Author Topic: Magic the Gathering  (Read 3248 times)

Offline Ichi_Kagetora

• Sailor Scout
Magic the Gathering
« on: September 06, 2011, 12:15:44 am »
Sems like the tabletop gaming room this year was pretty succesful. How did the MTG tourney's do? Is there a list of winners or anything like that?
When I am chasing my tail and catch my back leg instead, I will not bite down on my foot. This hurts, and my scream scares my human.

"Princess Yue doesn't need Appa: she's the moon, she can fly by herself."

Offline TheWillRogers

• Cabbit
    • The Blog of The Will Rogers
Re: Magic the Gathering
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 12:25:53 am »
considering i didn't have my cards with me i had fun teaching/reminding/training some of my friends how to play with the free decks from WotC. that was really well.

Offline Ichi_Kagetora

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 12:31:54 am »
considering i didn't have my cards with me i had fun teaching/reminding/training some of my friends how to play with the free decks from WotC. that was really well.

I'm glad you did that by the way. It's cool people like you that keep the game worth playing. if you game around portland let me know so we can play soem time.
When I am chasing my tail and catch my back leg instead, I will not bite down on my foot. This hurts, and my scream scares my human.

"Princess Yue doesn't need Appa: she's the moon, she can fly by herself."

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 01:50:43 pm »
I kind of wanted to play, but I was usually busy plus it was way too packed in there when I looked.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 12:44:49 pm »
got a garruk n gideon in the sealed-- sad i didnt win a single game XD
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito