off the battles without breaking con or hotel or state or federal laws. >.> Mostly likely, it will be skit battles, where we pair of two or more random countries and have them do something random, impromptu, and off the top of their heads.  The audience will vote (probably based on most vocal appreciation of whatever the countries do), and prizes will be handed out at the end of the panel.

Consolation prizes will likely be box!animal plushies. of varying sorts.

As for the issue of who will be sitting at the front as what characters, we already have certain cosplayers in mind for SOME of the characters. I'm not listing them on the main page until I get confirmation whether or not they'll be doing that cosplay again next year, and whether they want to be in the 'splash zone' for the 18+ panel of doom. If you don't know what a 'splash zone' is....maybe you're better off.  

People who cosplayed a hetalia character this year and who we (the ones running it) already know to be epically awesome people with great senses of humor and who are mature enough to handle a little constructive mayhem are more likely to be chosen first. We're not denying entrance to anyone, but we also reserve the right to choose the seating order based on our own criteria. >3  If you end up sitting a bit farther back, it shouldn't lessen your enjoyment (or chance of winning prizes) any. It will just mean that Denmark will be able to see you better, possibly the better to poke you with his giant stick. *wiggles eyebrows*

More on topic, we plan to do various things during the panel, and the mock cosplay battles are only one part of it.  We also want to spend some of the panel talking with fans of Hetalia ABOUT Hetalia, about hetalia fandom, and things in Hetalia fandom that we wouldn't necessarily be able to cover in a PG version of the panel. (such as 18+ fanfiction, doujinshi, pairings that seriously squick you, why people seem to have an obsession with russia's um....>.> *censored for content because this isn't an 18+ forum*).   We are also taking suggestions from those who wish to be AT the panel for things they'd like to see from us. Keep in mind that this is NOT a world meeting. We won't make you raise your hand or threaten to beat you with plushie pandas...though my box!cow might be willing to get friendly with you if you swing that way.

~~

Yes, I worked at infobooth for a few hours this con, and noticed that the ball question was asked a bit. Even randomly walking around con, people would be looking at their schedules and commenting that there were a couple raves but no ball.  This year, I would love if we could have a ball, in the style of the congress dance, which is why we're thinking of holding one. Even if I have to make my brother stand up there with a violin and microphone and play all the music himself. *evil grin*

Can we get applications to make it fair for some people to enter perhaps?

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2011, 02:25:52 am »
the forum isn't the only place people sign up for this panel, and if we've decided on someone privately, and haven't put their forum name up on the list yet (or if they don't have one, their real name isn't going up because we or they don't want to put it up) that's our decision. We will be deciding seating order based on our own criteria, and regardless of whether or not we make anyone who wants to come go through a stringent application process (which I don't want to do), it will not likely change our final decision. If you sign up on the forum, you will make it into the panel (unless they give us a room that only fits 5 people, which isn't likely). Whether we place you close to the front in the splash zone, or nearer the back out of harms way is up to the panelists, and that decision will be made closer to K-con, after we have a larger list of people who want to attend.

We are not the same cosplayers who run the Hetalia world meeting. We will not deny entrance to the panel to someone just because we already have someone sitting close to the front who is wearing the same cosplay. We don't care if there are duplicate cosplays. Having 3 prussias in one room will just make Denmark happy, as there are more 'great me's for the King of Scandinavia to nom on. (also, the canada is now property of Scandinavia, since you can't seem to share your toys). Making applications just because someone wants to get a 'better' seat (really, the splash zone is not safe, you should not be vying for it. Chibitalia is dangerous, and France will be within roping range), isn't the way we do things here in Scandinavia. If you signed up on the forums (or off them), and inform the panelists ahead of time, and you show up before the other prussias at the actual panel, oh, hey, you might land in the front row. If you tick off the panelists before the con even starts....France might tie you to the desk in front of everyone and tickle you with a feather for the entire panel. You choose.

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2011, 02:29:39 am »
If you tick off the panelists before the con even starts....France might tie you to the desk in front of everyone and tickle you with a feather for the entire panel. You choose.

REALLY~? <3

lols

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2011, 02:33:19 am »
OMG I want to be a prussia then that would make me happy so much!

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2011, 08:25:58 am »
so im scandinavian propertie now...?

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2011, 11:34:11 am »
atlest your not a chibitalia who looks up to demark as a big brother ... is bad now

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2011, 07:41:03 pm »
SteamPunk!America is interested. Yet will reject if it's the same time as Slightly Anime Dating Game
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Human Creeper (Minecraft)- 100% Casual
Phi (Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward)- 95%
Musa (Winx Club: Season 1 Fairy) - 0%
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2011, 07:59:12 pm »
Steampunk!America is welcomed by Cannot Unsee....although the King of Scandinavia is disappointed to learn that you would rather be in a dating game than see what sweet and utter chaos we will make with our precious comrades. Well. We shall hope that the programmings do not put us opposite your dating game, and then you can attend both

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2011, 08:01:51 pm »
For The Dating Game I want to Be Zenigata with 18 pairs of Handcuffs. .  .

./////////////////. Plus after this year they will miss me if I don't go lol. Make it start at Midnight to 1-2 I'll go for sure.

I vote on everyone can bring a IV Gen Pokemon Game with our Country as our trainer and three Pokemon teams :3 Duke it out battle. (non-ubers of course) The Pokemon can be named after famous people in the History of the country :p just a foolish idea
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 08:08:37 am by Raveen92 »
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2011, 08:10:09 am »
^i will do this

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2011, 08:10:50 am »
The Midnight or IV Gen Pokemon thing?

I would say V Gen but I have no money, and will not get that game for about another year at this pace .__.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 08:11:36 am by Raveen92 »
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2011, 11:57:10 am »
Its okay When we find out when this will be we will place it on the front of the frist page of the first post We the Cannot unsee group will love to see you all here to support us and enjoy what we have for you. max dont forget i am bring my Amp and mic to make is easer to speak  over everyone

Offline cutthroatpixie

• Sailor Scout
    • LiveJournal
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2011, 01:56:26 pm »
Oh mah god I would love to participate as Fem!Romano again with this. Looks like way too much fun not to.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2011, 02:04:00 pm »
YOu are welcome to joine us :D

Offline cutthroatpixie

• Sailor Scout
    • LiveJournal
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2011, 02:19:48 pm »
Oh I totally will :)

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2011, 02:52:47 pm »
Added everyone to the first post. Thank you for your interest in coming to the panel. I can't wait till next con, and we see you all there.

