Author Topic: 2012 Cosplay Progress Thread  (Read 321659 times)

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
Re: 2012 Cosplay Progress Thread
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2011, 05:28:31 pm »
Ah, me and Shay were going to do a Luki and Noki cosplay at one point, but she forgot and is doing it with someone else. =,D

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2011, 05:33:43 pm »
I still havent decided which pokemon i wanna do yet but ima have to go to halloween town and value village.

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2011, 06:20:34 pm »
I still havent decided which pokemon i wanna do yet but ima have to go to halloween town and value village.

If you ever get out to Beaverton there is a really good year round halloween store off of hwy 217 across from the Fred Meyer on the side that has the Panda Express.  They are awesome.

Also does anyone know of a good tutorial for wiring computer fans for DC current and incorporating them into your cosplay.  mine will have an enclosed helmet and I will need some air circulation.

I just looked at some tutorials on youtube and it looks like they can run on DC by just wiring them to the 9V battery and they don't need a converter at all.  Looks like it has to be a 2 pin fan.  It can't be that simple.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 07:27:40 pm by Drauska »

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2011, 08:39:57 pm »
Looks like I'm going to get crack a lackin on Yuna's dress here soon. I asked my mom for tips and shes getting a new sewing machine soon (thank god!).

Does anybody know a place where I can buy white, long (kinda like goose/duck) feathers in a bigger package? They have them at Jo-anns, but the package of them is a serious rip-off. Like theres 3-4 feathers in one package for 5 dollars. I need triple rows of feathers on this dress. It's going to be expensive if I just buy the Jo-ann's feathering. People have suggested getting a feather boa but those feathers are to..small and messy, in my opinion. And this dress I want PERFECT in every detail even if it kills me since I'm entering it in the cosplay competition.

Offline govi

• Sailor Scout
    • Overwrought Designs
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2011, 12:14:58 am »
Looks like I'm going to get crack a lackin on Yuna's dress here soon. I asked my mom for tips and shes getting a new sewing machine soon (thank god!).

Does anybody know a place where I can buy white, long (kinda like goose/duck) feathers in a bigger package? They have them at Jo-anns, but the package of them is a serious rip-off. Like theres 3-4 feathers in one package for 5 dollars. I need triple rows of feathers on this dress. It's going to be expensive if I just buy the Jo-ann's feathering. People have suggested getting a feather boa but those feathers are to..small and messy, in my opinion. And this dress I want PERFECT in every detail even if it kills me since I'm entering it in the cosplay competition.

I highly recommend checking out Moscow Hide and Fur: http://www.hideandfur.com/inventory/3050.html  Their stock changes depending on availability, but they're amazing people. 
Kumoricon 2011: Young Iroh (Avatar the Last Airbender)

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2011, 12:17:11 am »
@drauska ive seen it before but never gone in. never knew it was year round. Ill have to go there next time im going to my dads.  @chromo  you could try a Handcocks Fabrics. Or collect real feathers lol i know, jo anns is really pricey and you dont get that much product.

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2011, 12:28:43 am »
@Govi and Tala: Thank you for the suggestions!

Offline govi

• Sailor Scout
    • Overwrought Designs
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2011, 12:39:51 am »
I'd also check out Etsy for such things.  I know that there are rather a few vendors who sell shed wing feathers and/or whole wings that you could take apart for the pointer/flight feathers.  :)
Kumoricon 2011: Young Iroh (Avatar the Last Airbender)

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2011, 01:07:33 am »
Don't forget eBay, too. I used to see naturally shed swan feathers for like $10 for 30 of them.

Offline Zensuke

• Chibi
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2011, 01:35:15 am »

If you ever get out to Beaverton there is a really good year round halloween store off of hwy 217 across from the Fred Meyer on the side that has the Panda Express.  They are awesome.

Also does anyone know of a good tutorial for wiring computer fans for DC current and incorporating them into your cosplay.  mine will have an enclosed helmet and I will need some air circulation.

I just looked at some tutorials on youtube and it looks like they can run on DC by just wiring them to the 9V battery and they don't need a converter at all.  Looks like it has to be a 2 pin fan.  It can't be that simple.

