Author Topic: Pokemon Cosplay 2011 - Gijinka Battles (and possibly skit?)  (Read 24091 times)

Offline Pixie

• Sailor Scout
Pokemon Cosplay 2011 - Gijinka Battles (and possibly skit?)
« on: August 21, 2011, 08:16:18 am »
We've all had pokemon battles in the video games...
BUT HAVE WE HAD ANY IN REAL LIFE????

Ladies and gentlemen, I propose a kumoricon showdown of pokemon and pokemon trainer cosplayers!  Heck, I'll even be the one to bring the battle music!

Would doing this after the Pokemon photo shoot (day 2, noon, esther short park) work?  Remember, no physical contact, or else the staff will give us heck. (And more importantly, we don't want anyone getting hurt)

HOW ITS DONE:

1)sort out the trainers and pokemon into two groups
2)trainers pick three pokemon, dogeball style
3)trainers find an opponent, and battle with their pokemon team!

HOW TO BATTLE (SAFELY):

before the trainers send out their chosen pokemon (or before the end of the battle, it's up to them) they play rock-paper-scissors to determine which pokemon will eventually get knocked out.  this is to prevent the battle from becoming a stubborn grandstanding contest.  after the theatrical battle, then faint, the trainer sends the next pokemon in, and both trainers do another rock-paper-scissors to determine how the next one will fare.  Once a trainer's pokemon team is KO'd, the battle ends and the other trainer is victorious!  There could be a tournament if enough people join.

THE TEAMS THUS FAR:

trainer1: talaredwolf33

1st poke: luvan1me as ninetails
2nd poke: eishamrell as umbreon
3rd poke: myself as Jirachi

trainer2: BlackjackGabbiani as Ghestis

1st poke: TurboSaianJason as Charmeleon
2nd poke: iloveddinosaurs with plusle
3rd poke: iloveddinsaurs with minun

trainer3: open

1st poke: eishamrell as Umbreon
2nd poke: open
3rd poke: open

trainer4: open

1st poke: open
2nd poke: open
3rd poke: open

I will update (and possibly expand) these listings as often as people express their wish to participate.

IN ADDITION: a forum moderator has suggested in this thread that we (pokemon and trainer cosplayers) do a skit for the cosplay contest.  This is a great idea in my opinion, but we need willing cosplayers to pull it off.  Post here, and possibly PM me, if you are interested.

THE SKIT PARTICIPANTS THUS FAR:

luvan1me as ninetails
myself as Jirachi

It would be nice to have a trainer in the skit.....
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 10:47:19 pm by Pixie »
HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF BEING NORMAL!!!!
I am weird and proud of it. The concept of "blending in" scares me.

Kumoricon 2013 Cosplays:
Dragonite (Pokemon)
Medusa (Soul Eater)
Fluttershy (My Little Pony)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
Re: Pokemon Cosplay 2011 - Gijinka Battles
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 08:21:11 pm »
day 2 sounds good for me! :3 i'll be ninetales ^_^ i'll wait for a trainer to take me lol

edit: also i have a better suggestion to carry out the battles, so that way the "audience" doesn't know who wins before we carry out the outcome. what about each trainer takes turns (2 attacks each) and then right before the last attack, so they say at the same time what attack they will use, they do rock paper scissors, and then whomever wins, the winning sides' pokemon carries out the full attack while the other, hits the ground! that way we have a bit of action, before we know what will happen. hope this helps somehow >.<
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 08:24:24 pm by luvan1me »

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 08:36:46 pm »
This sounds interesting. But as I'll be Grimsley of the Elite Four I only use Dark-type Pokemon...=p
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Pixie

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 09:26:30 pm »
luvan1me, you have been added!  sk_chan, should I add you too?  I can't tell if you post says "I'm in" or "I wish I was in, but I'm not."  (That is not sarcasm by the way.  I am completely serious, and thick-skulled.)

luvan1me, you have brought up a valid point, and great ideas!  how about the trainers have their backs turned to the audience when they do the rockpaperscissors?  You know, so they don't know who will win at all.  (I love suspense!)  The trainers, if they know the eventual winner to begin with, would be better able to direct the tide of battle, kind of like a improv movie production.  
As for the 2-turns thing, It makes me think that there should be some sort of time limit for the battles.  However, counting turns could easily be lost track of in the excitement.... Do you think a 2 minute timer per pokemon could work better?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 09:37:58 pm by Pixie »

Kumoricon 2013 Cosplays:
Dragonite (Pokemon)
Medusa (Soul Eater)

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 11:38:44 pm »
This isn't the DS and gijinka battle version but that doesn't mean it's not worth trying.

