Author Topic: Pic-a-nic anyone?  (Read 9220 times)

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
Pic-a-nic anyone?
« on: August 26, 2011, 05:14:39 pm »
Okay! So, food list consists of!
I will be bringing : Mac-salad, mini oreos, chocolate chip muffins, soda (i will try), napkins
RPGgamer : Little debbie cakes
Everyone!!: Your bento lunches ^-^

So, im going to assume this should go here.  Im making bento lunches for my boyfriend and i for all three days and i thought that if anyone else was going to be making their lunch, that maybe we could have a picinic one of the days. Anyone want in? We would have to decide on place, time, and if we should all bring food or just make our own lunches so we dont acctidently kill someone with a walnut lol
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 09:08:36 am by TalaRedWolf33 »

Offline maydrock

• Chibi
Re: Pic-a-nic anyone?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 06:03:18 pm »
sounds fun the picnic part

not the walnut part

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 09:37:04 pm »
Lol I agree

Offline Randonarnold

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 09:49:19 pm »
what if we made it more of a potluck. Certain people could bring certain things. like say person a would bring sandwiches, or something. person b would bring chips etc. It doesn't have to be like bring something for everybody, but more of a bring for yourself and a few extra people. (doesn't mean it allows someone to be a complete mooch :P)

Offline XxBelovedxSoubixX

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 11:02:52 pm »
A Picnic sounds good :3

Me and my girl would bring our own lunches. >w<

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 01:26:30 am »
I was thinking of a potluck kinda thing too, but then what about the people with food allergies? maybe we could do a bit of both though. Like you can make your own lunch and such, and then some people could bring chips for everyone, some could bring drinks, and such. How does that sound? That way, anyone who has food allergies can bring their own food, but still join in. I might get my mama to make a batch of her macoroni salad, and ill get a list of the ingredents for allergies.

Offline Randonarnold

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 09:21:53 am »
hmm yeah, didn't think of that. :( I'll probably bring my own lunch, and maybe some cookies or chips. Should we start discussing a day/and or time? I know I can't do it if it's every day of the con.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2011, 09:40:36 am »
Yea, maybe saturday would be good. That way, it can be like a meet and greet sorta thing. But then, day1 and 2 have the most photoshoots going on, and we wouldnt want to be in the way. Also, if we can, we should each bring a blanket to sit on. The grass at esther shore is like eternally wet lol

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2011, 12:21:16 pm »
This could be fun, but chances are that I'd only be able to do one on Saturday, and that isn't a guarantee for me (at least not yet).
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Randonarnold

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2011, 12:24:42 pm »
I don't have any blankets to bring... :( But we should find a time Saturday that is open, and a place too.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2011, 02:43:09 pm »
I have a quilt thing that we can use, i never use it. And saturday I think would be best cuz I have like 6 photoshoots on sunday

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2011, 03:11:50 pm »
A picnic sounds fantastic!
I am definitely in.
<3

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2011, 03:21:43 pm »
Sounds cool me and my friend will totally bring food maybe sushi good stuffs too OWO

Offline Randonarnold

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2011, 03:54:02 pm »
Sounds cool me and my friend will totally bring food maybe sushi good stuffs too OWO
is your friend nando-kit?

Anyways we should find a time, is 11:30am-12:30pm time slot on Saturday open?

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2011, 05:17:05 pm »
I'm not going to be able to go to this ;w; My lunches (and probably most of my meals) are going to be fast food that i can eat under ten minutes. I have a ton of pannels and other things that i want to go to, so food is goin to have to be really fast for me.

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2011, 05:18:26 pm »
is your friend nando-kit?

Anyways we should find a time, is 11:30am-12:30pm time slot on Saturday open?

One of them is yes :3 I will be bringing two friends :3

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2011, 05:26:48 pm »
Ill be printing out the schedule tonight, so ill check it and se whats open for me. I know i have a disney photoshoot that day, and a kingdom hearts one. But the kingdom hearts people are having another one on sunday so i may be able to skip the first one. Ill get a 12 pack of cola to bring, so should we make a list? We can each pack our own lunches, but little snacks we can all bring for every one. Ill also make some muffins and my ma is gonna make her macoroni salad. If anyone that has allergies, list them in your next post so we know. Im only allergic to radishes so ill be good.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2011, 06:49:33 pm »
Okay! So I have 10am to 1pm free on Saturday (day1) so if we want to have the lunch picinic between those times, we can

Offline Randonarnold

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2011, 07:05:08 pm »
let's do 11:00am to 12:30pm. I'll bring like little Debbie snack cakes or something.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2011, 07:18:27 pm »
That works for me ^-^

Okies so shall we start a list of what we can all bring? I only drink safeway brand soda now, and theyre having a sale, so I'll bring two things of pop. Cola and Diet Cola.

Food list!!!!!