It can be! PC fans run on DC any way so you just need to make sure you have enough voltage. Most fans are 12v so a 9v battery will run them just not at full speed, which given noise may be better any way. You should be able to run any pc fan even if it has 3 wires, the third (usually yellow I think) wire is just for speed control so you can just ignore it. I recommend adding a switch to the fans so that you can turn it on and off without having to unplug the battery but that's not necessary. If you have any more questions about it go ahead and ask I'll see what I can answer. I only really dabble in electronics so my knowledge is a bit limited.

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2011, 01:42:10 am »
Yeah, most if not all fans are simple motors, and that just requires a DC current. As long as you don't try to wire a bunch of other things in series a simple circuit from the battery to the fan to a switch and back to the battery will be more than enough. You won't have to use anything more than a positive and negative wire for each piece of the circuit.

PS: I say positive and negative wires but there really is no such thing, especially in such a simple circuit. You just need a wire to go in one end and another one to go out the other on each piece.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 01:43:05 am by LtCommanderRichie »

Offline Capn_Sparto

• Oni
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2011, 02:43:11 am »
I have a pretty good idea of who I wanna cosplay and its the medic. I saw a lot of awesome cosplays of that character from tf2 and I just got inspired to make my own!  ;D

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2011, 06:41:24 am »
I am going to try to use a fan for my bass. It would be great if it actually worked if I pulled the cord but I am not sure how I am going to go about doing that. I was also thinking about making the base out of wood but I think I could probably use a guitar hero controller and alter it to work.

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2011, 07:22:36 am »

It can be! PC fans run on DC any way so you just need to make sure you have enough voltage. Most fans are 12v so a 9v battery will run them just not at full speed, which given noise may be better any way. You should be able to run any pc fan even if it has 3 wires, the third (usually yellow I think) wire is just for speed control so you can just ignore it. I recommend adding a switch to the fans so that you can turn it on and off without having to unplug the battery but that's not necessary. If you have any more questions about it go ahead and ask I'll see what I can answer. I only really dabble in electronics so my knowledge is a bit limited.

Thanks for all the advice.  @Richie you too.  I guess I will be hitting up ebay a lot this year.   ;D  Cheers.

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2011, 07:29:08 am »

@Chromo:  Everyone has great advice.  However, I think Richie hit the jackpot.  Ebay has goose and ostrich feathers that are ridiculously cheap and are 6 to 8 inches long.  I think that the really long feathers that go on the back might be better to craft those from craft foam and wonderflex.  I can look into that for you.

Offline Zensuke

• Chibi
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2011, 08:47:46 am »

Thanks for all the advice.  @Richie you too.  I guess I will be hitting up ebay a lot this year.   ;D  Cheers.

No problem, always glad to help ^_^

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2011, 08:54:43 am »
I totally didnt even think about this chromo, but you could google the type of feathers you need, and probably order them by the pound. I got some fur that way once, for my animal ears. Only cost me 3 bucks for a 2 lb bag. And shipping was free.

Offline nohika

• Oni
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2011, 10:09:05 am »
Deleting.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 11:11:19 pm by nohika »

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2011, 10:36:47 am »
@Nohika: Welcome! ^_^

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2011, 10:51:49 am »
*shameful on doubleposting* I found the feathers I think I'll be using. I searched the wonderous ebay website and found a jewelry seller that sells feathers by quantities of 600.
I think 600 feathers should cover it well, if not then I can always buy more. It's not very expensive and it's the RIGHT length and everything. ^_^

Offline Zensuke

• Chibi
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2011, 11:01:19 am »
Whee, I'm brand-new.

I'm slowly starting to decide whether or not to cosplay next year and /who/ - I have a lot of weight I'd like to lose before being even close to comfortable. Leaning towards some pokemon gijinka. :)

I missed the con this year (and most of the year before...and maybe the year before that...) but I have gone to two years out of the past five (I go to school full-time and sometimes just can't justify the money to go), but I have a new job and am hoping to save up to afford the cosplay materials as well as the admission. ;) Gonna be perusing a lot of thrift stores.

