Author Topic: Final Fantasy 2012  (Read 1044031 times)

Offline Maiku

• Sailor Scout
    • Octavian Cosplay
Re: Final Fantasy 2012
« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2012, 01:34:40 am »
I'm gonna be improving and bringing Squall for Kumoricon, I'm also thinking about trying to get Locke done by then.
2012 Kumo

Dad - Homestuck / Yukimura - Brave 10 / Captain Marvelous - Gokaiger / Flame Prince - Adventure Time

See some of my work: http://www.facebook.com/OctavianCosplay

Offline Bardic Lore

• Oni
« Reply #101 on: July 20, 2012, 11:20:01 pm »
White mage (red mage's husband here) also working out a possible Irvine Kinneas cosplay.

Offline Bardic Lore

• Oni
« Reply #102 on: July 22, 2012, 05:01:09 pm »
RE: for reno asking about turks, not this year, but I'm planning for DoC Reeve Tuesti. (I know, not really a turk but hey.) in '13.

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2012, 07:40:23 am »
bleh... still haven't gotten around to bending the PVC piping or making the wings... bought an air compressor and air brush kit for painting the finished rib cage and for applying the makeup. Currently looking for a material I can protect my skin with so I can make the PVC fit perfectly but pretty much anything I've found so far except for a fiberglass welder's blanket all catches on fire at around 500+ to 1100+ degrees >.<

At least I have most of what I need catagorized, but hopefully I can complete everything I need to in time. :(

(Yay panic mode?)
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2012, 07:57:45 am »
Yeah...I've not done anything substantial either. Been too busy working to work on cosplay. I've got the next 4 days all dedicated to cosplay catch-up though. So we'll see what I can do.

Also...GANGNAM STYLE!!!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2012, 08:27:38 am »
Well, even if I have to hang up sheets kinda cut in the shape of wings I suppose I can make due like that, but I am really hoping to make this a nice cosplay. I ordered 100 sheets of craft foam I will turn into feathers (probably should have ordered 200 since I forgot I'm dealing with 4 feathered wings...) Oh, and I did get some of the makeup setting supplies and translucent powder to take care of sweat. Just need to order the purple makeup and I should be set makeup wise.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #106 on: August 15, 2012, 02:06:55 am »
If I can make it, I'll be doing Sabin from FF6.
I hope there's a better turnout this time than last year. I'd like to see around the same number that we had in '10 and it'd be fun to do pose doing blitz moves.
I also have an Edgar costume I wish I could bring, but it'd be a hassle to take on the train.

Offline Ginpatsu

• Cabbit
« Reply #107 on: August 19, 2012, 06:09:39 pm »
I'll be Locke from VI. B) It'd be neat to meet up with other VI cosplayers.
Kumori '12:
-yukata TYL Hibari - KHReborn!
-Locke Cole - FFVI
-Jade Curtiss - ToA
-Sebastian Michaelis - Kuroshitsuji

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2012, 06:38:21 pm »
YES!!!!! MORE 6 PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to wear terra this year <3
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2012, 07:12:08 pm »
*hi-fives* Rock out! You two should definitely come to the shoot. We clearly need more pre-7s.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 07:13:04 pm by PaladinCecil79 »

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2012, 08:37:54 pm »
So, schedule is out now, so we need to decide when to do our shoot so it can be booked on the official photo shoot list.

We've decided on the days, two photo shoots, one on Day 1 and one on Day 2.

Now, we just need to figure out times.

I'll make a couple suggestions to get things rolling.

Saturday @ 12:00pm
Sunday @ 2:00pm

Does this work for everyone? Check your schedules and let me know, or suggest something else.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2012, 08:45:51 pm »
Neither of those times would work for me. I have other panels planned for both of those slots.

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #112 on: August 20, 2012, 10:23:22 am »
Hmm... I've never gone off of the old farmer's almanac before so I have no clue on the accuracy, but the long range weather report says "SEPTEMBER 2012: temperature 64° (3° above avg.); precipitation 2.5" (0.5"above avg. north, 2" above south); Sep 1-4: Rainy periods, cool"

http://www.almanac.com/weather/longrange/WA/Vancouver

Would be interesting to see how the body makeup holds up to the rain if it does. I hope it isn't too chili/rainy or too hot... Though if it does rain, that might make some interesting photoshoot opportunities under the assumption the makeup holds up.

