Author Topic: Who's your favorite stalker? :D  (Read 52866 times)

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
Re: Who's your favorite stalker? :D
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2011, 01:13:31 pm »
And helped devour some of that free picnic food at con.
I should change my title from Drifter to Flexible Cosplaying Mercenary!
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2011, 05:56:07 pm »
Yay! Its you! I was wondering if you were at the picnic lol i knew i remembered you from somewhere other than the japan festival

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2011, 06:53:15 pm »
I get stalked by a creepy guy at school -shivers-

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2011, 07:32:19 pm »
I have a stalker who is ALSO a copycat.... -__-

It all started my sophomore year and my stalker was a freshman. She was in my spanish class. Had long red hair, glasses, and had a black jacket. Everyday I wore an army jacket, and one day she complimented it.

One night, I dyed my hair purple and cut it really short. Showed it off the next day at school, and I remember the girl followed me to all my classes that day. The next day, she shows up, purple hair, short hair (not as short as mine) and wearing an army jacket, and follows me to my classes.

That was last year. THIS year, I dyed my hair brown (Now it's blonde, though). Not wearing an army jacket this year, but a red and black checkerboard pattern jacket. First day of school I see her. Wearing her black jacket, and has red hair. Three days later, I see her again. She has BROWN hair, red and black checkerboard JACKET (the same as mine. Seriously). She hasn't been following me, but I still think it's creepy, to me, to have a copycat. People say I should be honored, but no. I find it annoying.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2011, 08:11:45 pm »
@chromo  ive had a couple girls do that to  me before.  First time, it was when my ex chose me over his current gf. She she starting acting like me and dressing like me. She even started copying my DiD which i found extremely insulting. Then, the last one to copy me, is that exs current gf, whom i hate for the reason that she copies me still. I wear black gothic and 1940s style clothes most of the time, and this girl, right after him and broke up, she starts wearing the same clothes as me. And i mean same, i wore a SaladFingers shirt one day, and the next day she comes to school with the same one. And now, after like 4 years of not seeing each other, shes got half the clothes that i do. I have a thing for poka dots, and i saw her yesterday with my skinny jeans, my black and red poka dot shirt, and my yellow hightops that i hand painted. Hers were store bought yellow ones, but still. Its annoying. Seriously, we broke up. And now hes dating my copy cat?