Author Topic: any1 commuting this friday to vancouver??  (Read 1688 times)

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
any1 commuting this friday to vancouver??
« on: August 27, 2011, 12:31:42 am »
yeah-- am commuting, and im wondering if sum1 out there is also commuting. it might be better or funner to go together (might since i'm too quite if i dont know people yet)
and it'll be my first time going to vancouver-- i dont wanna end up like Ryoga from ranma1/2 XD
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline UtadaFan20

• Sailor Scout
Re: any1 commuting this friday to vancouver??
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 12:46:01 am »
I'll be taking the C-tran up from Downtown Portland. You use the same passes, Transfers for C-tran as you do for Tri-met.
Kumoricon 2012??????

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 09:08:22 am »
C tran? i'll take a look at that... ((oblivious to that XD))
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 10:10:58 am »
The easiest way to get to where the con will be depends on where youre coming from. But, basically you just want to get on the yellow max that says Expo Center, take it to Delta park and then take the number 4 bus. Tell the driver that you need to get to the hilton and esther shore  park, and the driver will tell you when to get off and which way to go.