Author Topic: [closed] 1 spot for red lion  (Read 1884 times)

Offline miko murphy

• Sailor Scout
[closed] 1 spot for red lion
« on: August 28, 2011, 09:51:04 pm »
so I'm at the red lion and I have room for one person. I would like to get about $70 for the fact that my sister doesnt want to share a bed with me so we are both taking one of the bed spots. means the floor is a major location
~Im 20 (I dont look it though)
~its a red lion ocean view room on the second floor
~no alcohol for the fact that someone might fall in the river
~the only person that smokes is my sister
~ preferably a girl or women attendie
Also Im coming down from Centralia and could pick you up even though Im horrible at directions xD
please PM me since I dont check plan your own adventure very much.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 03:27:02 pm by miko murphy »
2009 attendee 2010 attendee 2011 info booth staff

Offline LanaBanana

• Oni
Re: [open] 1 spot for red lion
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 12:00:00 am »
Hey I was wondering how much it would cost to stay in your room only for sunday? and maybe saturday? I don't know if I would make it saturday since I have to dance at the PSU football game saturday and wouldn't make it until way later if I did end up coming saturday.

Offline miko murphy

• Sailor Scout
Re: [open] 1 spot for red lion
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 12:45:17 am »
^ I'll probably do like a $25/night deal then.
2009 attendee 2010 attendee 2011 info booth staff

Offline Kalain-san

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 07:16:53 am »
Heya there, I'm oh so very interested. I'll also PM the same stuff to you.

I'm 24, male, and a Staffer. However, due to focusing on my school stuffs and other duties, while I know the layout of how things are going to go fairly well for this con, I do NOT have a room for it. ^^; I'm trying to find whatever options I can and yours looks like a nice one, if it's doable.

I don't smoke, drink, etc etc, mostly I'll be needing the room for the normal things, and not for a lot of it either. Sleeping, shower, outfit switching, storage. That's about it really, my con duties and other plans with friends will be using up most of my time and I'll be lucky to get a decent nights sleep each night. (But, it's con-time after all, that's a given no?)

Though you said girl/female preferred, yours is only one of two offers still open right now on the forums and I'm as you might figure, more than just a bit stressed about it all. ^^; Please let me know soon. :P Thanks.
Even if I knew...I still wouldn't tell you.