As for the pokemon idea, I would say go for it, but not everyone plays pokemon. (I don't have a system to play it on right now, since my DS broke.) I'd say it could be an optional idea for people who have the systems and want to play them. As for the actual battles, it would probably be easier to stick with the adlib skit idea, because then everyone could see (and hear) what's going on more easily than they would trying to crowd around two people playing pokemon.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 02:53:48 pm by hikaru_maxwell »

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2011, 03:04:36 pm »
sorry dubble posted
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 03:13:48 pm by Titus_Love_Doll »

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2011, 03:12:00 pm »
There will be prizes for the skits.
Fan fictons Read your fanfic to us. -grins-

we should talk about russia pipe

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2011, 06:04:00 pm »
I haven't read/written fanfic. . .I'll make a lame story like Twilight then XD
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2011, 08:32:13 pm »
so does being an attendie mean that were participating or just watching?

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2011, 09:00:43 pm »
Attendees come to the panel, and participate or watch depending on whether they want to stay quiet or be an active part of discussions/events going on in the panel. Panelists are the people that are running it (Denmark, Sweden, France, Germany, Chibitalia). For a panel like this, audience participation will be a big factor in whether or not it is as fun as it has potential to be, but we won't require people to speak up and get involved if they don't feel comfortable doing so.

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2011, 09:20:06 pm »
i was curious cause i wana play alomg with what ever you got planed

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2011, 09:34:59 pm »
Huh, didnt see this here before. First off; (removed by moderator) second, I wanna come to this as Germany xD Hes the only hetalia cosplay im bringing for this year.

(Removed inappropriate content per forum code of conduct.  ~randompvg)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 09:03:38 am by randompvg »
KC '16 Cosplays:
Sweden [APH] - Nearly Done
Germany [APH] - Uncertain
Modern Day Russia [APH] - Done
Lolita - Done

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2011, 09:39:10 pm »
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RUSSIA <3 <3

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2011, 09:44:40 pm »
:D I love your panda! And yes, you can. I'll put you up on the list of attendees as Germany.

Anyone who wants to can play along with what we have planned. The more the merrier. We're looking to have a fun time as consenting adults, and audience participation in the fun is highly encouraged.

(skip this part if you don't want to read the dramarama) In response to some things that were said in the hetalia 2012 cosplay thread, and in the interest of not hijacking it (since it pertains to this panel and not general hetalia cosplay), I'll state now that there WILL be ground rules....but they won't be of the "raise your hand before you speak" type. The ground rules are more along the lines of the one I put in the original post about not being a jackass, but since some people don't seem to realize that "hitler, nazi, racial and other seriously offensive jokes" fall under that category, I apparently actually need to say it somewhere in this topic. *raises eyebrow and shakes head* (/end dramarama)

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2011, 09:50:16 pm »
I warn you though; we tryed to keep order like raising hand for a reason. We tryed to keep order as much as we could, however people still ignored our orders. That panel made every single one of us leaders cry and/or come down with stress sickness because of how that went. Offering more chaos in 18+ is asking for trouble; just please be sure you know how to keep a handle on everyones whilyness.. adults are more immature than the entire crowd.
KC '16 Cosplays:
Lolita - Done

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2011, 10:01:34 pm »
I warn you though; we tryed to keep order like raising hand for a reason. We tryed to keep order as much as we could, however people still ignored our orders. That panel made every single one of us leaders cry and/or come down with stress sickness because of how that went. Offering more chaos in 18+ is asking for trouble; just please be sure you know how to keep a handle on everyones whilyness.. adults are more immature than the entire crowd.

no worries about that hun there wont be much trouble and as i said i m bring my mic and amp so that will help 
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 10:13:40 pm by Titus_Love_Doll »

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2011, 10:03:43 pm »
That's what we have France for. (although I know that france was part of the problem during the panel.....). That was part of the reason we decided not to hold a world meeting, because in a world meeting you need to have order in order to move on.  Our Chibitalia is bringing a microphone and amp, so when things get too out of hand we can just call them back to order by having him shout "pastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" over the mic or something. (we're still trying to decide).

Mini-skits and in-character outbursts are part of the reason the hetalia panel idea is so fun, so we're trying to incorporate it into the panel itself. A little bit of mayhem makes everything more fun, and as long as con rules and the edicts of common sense aren't being broken, we're okay with people jumping out of their seats to go propose to someone with russia's flower, or calling chibitalia a trap if they're doing so IC (we'll make sure chibi doesn't kill them afterward by offering it gourmet food). Racial slurs and the like fall under the 'don't be a jerk' rule, so we're not going to let them pass, no worries about that.  

(Also, if it gets too bad, we were serious about France and the feather).

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2011, 10:13:32 pm »
Still though, dont look down on our methods. I know u have been from ur comments ._. we tryed the best we could when we were at our weakest. I mean hell, when I was doing that meeting my voice was still half lost from screaming so much as Germany. It sounds easy to control them but it really isnt. But still, its your thing. Just be very careful and try not to get overwhelmed. Though Im up for doing skits or battles~ As people may have seen Im quite a playful Germany xD
KC '16 Cosplays:
Lolita - Done

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2011, 10:14:30 pm »
Still though, dont look down on our methods. I know u have been from ur comments ._. we tryed the best we could when we were at our weakest. I mean hell, when I was doing that meeting my voice was still half lost from screaming so much as Germany. It sounds easy to control them but it really isnt. But still, its your thing. Just be very careful and try not to get overwhelmed. Though Im up for doing skits or battles~ As people may have seen Im quite a playful Germany xD
I would love to see you in one

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2011, 10:21:47 pm »
I'll try not to, and I understand that trying to reign in a crowd of somewhat immature adults (we tend to get that way at con, there does not seem to be a cure) will be hard, but we'll do our best. Running a panel isn't an easy job, but if we want the panel to happen, we'll have to try. We'll be using different methods than the ones you used, mainly because we saw what didn't work this year. If the chaotic nature of the crowd is allowed for, hopefully it will be a much less stressful time for all involved. (for instance, I won't be so stressed about the crowd getting a bit rowdy if I plan for it ahead of time and allow for it within the confines of the panel. Having been to more than a few 18+ panels in my time, I really didn't expect the "raise your hand before you speak" idea to work as well with that crowd as it would with underage congoers.)

Your methods weren't bad, per se. They did work for the underage world meeting, but 18+ panels tend to be somewhat chaotic by nature, just from the fact that the adults in them see the lack of children around as a chance to let loose and become a bit more childish themselves. They no longer feel that they have to be on their best behavior lest they be setting a bad example for little children.

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2011, 10:55:01 pm »
*nod* though that was the first 18+ panel I ever went to ever so I suppose I came unprepared xD Anyway so.. im getting a lil confused about how exactly this is gonna go down. miniskits, battles and rowdyness is all i can understand from this xD If u can find a skit for me to preform I can do it~
KC '16 Cosplays:
Lolita - Done

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2011, 11:02:14 pm »
Basically, the 'miniskits' are going to be ad-libbed, made up on the spot interactions between in-character cosplayers who volunteer for it. They'll probably have a time limit to think up what they're going to do (or not think of it at all and just go up and do something), or we could take suggestions from the audience and give them a theme to work with. The general rowdiness is a given, and we're stating ahead of time that it won't be disallowed, so that people won't have to feel we're stifling their creativity or trying to keep them from acting in-character while they're simply attending. We're expecting a level of chaos similar to what happens when hetalia characters interact with each other in the anime and mangas, but if it gets too out of hand, we have methods planned to get the crowd calmed back down.

