Author Topic: Re: Cannot Unsee's Panels Postponed to 2013  (Read 56159 times)

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Re: Cannot Unsee's Panels Postponed to 2013
« on: September 24, 2011, 07:23:48 pm »
POSTPONED

~*~ Cannot Unsee's Hetalia Panels - PG-13 and 18+ ~*~

Presented by "Cannot Unsee", for 2012, Denmark, Iceland, and Sweden will be presenting a Hetalia 18+ panel of doom PJ Party.

~Rules~
We do not care if you are disorderly, unruly, shout out of turn, make crass jokes, wear flags as blankets (as long as its your own country, damnit), or decide to make out on camera (it WILL BE GOING ON YOUTUBE). Follow the con rules, don't be a jackass (that's a different panel, buddy), and ask before you do something that may break a cosplay (or a person) and Sweden won't have to punish you. We hope that everyone will have a fun time at our panels, and to make sure that happens, we will be asking that everyone try to keep their common sense and avoid offending your fellow cosplayers, (or doing something that could get us and you kicked out of con). Please don't bring any blow up dolls to our panel. Thank you.

Cannot Unsee is the cosplay group running this panel (not necessarily what you'll be screaming while covering your eyes when you leave). Do Not Want are the lovely cosplayers who will be assisting us. :3 We are unfortunately not the wonderful cosplayers who are running the Hetalia World meeting, (but if we ask nicely enough, maybe Kyo will beat you with their plushie panda for us). The Hetalia History panel is also run by different cosplayers.

~Panels~
The 18+ panel is for fans of hetalia who happen to be of the legal age to be exposed to foul language, sexual content (really, keep your clothes on, or I'll kill you), and general mayhem...as long as it's still within the general bounds of state, federal, and hotel, and con law (and common sense. Really people, bring your common sense with you).

The PG panel is for everyone of any age who happen to be mature enough to handle a little bit of mayhem and a lot of fun...in an age appropriate manner (No hardcore yaoi doujinshi please. Save those for the 18+ panel).

Right now (after thinking about it a little longer, unless people vote to have them both be PJ parties, we're going to have the 18+ be a normal panel, and the PG-13 be a PJ Party. 18+ is going to be rowdy enough without the risk of people showing up in inappropriate lingerie (really, please don't).

~Content~
There isn't really a dress code for the panels, if you want to come in full cosplay you can, but anyone who wants to could also come in PJs or better yet, as your country in PJs (this is highly recommended for the PJ Party as long as you keep it PG-13). For the 18+ panel we recommend that clothing still be kept PG-13, in any case.

We plan to have a bit of a minor ad-lib skit competition for those who want to give it a shot (there will be prizes), and also discuss various things in the show and the fandom. The 18+ panel will have such topics as favorite pairings (and ones that make you want to gouge your eyes out), why certain fans seem to be obsessed with Russia's (censored), and other fun facts.

The PG party will have other less...um...inappropriate topics, but we will still try to make it as fun as possible. If there's something you'd like to see us do at either panel, you can post suggestions, discuss what has already been suggested, or send a private message to hikaru_maxwell.

If you think you'd like to attend, please, tell us who you're cosplaying as, and make sure we're aware you'll be there.

Panelists:
~Cannot Unsee~
Denmark ~ hikaru_maxwell
Sweden ~ reine

~Do Not Want~
France ~ Chan_Highwind
Germany ~ (>3 - Facebook RSVP)

Attendees (there can be more than one of a single character....the more vital regions there are to invade, the happier everyone will be):

~*~ 18+ Panel ~*~
Chibitalia ~ (Yuyu - Facebook RSVP)
Canada ~ Nando-KiT
Prussia ~ Jacob_Blackfeather, (>3 - Facebook RSVP)
Steampunk!America ~ Raveen92
Fem!Romano ~ cutthroatpixie
Germany ~ KyoKyo866
Liechtenstein ~ Ryouku-Mirazaki