Me (Tala) : Cola/diet, macoroni salad, and i'll bake some chocolate chip muffins

To add things to the list, just quote this and repost the list

Offline Randonarnold

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2011, 08:16:15 pm »
I'm not drinking soda, I'm just drinking water. I'll bring little Debbie snack cakes.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2011, 10:01:41 am »
Okies, then with only 3 days left, its time to go shopping! Also, allergies. My ma is making macoroni salad, which her recepie has mayo, mustard, celery, olives, eggs, pasta, pickles, red and white onions, dill, garlic, salt, pepper, and paprika. She also adds one secret something, but has assured me that no one is allergic to it cuz its in almost everything. Honestly, i think shes just upset that i cook better than her, and now i have her recepie, so she assumes that im going to make it better than her, and so she says she put a secret something in it when she really didnt.

Offline Randonarnold

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2011, 10:25:33 am »
you should update the first post with this information, including what day and time are meeting at. Should we meet at like the Hilton and walk around and find a place to sit down and eat?

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2011, 07:14:58 pm »
Okies, then with only 3 days left, its time to go shopping! Also, allergies. My ma is making macoroni salad, which her recepie has mayo, mustard, celery, olives, eggs, pasta, pickles, red and white onions, dill, garlic, salt, pepper, and paprika. She also adds one secret something, but has assured me that no one is allergic to it cuz its in almost everything. Honestly, i think shes just upset that i cook better than her, and now i have her recepie, so she assumes that im going to make it better than her, and so she says she put a secret something in it when she really didnt.

The secret ingediant is......Nothing! (Kung fu panda)
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2011, 08:45:56 pm »
Oh! Lol yesh i forgot bout that

Offline Zensuke

• Chibi
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2011, 02:46:15 pm »
I could bring a loaf of home made garlic bread. Two maybe if there are a lot of people.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2011, 06:21:05 pm »
Thats great! Id love to try some. And im thinking, are there a lot of people who dont drink soda? Cuz ill just make a thing of koolaid and a thing of ice tea with lemon and bring that.

Offline Zensuke

• Chibi
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2011, 06:39:12 pm »
Ice tea would be amazing.

Offline Randonarnold

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2011, 10:36:29 pm »
Thats great! Id love to try some. And im thinking, are there a lot of people who dont drink soda? Cuz ill just make a thing of koolaid and a thing of ice tea with lemon and bring that.
as long as the Iced Tea is sweetened enough, also I probably won't be able to bring anything. But can you please post the date (saturday, 9/3/11) and the time we are meeting on the first post and update it with necessary information? We're meeting 11:00-12:30 correct? (11am-12:30pm) Also, we should ask for everyone to reply to the thread if they are going and if they are bringing anything, to list all they are bringing.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2011, 06:43:27 am »
I shall. And yes people, if you are going to be bringing anything, now is the time to reply with what you are bringing. And please do remember, im NOT making lunches for everyone. So please remember to bring your lunch, or there is a subway across the street from esther shore park.

Offline Randonarnold

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2011, 03:00:10 pm »
I shall. And yes people, if you are going to be bringing anything, now is the time to reply with what you are bringing. And please do remember, im NOT making lunches for everyone. So please remember to bring your lunch, or there is a subway across the street from esther shore park.
wait there's a subway? I looked on google maps and I could not find anything much in food around the area....

Offline maydrock

• Chibi
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2011, 03:37:16 pm »
i will bring candy sushi

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2011, 06:47:39 pm »
Lol yea, i can show you where it is. Also! I cant update the post without a computer, so we will meet at 11am in the middle of esther short park. Just look for the mickey and minnie mouse couple!

Offline Randonarnold

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2011, 07:57:12 pm »
Lol yea, i can show you where it is. Also! I cant update the post without a computer, so we will meet at 11am in the middle of esther short park. Just look for the mickey and minnie mouse couple!
who are you going to be?

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2011, 01:36:40 am »
Minnie mouse lol

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2011, 07:04:58 am »
Gah! Can someone please bring a bag of plastic forks from the dollartree? I totally forgot them and i dont have time to get any

Offline Randonarnold

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2011, 08:49:02 am »
Gah! Can someone please bring a bag of plastic forks from the dollartree? I totally forgot them and i dont have time to get any
sure (edit: I couldn't find a bag of just plastic forks, so I got one that had knives, spoons and forks. Would 16 forks be enough?)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 09:44:27 am by RPGgamer4life »

Offline Zensuke

• Chibi
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2011, 08:51:27 am »
I have a loaf of bread that will be going in the oven in a few hours for this. I'm pretty stoked.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2011, 08:22:47 pm »
Boyfriend and i got his badge today! And yes, that would work. I also have some cups for the ice tea. I got two kinds of tea, sweet arizona and lemon tea arizona.

Offline maydrock

• Chibi
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2011, 06:40:10 pm »
srry i wasent there i couldent find u

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2011, 06:44:43 pm »
We all ate under the gazebo after we waited for a little bit.

Offline maydrock

• Chibi
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2011, 06:45:27 pm »
ok