(we're hoping we won't have to use France's bondage rope, really.)

We're also planning to talk about Hetalia fandom, and the more adult side of it, such as fanfiction, pairings (of any gender variety), things that squick you about hetalia fandom, doujinshi that blew your mind (or mine, I mean really, I've read a few that *censored for age appropriateness*), why fans seem obsessed with certain characters/props/pairings....and Chibitalia seems to want to show some Hetalia AMVs as well....if we can get a projector and permission from the AMV creators.

ON a side note: Several of the panelists from Cannot Unsee and Do Not Want have run 18 and over panels before, and ALL of us have attended them. We know what you guys are capable of, and we come with rope, and feathers. Be warned.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 11:24:21 pm by hikaru_maxwell »

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2011, 12:03:00 am »
18 plus pannels are very hard to controle and you got to now how to controle it trust me i ran a 18+ kingdom hearts pannel at a differnt con adn i had sora and riku humping echother with no pants on (they had boxers on ) thats why i got my amp and my mic and i m really good at yelling - nodds

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2011, 08:37:35 am »
I don't speak for Programming at all, nor am I speaking as a moderator. This is just my personal opinion:

By far the best thing you can do is work on making your own panel fun and interesting. Trashing someone else's panel doesn't make yours look better by comparison. If anything, it calls it into question.

The Programming people are the ones who have final say on panel content, not the forums.

~~~~~

That said, speaking as a moderator: Please keep it civil.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 09:25:11 am by randompvg »
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline Bresslol

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2011, 09:29:25 am »
18 plus pannels are very hard to controle and you got to now how to controle it trust me i ran a 18+ kingdom hearts pannel at a differnt con adn i had sora and riku humping echother with no pants on (they had boxers on ) thats why i got my amp and my mic and i m really good at yelling - nodds

Um, I've run half a dozen 18+ panels with zero control issues.

Like Conventional Improv on Facebook!

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2011, 11:43:03 am »

Um, I've run half a dozen 18+ panels with zero control issues.

yeah I think it was becuse some people were alittle drunk that night but still after they were done it was a clam enviorment. we had our laughs and comments in the end its very fun to run an 18+ pannel you get to see those who are always alittle uptight losen up and relax and have fun. If it the first time for someone it can get stessful when you dont now what you are doing at times. you always you that one group whos gonnah get out of hand but their all just haveing fun yelling at someone isent always gonnah work. so my mic is my best friend becusei can speak over people. We will state rules before we start the pannel as well.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2011, 11:45:56 am »
I don't speak for Programming at all, nor am I speaking as a moderator. This is just my personal opinion:

By far the best thing you can do is work on making your own panel fun and interesting. Trashing someone else's panel doesn't make yours look better by comparison. If anything, it calls it into question.

The Programming people are the ones who have final say on panel content, not the forums.

~~~~~

That said, speaking as a moderator: Please keep it civil.

Thank you for comming in and saying this to us. We are going to work hard in modfiing and not trashing other people. We were not intending nor did we feel we were trashing I love their pannel. very much and enjoyed myself. I feel if they thought we were stealing or trashing them they need to inform us. We are very sorry that things have gotten out of hand. with what has been going on. but we plan on making our pannel a fun one and includeing everyone who wishes to joine us. I belive that there shouldn't be any more butting heads and we would enjoy those who were involed with the world meet 18+ should joine us and have as much fun as we did at their pannel.

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2011, 09:47:35 pm »
We (the panelists) have no intention, and had no intention, of discouraging anyone from attending any other panels (not even the slightly anime dating game, though I will be disappointed if they steal all our potential attendees by virtue of being scheduled at the same time as us). In fact, we highly encourage you to attend the Hetalia World Meeting, Shi's Nameless Hetalia Panel, and ours, should you have the time. Discussion about what happened at the 18+ world meeting and what did or did not work there, as well as what methods we will or won't use when attempting to regain order in the Cannot Unsee 18+ Hetalia panel is not, nor should it ever be, an excuse to diss or talk badly about another panel or panelists. All joking aside, we SHOULD all be adults here, and as such, we should be able to joke or have discussion without resorting to personal attacks or uncivil conversation.

I understand that sometimes people write something and mean it a certain way, and someone else reads it and to them it seems to be another way, and misunderstandings happen. In that case, anyone who has a problem, instead of continuing in an uncivil discussion (especially after one or the other of the people involved requests the discussion move to a private message or a more appropriate topic thread), please respect each other and the others who are reading this forum and work it out in private, if at all possible. I know that I myself sometimes come off as posting in a rude or uncivil way when the original intent is NOT meant to be that way, so I will understand if others may do that as well. Hopefully any further issues can be worked out without too much ill feeling being caused.

That said, if anyone has any more ideas about what we should be doing for the 18+ Hetalia Panel of Doom (tm), please do not feel shy about throwing them out there. We will take all suggestions and see how they might fit into the panel, and if they don't fit this time, maybe next time they will. :D

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2011, 09:51:28 pm »
Get a Wii and have a quick Super smash bros tourney between countries, like three lives, all weapons
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2011, 09:55:55 pm »
The dance sounds fun. ;w;

As long as ppl 18 and under go, I would like to go to it.
Lolita and "lolita cosplay" are not the same thing, and ever will be. Period.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2011, 09:59:21 pm »

due to its content and what it will have in it We have to make it 18+ unless hikaru is willing to do two of them I am not sure.

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2011, 10:00:27 pm »

due to its content and what it will have in it We have to make it 18+ unless hikaru is willing to do two of them I am not sure.

oh, because I was checking out the first post and it said that it was most likely not 18+

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2011, 10:03:28 pm »

oh, because I was checking out the first post and it said that it was most likely not 18+

oh forgive me i missread >< so sorry hun . yeah the dance will be  all ages and it will be fun i really hope to see you all there.

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2011, 10:10:22 pm »

oh forgive me i missread >< so sorry hun . yeah the dance will be  all ages and it will be fun i really hope to see you all there.

Oh YAY! Should I do normaly Italy? Or be Magnet!Italy and drag Magnet!Germany with me? XD

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2011, 10:13:07 pm »
Yes, the Congress Dance (if we can manage to pull it off. We still need to find a DJ or a group to play the music, and work out what space to use, etc), would be all ages. The attire would be formal or military cosplay. I (and alot of others) missed having a ball this year, and hopefully we can work out having this be our ball for 2012.

I love the raves, but having a ball as well would be a nice changeup for cosplayers who don't attend raves but still like to dance.  Is Magnet!Italy also in a military uniform?  If so, you should do it!

