Author Topic: Budo Taijutsu  (Read 3117 times)

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
Budo Taijutsu
« on: September 06, 2005, 08:23:41 am »
I was in the Budo Taijutsu demo.I was the teenager with glasses doing the shuriken stuff and the taking them down with rolling stuff....Anyway I saw that alot of people took pictures of the demo and wondering (if any of you are reading this forum) if its possible for you to post them.I didnt get anyone to take pics cause I left my camera at home...So this would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Dark_Lady_Kassendra

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.geocities.com/darkladykassendra.html
Budo Taijutsu
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 11:43:43 pm »
*salutes Fudokage*

You were awesome! I am a Kajukenbo Tum Pai practitioner under Sifu Rask of the St. Helens Academy of Martial Arts. I went to the demo to see what similarities there were in the arts and I was throughtly pleased to see many. Anywho, I'm posting to let you know I was one of the people with a camera and I will certainly post the pics for you as soon as I get them up. If you don't mind I'll contact you via private message to let you know when that is. Again, I thank you so much for your participation with your con and your willingness to show us your art.

*Bows to him in honor*
Jerimiah of Bakazoku Fangirl- (yes, we're even engaged!!!! ^.^ we consumated our love with a Beef Crunch Wrap Supream and a hot sauce packet that asked him to marry me ^.^)

Goggle Squad Fangirl- also so dubbed by Waffles

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
Budo Taijutsu
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2005, 08:08:07 am »
wow.haha.I feel good now.I mean I think the demo was good and all but I wasnt sure how fellow anime fans would react ya know? Well thankyou so much.ya...defidently email me or contact me or something....I dont think my other contact things are on my profile but I will try and put them up.But thankyou so much for taking pictures.I really would like some.And I dont care if its with me in it or not.just pictures from the demo would be good.anyway thankyou so much.

Offline Zhalfirin

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.facebook.com/jephraux
Budo Taijutsu
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2005, 02:18:46 pm »
My friend may have pics, I'll talk to him. But I'm also a praciticioner of Budo Taijutsu and Bujinkan and it was so awesome to fellow taijutsu artists ^_^ I'm a second dan(but rusty) and I'd love to get back into the swing of it, do ya'll have a dojo up near the california or oregon area by chance?
"Yojimbo - Grown in the lush hills of Columbia. And with that sweet mahogany flavor, you know it's good!"

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
Budo Taijutsu
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2005, 03:57:53 pm »
I am not sure about oregon but I know for a fact that there is one in oregon....If you go to www.bujinkanfamilydojo.com that is us.like....I think they show an exact address.Anyway that is in I think aloha in oregon....you may have to search up stuff in ninjutsu.com to see if there is a california location.not too sure on that but I know there is an oregon one.

Offline Fudokage

• Sailor Scout
    • Octodie
Budo Taijutsu
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2005, 01:00:05 am »
Kinda felt like posting since like....nobody has for a long time.anyway ya.....I convinced this girl I met at kumoricon to come to ninjutsu and she will probably join.she thinks its really cool.anyway feel free to post.I would love to get those pics whenever you get them up.

Offline Dark_Lady_Kassendra

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.geocities.com/darkladykassendra.html
Budo Taijutsu
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2005, 08:39:42 am »
:cry: I am currently having some technical difficulties with those pics. The difficulting being I can't find my camera.... I'm hoping I didn't lose it, but our house is thrashed from having extra house guests that it could be anywhere in this mess. *lifts a paper to look under* Eh.... not there.....
Jerimiah of Bakazoku Fangirl- (yes, we're even engaged!!!! ^.^ we consumated our love with a Beef Crunch Wrap Supream and a hot sauce packet that asked him to marry me ^.^)

Goggle Squad Fangirl- also so dubbed by Waffles