~*~ PG-13 Panel ~*~
(anyone on the above list that decides to come is allowed, especially if they're scheduled back to back and we just have to ask the younguns to leave at midnight)
RozenMaiden_Girl (if she still wants to come) ~ Italy?
Raveen92 (in full cosplay? maybe) ~ Steampunk!America
TurboSaiyanJason ~ America or Rome
cutthroatpixie ~ fem!Romano
CosplayGeek4 ~ England

~~~~~~~~~
Congress Dance

No longer being held by Cannot Unsee. We will be offering our support to Washougal_Otaku when he makes his ball, instead of competing with him for the time slot. I will put up a link to his topic once it is made.

~~~~~~~~~

Other Hetalia Panels that you should totally attend
:
Hetalia World Meeting  - an all ages Hetalia World Meeting run by RozenMaiden_Girl, KyoKyo866, and TsunderePrussian. There are two panels, but last I checked they're only allowing signups for one person per country (for each). If you're going to be a specific country, grab your spot now!

Yet Another Hetalia Panel: History And You! - a panel to discuss the historical events that are covered in Axis Powers Hetalia. I expect it will be very educational. :D The History panel will be run by Shi_no_Akuma and MiriaRose.

The Ball (theme and name to be decided) - While not actually a HETALIA panel, per se, since we're not holding the congress dance as we'd planned, we'll just pimp this instead, because Washu is awesome, and we can still go in our Hetalia cosplay and dance like it's Vienna 1814 anyway. :3  I'll add a link once he makes a panel topic for it.

If anyone else decides to step up and host a hetalia panel, I'll link them here, as well. *sends enabling waves out to all the cosplayers*
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 02:58:45 pm by hikaru_maxwell »

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
Re: 18+ Hetalia panel? (and possibly Congress Dance)
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 07:28:05 pm »
THOSE THAT DO NOT KEEP THEIR CLOTHES ON WILL BE AT THE MERCY OF FRANCEEEEE!

Bwahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!!

France is IN THIS!

Oh, and I'm not afraid of checking ID's and hand checks. Working in Adult Stores helps this case. Mhmm!
Part of DoNotWant and RPOD

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
Re: 18+ Hetalia panel? (and possibly Congress Dance)
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 07:39:37 pm »
Me to no offance to the 18+ world meet  It was alittle more PG 13 then it was 18+ so HELL YES I AM IN THIS

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: Cannot Unsee's 18+ Hetalia panel? (and possibly Congress Dance)
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 08:59:10 pm »
-raises hand- sign me up!
It all started with the knee.

mascot art belongs to Elaine Huang and Jacqueline Taylor

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 09:08:37 pm »
Glad to hear you'd like to come. Don't worry about the panelists here, we don't bite. Except maybe Chibitalia, that one will try to taste anything once. :D

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 09:10:19 pm »
pft ya like she could, my france is here and im sure hell protect his canada right chan?

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2011, 10:59:41 pm »
If chibi doesn't take me down... >///>;;

XD

But yes, I would protect my Canada to all my abilities. <3

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2011, 11:01:40 pm »
I shall come as the great Ore-sama prussia >:3

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2011, 11:43:00 pm »

I think we have a Prussia for the main seats, but your welcomed to come as Prussia still. Just no battles, oui? -a wink with a tilt of the head-

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2011, 11:51:05 pm »

I think we have a Prussia for the main seats, but your welcomed to come as Prussia still. Just no battles, oui? -a wink with a tilt of the head-

I am actually going to be succession prusia lol not the main one Also I would like to add that perhaps we should applications as well? I think it would be fair.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 11:55:29 pm by Jacob_Blackfeather »

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2011, 12:08:21 am »
im in oui? Or non?

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2011, 12:09:44 am »

I am actually going to be succession prusia lol not the main one Also I would like to add that perhaps we should applications as well? I think it would be fair.