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2011, 10:16:28 pm »
Yes, the Congress Dance (if we can manage to pull it off. We still need to find a DJ or a group to play the music, and work out what space to use, etc), would be all ages. The attire would be formal or military cosplay. I (and alot of others) missed having a ball this year, and hopefully we can work out having this be our ball for 2012.

I love the raves, but having a ball as well would be a nice changeup for cosplayers who don't attend raves but still like to dance.  Is Magnet!Italy also in a military uniform?  If so, you should do it!

manget italy is a vocaloid cross over -points to my siggy- if not I can do uniform XD

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2011, 10:24:35 pm »
I love how those headphones look >< their so pretty

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2011, 01:04:04 am »
I do hope we'll be able to hold the dance. Mantune is planning to do a masquerade, and I'm hoping we can have our Congress Dance and the Masquerade be the same, so we don't have to compete to have one or the other. If the congress dance doesn't get off the ground, I still plan to attend whatever ball does happen in my Military Uniform. :D

On a sad note, the contention in the Hetalia Cosplay topic has caused us to lose a panelist. Our Chibitalia has decided to leave the Hetalia fandom completely, and we are VERY sad to lose her over a verbal fight on the internet. *takes a moment of silence*

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2011, 07:15:41 am »
I am so sorry. To everyone who is working hard on this pannel and others. I am still here if you need me and is still will love to let you use my arm and mic for your pannels I have no issues in it I do not think i will be cosplaying anything hetalia for a long time. I am very sorry to have trubbled you all over such a mess. and Max I am sorry to leave this pannel and step aside. I am just to a braking point were this fandom has gotten me to dislike for the time being <3 you all and very sorry once more

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2011, 07:27:00 am »
Honestly that fight has gotten a lot of peoples feathers ruffled, I wasnt even involved and just the sheerness of it reminded me why I was starting to do more of other animes instead of this. Makes me particularrly ruffled since I cosplay Germany from the WW2 era as most of us do. Im sorry Titus that you got in the middle of all this and it turned you off to the series. Trust me, that sort of nonsense has done that to quite a bit of my friends (including my Italy whose abandoned the series entirely).

Anyway! I love Masquerades o3o I hope its that too! And I was super dressed as Soviet Russia and was going to take my Latvia to the ball last year.. and then it got canceled ;w; sooooooooob
KC '16 Cosplays:
Lolita - Done

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2011, 07:29:17 am »
Honestly that fight has gotten a lot of peoples feathers ruffled, I wasnt even involved and just the sheerness of it reminded me why I was starting to do more of other animes instead of this. Makes me particularrly ruffled since I cosplay Germany from the WW2 era as most of us do. Im sorry Titus that you got in the middle of all this and it turned you off to the series. Trust me, that sort of nonsense has done that to quite a bit of my friends (including my Italy whose abandoned the series entirely).

Anyway! I love Masquerades o3o I hope its that too! And I was super dressed as Soviet Russia and was going to take my Latvia to the ball last year.. and then it got canceled ;w; sooooooooob

yeah... And I would like anouther ball other then ouran hosting it time for a new host I will have to say Good luck and i hope there one next year

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2011, 07:49:36 am »
I've actually decided to submit the paperwork to host a ball, and I'm thinking about having it being a masquerade-style, since that seems to be rather popular.  However, I'm not sure if I want the masks to be mandatory...

Also, I'm going to be talking with Denmark Saturday about various Ball-related ideas.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2011, 07:58:28 am »
the maskeraid would be very fun but not alot of people have mask to wear we can do a fourmal ball that might be nice

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2011, 01:38:36 pm »
Well, as I recall, in some of the previous years there would be at least one mask-making panel for those interested in attending the ball (or just for the sake of making a mask).  I was thinking about looking into having some people helping out with this, if the idea sounded good to others.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2011, 01:45:25 pm »
Well, as I recall, in some of the previous years there would be at least one mask-making panel for those interested in attending the ball (or just for the sake of making a mask).  I was thinking about looking into having some people helping out with this, if the idea sounded good to others.
if you like some help I will be willing to help you out :D

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2011, 02:06:09 pm »
Sounds good.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2011, 11:40:25 am »
I am going ot be in this pannel agian as Iceland >> or chibitalia I will be helping with this pannel everyone who has talked to me ty I should let other pull me from something i enjoy

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2011, 11:43:03 am »
Hurraaaaay~
KC '16 Cosplays:
Lolita - Done

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2011, 12:20:28 pm »
Yay, I'm glad to hear it, Titus. I was sad that you were gonna not be a part of our little Hetalia group. I vote you be Iceland. Because then the Nordics running this panel won't be outnumbered. :D

As for the panel itself, chibiorochimaru gave us a brilliant idea. The not-so-supersecret plan is to have Chibitalia/Iceland and Sweden block the door while Denmark and France subject the room to fanart and choice pieces of fanfiction, and record the in-character reactions of EVERYONE (even if you're not in a hetalia cosplay). >3  No one escapes.

Offline cutthroatpixie

• Sailor Scout
    • LiveJournal
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2011, 02:11:56 pm »
Yay, I'm glad to hear it, Titus. I was sad that you were gonna not be a part of our little Hetalia group. I vote you be Iceland. Because then the Nordics running this panel won't be outnumbered. :D

As for the panel itself, chibiorochimaru gave us a brilliant idea. The not-so-supersecret plan is to have Chibitalia/Iceland and Sweden block the door while Denmark and France subject the room to fanart and choice pieces of fanfiction, and record the in-character reactions of EVERYONE (even if you're not in a hetalia cosplay). >3  No one escapes.

That sounds horrifying and brilliant  :D

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2011, 02:19:49 pm »
>3 When we told sweden he said it sounds horrifying...and then when we told him he'd be subjected to it twice because he has to help us choose....his exact words were "Oh, hallelujah." in a droll and put upon tone of voice. It was great. *cackles*

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #84 on: October 02, 2011, 04:19:30 pm »

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm sure that that's technically not okay with the rules of the con, or maybe even fire code.  I'm pretty sure that the doors have to be accessable at all times.  It's a fun idea, though...

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #85 on: October 02, 2011, 04:23:19 pm »
aw, spoil my fun. D:  Can we at least PRETEND to block the door? @.@

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #86 on: October 02, 2011, 04:26:40 pm »
Do you mean having people standing by it as if they were guarding the door, or something?  Yeah, that'd be fine... I guess.  Even if they can "stop" people who are fleeing, they need to keep in mind of some things, such as where/how to touch and examples of when people HAVE to be allowed out.