Wait a second... This had better not turn into a wet loincloth competition... >.>
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #113 on: August 20, 2012, 12:29:33 pm »
at least terra is made of lycra ;-;
kumoicon 2013:

Offline Ginpatsu

• Cabbit
« Reply #114 on: August 20, 2012, 01:11:03 pm »
Heck yeah! VI is where it's at, bro! (And Lady Terra) XD

Dude, Kefka. That looks amazing. Better be there so us good guys can have someone to mock and beat up. I wouldn't mind a couple of pics in the sprinkles of Washington. A little rain's not going to stop a great treasure hunter like me! Haha! And you'll definitely be the one to win a wet loincloth competition... by default since no one else will enter to begin with.. Except maybe Ultros.. but he wears diapers.

Terra (chelseahavoc), I'll protect you from him! ;)

lol As far as I know, my buddies are gonna be both Sabin and Shadow and another friend will be Terra. Love to see all the VI cosplayers!

As for photoshoot time.. I have no idea. I'm part of the skit thing though so other than slots needed for that, this has my priority. :D
Kumori '12:
-Locke Cole - FFVI
-Jade Curtiss - ToA

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #115 on: August 20, 2012, 04:42:34 pm »
Oooh, that's awesome that a Sabin and Shadow are coming. We should definitely act out a battle with Kefka. You could steal and I could do blitzes.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #116 on: August 20, 2012, 05:25:36 pm »
If the suggested times don't work, are there any suggestions for photo shoot times that do work?

My schedule is wide open for con weekend, so I can do whenever. We can work things out for those of you with more packed schedules.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #117 on: August 20, 2012, 05:33:42 pm »
That's good to know.
I don't want to miss the Soul Eater and voice actor panels. The former is at noon Saturday with the latter at 2:00 on Sunday.

Offline Ginpatsu

• Cabbit
« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2012, 06:02:14 pm »
The Sabin and Shadow that I know are the same person. lol But I did see that there's another Shadow on the Kumori group on Facebook. I'm seriously loving how many VI cossers that are. This will be my first time cosplaying FF and I don't regret a thing.

And yes, I agree on this battle plan. I'll be making at least one dagger for Locke after I'm done with his outfit.
Kumori '12:
-Locke Cole - FFVI
-Jade Curtiss - ToA

Offline CyberIncision

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #119 on: August 20, 2012, 06:18:11 pm »
I'll be wearing Paine again this con :) With a new and improved wig :DDD

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #120 on: August 20, 2012, 06:21:30 pm »
how about for saturday at 4 or 5 and for sunday at 11 or noon?
kumoicon 2013:

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #121 on: August 20, 2012, 06:35:50 pm »
The Sabin and Shadow that I know are the same person. lol But I did see that there's another Shadow on the Kumori group on Facebook. I'm seriously loving how many VI cossers that are. This will be my first time cosplaying FF and I don't regret a thing.

And yes, I agree on this battle plan. I'll be making at least one dagger for Locke after I'm done with his outfit.

Rock out. I look forward to seeing it. You should also re-enact the ship scene where he gets seasick.
I thought of doing that last year, but didn't get around to it.

Regarding Sabin and Shadow, do you know yet which one your friend plans to do for the shoot? Since I plan to do Sabin, it might be good for your friend to do Shadow (for variety) if the one at Facebook doesn't come. However, it would be cool to have a Sabin on Sabin fight.

For scheduling, Saturday at 4 or 5 works for me along with Sunday at 11.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #122 on: August 20, 2012, 06:55:53 pm »
Alright, the time is now:

Saturday @ 5:00pm
Sunday @ 11:00am

Unless anyone objects we'll go with that, but keep the discussion/suggestions coming.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2012, 11:58:31 pm »
Heck yeah! VI is where it's at, bro! (And Lady Terra) XD

Dude, Kefka. That looks amazing. Better be there so us good guys can have someone to mock and beat up. I wouldn't mind a couple of pics in the sprinkles of Washington. A little rain's not going to stop a great treasure hunter like me! Haha! And you'll definitely be the one to win a wet loincloth competition... by default since no one else will enter to begin with.. Except maybe Ultros.. but he wears diapers.
Make sure you read Terra's self help book, you'll need it. ;P

I dunno if I'd win that, I bet Sabin wears a fundoshi under his pants. I've been working out the past two months, but I'm not to the point I would like to be... yet... ^^'

Ultros wins the tentacle rape competition... and karaoke.

