Author Topic: Missed Connections/I saw you K'con 2011  (Read 47420 times)

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Re: Missed Connections/I saw you K'con 2011
« Reply #150 on: September 26, 2011, 02:42:08 am »
@ wrath-chan19 - Yay! I remember you. I have photos of you. 0.0 You can feel free to add me on FB if you like. I'm the Hikaru Maxwell with the chocobo for a profile pic.

@ otakunobody - is it this germany? if so, me or chibitalia or fem!france could probably tell them you're looking for them.

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

Offline otakunobody

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #151 on: September 26, 2011, 02:57:21 am »
@Hikaru:Yes,that's the one :). (btw,love the photo you used XD)
Kumoricon 2015
- Kiki [Kiki's Delivery Service]
- Hiro [Big Hero 6]

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #152 on: September 26, 2011, 03:10:55 am »
@Hikaru:Yes,that's the one :). (btw,love the photo you used XD)

pfft. I love that picture. There are more at my album on FB.  I'll make sure to text Germany when it's not 3am in Portland/Vancouver. I don't fancy dying today. :D

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

Offline otakunobody

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #153 on: September 26, 2011, 03:19:15 am »
That's a good idea.Don't want anyone killed this early in the morning :D
Kumoricon 2015
- Kiki [Kiki's Delivery Service]
- Hiro [Big Hero 6]

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #154 on: September 26, 2011, 07:34:45 am »
@ wrath-chan19 - Yay! I remember you. I have photos of you. 0.0 You can feel free to add me on FB if you like. I'm the Hikaru Maxwell with the chocobo for a profile pic.

@ otakunobody - is it this germany? if so, me or chibitalia or fem!france could probably tell them you're looking for them.

Added you! I my profile picture is me in my Sailor Luna wig

AUSTRIA! I love her so much! I ran into her yesterday at the Japan festival!
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline cutthroatpixie

• Sailor Scout
    • LiveJournal
« Reply #155 on: September 26, 2011, 12:33:28 pm »
Me: Fem!Romano
You: the France, Germany, and North Italy from the 18+ World Meeting that I took some pics with afterwards and talked with on Monday. I'd love to find you guys, you were fun :)

<3 I'd love to see you later! Oh, this is Fem!France from the panel!! <3 I'm on facebook and have cell phone, email, and all that fun jazz.

<333 I'll PM you my cell, I'd love to see you sometime too!

Offline Besieged.Infection

• Cabbit
    • Infection's Notebook
« Reply #156 on: September 29, 2011, 05:09:48 am »
Me: Person in normal clothing. Short black hair streaked with brown hair growing out. Black jeans, black overshirt, and can't remember shirt. Was wearing combat boots.
You: Draco Malfoy when I met you in the lobby. We went to the dealers room and you lent me money for a ramune. From there you changed into your Ramona cosplay and we went to get food. You gave me ramen when my Hypoglycemia attacked. See- my list of e-mails disappeared shortly after con, and I still need to make you Udon!!

Me: Kingdom Hearts OC, recording the whole Kingdom Hearts 101 Panel.
You: The people that were part of the panel. I have recordings for you, and I wanna know if you want them!

Xion from the panel here! Hallo! <3
Sakuracon '13: 19th Century Xion (Kingdom Hearts), 18th Century-Style Humanoid Tonberry (Final Fantasy VII), Lilith (Blood Jew'l), and (Female?) Kyouya O. (Ouran.)

Offline Lady In Red

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #157 on: September 30, 2011, 12:07:16 am »
Me: Integra Hellsing (see pic  C: )
You:  The only Alucard at the whole con.
I just wanted to  let you know that it was awesome to see another hellsing person, and you made my first con that much better : D
Thanks for letting my friend get picture of us in character  C:
Kumori-con 2013 cosplay plans:
Day zero: Sollux Captor
Day one: Meenah peixes
Day two: Fem! Grand highblood.
Day three: We leave at about 1:30 pm, and it's a long drive home, so no cosplay on day three. Too much make up to take on and off, haha.

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #158 on: October 10, 2011, 04:54:45 pm »
Me: Trader at swap meet
You: traded your handmade earrings for my Pokemon calendar

I accidently picked an unmatched set. Would like to trade unmatched earring for the twin of the other one. Please contact me!

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #159 on: October 12, 2011, 03:31:01 pm »
Me: Person in normal clothing. Short black hair streaked with brown hair growing out. Black jeans, black overshirt, and can't remember shirt. Was wearing combat boots.
You: Draco Malfoy when I met you in the lobby. We went to the dealers room and you lent me money for a ramune. From there you changed into your Ramona cosplay and we went to get food. You gave me ramen when my Hypoglycemia attacked. See- my list of e-mails disappeared shortly after con, and I still need to make you Udon!!

Me: Kingdom Hearts OC, recording the whole Kingdom Hearts 101 Panel.
You: The people that were part of the panel. I have recordings for you, and I wanna know if you want them!

Hallo there!
Xion from the panel here! Hallo! <3
2015 Cosplay Lineup
Female Martial Arts Turk - Nova Kurosaki - FFVII: Before Crisis/Crisis Core
Kaname Kururugi - Inuyasha: Juso no Kamen(Hakama and Normal)
Chika Kururugi - Naruto OC (Formal, and Normal)

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #160 on: October 12, 2011, 07:14:52 pm »
Does anyone know the female heavy from day two?