Offline cutthroatpixie

• Sailor Scout
    • LiveJournal
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2011, 04:47:57 pm »
Maybe make an announcement before the fanart section that there's going to be people "blocking" the door, but make it clear that if anyone really wants to leave, they just need to say so and they'll be allowed. Or if there's two doors, have one be the "blocked" door that anyone pretending to try and flee goes to, and have another door open for people to come and go.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #88 on: October 02, 2011, 10:16:16 pm »
Possibly.  It'd be best to talk to the Yojimbo head so that we can get these things confirmed.  It could be possible that I'm completely wrong...

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2011, 12:48:47 pm »
im confused... is this not happening now?

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2011, 04:17:07 pm »
Yeah, see I am a person who is VERY anti-fanfiction. So I would request to leave. Because I just hate is 100% don't judge me, I have my reasons.

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2011, 06:02:14 pm »
Fanfiction would put me to sleep .___. I would rather want to skip that part
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2011, 11:17:20 pm »
It will be a one page fanfic with a limet. and a topic if we do it WE are still in the progress of ideaing if Max will talk to me about it soonish -beats him

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2011, 10:49:51 am »
Well, I for one enjoy a good fanfic, or laughing at a horrendous one.  What would be the source of the fic?  Will it be written by one of the panelists, or found somewhere on the internet?

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2011, 11:14:25 am »
If its something, it should be like a Hetalia My Immortal, something so horrendously bad its funny
KC '16 Cosplays:
Lolita - Done

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2011, 06:35:17 pm »
yeah ..
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 06:42:06 pm by Titus_Love_Doll »

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2011, 06:44:55 pm »
Actually, if there are enough people who don't want to see a "Hetalia characters react to bad!fic" section in the panel, we could stick to fanart. That's not a problem. It's still early days yet, and we're working out the kinks of what we plan to do at the panel. ^^

If anyone has fanart they'd like to submit for us to show during that section, please send a PM to one of the panelists (though Reine is barely online on the forums, so probably not her.)

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #97 on: October 06, 2011, 07:46:51 pm »
I think the fanfic (its real short I think two chapters) that pairs Iceland with Sweeden's refrigerator should be read .n. It's just so different xD
La vie est le plus beau spectacle sur terre~

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2011, 11:02:15 pm »
I second this in a heartbeat o3o icelandxswedens fridge fic is sooooooo fabulous!
KC '16 Cosplays:
Lolita - Done

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2011, 07:41:26 pm »
I second this in a heartbeat o3o icelandxswedens fridge fic is sooooooo fabulous!

cries not sweden ><

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2011, 10:24:07 pm »
I think the fanfic (its real short I think two chapters) that pairs Iceland with Sweeden's refrigerator should be read .n. It's just so different xD

I've gotta say, I'm quite curious...

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #101 on: October 13, 2011, 05:29:06 pm »
what.... did I miss?

Offline Ryouku-Mirazaki

• Cabbit
« Reply #102 on: October 13, 2011, 07:07:25 pm »
I would like to go to this panel~
I'm going to be going as Liechtenstein.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #103 on: October 13, 2011, 09:24:08 pm »
Welcome to the pannle love well have you up once our Denmark read the page and chan you miss your talia kissing you

Offline Ryouku-Mirazaki

• Cabbit
« Reply #104 on: October 13, 2011, 11:22:13 pm »
Thank you very much~ I appreciate it.

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2011, 12:11:31 am »

oh my god... That fanfic. DX

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #106 on: October 14, 2011, 09:41:31 am »
Thank you very much~ I appreciate it.

WElcome I ll tell her when she wakes up to chang things and check for fourms. or just get on her accoutn but she'll kill me " lols

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #107 on: October 15, 2011, 11:45:26 am »
Welcome to the pannle love well have you up once our Denmark read the page and chan you miss your talia kissing you

Wait.... WHHHAAAAAAAAAAT?! XD

FridgexFinland? Wooooooww.... can Fvrance read it out loud?!?!?! XD

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2011, 05:55:56 pm »
I say lets do a Hetalia 18+ PJ party

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #109 on: October 16, 2011, 06:34:55 pm »
I like this idea. If Sve, Chan, and Germany say it's okay, and everyone else likes it, too, I can switch it to a PJ party, and people can choose to come in PJs or their cosplay. (Sve and I have matching Sweden and Denmark PJs. We could get Iceland a pair, too).

We've talked it over among the three of us, and we've decided to hand the Congress Dance over to Washu (for 2012 at least). It might just be a masquerade or a ball with a different theme, but we decided that we'd rather help him with what he decides to do than compete with him for the right to hold a ball ourselves. We wanted to do the Dance because there wasn't a ball this year, and we felt the lack of it.  Cannot Unsee wishes you the best of luck, and offer our help if you need it, Washu. :D

As for the space in our schedule left by deciding not to do the congress dance...we're thinking we'll have a PG/PG-13 version of the Hetalia PJ party instead, and if we can manage it, schedule it back to back with our 18+ one, so that anyone who wants to (and is of age) can go to both. If the PG version is at say, 11, and the 18+ at midnight...then at midnight the curfew for those who aren't 18 will hit, and then we can just move on to the adults only portion of the panel.  If not, we'll just hold them separately...but it's an idea. What do you guys think?

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: Cannot Unsee's 18+ Hetalia PJ Party ~*~ PG-13 Hetalia PJ Party
« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2011, 07:30:40 pm »
If that happens, I won't appear until after 12am, because Slightly Anime is usually between 10pm and 12am. And I'll need to change maybe.
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Re: Cannot Unsee's 18+ Hetalia Panel ~*~ and PG-13 Hetalia PJ Party
« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2011, 07:46:37 pm »
Hmm.....If we can, we'll try to make it so they're together, but otherwise I think we'll be doing a regular 18+ Hetalia Panel of Doom (after midnight), and a PG-13 Hetalia PJ Party (some time after 9pm but before midnight).  Unless those who are attending want to have them both be PJ Parties?

What are your thoughts on it?

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #112 on: October 16, 2011, 07:51:04 pm »
I'm not going to over haul my cosplay  for PJ's so I'll be coming as steampunk!America still.
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #113 on: October 16, 2011, 08:01:36 pm »
That's fine. The Dress Code for the PJ Party (which will be the PG-13 panel we'll be hosting instead of the Congress Dance, since Washu's going to be doing the ball this year) isn't that strict. While we recommend wearing PJs, anyone who wants to show up in regular non-sleepwear cosplay can do so. (I know a few people who wouldn't be comfortable with the idea of wearing their sleepwear in public, even if it is for a panel)

For the 18+ panel, those who want to show up in their PJs can also do so, especially if they were planning to attend both. I think our Iceland was planning to wear PJs to both panels if they're scheduled for the same night, since she wouldn't want to have to go back to the hotel room and change.

Also, anyone who only wants to come to one panel (and not the other) is welcome to do so. Just let us know which panel you're planning to attend when you post, alright? ^^

Offline cutthroatpixie

• Sailor Scout
    • LiveJournal
« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2011, 08:26:48 pm »
Add me to the list for the pyjama party! That sounds like loads of fun :)

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2011, 10:46:47 pm »
I could have sworn I posted in this one, but I guess not...until now.