Terra (chelseahavoc), I'll protect you from him! ;)
Who will protect you from Terra? ;P

Yeah, hopefully my costume will be ready in time. I found a neat trick for bending the PVC really easy that should help and not require as much heat protection on my skin.

Personally I would prefer the Sunday time to be a bit later. My friend and I both have low blood pressure issues and tend to sleep late, plus this makeup is going to take a while to put on and seal. ^^'
Where in the park should we plan on going for our photoshoot? I saw a bunch of pictures from last year of areas I didn't even get to explore or see so a map would be nice. Plus maybe we could meet at the clock tower/giant salmon or something?

Maybe we can play duck, duck, LIGHT OF JUDGEMENT! The game where everyone wins... (a trip to hell.)

hehe, just kidding... (kinda.)

I wonder if there will be a Sephimomma's boy this year. It was really surprising to not see one last year.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline Ginpatsu

• Cabbit
« Reply #124 on: August 21, 2012, 01:01:30 am »
@PaladinCecil: Seasick, huh? I have to say I don't remember that.
@GregAtlas: Ducks and Judgement do not mix!

I'm glad I just happen to find a random copy of FF Anthology the other day so I will have to log some time on it before show time since I'm seriously behind on all these analogies you guys are throwing down.

@GregAtlas: Sabin wearing a fundoshi..I'd bet otherwise. Then again, I'm not that great with anything involving chance. I'm trying to lose weight here since Locke is like a stick. Amano version, anyway. Haha.
...Let's not mention that idiot octopus again. *facepalm*
Though I have to say I'm bummed I didn't have time to commission a Ultros plushie to go with my outfit.

Terra? You say that like she's dangerous. I'd take her wrath over yours anyday. Wait. Not really. ..Nope.

As for photoshoot time, I probably won't be making Sunday's. Or chances are, I won't be Locke. Ugh. Though I agree that it should be later since midday is not the best time for photos. I will try to go to take pics, at least. And I just checked the schedule. Cosplay contest will start at 4pm and I agreed to be Sebastian for the ball so I'm out for the rest of Sunday. .....I'll try to make Saturday's.
Kumori '12:
-Locke Cole - FFVI
-Jade Curtiss - ToA

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #125 on: August 21, 2012, 04:17:42 am »

@GregAtlas: Ducks and Judgement do not mix!
Sure they do! they all sit in a circle and I go around bopping them on the head then randomly out of nowhere make them all go poof!

I'm glad I just happen to find a random copy of FF Anthology the other day so I will have to log some time on it before show time since I'm seriously behind on all these analogies you guys are throwing down.

@GregAtlas: Sabin wearing a fundoshi..I'd bet otherwise. Then again, I'm not that great with anything involving chance. I'm trying to lose weight here since Locke is like a stick. Amano version, anyway. Haha.
...Let's not mention that idiot octopus again. *facepalm*
Though I have to say I'm bummed I didn't have time to commission a Ultros plushie to go with my outfit.
Yeah, I need to dig my FF6 out (though I'm not opening my copy of anthologies XD) It has been way over a decade since I have played. I'll only dig it out once my cosplays are finished though :3

Your Sabin probably would not wear one, but I bet the real one probably would XD (Cyan most likely would too I think, but I forgot about him... and his wife... and his children... and his kingdom... ;P)

oh... and no deal XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=260oetpb9mM (turn closed captions on)

Terra? You say that like she's dangerous. I'd take her wrath over yours anyday. Wait. Not really. ..Nope.
Hmm... I wonder if she can dance..? nah, that might make her mad.

(man, I'm pretty much killing myself with such punny references)
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline Ginpatsu

• Cabbit
« Reply #126 on: August 21, 2012, 12:24:11 pm »
@GregAtlas: Stop mutilating ducks. That's a sick hobby!
Anthologies doesn't have much monetary value though.
lol Yeah, I'd bet Cyan over Sabin on that one. But yeah, he is a married man. With lots of worldly possessions. Hmm..