I can whip together a quick Charmeleon cosplay and enter if that's okay. Something to give the Ninetales some rival or supporting fire-power.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 12:30:59 am »
sk_chan, should I add you too?  I can't tell if you post says "I'm in" or "I wish I was in, but I'm not."  (That is not sarcasm by the way.  I am completely serious, and thick-skulled.)

Hahaha~ I'm not sure yet. I'm going to keep a watch on this thread for now, but I'm tempted to say yes. XD I've just never done anything like this before.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 12:32:26 am by sk_chan »
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 12:52:23 am »
luvan1me, you have been added!  sk_chan, should I add you too?  I can't tell if you post says "I'm in" or "I wish I was in, but I'm not."  (That is not sarcasm by the way.  I am completely serious, and thick-skulled.)

luvan1me, you have brought up a valid point, and great ideas!  how about the trainers have their backs turned to the audience when they do the rockpaperscissors?  You know, so they don't know who will win at all.  (I love suspense!)  The trainers, if they know the eventual winner to begin with, would be better able to direct the tide of battle, kind of like a improv movie production.  
As for the 2-turns thing, It makes me think that there should be some sort of time limit for the battles.  However, counting turns could easily be lost track of in the excitement.... Do you think a 2 minute timer per pokemon could work better?

i love suspense too, but the thing is, if the trainer doesn't know who wins in the end, it's even more exciting to each of them, cuz you never know who might win!

a 2 minute timer should be pretty good per pokemon, but that depends on how long their "attacks" might take. so if there are 3 pokemon, and two trainers, so that's 6 pokemon, and each pokemon has 2 minutes so that's 12 minutes per battle about. so it's up to you on how long you want them to be! but 1-2min should be good.

and taking turns IS what pokemon is about XD one trainer goes first and attacks, then the second trainer says their attack, then the other goes, then the last one goes, then it's SUDDEN DEATH! it's not that difficult and it makes it easier for everyone to be able to show off a bit ^_^

what do you think?

Offline Pixie

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 09:21:42 am »
@luvan1me: I think BOTH of our ideas could be used effectively! We could just leave the timing of the "victory-rock-paper-scissors" up to the trainers, so long as they keep the battle in the time limit.  Some trainers are like me, they want to know ahead of time, and other trainers have your flying-by-the-seat-of-your-pants spirit.  They make great options, and in the end, it will be the trainer's decision.  Do you think of this as a good idea?  (P.S. SUDDEN DEATH sounds awesome.  P.S. that has nothing to do with this topic:  I adore your enthusiasm, it is so CONTAGIOUS! ;D)

@turbosaianjason: a charmelion in the bunch would be totally cool!  let me know when you have finished putting the cosplay together so I can add you to the top!

Kumoricon 2013 Cosplays:
Dragonite (Pokemon)
Medusa (Soul Eater)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 06:11:35 pm »
lol i think both sound good too, especially since some cosplayers don't like not knowing some things. so yeah, they can decide amongst themselves to see which method they like or want to use.

(lol i know XD i just want to RP so bad but battle at the same time XD mostly cuz i want to go to cosplay chess >3> and if i don't make it, this will be my other option XD)

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 07:15:18 pm »
You could make this more interesting if you want to put more time and effort into it. XP

Have poke`mon submit 4 moves that they can use and the co-ordinator can select how much damage each one does (kinda like the card game).
Each poke`mon will be given health as well.
With each attack, have the referee flip a coin for hit or miss (They can do this before the attack, during, or after and only they will know).
They call out the result at the end and if a hit then the appointed amount of health is taken away from the opponent. You can also take into super effective & ineffective attacks (say fire vs grass, fire would get super effective (x2) but the other way around it would be ineffective (1/2). Or normal vs Ghost wouldn't hurt them at all!). Then it's kinda more like a real battle.