Unless something else comes up that evening, I should have either America or Rome done and ready to show up in.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline Ryouku-Mirazaki

• Cabbit
« Reply #116 on: October 18, 2011, 09:03:53 pm »
Oh, the ball idea sounds fun.
I'll have to learn to do the Waltz with Big Bruder~

I wanted to go to the Ball last year, but unfortunately it had been cancelled. I hope that doesn't happen for 2012 though~

Offline CosplayGeek4

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2011, 10:39:58 pm »
Can you sign me up as England for the PG-13 Panel?

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #118 on: October 19, 2011, 05:35:28 pm »
Hey,

You do realize that the people who used to run the PJ Party specifically stated that they didn't want anyone running it in the future, right?
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #119 on: October 19, 2011, 06:13:47 pm »
Hey,

You do realize that the people who used to run the PJ Party specifically stated that they didn't want anyone running it in the future, right?

Yup. They did.

VVVVV[From the 2011 Hetalia cosplay thread]
Sorry guys. We're all partied out. : ( We'd also really appreciate it if no one tried to pick it up without us 'cause it's our baby. Fed on our blood and tears and all.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 06:14:40 pm by Saki-the-cat »

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #120 on: October 19, 2011, 09:09:43 pm »
Considering that most of us (from cannot unsee) only got into Hetalia this last year, no, we weren't aware that anyone else had "claimed" the idea of a PJ party for themselves. If the people who ran it however many years ago have decided not to do it again, that should not prevent someone else from running a PJ party for that series if they choose to.  Regardless of who did what whatever years prior to this coming year, if that person isn't planning to run one of the same name again, the fact that they did it before (whether we were aware of that or not) shouldn't prevent a new person from stepping up and holding something of the same name in a new year, especially if we're not "making it exactly the same".

We want to cosplay as Hetalia characters in our PJs. We're no longer holding the congress dance, so we now have time to host another panel. Someone we know IRL randomly suggested "why don't you do a Hetalia PJ party, since you and Rei have Den and Sve PJs?" We liked the idea, so we decided to do it. If someone was already planning to host the panel for 2012, we would have no problem saying "okay, good luck. we'll be happy to attend it". So far, I have not seen any mention of someone hosting it this year besides what we have decided to do, and by your own quotes, they don't seem to have any plans to do it because they are "all partied out".  

We still plan to hold our PJ party, and if those who hosted it want to speak with us about it, they can. I don't believe it's a very pleasant thing to do, to deprive our congoers of the opportunity to attend such a panel just because the previous hosts of a similar panel have abandoned it, but don't want anyone else to host one because it's their "baby."  Panels are panels. Our "PJ Party" isn't likely to be the same as any that were hosted before, simply because it's hosted by different people. We never went to the ones that were held before because we weren't part of the Hetalia fandom at that time. Now we are, and we will host the panels we choose to host, despite what anyone says about how we shouldn't because of one reason or another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

@cosplaygeek4, turbosaiyanjason, cutthroatpixie: I'll put you up as attendees for the PG-13 panel. Thank you for your interest.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 09:16:53 pm by hikaru_maxwell »

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #121 on: October 19, 2011, 09:14:57 pm »
No one can really claim a pannel it is just a name. if there is a problume with the pannel please speak with an admin. about placeing a copy write on a pannel name: there are many Pj pannels for hetlaia at diffrent cons. I do not see why we can not do this but as i said please bring it to an admin if you really feel we shouldnt be holding it becuse someone els claimed it.

-
Titus
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 09:18:29 pm by Titus_Love_Doll »

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #122 on: October 19, 2011, 11:14:03 pm »
^agreeing with them

Offline cutthroatpixie

• Sailor Scout
    • LiveJournal
« Reply #123 on: October 19, 2011, 11:26:18 pm »
I went to a couple of the previous PJ parties, but as pointed out, loads of other cons have them. Other fandoms have them. I'm sure since the people running this one had no idea about the previous ones, and have obviously never attended them, it'll be totally different. I know the last people to run the PJ party put a lot of work into theirs, but it's not really an idea unique to them, and if new people want to have a PJ party, it shouldn't be a problem. It also can't be expected that people who never attended the last ones would even know they existed, or that we can never have a Hetalia PJ party at Kumoricon again if the people who used to run it never decide to run one again.

Also those cosplays get hot after awhile, we need some PJ downtime :P

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #124 on: October 19, 2011, 11:40:10 pm »
I don't think you guys should be SUPER FORBIDDEN FOREVER from having a PJ Party-type panel just 'cause I asked Miria and Shi not to do one last year. For one thing, that wouldn't stop you, and I don't feel like throwing myself at that wall. If there is one thing I could ask, it would be great if you changed the name slightly? Just enough so that people know it's different people doing a different thing. I imagine you and your friends' panel won't look anything like Goat's and Hashi's and mine.

Hecka props to whoever tracked down my post from the 2011 thread.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #125 on: October 19, 2011, 11:52:45 pm »
I don't think you guys should be SUPER FORBIDDEN FOREVER from having a PJ Party-type panel just 'cause I asked Miria and Shi not to do one last year. For one thing, that wouldn't stop you, and I don't feel like throwing myself at that wall. If there is one thing I could ask, it would be great if you changed the name slightly? Just enough so that people know it's different people doing a different thing. I imagine you and your friends' panel won't look anything like Goat's and Hashi's and mine.

We are sweetie we are placeing our group name on it so that other will now its not the same people doing the pannel. and malaria if you have any good idea we love to hear them and we hope you come and have lots of fun with us as well
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 11:56:18 pm by Titus_Love_Doll »

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #126 on: October 20, 2011, 12:32:42 am »
The best advice I can give you is don't expect anything to go right. Expect a space that's too small for the number of people who want to attend, a fire code that keeps you from executing any of your best ideas, and that one hyped up asshole who will heckle you no matter what you're trying to do. Expect to use all your contingency plans, and to be coming up with new ones fifteen minutes before you start.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, all that good stuff.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 12:36:43 am by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #127 on: October 20, 2011, 12:41:21 am »
So pretty much what we've been thinking we'll have to do for the 18+ panel, only with cosplayers in PJs and EVEN MORE attendees (because now it's not pared down by an age restriction).  Good to know.

The idea of having everyone let off steam before the panel(s) in one way or another is looking even more appealing, yes indeed. *notes that into plan b* 

Also, if any wants to give a suggestion specifically for one panel, please let us know in your post which panel the suggestion is for (so we don't end up possibly applying it to the wrong panel). ^^ Thanks.

