Author Topic: Next year Kumoricon 2006 voulenteer?  (Read 4533 times)

Offline Hige

• Sailor Scout
Next year Kumoricon 2006 voulenteer?
« on: September 06, 2005, 04:54:43 pm »
*Spelling Sucks* Uhm Next year I would Like to be a voulenteer
By next years Kumoricon I'll be 17 and I was wondering if That would Qulify as the proper age for Voulenteering and if and when You will start looking for voulenteers?
And If you could E-mail me if You need any help?
fellowship9frodo@msn.com
     I'm also very sorry for asking this question so early *Blush*
I know it's way to early. . .
ひげ 馬
Cosplays 2010
Pirate France
Young Russia
Belarus
Canada
Possibly-Oz or Hungry
America depends on Jacket

Heavensclone

Gah....damn convincing friends...
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 12:54:29 am »
The Google Squad has somewhat convinced me to offer my assisstance to next year's Kumoricon.  I'll be 20 by then.  So once you respond to Hige, email me at heavensclone@hotmail.com.  I guess doing some volunteering could turn out to be fun if I don't miss the video game tournaments :).

Offline Mushoku145

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/mushoku
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2005, 11:18:42 pm »
you qualify for volounteering pal ^^d, if I am correct you can start volounteering at the age of 15. Then 18+ for staff I believe.
Bamboo + Cellphone...I see possibilities....

Offline Broken Panda

• Oni
Re: Gah....damn convincing friends...
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2005, 10:57:21 pm »
Hey Guys I hate to sound like an ass but if you have something like want to be staff or help out as a vounlneer Please post in the correct Thread We do have a sticky that is the offical sing up sheet it's the Official 2006 Volunteer/Staff sign-up  Please use that when your wanting to help out it will help out every one invoulved
The one thing I learned at kumoricon 2005 is that you don't want to twist your ankle the frist night of the conn when you are staff and your job is to do rome the halls makeing sure no one is doing something stupid

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 06:35:24 am »
Hige started this thread before the other one. I'm going to start a policy of locking threads like this so we don't have to go hunting around to track down everyone who said they wanted to volunteer. Hige, would you please repost your info in the announcement thread if you haven't already? Thanks.
2008 Facilities Liaison