Offline Citael

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #161 on: October 12, 2011, 08:47:17 pm »
Me: Chapter two when he waltzed with Lizzy Ciel(xD I basically just said Blue Blue.). I was with an absolutely crazy Lizzy. One the first day, we had a giant box of pocky, and on the third day, I went around without my jacket.

You: A Shikamaru that I met on the first day in the glomp circle. On the third day you were wearing black and stuff (can't really remember ^^;) but you soon got you're Shikamaru costume. You were super nice and really cool!
I'm also looking for a person who was dressed up as a hetalia character on the first day(I think?), who one time picked me up and ran away with me. You also stole the big box of pocky, which I soon stole back >3

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #162 on: October 12, 2011, 10:06:27 pm »
me: vanille from ffxiii

you: the person i called "jane-hat: two years in a row

you were pretty cool and it was nice seeing you again though i dont know you at all
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline Princette

• Oni
« Reply #163 on: October 12, 2011, 11:22:54 pm »
You: Cute Gara on Day 2 of the convention.

Me: Non-cosplayer with Misa plushie hanging out of her shirt.

You stopped me and said you were going to cosplay Misa on the 3rd day and I said I had to leave before that day! So you gave me a hug. ^_^ You were the only person at the con who talked to me so it cheered up my experience a bit! I'd love to see how your Misa cosplay turned out and to thank you for being friendly. :D

Here is a photo.

http://lovelyangel.zenfolio.com/p206978391/h2c2f336#h2c2f336

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #164 on: October 13, 2011, 12:05:09 pm »
Me: Chapter two when he waltzed with Lizzy Ciel(xD I basically just said Blue Blue.). I was with an absolutely crazy Lizzy. One the first day, we had a giant box of pocky, and on the third day, I went around without my jacket.

You: A Shikamaru that I met on the first day in the glomp circle. On the third day you were wearing black and stuff (can't really remember ^^;) but you soon got you're Shikamaru costume. You were super nice and really cool!
I'm also looking for a person who was dressed up as a hetalia character on the first day(I think?), who one time picked me up and ran away with me. You also stole the big box of pocky, which I soon stole back >3

Did the Shikamaru have like huge gauges in his ears?
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Citael

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #165 on: October 15, 2011, 09:27:13 pm »
Me: Chapter two when he waltzed with Lizzy, blue Ciel(xD I basically just said Blue Blue.). I was with an absolutely crazy Lizzy. One the first day, we had a giant box of pocky, and on the third day, I went around without my jacket.

Yep. He had pretty big ones, but not like super huge. I've seen bigger in Hot Topic xD I could fit my hand through one of them! /off topic
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 10:57:20 am by Citael »

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #166 on: October 15, 2011, 09:35:41 pm »

Yep. He had pretty big ones, but not like super huge. I've seen bigger in Hot Topic xD I could fit my hand through one of them! /off topic

His name was Mikey. He was... nineteen or twenty. I was the Hinata that was hanging out with him if you would like me to try and get a hold of him for you if you'd like?

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #167 on: October 16, 2011, 06:04:56 pm »
Yep, that was Mikey. Ive got his contact too, since he is my boyfriends buddy.
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #168 on: October 16, 2011, 09:37:41 pm »
Me: The Blinded Riku,  who was guided by a Namine since I literally couldn't see through the blindfold, carrying a "Riku needs a hug" sign.

You: Anyone who actually hugged me when I was walking around with Namine guiding me. I couldn't see who I was hugging so I wanna know who all hugged me. XD I remember hugging a furry at one point during that.

Offline lilyrosa143

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #169 on: October 26, 2011, 08:14:27 pm »
So this is for my sister
her: the prince(princess) of kadamari
you: anyone who sang the katamari theme song, glomped her, took pictures of our epic ball of stuff, or any Eds that we tried to roll up.
What does man value more than life, yet fear more than death and mortal strife? What the poor have the rich require, and what contented men desire. What the mizer spends and the spendthrift saves, and all men carry to there graves.

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #170 on: October 28, 2011, 12:28:15 am »
this person?

Me: Kaito hanging out with Jill Valentine.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline lilyrosa143

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #171 on: November 23, 2011, 02:28:55 am »
this person?

Me: Kaito hanging out with Jill Valentine.

yes, thank you!
What does man value more than life, yet fear more than death and mortal strife? What the poor have the rich require, and what contented men desire. What the mizer spends and the spendthrift saves, and all men carry to there graves.

Offline CosplayGeek4

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #172 on: November 23, 2011, 11:07:42 am »
Me: Britannia Angel
You: Sweden
I apparently was your wife since you couldn't find Finland. I saw you only twice after that. but it was fun while it lasted XD

Offline Lady In Red

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #173 on: December 12, 2011, 08:33:45 pm »
Me: The random chick in the lobby with a hellsing shirt and fizzy pajama shorts with rainbow stars on them.
You: The AWESOME lady I had a random  imaginary gunfight/ zombie game with in the lobby.
You made my con! you're a boss! XD

Kumori-con 2013 cosplay plans:
Day zero: Sollux Captor
Day one: Meenah peixes
Day two: Fem! Grand highblood.
Day three: We leave at about 1:30 pm, and it's a long drive home, so no cosplay on day three. Too much make up to take on and off, haha.

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #174 on: December 20, 2011, 10:55:03 pm »
I'm looking for a staffer named Heather, aka Tidus, and another one named Emily Steele. Both of them helped me work on my costume and said that they'd help me fix it after con, but I haven't been able to reach either one of them since then.