I will leave that up to Denny, Sweeny and Chibi. I'm just a helper and pass on this and that on what I've heard.

You'll always be my Canada, Nando. <3~

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2011, 12:12:31 am »
>w<~<3

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2011, 12:15:06 am »
>w<~<3

-grabs nando up- Actually this is mine >:3 but yes I understand..

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2011, 12:17:00 am »
nu. Share.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2011, 12:18:37 am »
nu. Share.

I will share when she shares -nods- Anyways do you guys have any idea what you are going to do for the panel.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2011, 01:22:43 am »
yes WE will have battle of the  countrys or best country odd pairings and they will win prized that chibi will be handing out. THIS time we dont have to shout i will be bring my amp and mic since i am that amamzing and still have when i was in that band in high school

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2011, 01:26:08 am »
So we have battles is it like pokemon kinda turned based?

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2011, 01:31:41 am »
-steals Canada back and wraps arms and legs around- My little brother, you can't have. -growls and snuggles his brother-

::cough cough::

Yay, my brother will be with us! <3~

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2011, 01:34:24 am »
-glares at and tugs canada back into my arms- my gf unless your sharing your boy I am not sharing :C -holds tight-

So turned based or just pit one against the other and watch the fight?

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2011, 01:49:08 am »
On-topic, what do you guys plan to do for the panel (as Jacob_Blackfeather asked in an aside earlier)?