Welcome! I always tell every one who is thinking about cosplaying (and most people who aren't) "DO IT!" Seriously my first 2 cons I didn't dress up for mostly because the thought of making a costume was daunting. Then about 3 or 4 years ago I did my first costume, Wolfwood from Trigun. I will never go to a convention again without a costume. it makes the whole experience better. So don't think about it, do it. I promise you won't regret it.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2011, 12:16:22 pm »
I agree with the pokemon gijinka idea! Youll have so much fun

Offline nohika

• Oni
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2011, 12:30:09 pm »
Deleting.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 11:11:09 pm by nohika »

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2011, 12:43:04 pm »
@Nohika: When I first started cosplay (and this is when I didn't know what the heck "Kumoricon" was till I got there.) I had just one cosplay. But over the years it seems I've developed each year with one more cosplay. This year I finally got three cosplays done total. But it truly matters on the time you have. If you only have time for one costume, then thats cool. More then one, thats fantastic. This next year I'm making three costumes, and one of them is HIGHLY abstract. ^_^ Like I said, time affects your cosplays.

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2011, 01:20:04 pm »

@ Nokika, Welcome aboard the crazy train...nice to meetcha!!!!

This year was my third year at the con and the first time I got into cosplay, and it made all the difference.  This was the best year that I've had.  You'll have a great time next year, everyone is really nice.  I must have been the worse Wolfwood in all history (I looked like humpty dumpty in pulp fiction) but no one ever gave me a hard time about it.  Of course I think all their attention went to the crazy huge cross I was carrying.

Can't wait to see everyone's progress over the year.
@Chromo can't wait to see you put those feathers on your dress.  Just make sure your pup don't piddle on the train.  If you ever want to go to some really cool fabric stores in Ptown your welcome to stay over the weekend.
@Zensuke will your wolfwood make an appearance next year? 
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 01:39:55 pm by Drauska »

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2011, 05:03:54 pm »
I gotta figure out how to make magnet headphones.... I looked up alot of ways on youtube, and I wanna use my own headphones, but I am not sure... And I am not doing vocaloid magnet but hetalia vocaloid cross over. -points to me siggy-
Italy with the headphones with the buttler fly wings.

But I also wanna make them light up to. thats all I need for my second cosplay... My first one is done. XD
Lolita and "lolita cosplay" are not the same thing, and ever will be. Period.

Offline otakunobody

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2011, 05:09:03 pm »
I gotta figure out how to make magnet headphones.... I looked up alot of ways on youtube, and I wanna use my own headphones, but I am not sure... And I am not doing vocaloid magnet but hetalia vocaloid cross over. -points to me siggy-

But I also wanna make them light up to. thats all I need for my second cosplay... My first one is done. XD
Just have to say, I can't wait to see that Italy :3 It sounds so cool and the picture you have is cute :)
[Edit]

@Nohika: Welcome :) Don't worry,I was new to this a couple years ago and cosplaying really does make the con better,no matter how it turns out. My first ever cosplay was a fail but I still had fun :D
And like Chromo,I too started out with one cosplay.In fact all i've ever done is one :D
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 05:12:36 pm by otakunobody »
Kumoricon 2015
- Kiki [Kiki's Delivery Service]
- Hiro [Big Hero 6]

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2011, 05:15:20 pm »

Just have to say, I can't wait to see that Italy :3 It sounds so cool and the picture you have is cute :)

Thank you! My friend is going to be Magnet!Germany with me. XD

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2011, 05:27:50 pm »
Hey rose maiden, go to wabisabi.com They have the butterfly headphones.

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2011, 05:30:10 pm »
Hey rose maiden, go to wabisabi.com They have the butterfly headphones.
Isnt that the anime store in Bend? XD I need the color in mine to be the italian flag and the sympol is differant on the ones I am doing. Mine needs an iron cross on it.