It's a bit more effort but it can make things more exciting cause you can then turn it into a tournament. ^^

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 10:04:41 pm »
i was thinking about those things, but it's going to take a lot more effort, and i just want to RP, not really care much about the points.also it's more time consuming too, and we're not sure how long people will stay around.
but the points thing was one of the things i was thinking about and maybe we could test it out on the first round? like a test run or something? 

Offline Pixie

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2011, 05:20:09 pm »
We can, but only if enough people want to do it.  Personally, I myself started this for the sake of rp-ing,  and when I inevitably want to play pokemon like a video game, I will whip out my DS for all to see.  However, I won't stop the hardcore rp-ers from doing in depth calculations, in fact I will will give them kudos for their dedication.  I just don't have the patience or attention span to do them myself! *laughs*
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 05:21:10 pm by Pixie »

Kumoricon 2013 Cosplays:
Dragonite (Pokemon)
Medusa (Soul Eater)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2011, 08:36:58 pm »
lol same here XD i wouldn't want to concentrate on points, i just want to hurry up and see who wins XD hence the rock paper scissors method sounded good for me

Offline eishamrell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2011, 09:28:53 pm »
I am going to cosplay as Umbreon. I would love to be in the battles.
Smile!!! : )

Offline eishamrell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2011, 09:31:46 pm »
This sounds interesting. But as I'll be Grimsley of the Elite Four I only use Dark-type Pokemon...=p

Umbreon is a Dark Pokemon so you have one you can use.
Smile!!! : )

Offline Pixie

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2011, 09:30:46 pm »
@eishamrell: you have been added!

Kumoricon 2013 Cosplays:
Dragonite (Pokemon)
Medusa (Soul Eater)

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2011, 12:20:26 am »
Heck, I'll play.

...Provided any of you are pokemon that are strong enough to match PERFECTION INCARNATE!!!! And if any of you hang out with that worthless son of mine, then I'll toss you back where you came from!

*cough* I mean I'm coming as Ghetsis so I'd prefer to have his pokemon.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2011, 12:38:41 am »
lol love how intense you are getting into character XD

but you should consider that there might not be a lot of the pokemon from the new season, and that are his lol let's hope that somehow we do get trainers/pokemon that can be paired up well.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2011, 01:37:46 am »
Hey im game to be a trainer ^-^ any spot would do, but id love to be trainer one. Ninetails is my favorite pokemon. Also, maybe as part of the photoshoot before the battles, we can do some shots of the teams and then some people could do some battle shots?

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2011, 03:18:13 am »
Just wondering, would you guys be game for making one of the battles into a skit for the cosplay contest? At least to me, it seems like it would be a lot of fun to watch.

And to be honest, that was the misunderstanding that led me to place the thread here. It would be no trouble to move it over to Plan Your Own Adventure if you'd rather keep it unofficial, but I thought it would be worth asking.  :)
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2011, 01:58:39 pm »
well i originally was going to have a skit for pokemon, but i couldn't finish my outfit, and my friend dropped out.

but this would be so much better! but i personally don't want to stress on going on the stage, etc. not sure how everyone feels about stages.

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2011, 03:51:44 pm »
I wouldn't mind...
I could finish my Misty cosplay and I could go on with her. :)
I just need to make her pony tail and attach it to the wig!

It could be a gym battle skit. X3
If we do do that, I would just need some water pokemon.

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline Pixie

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2011, 01:01:04 am »
@TalaRedWolf33: you have been added, be good to ninetails!

Just wondering, would you guys be game for making one of the battles into a skit for the cosplay contest? At least to me, it seems like it would be a lot of fun to watch.

And to be honest, that was the misunderstanding that led me to place the thread here. It would be no trouble to move it over to Plan Your Own Adventure if you'd rather keep it unofficial, but I thought it would be worth asking.  :)

I think that that's a great idea!  Before I go any farther, does anyone else agree?  Remember, the con is THIS COMING SATURDAY, so decide/act fast if you want this to happen!  (Skit slots won't be a problem.  only 17 out of 35 are taken.)

Kumoricon 2013 Cosplays:
Dragonite (Pokemon)
Medusa (Soul Eater)

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2011, 01:07:43 am »
lol love how intense you are getting into character XD

but you should consider that there might not be a lot of the pokemon from the new season, and that are his lol let's hope that somehow we do get trainers/pokemon that can be paired up well.

Oh yeah, I'm just saying that if it's at all possible.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2011, 01:36:07 am »
@jack: yeah i know lol :P just saying XD

@pixie: i guess i wouldn't mind, but since it's kind of unplanned we gotta tell the trainers to act somewhat quick or else the audience will lose interest or something >.< i donno. i get nervous about things that are somewhat unplanned x.x

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2011, 09:21:25 am »
Yay! Oh i will, ima spend the whole time lost in her fluffy tail lol

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2011, 10:23:50 am »
oh god ._. *runs*

@pixie: before i forget, should we meet on day 0 (friday) to talk about plans? cuz it would be a good idea to have some kind of before hand talk about what we will be doing. also if we only have 2-3 trainers, and just a few pokemon, you might want to advertise again in the pokemon cosplay thread again! cuz we might be short on pokemon lol
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 04:25:31 pm by luvan1me »

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2011, 11:53:55 am »
Day 0 is Friday, since the con is Sat-Sun-Mon.

Offline Pixie

• Sailor Scout
Re: Pokemon Cosplay 2011 - Gijinka Battles (and possibly skit?)
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2011, 03:44:40 pm »
@BlackjackGabbiami: you have been added!

To everyone: I've thrown in my own Jirachi cosplay, so at least we have ONE full team.  Right now I'm hoping that when the time comes for the gijinka battles, a bunch of people will show up to participate who either read this with interest, but never posted, or didn't have accounts on here but looked at this and thought that this would be cool to do.  Because if not.... well, I won't think about that right now.

Kumoricon 2013 Cosplays:
Dragonite (Pokemon)
Medusa (Soul Eater)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2011, 04:26:43 pm »
@jack: lol i was thinking of something else XD thanks

@pixie: if we don't have enough, we can always recruit people at the day 2 photoshoot at noon for pokemon. you should make a sign or something.

Offline Pixie

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2011, 08:12:26 pm »
great idea!  *summons a board and paints out of nowhere* I'll get straight to work on it!

Kumoricon 2013 Cosplays:
Dragonite (Pokemon)
Medusa (Soul Eater)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2011, 09:31:51 pm »
lol ^_^ let's hope this works! >w<

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2011, 10:24:20 pm »
Hey, you misspelled my name. There's no M in Gabbiani.

Offline Pixie

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2011, 01:11:08 am »
@BlackjackGabbiani: sorry about that, it's fixed now.

Kumoricon 2013 Cosplays:
Dragonite (Pokemon)
Medusa (Soul Eater)

Offline the_toll_of_death

• Cabbit
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2011, 09:57:29 am »
I hate to commit without my group's permission but my friend and I will be cosplaying Red and Blue/Gary and we will each be having a team of 3 Pokemon gijinkas. I don't know if my friends would be interested to do this on the day of the battle but I will definitely be there and I can hesitantly promise at least two Pokemon who would be interested in this.

Sorry to sound so indecisive but everything (even this close to con) is ring unpredictable this year... At least I can forget my worries and strut around as Gary?
This sounds like a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to it!
Smell ya later!
Kumoricon cosplay 2012:
Dalek dress (Doctor Who)/John Watson (Sherlock)
Sarah (Labyrinth)
Fem!Thor (The Avengers)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2011, 10:09:36 am »
YAY! :D a gary! >w<

Offline Pixie

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2011, 12:05:16 pm »
Hey Gary, humiliated any team rocket members lately?   ;D *laughs*  I do hope I speak for everyone when I say that we'd love for you and your friends to join us.  
YA HEAR THAT, GARY'S FRIENDS?!  *gets out the convince-a-tron*

*edit*TO EVERYONE ALREADY PARTICIPATING: could I have a roll call of people who would like to turn one of these battles into a humorous skit for the cosplay contest?  The director for it has told me that I should go ahead and enter us for one, but I want to consult with you guys first.  Who should I enter on the skit application form, if at all?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 12:43:02 pm by Pixie »

Kumoricon 2013 Cosplays:
Dragonite (Pokemon)
Medusa (Soul Eater)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2011, 12:51:52 pm »
if you want, you can add me :)