Will it just be an 18+ meetup, or will there be some structure to it?

~~~

The Congress Dance sounds like a great idea, and it would be remarkably easy to give a dress code of "formal or canon Hetalia" (since 'most everyone knows what canon Hetalia characters look like). I hope you guys do talk to Programming to find out if it'd be possible, and what they'd expect... one of the most common questions at Info Booth was "Are you sure they're not going to have a ball this year?"
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2011, 01:56:14 am »
We're still working out how best to pull off the battles without breaking con or hotel or state or federal laws. >.> Mostly likely, it will be skit battles, where we pair of two or more random countries and have them do something random, impromptu, and off the top of their heads.  The audience will vote (probably based on most vocal appreciation of whatever the countries do), and prizes will be handed out at the end of the panel.

Consolation prizes will likely be box!animal plushies. of varying sorts.

As for the issue of who will be sitting at the front as what characters, we already have certain cosplayers in mind for SOME of the characters. I'm not listing them on the main page until I get confirmation whether or not they'll be doing that cosplay again next year, and whether they want to be in the 'splash zone' for the 18+ panel of doom. If you don't know what a 'splash zone' is....maybe you're better off.  

People who cosplayed a hetalia character this year and who we (the ones running it) already know to be epically awesome people with great senses of humor and who are mature enough to handle a little constructive mayhem are more likely to be chosen first. We're not denying entrance to anyone, but we also reserve the right to choose the seating order based on our own criteria. >3  If you end up sitting a bit farther back, it shouldn't lessen your enjoyment (or chance of winning prizes) any. It will just mean that Denmark will be able to see you better, possibly the better to poke you with his giant stick. *wiggles eyebrows*

More on topic, we plan to do various things during the panel, and the mock cosplay battles are only one part of it.  We also want to spend some of the panel talking with fans of Hetalia ABOUT Hetalia, about hetalia fandom, and things in Hetalia fandom that we wouldn't necessarily be able to cover in a PG version of the panel. (such as 18+ fanfiction, doujinshi, pairings that seriously squick you, why people seem to have an obsession with russia's um....>.> *censored for content because this isn't an 18+ forum*).   We are also taking suggestions from those who wish to be AT the panel for things they'd like to see from us. Keep in mind that this is NOT a world meeting. We won't make you raise your hand or threaten to beat you with plushie pandas...though my box!cow might be willing to get friendly with you if you swing that way.

~~

Yes, I worked at infobooth for a few hours this con, and noticed that the ball question was asked a bit. Even randomly walking around con, people would be looking at their schedules and commenting that there were a couple raves but no ball.  This year, I would love if we could have a ball, in the style of the congress dance, which is why we're thinking of holding one. Even if I have to make my brother stand up there with a violin and microphone and play all the music himself. *evil grin*

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2011, 02:11:45 am »
We're still working out how best to pull off the battles without breaking con or hotel or state or federal laws. >.> Mostly likely, it will be skit battles, where we pair of two or more random countries and have them do something random, impromptu, and off the top of their heads.  The audience will vote (probably based on most vocal appreciation of whatever the countries do), and prizes will be handed out at the end of the panel.

Consolation prizes will likely be box!animal plushies. of varying sorts.

As for the issue of who will be sitting at the front as what characters, we already have certain cosplayers in mind for SOME of the characters. I'm not listing them on the main page until I get confirmation whether or not they'll be doing that cosplay again next year, and whether they want to be in the 'splash zone' for the 18+ panel of doom. If you don't know what a 'splash zone' is....maybe you're better off.  

People who cosplayed a hetalia character this year and who we (the ones running it) already know to be epically awesome people with great senses of humor and who are mature enough to handle a little constructive mayhem are more likely to be chosen first. We're not denying entrance to anyone, but we also reserve the right to choose the seating order based on our own criteria. >3  If you end up sitting a bit farther back, it shouldn't lessen your enjoyment (or chance of winning prizes) any. It will just mean that Denmark will be able to see you better, possibly the better to poke you with his giant stick. *wiggles eyebrows*

More on topic, we plan to do various things during the panel, and the mock cosplay battles are only one part of it.  We also want to spend some of the panel talking with fans of Hetalia ABOUT Hetalia, about hetalia fandom, and things in Hetalia fandom that we wouldn't necessarily be able to cover in a PG version of the panel. (such as 18+ fanfiction, doujinshi, pairings that seriously squick you, why people seem to have an obsession with russia's um....>.> *censored for content because this isn't an 18+ forum*).   We are also taking suggestions from those who wish to be AT the panel for things they'd like to see from us. Keep in mind that this is NOT a world meeting. We won't make you raise your hand or threaten to beat you with plushie pandas...though my box!cow might be willing to get friendly with you if you swing that way.

~~