Thanks though

Offline LigerZeroLindsey

• Sailor Scout
    • Liger Zero Lindsey's Deviant Art
« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2011, 06:26:14 pm »
I figured I'd share photos of my Schneider cosplay~ Which is my 2012 cosplay. =] He is being debuted at Sakura Con 2012 and will come to KumoriCon 2012, not sure what other cons yet it needs to be decided. Just for those who'd like to see~ Just links to my PB since the photos are huge lol

So this is what im going to look like, this is Liger Zero Schneider
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb430/LigerZeroLindsey/Liger%20Zero%20Schneider%20Cosplay/Schneiderside.jpg

The first thing I got fully done, was my new hand claws and Schneider Hand armor, these claws look WAY better than my last ones
This is a shot with my Schneider model standing on my cosplay parts, as a comparison shot
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb430/LigerZeroLindsey/Liger%20Zero%20Schneider%20Cosplay/3f4e26fa.jpg
This is me wearing them =]
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb430/LigerZeroLindsey/Liger%20Zero%20Schneider%20Cosplay/b3df27a5.jpg

I also have a new tail "base" done, I do not have the orange bit for the end made yet
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb430/LigerZeroLindsey/Liger%20Zero%20Schneider%20Cosplay/DAWIP2.jpg

Schneider Wrist armor, it needs Velcro and Caps, but they are done otherwise
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb430/LigerZeroLindsey/Liger%20Zero%20Schneider%20Cosplay/DAWIP4.jpg

New Liger Boots and Schneider foot armor. Instead of silly string lids for my caps, this time i am hand sculpting, painting, and detailing them. They look WAYYYY cooler xD
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb430/LigerZeroLindsey/Liger%20Zero%20Schneider%20Cosplay/06a435a0.jpg

Schneider Shoulder Armor, still needs velcro and caps, but done otherwise~
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb430/LigerZeroLindsey/Liger%20Zero%20Schneider%20Cosplay/74c9f3d1.jpg

And that's all for now, right now (like im doing it right now xD) I am working on my Shoulder boosters, they will be painted and finished up tomorrow =O And sadly im not saying what material I am using this time around, I want to keep my cosplay unique so im keeping it a secret, it is a totally different material than Jager was.

If anyone would like I'll post more WIP photos in the future~
2013 Costumes:
Liger Zero Panzer
Kuhori the Wolf
Tang the Fusky
Okami Amaterasu

Offline nohika

• Oni
« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2011, 06:56:21 pm »
Deleting.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 11:10:51 pm by nohika »

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2011, 07:10:04 pm »
I plan cosplay as such: Pick character, find as many references from as many angles as possible, create my own sketch and start making a list of materials/plan how to do things like patterns, get the stuff, maybe make a mock up, make the costume.

Edit: Also, I've decided that one of the next "cosplays" I want to do would be a Kuragehime Jellyfish dress. Here's a sketch:

I might even just make it into a Kuranosuke cosplay from the fashion show in the manga, even though the dress I designed isn't exactly like any of the dresses in the series so far.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 08:13:09 pm by bunny_jean »
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)
-Cordelia (Fire Emblem Awakening)
-Marauder Ashe (League of Legends)
-??? Who knows what else. Probably a cosplay I can wear my glasses with.

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2011, 08:28:59 pm »
I plan cosplay as such: Pick character, find as many references from as many angles as possible, create my own sketch and start making a list of materials/plan how to do things like patterns, get the stuff, maybe make a mock up, make the costume.

Edit: Also, I've decided that one of the next "cosplays" I want to do would be a Kuragehime Jellyfish dress. Here's a sketch:

I might even just make it into a Kuranosuke cosplay from the fashion show in the manga, even though the dress I designed isn't exactly like any of the dresses in the series so far.

THAT IS SO CUTE~!!! <3 <3 <3

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2011, 09:11:31 pm »
Thanks! I hope it looks fabulous when I end up making it. :)
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2011, 10:08:57 pm »
Thanks! I hope it looks fabulous when I end up making it. :)

It will be fabulous! It looks like a really pretty idea. I cant wait to see it.

Offline nohika

• Oni
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2011, 10:25:50 pm »
That looks adorable! I'd be excited to see that. :)

Made progress today. :) I think I finally decided on what two cosplays I'd like to have done for Kumoricon. Mismagius the pokemon Gijinka and Tomoe Mami from Madoka Magika. The second one is going to be a really hard beginning cosplay...still a little uncertain on that one, but she's one of my favorite characters...

Now time to squeeze planning in between piles of homework.