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2011, 01:05:49 pm »
I might be down as Dragonair. I'm just not sure how I'd do most attacks since I can't move quickly because of my necklace (headbutting for horn attack) and I have no idea how I could do hyperbeam xD;

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2011, 01:17:43 pm »
My Charmeleon Cosplay is on its final touches, so go ahead and add me to the list. Also for beam and energy effects, I can bring various colored soft throwing balls (pretty much wads of rubber bands wrapped in cloth) that I use in my LARP group. I can bring a set of them for myself and anyone else to use. Just name the color and I can try to match what you need. So far I have blue, brown, yellow, green, red/orange, and black, and maybe pink.

And I agree about making a move list, so I'll start making mine and maybe even an item I could hold or have my trainer use.

I have my own skit that I'm entering also, and as per the rules for doing more than one skit I can and would like to help out with this skit, just my cosplay won't be among the ones to be judged.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 01:27:57 pm by TurboSaiyanJason »
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2011, 02:48:00 pm »
I have horrible stagefrieght >.< Sooo i dun think I could do the skit.

Offline Pixie

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2011, 03:25:18 pm »
@TurboSaianJason: you have been added!
@luvan1me: we shall trample the competition at the cosplay contest with our combined awesomeness, HUZZAH! I have an idea for the skit, however, we would need a trainer to pull it off...

My idea: Jirachi is minding her own, when a trainer walking by notices her.  He/she reacts to her presence along the lines of "OH MY GRAVY A LEGENDARY CATCH IT,"  and sends out his/her Ninetails to battle Jirachi.  Jirachi is offended by the trainers actions, and their motives for them. ("so shallow!" she says)  A one sided battle ensues, and the trainer ends up catching Jirachi with a master ball.  Now that the trainer has caught her, she asks them what they are going to do now, because all anybody had wanted with her was the wishes she could grant.  The trainer is confused, he/she did not think this far.  This is when Ninetails speaks up, and wishes for Jirachi to create a capture device that works on humans, a "person ball."  Jirachi sees where this is going, grants Ninetails' wish, and together they imprison the trainer in the person ball.  The tables have been turned, and Ninetails becomes the first ever "human trainer," much to the dismay her ex-master.  THE END.

What are your thoughts on this, luvan1me?  (and any trainer who wants to do the skit)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 05:06:44 pm by Pixie »

Kumoricon 2013 Cosplays:
Dragonite (Pokemon)
Medusa (Soul Eater)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2011, 07:54:53 pm »
lol it seems somewhat funny, but i think we could just stick with having a pokemon battle lol even if it's just 2 pokemon per person. we can have a double battle XD i just really don't want anything too complicated. i originally just tagged along for this so we can have fun battling >.<

Offline Pixie

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2011, 08:06:20 pm »
^Sorry, I got carried away :P  You think that we'd need trainers, or would wild pokemon skirmishing be all we need?

Kumoricon 2013 Cosplays:
Dragonite (Pokemon)
Medusa (Soul Eater)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2011, 08:10:40 pm »
i think we should do pokemon battle, that way we can actually make some jokes. like referring to "witchcraft" or "digimon" or something else. i mean there are a few jokes we could make. but either way, just have a regular battle could be fun too :)

Offline Pixie

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2011, 09:50:36 pm »
^ So true!

luvan1me, I've sent you a PM about the skit, I figure a mod will come soon and tell us to organize it that way any ways.

Kumoricon 2013 Cosplays:
Dragonite (Pokemon)
Medusa (Soul Eater)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2011, 10:08:26 pm »
okay cool thanks :)

Offline xxiloveddinosaursxx

• Oni
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2011, 06:18:45 pm »
This sounds freaking exciting! Count plusle and minun in!
<_Don't Forget 3.Oct.11 <3 <3_>

Offline Pixie

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2011, 07:58:37 pm »
^you've been added!   ;D Plusle, Minun, lead Ghestis to victory with your adorableness!

Kumoricon 2013 Cosplays:
Dragonite (Pokemon)
Medusa (Soul Eater)

Offline rukavampireknight

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2011, 10:09:22 pm »
My sister eishamrell  who is going as umbreon says you can count her in for the skit. She is not on right now because she is making her umbreon ears and tail right now