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
« Reply #128 on: October 20, 2011, 03:00:18 am »
No one can really claim a pannel it is just a name. if there is a problume with the pannel please speak with an admin. about placeing a copy write on a pannel name: there are many Pj pannels for hetlaia at diffrent cons. I do not see why we can not do this but as i said please bring it to an admin if you really feel we shouldnt be holding it becuse someone els claimed it.

Actually, the people to talk to would be Programming - they're the ones who have final say in who runs what. But it's kinda moot, because Malaria pretty much nailed it...

Thank you for helping clear things up. :)

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #129 on: October 22, 2011, 05:35:53 pm »
Name recomendation; Bedtime with Hetalia? Dunno, just random input.

I'm France for allllll ooooffffff iiiiiiittt!!

Offline cutthroatpixie

• Sailor Scout
    • LiveJournal
« Reply #130 on: October 22, 2011, 06:53:52 pm »
Name recomendation; Bedtime with Hetalia? Dunno, just random input.

I'm France for allllll ooooffffff iiiiiiittt!!

Or you could do like Counting Sheep with Hetalia, like those CDs they came out with everyone counting sheep haha.

Oh no Fraaaance

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #131 on: October 22, 2011, 08:49:37 pm »
I agree with Lovino!! Counting sheep with Fr-- Hetalia! <3

-goes to plot a "sheeps clothing" honhonhonhonhon-

LOVINO!! I've missed you! Come have a bottle of wine with me!

XD

Offline cutthroatpixie

• Sailor Scout
    • LiveJournal
« Reply #132 on: October 22, 2011, 08:53:29 pm »
I agree with Lovino!! Counting sheep with Fr-- Hetalia! <3

LOVINO!! I've missed you! Come have a bottle of wine with me!

XD

Creeper wtf 

I PM'd you mah cell awhile ago, idk if you ever got it. I'm kinda fail on here sometimes haha. But if you ever wanna hang out we totally should :)

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #133 on: October 22, 2011, 09:17:32 pm »
The Hetalia/SatW Slumber Party? (It would be interesting).  *wonders if having a heffalump!iceland trying to eat congoers would be too lame and childish*

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #134 on: October 22, 2011, 10:06:24 pm »
Why do i have to eat them .......

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #135 on: October 22, 2011, 11:40:05 pm »
AMERICA EATS EVERYTHING unless we thinks it's gross.
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2011, 10:51:48 pm »
Actually I think I might be going as russia or turkey to this and I have not gotten an rsvp from anyone yet lol

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #137 on: October 24, 2011, 01:42:24 am »
1. I think huffleump!countries just made me die happily inside.... -snicker snicker-
2. I will double check, cause I'm just as much fail myself. Lol!
3. "..suck Island!!" XD Anyone that was there may get it. Lol!
4. There is no four....

Sorry, battling with the real net and lost sadly after 4.5 hours....  I'm going to bed and you can't stop me.

-France falls face first into a Nord's lap and. Is out like a light-

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #138 on: October 24, 2011, 02:32:21 am »
Actually I think I might be going as russia or turkey to this and I have not gotten an rsvp from anyone yet lol

The Facebook rsvp after the comma was in reference to someone else. Who RSVP'd on facebook, and therefore I do not wish to put her real name on the list (on the forums). I know who they are, and therefore it's not necessary to put their real name on a forum list. Any listing that has Facebook RSVP in parenthesis means a separate entry for a person whose name is not to be revealed without permission, but RSVP'd to me or titus or reine personally on facebook.

Also, please let us know when you've decided what cosplay you are wearing to which panel, and I will update the first post.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #139 on: October 24, 2011, 03:07:06 pm »

Do it, and I'll get a recipe for haggis! :D

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #140 on: October 24, 2011, 03:20:03 pm »

you sob.... I know where you sleep, how you sleep, and now I CAN take pictures!!! XD jkjk.

iloveyoudunhurtmeh.....

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #141 on: October 24, 2011, 03:22:18 pm »

you sob.... I know where you sleep, how you sleep, and now I CAN take pictures!!! XD jkjk.

iloveyoudunhurtmeh.....

...of me haggis?  That'd be nice for me facebook...

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #142 on: October 24, 2011, 04:13:53 pm »
-twitches at him before taking his scotch and wiskey and throws it out the back door- Fetch then!

Shhhhhiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhh......

Wash... I think I might regret introducing you to on-line rp....

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #143 on: October 24, 2011, 05:50:12 pm »
^ ;D

Offline ShadiStar

• Cabbit
« Reply #144 on: October 24, 2011, 09:27:06 pm »
Hello there! :D
i just wanted to say that if Rozenmaiden_girl (I hope I typed that right lol) won't run the PG party as italy, I'd love to do it as N. Italy! :)
also I'm willing to host any Hetalia panel under 18 as N. Italy! :D
Please reply soon~!
And, of course...
PASTAAAAAA~! <3
I'm selling my wigs, all great quality and have barely been touched!

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #145 on: October 24, 2011, 09:53:31 pm »
PG Party?

There are other Hetalia panels that are being talked about that are under 18 friendly, such as:

http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=16203.0
http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=16213.0 - This one sounds interesting, in my opinion.
http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=16027.0

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #146 on: October 24, 2011, 10:00:29 pm »
Shadi, we'd love to have you come to the PG party as Italy. We're happy if you want to attend, or help with the panel. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to assist, and we'll see what we can have you help with. ^^

Just to clarify, Cannot Unsee is actually a different group of people from the ones running the World Meeting (RozenMaiden_Girl and KyoKyo866 plus a constantly changing roster of assistants). Specifically, we are reine (Sweden), hikaru_maxwell (denmark -Hetalia and SatW-), and titus_love_doll (iceland, chibitalia, and SatW finland). Our lovely assistants (which we have lovingly dubbed Do Not Want) are Germany (her identity is a secret, sshh -j/k, I don't know her forum name-), and chan_highwind (france).  There are also a few others who have offered to help but are to remain a secret until you see them at the panel. Because the mystery is more fun that way.

Now that everyone knows who we are, who else would like to come to our hetalia slumber party and hetalia 18+ panel of doom (tm)? Any more suggestions about what we should do at either panel? Any volunteers besides america to be the Heffalump? *evil grin*

As Washu said, it's not a "PG Party", really. It's a PG rated Pajama Party (meaning all ages can come), as opposed to our 18+ panel which is limited to those who are 18 or older.  Those who are able should also definitely check out Shi_no_Akuma and MiriaRose's History panel (if you like historical things), and RozenMaiden_Girl and KyoKyo866's Hetalia World Meeting (last year's was quite fun).

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #147 on: October 24, 2011, 10:04:20 pm »
Germy is Kaylin05 on the fourms... she's just not very active. <3

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #148 on: October 24, 2011, 10:04:52 pm »
As Washu said, it's not a "PG Party", really. It's a PG rated Pajama Party (meaning all ages can come), as opposed to our 18+ panel which is limited to those who are 18 or older.  Those who are able should also definitely check out Shi_no_Akuma and MiriaRose's History panel (if you like historical things), and RozenMaiden_Girl and KyoKyo866's Hetalia World Meeting (last year's was quite fun).