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2011, 10:34:15 pm »

.....You've given me the urge to finish my friends Jellyfish dress for him. HE WILL BE SO PRETTY. AND SO WILL YOU. YOU WILL BOTH BE PRETTY TOGETHER. And fluffy like Jellyfishes.
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline Spontaneous

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2011, 10:41:01 pm »
@ bunny_jean- That looks awesome!! I'd love to see a Kuragehime cosplay at the next con :D
Day 1: Natalia Lanvaldear
Day 2: Mikasa Ackerman
Day 3: Maya Fey

tumblr
deviantart

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2011, 11:32:23 pm »
Awww Thanks guys! <3 I'm going to see if I can get it done by Sakuracon (if I go). :3
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2011, 12:01:53 am »
I'm planning Fujiwara no Sai from Hikaru no Go. And have no idea where to start with it.

http://konachan.com/post/show?md5=263708954a5617810ab032d9bf40e765
 The guy on the right.
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Human Creeper (Minecraft)- 100% Casual
Phi (Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward)- 95%
Musa (Winx Club: Season 1 Fairy) - 0%
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2011, 01:34:50 am »
I think I'm pretty much settled with my 2012 cosplay plans. I'm definitely doing Marie from Soul Eater, and then Nice from Baccano! because I can use the same wig for both of them. So it looks like it's gonna be Eyepatch Con 2012.  But my main one, that I'm not sure if I can finish but am attempting anyways, is Dolorosa from Homestuck. The dress is incredibly elaborate (for me and my sewing abilities, at least) plus I'd have to do horns and face paint, both for the first time. But I think it could turn out super cool, so I'm gonna try for it. Other than those three, I'll find something simple for Day 0. I was thinking a Pokeball gijinka. :P

I've already started work for Sakuracon - I got the pink undersleeves sewn today for Rose, and am gonna try to make the black oversleeves before I go to bed. Then I have to make the main body of the dress, which is basically just an extended t-shirt, paint the design on it, attach the sleeves, make the sash and find some better black lipstick. I think I also want to seal my knitting needles so the paint doesn't chip, probably do that tomorrow.

Offline K-Rock-InC

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2011, 01:41:13 am »
I think I've got a some what solid idea of next years cosplays.

I'm thinking Dee/Dum from Heart no Kuni no Alice (With Emo_Schemer being my other half) and then Lavi from D. Gray-Man (Because, again, Emo_Schemer wants me to.) and then possibly Claire Redfield or Tifa from the original game.
This is my life. These are my choices.

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2011, 11:09:14 am »
Figured out all the new things I'm making for the next Kumoricon, Kaede Smith from Killer 7 (NO ONE WILL KNOW WHO I AM) and Cassandra Alexander from Soul Calibur. Cassandra is half done. Hopefully it won't be hard to finish everything.
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2011, 11:41:05 am »
So, im starting over. Ima make a list of all the cosplays i  want to do for kumoricon and sakuracon, and then break them down to my top 5 for each.

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2011, 02:12:26 pm »
i've started planning and looking at the costumes online.
Im at a toss though between Maka Alburn and Patti Thompson (need a Liz.)

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2011, 04:58:18 pm »
Well....I already have goggles for Rita....so that's progress XD

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2011, 05:05:20 pm »
Seems I'm slowly getting Yuna's wedding dress all sketched out and planned. I hope to start after my mom's surgery is done and when she is more well and recovered.

With Mikuru.... Seems I'll get her outfit done AFTER this one. Yuna is my number one cosplay priority for Kumoricon 2012.

Claude, all I have to do is find good pair of fake glasses, and fix some things on the costume itself.

Offline EmAino

• Chibi
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2011, 07:03:39 pm »
Finally settled on my third and final costume: Retsu Unohana from Bleach.

Sakuracon 2014
Kyoko Sakura - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Yugito Nii - Naruto Shippuden
Sailor Jupiter - Sailor Moon

Kumoricon
God Tier Jane Crocker - Homestuck
Sailor Jupiter - Sailor Moon
Kyoko Sakura - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Komachi Onozuka - Touhou

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2011, 06:31:37 am »
I got the pattern made for my bass, now I just need to get paid so I can but the wood and start working on it. I'm supper excited. I am going to try to make it supper realistic (paint whise) and I want it to have the fan on the back, perferably one that will spin when you pull the cord, though I don't know how to do that yet >_>