Author Topic: This years Soul Calibur 2 tournament...  (Read 6364 times)

Offline DarkKnightUltima

• Sailor Scout
This years Soul Calibur 2 tournament...
« on: September 03, 2005, 07:10:43 pm »
Congrats Emma on deafeating me this year....But don't expecting the same results next year..You were in a very beautiful cosplay and I kinda got distracted by it.....If Heihachi was not banned, I would of won. But for now...I shall train at my complete maxium for next years tournament. So watch out! By the way, I am Andy Potter from the tournament.
PSN: MiyamotoKaizen
Steam: DarkUltima (Miyamoto Kaizen should be what you see)
Costume Progress:
Zengar Zombolt (SRWOG) - 100%

Offline Dan the MAN Hibiki

• Cabbit
Gah!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 11:07:20 pm »
Missed the SCII tourney, but, if the champ sees me playing while walking the halls, PLEASE let me play you! My Siegmare is just itching for a workout!
OYAJIIII!!!

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
Re: Gah!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 02:51:02 am »
Quote from: "Dan the MAN Hibiki"
Missed the SCII tourney, but, if the champ sees me playing while walking the halls, PLEASE let me play you! My Siegmare is just itching for a workout!

Hi Dan, I actually managed to win the SC2 tournament this year; the first time I've actually taken 1st in anything at a con. Sorry man, I didn't check the forums during the convention to see this response, and I didn't have time to do anything else in the gaming room other than play the SC2 tournament. :)

I wanted to get in some more head-to-head SC2 and SSBM, but after spending 9+ hours in the console gaming room at Sakura Con this past April, I felt I should set aside some time at Kumori Con for hanging out with old friends and volunteering in an area which really needed help (Hall Cosplay contest).

Are you the Dan Hibiki who, along with a friend, qualified for the Karaoke contest but had to cancel? If so, I remember who you are, and I'll make sure to say "hi" if I see your easily-identifiable pink karate wrap at a future Sakura Con or Kumori Con. Perhaps we can play a few rounds then. ;) I live in Springfield. (The one near Eugene.)

....Hmm.... y'know, I don't think I ended up playing any of the female entrants in the tournament. That's too bad... two of them were fellow Talim players, and it would have been interesting to try a Talim mirror match. :D
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 01:22:05 pm »
Are you the Dan Hibiki who, along with a friend, qualified for the Karaoke contest but had to cancel? If so, I remember who you are, and I'll make sure to say "hi" if I see your easily-identifiable pink karate wrap at a future Sakura Con or Kumori Con. Perhaps we can play a few rounds then. Wink I live in Springfield. (The one near Eugene.)

Yeah, that was me. I'll probably be dressed as Siegfried at the next Kumori con; which, really, won't make me any less identifiable. I'm take my gi with me, though, as I can't resist proudly displaying my Saikyo might.
OYAJIIII!!!

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 02:47:49 pm »
Yeah, that was me. I'll probably be dressed as Siegfried at the next Kumori con; which, really, won't make me any less identifiable. I'm take my gi with me, though, as I can't resist proudly displaying my Saikyo might.

Okay, cool; I've seen you enough that I can probably recognize you out of costume now. ;) Especially if you're with your friend who usually filks with you.

Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't get in to game more often, but it's hard to say "sorry, I'm leaving; games are more important than you" to a friend you haven't seen in awhile. :( (or at least, that's how it would've felt at the time)

By the way, whereabouts do you live? Probably Portland or north of it, I'm wagering...

Apollo Justice

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2005, 01:06:08 pm »
Er... I live somewhere in the Portland area. I've never taken a mind to check if it's north, south, or whatever; I just know it's my point A.
OYAJIIII!!!

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2005, 04:13:34 pm »
Er... I live somewhere in the Portland area. I've never taken a mind to check if it's north, south, or whatever; I just know it's my point A.

XD

Portland's a big area, with lots of outskirts, yeah. When I said "north of," I was accounting for the possibility that you might live up nearer to Seattle. I said that just because you've been to Sakura Con before (or are planning on going, at least).

Apollo Justice

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2005, 06:15:01 pm »
Portland's a big area, with lots of outskirts, yeah. When I said "north of," I was accounting for the possibility that you might live up nearer to Seattle. I said that just because you've been to Sakura Con before (or are planning on going, at least).

Actually, I haven't been at Sakura Con. There's a Dan cosplayer up there that everyone seems to have mistaken me for. I'll have to go to Sakura Con this year and battle him to the death to show my superior Saikyo style.

• Cabbit
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2005, 09:44:06 pm »
Er... that last post was me. I think my comp is deleting my cookies...
OYAJIIII!!!

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2005, 02:37:33 pm »
Actually, I haven't been at Sakura Con. There's a Dan cosplayer up there that everyone seems to have mistaken me for. I'll have to go to Sakura Con this year and battle him to the death to show my superior Saikyo style.

Yay, CLONE BATTLE!... XD

Actually, I'm pretty sure I haven't confused you two. I just didn't remember whether it was at Sakura Con or Kumori Con I saw you last. The two tend to blur together after 5 years of one and 3 years of the other, and plenty of familiar faces between the two to boot.......

Apollo Justice

Offline Mushoku145

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/mushoku
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2005, 11:20:58 pm »
everyone watch out cause I probably wont play until next year.
Bamboo + Cellphone...I see possibilities....