Yes, I worked at infobooth for a few hours this con, and noticed that the ball question was asked a bit. Even randomly walking around con, people would be looking at their schedules and commenting that there were a couple raves but no ball.  This year, I would love if we could have a ball, in the style of the congress dance, which is why we're thinking of holding one. Even if I have to make my brother stand up there with a violin and microphone and play all the music himself. *evil grin*

Can we get applications to make it fair for some people to enter perhaps?

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2011, 02:25:52 am »
the forum isn't the only place people sign up for this panel, and if we've decided on someone privately, and haven't put their forum name up on the list yet (or if they don't have one, their real name isn't going up because we or they don't want to put it up) that's our decision. We will be deciding seating order based on our own criteria, and regardless of whether or not we make anyone who wants to come go through a stringent application process (which I don't want to do), it will not likely change our final decision. If you sign up on the forum, you will make it into the panel (unless they give us a room that only fits 5 people, which isn't likely). Whether we place you close to the front in the splash zone, or nearer the back out of harms way is up to the panelists, and that decision will be made closer to K-con, after we have a larger list of people who want to attend.

We are not the same cosplayers who run the Hetalia world meeting. We will not deny entrance to the panel to someone just because we already have someone sitting close to the front who is wearing the same cosplay. We don't care if there are duplicate cosplays. Having 3 prussias in one room will just make Denmark happy, as there are more 'great me's for the King of Scandinavia to nom on. (also, the canada is now property of Scandinavia, since you can't seem to share your toys). Making applications just because someone wants to get a 'better' seat (really, the splash zone is not safe, you should not be vying for it. Chibitalia is dangerous, and France will be within roping range), isn't the way we do things here in Scandinavia. If you signed up on the forums (or off them), and inform the panelists ahead of time, and you show up before the other prussias at the actual panel, oh, hey, you might land in the front row. If you tick off the panelists before the con even starts....France might tie you to the desk in front of everyone and tickle you with a feather for the entire panel. You choose.

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2011, 02:29:39 am »
If you tick off the panelists before the con even starts....France might tie you to the desk in front of everyone and tickle you with a feather for the entire panel. You choose.

REALLY~? <3

lols

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2011, 02:33:19 am »
OMG I want to be a prussia then that would make me happy so much!

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2011, 08:25:58 am »
so im scandinavian propertie now...?

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2011, 11:34:11 am »
atlest your not a chibitalia who looks up to demark as a big brother ... is bad now

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2011, 07:41:03 pm »
SteamPunk!America is interested. Yet will reject if it's the same time as Slightly Anime Dating Game
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Human Creeper (Minecraft)- 100% Casual
Phi (Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward)- 95%
Musa (Winx Club: Season 1 Fairy) - 0%
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2011, 07:59:12 pm »
Steampunk!America is welcomed by Cannot Unsee....although the King of Scandinavia is disappointed to learn that you would rather be in a dating game than see what sweet and utter chaos we will make with our precious comrades. Well. We shall hope that the programmings do not put us opposite your dating game, and then you can attend both

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2011, 08:01:51 pm »
For The Dating Game I want to Be Zenigata with 18 pairs of Handcuffs. .  .

./////////////////. Plus after this year they will miss me if I don't go lol. Make it start at Midnight to 1-2 I'll go for sure.

I vote on everyone can bring a IV Gen Pokemon Game with our Country as our trainer and three Pokemon teams :3 Duke it out battle. (non-ubers of course) The Pokemon can be named after famous people in the History of the country :p just a foolish idea
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 08:08:37 am by Raveen92 »
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2011, 08:10:09 am »
^i will do this

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2011, 08:10:50 am »
The Midnight or IV Gen Pokemon thing?

I would say V Gen but I have no money, and will not get that game for about another year at this pace .__.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 08:11:36 am by Raveen92 »
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2011, 11:57:10 am »
Its okay When we find out when this will be we will place it on the front of the frist page of the first post We the Cannot unsee group will love to see you all here to support us and enjoy what we have for you. max dont forget i am bring my Amp and mic to make is easer to speak  over everyone

Offline cutthroatpixie

• Sailor Scout
    • LiveJournal
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2011, 01:56:26 pm »
Oh mah god I would love to participate as Fem!Romano again with this. Looks like way too much fun not to.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2011, 02:04:00 pm »
YOu are welcome to joine us :D

Offline cutthroatpixie

• Sailor Scout
    • LiveJournal
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2011, 02:19:48 pm »
Oh I totally will :)

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2011, 02:52:47 pm »
Added everyone to the first post. Thank you for your interest in coming to the panel. I can't wait till next con, and we see you all there.