Way to go, joker. Now that's stuck in my head. Like I need THAT to be stuck in my head. Thanks a lot. For nothing! D<
But I see your video and raise you one. http://youtu.be/cZ_Xxocm9AA

lol Self praise, how very.. you, of you, Kefka. Too bad you're the only one laughing.
(Guh. I'm seriously not getting it. >< It's been a decade since I last played it too)
Kumori '12:
-Locke Cole - FFVI
-Jade Curtiss - ToA

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #127 on: August 21, 2012, 04:09:27 pm »
Ginpatsu: Here's a clip from the boat scene:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMVaVkBimvI
Fast forward to 6:10.

Offline Ginpatsu

• Cabbit
« Reply #128 on: August 21, 2012, 09:27:46 pm »
Oh I vaguely remember that now! Thanks for the link/refresher. Lol. I'm sure I can act seasick just.. not sure if that'd be wise to do in the middle of the day and on dry, non-moving land. Haha.
Kumori '12:
-Locke Cole - FFVI
-Jade Curtiss - ToA

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #129 on: August 22, 2012, 12:11:07 am »
@GregAtlas: Stop mutilating ducks. That's a sick hobby!
They're not ducks anymore. ;) Plus Mutilating implies there was something left I believe.

lol Self praise, how very.. you, of you, Kefka. Too bad you're the only one laughing.
(Guh. I'm seriously not getting it. >< It's been a decade since I last played it too)
(Dancing Mad is the final boss theme split up into 4 sections... Also the longest Final Fantasy song to my knowledge at over 17 minutes when all 4 acts are put together... and no, that's not what she said. This is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWSy7gHccqI&list=FL42Kg8i7Ykx4v0fGZ7ePoFg&index=192&feature=plpp_video)
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline Ginpatsu

• Cabbit
« Reply #130 on: August 22, 2012, 01:12:22 am »
I figured "making ducks disappear" didn't sound nearly as cruel as "mutilating" them. Not that there's a difference to you.

Ahaha. I get that now. Dancing mad. (*Off-topic Captain America moment. Cough*) As for that video.. Here I thought I didn't like Dissidia before. There's seriously no saving it now. And not nearly enough good "That's what she said" moments in that to be considered entertaining. B]
Kumori '12:
-Locke Cole - FFVI
-Jade Curtiss - ToA

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #131 on: August 22, 2012, 03:38:57 am »
Oh I vaguely remember that now! Thanks for the link/refresher. Lol. I'm sure I can act seasick just.. not sure if that'd be wise to do in the middle of the day and on dry, non-moving land. Haha.

lol I understand.
One thing you could also do is act it out with just poses instead of moving. You could memorize Locke's positions from the scene and we could take pictures of each pose.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 03:40:17 am by PaladinCecil79 »

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #132 on: August 23, 2012, 02:45:36 am »
I figured "making ducks disappear" didn't sound nearly as cruel as "mutilating" them. Not that there's a difference to you.

Ahaha. I get that now. Dancing mad. (*Off-topic Captain America moment. Cough*) As for that video.. Here I thought I didn't like Dissidia before. There's seriously no saving it now. And not nearly enough good "That's what she said" moments in that to be considered entertaining. B]

**hasn't seen the avengers so assumes that was a slight spoiler XD** There are 2 or 3 other videos of "that's what she said" dissidia quotes that I found. some better than others, but I figured I'd list that one since it pretty much starts with Kefka. I think my favorite that I remember is Terra saying something along the lines of "What do you plan to take from me?" all innocent like. ^^'

Anyways, I have good news. the makeup just arrived today (or yesterday rather since it is 2:30 am at the moment) and it smells so yummy I could probably eat it (plus it's mostly natural ingredients that are good for the body. stuff like green tea among other things.) I just put a layer of the cake makeup on my wrist to test for allergies, but the airbrush makeup seems to have no allergic reaction. In addition to that, it applies/dries easily and even without sealer it is very hard to rub or even scrub off, so HAVOC WI... **ahem** I mean, hugs for everyone! (that wants one) I'll also be using sealer just in case, but that stuff smells like mint mouthwash and the smell doesn't go away for about an hour. At least the makeup smell starts coming through again afterwords. :)
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline Ginpatsu

• Cabbit
« Reply #133 on: August 23, 2012, 12:44:03 pm »
@Paladin: You know what we need for that? A boat! Like a BOSS! Ok, I'm done with horrible jokes.