Oh, it was a reference to the PJ party... okay, now I get it.

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #149 on: October 24, 2011, 10:30:12 pm »

Ah, like reine! Our sve barely responds on the forums at all (I'm not sure I've ever seen her post), but I know she reads them. If I say something stupid about her she'll come out to the livingroom and strangle me. >3

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #150 on: October 24, 2011, 10:40:33 pm »
i will be russia to this turkey is going to a different one.

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #151 on: October 24, 2011, 11:00:33 pm »

Ah, like reine! Our sve barely responds on the forums at all (I'm not sure I've ever seen her post), but I know she reads them. If I say something stupid about her she'll come out to the livingroom and strangle me. >3

hehehehehehe.... that's funny!

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #152 on: November 19, 2011, 06:11:29 pm »
bump
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #153 on: November 20, 2011, 12:44:09 pm »
So! Do you think maybe we could set up a date to maybe go into the starts of a planning/brainstorm stage over skype or tinychat maybe one day? Just so that we can start getting the ball rolling and we keep our Sweeny and Denny in the loop since they'll tie me up and lock me in a closet if I don't say this. (mostly Denmark, but that's beside the point, me thinks.)

Also, as I'm a bit confused on this case, would we be hosting the pj party before the 18+ or after? I would think it would be a touch easier if we did it before or a different day all together. I may not remember either due to personal reasons that happened as of late.

but I do hope that Sweden and Denmark had a fun time over at Izumi-con! Your pictures are amazing!

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #154 on: November 20, 2011, 09:16:25 pm »
That's not a bad idea.  It's good to get on these things as soon as possible.  (How can they throw you in a closet when you're still in mine? ;D)

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #155 on: November 24, 2011, 05:42:56 pm »
We plan to get the ball rolling a bit more after the holiday(s), but if you want to toss us any ideas you have feel free to send a text, a mail, a PM....there's no need to wait until a 'planned session' to come up with ideas or brainstorm.

As for the time of the PJ Party vs the 18+ panel, we may have to wait until we find out when they schedule us (or if we can ask for one to be held before the other, or on a certain day). 

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #156 on: November 25, 2011, 09:15:35 am »
They don't announce official schedules until a few weeks before con.  If you're a panelist, then they will send a draft to you, so that you can go over it and see if things meet your request.  (I had to point out a mistake with one of mine last year...).  If you have an idea on the time relations that you want for the two panels, indicate so in the paperwork.  That's the best thing that you can do.

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #157 on: November 28, 2011, 01:01:42 am »
Okies, sounds like a plan for now. XD

I really shouldn't be up right now, but at the same time I really really wanna eat and cooking something currently... I hope Wash wasn't wanting that Pot pie.... >>;;

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #158 on: November 28, 2011, 03:59:11 am »
^ Kind of, but it's fine.  You can have it.  You'd better be in bed now, though... :-*

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #159 on: December 01, 2011, 02:41:15 pm »
-flail- you guys ~
so is it still a bad idea to be wanting to be seated in the  front row? cause i still do >u>

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #160 on: December 01, 2011, 06:07:08 pm »
I think I will be sitting up front I will not be in russia or prussia but chibitalia...
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 09:41:13 pm by Jacob_Blackfeather »

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #161 on: December 01, 2011, 09:13:46 pm »
I'm not sure where I'll be sitting... (or where France forces me to sit ;) ).

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #162 on: December 01, 2011, 09:48:32 pm »
I guess America should sit next to England >.>
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #163 on: December 04, 2011, 10:05:46 pm »
and Canada next France >u>

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #164 on: December 07, 2011, 08:00:03 pm »
If there is a brainstorming thing pleeeease count me in oAo
KC '16 Cosplays:
Lolita - Done

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #165 on: December 08, 2011, 02:40:29 pm »
...is there actually going to be a seating chart, or something?

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #166 on: December 08, 2011, 04:23:48 pm »
 If there's a seating chart, wont some people complain? i think it should be first come serve. if they really want a certain spot they should plan ahead and get there early  to claim the spot they want. but hey its your guys panel. I'm just giving my input cause being in a classroom full of people every day and when the teachers all like ''seating chart~'' they all make a fuss.

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #167 on: December 08, 2011, 08:53:30 pm »
AMERICA CALLS THE FRONT ROW!! >.>

And do note that anyone with a VIP Pass get Priority. if there is any.
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #168 on: December 09, 2011, 01:05:01 am »
^^ That's kind of what I was thinking.  Perhaps for the panelists, it'd be okay...

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #169 on: December 09, 2011, 01:30:41 pm »
I will still be there as Italy!

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #170 on: December 16, 2011, 11:30:25 pm »
Yay <3 I love you guys. And that's totally not me being completely OOC >.>.

I'm not thinking of a seating chart, because, seriously? Plans change last minute. At first we thought our fellow panelist was going to be chibitalia, then she decided to be iceland instead, and now we're not even sure she'll be wearing hetalia (in which case she'll have to sit in the audience like everyone else. I'm mean like that).

So it'll be first come first serve, vip passes get first seating after those who are pre-signed for the panel. Hetalia cosplayers...well, hopefully we can fit them all farther to the front. ^^;;;

As for any brainstorming sessions, I'd love to have you in on them Kyo. Hit me up in PM and I'll give you my skype name, so we can brainstorm more easily. <3

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #171 on: December 16, 2011, 11:44:12 pm »
I am going as chibitalia if you wish I can be chibi for you

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #172 on: December 18, 2011, 06:55:52 pm »
SOrry guys due to the fact that becuse I am not into hetalia anymore. I am no longer being a pannelist or even going... to this

There is a long story behind it even though I want to hang out and be with you all. I cant becuse " I m not into hetalia any more". Sorry ya all

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #173 on: December 18, 2011, 10:06:31 pm »
Jacob, if you want to be chibitalia for us, I'll talk to the other panelists about it. Thank you for the kind offer.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #174 on: December 19, 2011, 06:13:03 pm »
Jacob, if you want to be chibitalia for us, I'll talk to the other panelists about it. Thank you for the kind offer.
yes I don't mind being in your panel at all <3 I will try to help as best I can :D

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #175 on: December 19, 2011, 11:23:49 pm »
I support France being next to Canada. 100%. <3 -snuggles Canada- XD

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #176 on: December 21, 2011, 06:31:40 pm »
-huggles- >w<

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Re: Cannot Unsee's Panels Postponed to 2013
« Reply #177 on: April 21, 2012, 02:58:12 pm »
Unfortunately, due to stress and other factors, the panelists responsible for these panels have decided to postpone until 2013, and host a HetaStuck panel instead. If you are interested, look out for the forum topic to appear soon.