As for the pokemon idea, I would say go for it, but not everyone plays pokemon. (I don't have a system to play it on right now, since my DS broke.) I'd say it could be an optional idea for people who have the systems and want to play them. As for the actual battles, it would probably be easier to stick with the adlib skit idea, because then everyone could see (and hear) what's going on more easily than they would trying to crowd around two people playing pokemon.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 02:53:48 pm by hikaru_maxwell »

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2011, 03:04:36 pm »
sorry dubble posted
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 03:13:48 pm by Titus_Love_Doll »

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2011, 03:12:00 pm »
There will be prizes for the skits.
Fan fictons Read your fanfic to us. -grins-

we should talk about russia pipe

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2011, 06:04:00 pm »
I haven't read/written fanfic. . .I'll make a lame story like Twilight then XD
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2011, 08:32:13 pm »
so does being an attendie mean that were participating or just watching?

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2011, 09:00:43 pm »
Attendees come to the panel, and participate or watch depending on whether they want to stay quiet or be an active part of discussions/events going on in the panel. Panelists are the people that are running it (Denmark, Sweden, France, Germany, Chibitalia). For a panel like this, audience participation will be a big factor in whether or not it is as fun as it has potential to be, but we won't require people to speak up and get involved if they don't feel comfortable doing so.

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2011, 09:20:06 pm »
i was curious cause i wana play alomg with what ever you got planed

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2011, 09:34:59 pm »
Huh, didnt see this here before. First off; (removed by moderator) second, I wanna come to this as Germany xD Hes the only hetalia cosplay im bringing for this year.

(Removed inappropriate content per forum code of conduct.  ~randompvg)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 09:03:38 am by randompvg »
KC '16 Cosplays:
Sweden [APH] - Nearly Done
Germany [APH] - Uncertain
Modern Day Russia [APH] - Done
Lolita - Done

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2011, 09:39:10 pm »
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RUSSIA <3 <3

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2011, 09:44:40 pm »
:D I love your panda! And yes, you can. I'll put you up on the list of attendees as Germany.

Anyone who wants to can play along with what we have planned. The more the merrier. We're looking to have a fun time as consenting adults, and audience participation in the fun is highly encouraged.

(skip this part if you don't want to read the dramarama) In response to some things that were said in the hetalia 2012 cosplay thread, and in the interest of not hijacking it (since it pertains to this panel and not general hetalia cosplay), I'll state now that there WILL be ground rules....but they won't be of the "raise your hand before you speak" type. The ground rules are more along the lines of the one I put in the original post about not being a jackass, but since some people don't seem to realize that "hitler, nazi, racial and other seriously offensive jokes" fall under that category, I apparently actually need to say it somewhere in this topic. *raises eyebrow and shakes head* (/end dramarama)

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2011, 09:50:16 pm »
I warn you though; we tryed to keep order like raising hand for a reason. We tryed to keep order as much as we could, however people still ignored our orders. That panel made every single one of us leaders cry and/or come down with stress sickness because of how that went. Offering more chaos in 18+ is asking for trouble; just please be sure you know how to keep a handle on everyones whilyness.. adults are more immature than the entire crowd.
KC '16 Cosplays:
Sweden [APH] - Nearly Done
Germany [APH] - Uncertain
Modern Day Russia [APH] - Done
Lolita - Done

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2011, 10:01:34 pm »
I warn you though; we tryed to keep order like raising hand for a reason. We tryed to keep order as much as we could, however people still ignored our orders. That panel made every single one of us leaders cry and/or come down with stress sickness because of how that went. Offering more chaos in 18+ is asking for trouble; just please be sure you know how to keep a handle on everyones whilyness.. adults are more immature than the entire crowd.

no worries about that hun there wont be much trouble and as i said i m bring my mic and amp so that will help 
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 10:13:40 pm by Titus_Love_Doll »

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2011, 10:03:43 pm »
That's what we have France for. (although I know that france was part of the problem during the panel.....). That was part of the reason we decided not to hold a world meeting, because in a world meeting you need to have order in order to move on.  Our Chibitalia is bringing a microphone and amp, so when things get too out of hand we can just call them back to order by having him shout "pastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" over the mic or something. (we're still trying to decide).

Mini-skits and in-character outbursts are part of the reason the hetalia panel idea is so fun, so we're trying to incorporate it into the panel itself. A little bit of mayhem makes everything more fun, and as long as con rules and the edicts of common sense aren't being broken, we're okay with people jumping out of their seats to go propose to someone with russia's flower, or calling chibitalia a trap if they're doing so IC (we'll make sure chibi doesn't kill them afterward by offering it gourmet food). Racial slurs and the like fall under the 'don't be a jerk' rule, so we're not going to let them pass, no worries about that.  

(Also, if it gets too bad, we were serious about France and the feather).