@GregAtlas: Whaaaat. How is this even possible?! The Avengers is the best movie of all time! XD A part of my subconscious is taking all the FFVI characters and putting them in the Avengers' roles. I'm a dork, yes. Ah, yes, Terra is the epitome of innocence. Except when she tries to take your head off. Haha.
Thanks to you, I can't unthink Kefka smelling like mint mouthwash now. :/ At least that'll solve his bad breath problems. But that sounds great! And you should teach me your body painting ways seeing as one of my future projects, I'll be trying to turn myself into a red demon and one after that will be his blue offspring.

Wish I have good things to say about my Locke outfit that I'm still working on. Turns out the white shirt I got that I was going to paint the stripes on is too small so.. unfortunately, I'm going to be ghetto-fying this ghetto outfit some more. ><'' It's making my inner cosplay-perfectionist.. dancing mad, as it were.
Kumori '12:
-Locke Cole - FFVI
-Jade Curtiss - ToA

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #134 on: August 23, 2012, 12:45:36 pm »
How's Saturday @ 5:00pm, Sunday @ 2:00pm?

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #135 on: August 23, 2012, 01:02:01 pm »
fine by me
kumoicon 2013:

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #136 on: August 23, 2012, 11:47:11 pm »
I can do Saturday at 5:00, but I have a planned for 2:00 on Sunday. After that, I don't have anything until 5:00 that day.

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #137 on: August 24, 2012, 07:00:43 am »
It is pretty hard to tell time wise without having a clearer look at how the weather will be. I hope this cold spell doesn't last x_x I'm not running around mostly naked when it's 40 degrees out. I would love to plan this early ahead and those times sound good to me personally, but I'm taking a wait and see approach for now and am open to suggestions.

I might end up cosplaying Kefka on day 1 instead of day 2 like I was originally planning depending on the weather. hmm... if I weren't out of money I would make myself a cloak... of doom...
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #138 on: August 24, 2012, 08:15:41 am »
Well the whole point of having two shoots is to accommodate everyone. It isn't expected for everyone to show up to both, but just so everyone has a better chance of getting to a FF shoot in some capacity. So, if you can only make one, that is essentially the point.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Zensuke

• Chibi
« Reply #139 on: August 24, 2012, 10:29:10 am »
any of the listed times work for me. I'm bringing to FF cosplays so it would be nice to be able to do both shoots. I would like to get some shots with people from the same game so if there happen to be more FF6 or FF8 people on any particular day I'll try to coordinate.

Offline Ginpatsu

• Cabbit
« Reply #140 on: August 24, 2012, 11:13:54 am »
More chances of me making day 1's shoot. I'll try to go take pics on day 2 but no guarantees.
Being a self-taught photographer with a decent camera, get with me if anyone here wants some better pics of your cosplays any time during the con.
Kumori '12:
-Locke Cole - FFVI
-Jade Curtiss - ToA

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #141 on: August 24, 2012, 01:32:51 pm »
Regarding weather, we should work on a back-up plan for a location. Maybe the Hilton lobby if it's too cold or rainy.

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #142 on: August 24, 2012, 01:41:46 pm »
im going to which ever one me kefka is going to >:3

speaking of which currently working on my slave crown
kumoicon 2013:

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #143 on: August 27, 2012, 10:18:02 pm »
Times are locked in. For both shoots meet at the main stair in Esther Short Park.

If it happens to rain, we can either meet inside the Hilton lobby or under one of the gazebos.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #144 on: August 27, 2012, 10:28:21 pm »
Saturday at 5 and Sunday at 2?

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #145 on: August 27, 2012, 10:29:37 pm »
Yup, those are the times.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Ginpatsu

• Cabbit
« Reply #146 on: August 28, 2012, 01:51:12 am »
Woot. I shall, hopefully, be bring Sabin and Terra with me for Day 1 and I'll let them know of Day 2's time.
Just in case it's not on the con map, can I ask where the main stair/Esther Short Park is?
Kumori '12:
-Locke Cole - FFVI
-Jade Curtiss - ToA

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #147 on: August 28, 2012, 04:59:24 am »
Esther Short Park is directly across the street from the Hilton, and the stairs are a few paces past the clock tower. I only said meet there because there is another meetup at the tower at the same time.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Zensuke

• Chibi
« Reply #148 on: August 28, 2012, 11:03:56 am »
I'm excited for all these FF6 cosplays. should be pretty epic.

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #149 on: August 28, 2012, 12:04:34 pm »
looks like ill be going as terra day 2 <3 acording to kefka
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 12:04:51 pm by chelseahavoc »
kumoicon 2013: