Author Topic: The Pet Thread!  (Read 84778 times)

Offline Griff_the_dragoon

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2012, 03:10:49 am »

One of the four cats in this house along with two dogs.
Her name is Snickers and she is my dog... not even kidding you. Comes when I call her goes out side with the dogs yeah I think she is confused

China bound!!!

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
Re: The Pet Thread!
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2012, 04:46:42 pm »

Taking the hounds for a walk

Speaking of Goats
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 04:49:23 pm by melchizedek »
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline iBubbleTeax3

• Catgirl
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2012, 07:45:53 pm »
Here's my dog, Scooby who happened to stole my bed and my bunny when I got home from school one day. XD;

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2012, 09:28:56 pm »
My rose hair tarantula Dex Machina.
She is a sweet little girl.

My cat (Kazukita) Muraki. He is a Tai

I also have a male red/blue healer

and a anouther female mix breed cat Tiger Lily.

(I also get two baby tarantulas this thursday)
Lolita and "lolita cosplay" are not the same thing, and ever will be. Period.

Offline fluffpuffgerbil

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2012, 03:45:13 pm »
Your tarantula's so cool! <3<3

I actually have an update with my pets. XD

Since the time I posted last, (I had the geckos!) I got two more geckos(which I'm actually going to sell I think...), 6 gecko eggs, two of which are going to hatch soon(any day now.... ::) )
I sold my Ball Python and got two pet rats, a male dumbo and a female fancy(I got the male neutered so he could live with the female) and that's it. Eeeyup.
No plans for 2013 due to always changing plans. ><

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2012, 07:50:25 pm »
Your tarantula's so cool! <3<3

thank you! I have three other baby tarantulas as well!

Offline fluffpuffgerbil

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2012, 07:52:04 pm »
I think they're so neat and misunderstood.

I'm never having one though. XD Not for a looonnngggg time anyway since everyone in my family hates spiders. I have nothing against them if they aren't hurting me any. And I know Ts can be really nice, too!

I'm happy with my rats n geckos. ^v^
No plans for 2013 due to always changing plans. ><

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2012, 01:21:08 am »
I think they're so neat and misunderstood.

I'm never having one though. XD Not for a looonnngggg time anyway since everyone in my family hates spiders. I have nothing against them if they aren't hurting me any. And I know Ts can be really nice, too!

I'm happy with my rats n geckos. ^v^

XD I know the feeling. XD I love rats and geckos. I used to have a gecko

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2012, 01:55:52 am »
well a few months ago one of my rats die mushi, so we got pandora and luskt left

Offline shikyo

• Chibi
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2012, 04:30:19 pm »
My dogs Isa and Akbar

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2012, 05:41:14 pm »
^OH MY GOD, YOUR DOGS ARE FREAKING ADORABLE

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2012, 01:14:42 pm »
This is Bijou.... She's technically my best friends cat, but I was there the day they got her when she was just a kitten, and for some weird reason we've always had a really close connection. We joke around that she's actually my "baby" since she lets me hold her like a little doll, but when other people do she lashes out. It works out though since they have two other cats also, so I cuddle with Bijou, while her and her sister each have their cats that they are closest with.

I love going over, because my family is all allergic to cats, so I get my little feline fix and she's so soft and cute!

Here's a picture my friend took of her this week, and a picture of me with her from 3 years ago...

Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2012, 08:02:13 am »
It's been like.... forever... since I've been on here and posted so here's my updated pets post:

As those of you who are my friends on facebook know, last October I had to put Jinx to sleep.

We took him in because he was drooling a little and that was unusual. Turned out he had a rapidly growing tumor under his tongue and they would have had to cut out his entire tongue to get it out but he had a heart murmur as well so they couldn't even operate. There was nothing we could do. It devastated us as a family, he was the most important being in my life and I still miss him more than words can say.

In November, with high hopes that it would help us recover, my mom and sister brought me this for my birthday:

Her name is Desi, she's a little gray tabby and she has helped, a lot.

Then, in January as I was going to a pet store to get pet food for ours, we found him:

This is Jasper. He was a five-month old Flame Point Siamese when I got him. This poor guy has had a very rough life. Those marks on his nose are from someone burning him in the face, he's missing a couple teeth from being kicked, and his tail has been broken. The first couple of days we had him he was very wary of human contact and would only come near when you were sitting on the floor. He has come soooo far since then, and him and Desi have bonded a lot. They're best friends and they're so incredibly sweet.

They're both roughly 10.5 months old (Jasper is ten days older) and I hope to have them alive and healthy for a very long time.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 08:03:13 am by DemonSpawn »
I miss 2010.

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2012, 08:26:58 pm »
It's been like.... forever... since I've been on here and posted so here's my updated pets post:

As those of you who are my friends on facebook know, last October I had to put Jinx to sleep.

We took him in because he was drooling a little and that was unusual. Turned out he had a rapidly growing tumor under his tongue and they would have had to cut out his entire tongue to get it out but he had a heart murmur as well so they couldn't even operate. There was nothing we could do. It devastated us as a family, he was the most important being in my life and I still miss him more than words can say.

In November, with high hopes that it would help us recover, my mom and sister brought me this for my birthday:

Her name is Desi, she's a little gray tabby and she has helped, a lot.

Then, in January as I was going to a pet store to get pet food for ours, we found him:

This is Jasper. He was a five-month old Flame Point Siamese when I got him. This poor guy has had a very rough life. Those marks on his nose are from someone burning him in the face, he's missing a couple teeth from being kicked, and his tail has been broken. The first couple of days we had him he was very wary of human contact and would only come near when you were sitting on the floor. He has come soooo far since then, and him and Desi have bonded a lot. They're best friends and they're so incredibly sweet.

They're both roughly 10.5 months old (Jasper is ten days older) and I hope to have them alive and healthy for a very long time.

My condoleneces for your loss DemonSpawn. Losing a cat is hard. Having to give up Ivory and put Marlin down hit me pretty hard so I understand your pain. All I can say is I also hope all goes well with these new felines in your family. Cats are wonderful creatures, don't you think?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 09:00:00 pm by Animeman73 »
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2012, 08:04:30 am »
My chinchilla Pikachu:

My chinchilla Totoro:

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2012, 03:17:04 pm »
^ CUUUTE! I've always wanted a chinchilla

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2012, 07:16:32 pm »
^ CUUUTE! I've always wanted a chinchilla

They're adorable and you can train them to a certain extent.  They'll pee in pans with wood bedding so it's so much easier to clean up after them compared to the whole bottom of their cage covered in bedding.  Totoro is lazy and kind of antisocial.  She eats her food in one bite...I often wonder if she chews it even.  Pikachu is VERY social and loves to go up to the cage to beg for attention.  She likes to examine her food and nibble on it.  One time I got them a food they didn't like and they started throwing it at me.

Offline KingOfSassgard

• Sailor Scout
    • Instagram
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2012, 06:30:38 pm »

My Demonic Sheltie named Sydney. She drives me insane.

This is my other Sheltie, Clifford. And he's the total opposite of Sydney. I also dress him in my cosplay sometimes. :3

And finally my horse, Zenzi, Who I love. I might use her for my cosplay photos sometime.
Used to be DasDeutsch

Tumblr: http://the-king-of-sassgard.tumblr.com

Offline Tranny

• Catgirl
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2012, 08:20:59 am »
WARNING: Picture heavy.

So I've been living with my uncle and aunt since may which means Ive kind of adopted their animals as my own, so I'll start with them.

This is Scooby Doo he's my best buddy. hes blind in one eye do to being kicked in the face by a horse when he was younger. but hes a perfectly happy kitty....tho he is really a she. He's my tranny kitty, the people who owned him before didn't bother to find out if it was a girl or a boy and named it Scooby and went to get it Neutered big surprise when the doctor say you cant neuter this cat it's a girl.

This is Houdini. Shes a little bitch. -_- but we love her. she'll only let you pet her when she wants to be petted other wise its massive claws and teeth against your skin. not to mention the hissing. but shes a little bonkers to she sees things we call them fairies.

And this is Jasmine, she was gift to my uncle after he had heart surgery a few years ago. she has no fur on her back side because she has a skin contion but shes a beautiful dog non the less and very obedient.

Moving on. So a few weeks ago me and my uncle noticed some kittens in a yard and they seemed pretty young. later this week we found them with their mama kitty in our yard so we gave them some food and they ate it like they hadn't eaten in awhile. There are 5 kittens in total all what looks to be 6 weeks old. And over the past couple days me and my aunt have been leaving them out food twice a day and I'll go out and pet mama kitty and play with the kitten that isn't to scared. We believe they're owners are the corner house and from what weve heard this is the 4-5th litter shes had. but the corner house has been amazingly quite for some time now, it used to be filled with kids like a daycare now it just kinda sits. We've called homeward bound but havent gotten any answer back about what to do with the kittens and they're mama. so were looking for homes for the kittens our selves. we may have already found one for one of them. If it weren't for the fact we already have one more animal then were supposed to I'd take one in myself. but here are some pictures of them.

4 of the 5 kittens, theres one black one that wont even come close to the food or humans

Mama kitty, shes a lover

The brave one, he/shes the only one that will somewhat allow to be held, petted or played with.

My favorite, beautiful kitten with gorgeous blue eyes.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2012, 05:05:22 pm »
Taco :O made a nest out of my ball gown

his real name is cujo hes my chihuahua  my baby he wants to cosplay too :O

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2012, 09:44:09 am »
@Tranny
T.T If I was home, I would take in a kitten.

I'll be moving in with my dad and his girlfriend when I get out of Job Corps any month now :D
I want to get; ferrets, puppies, kittens, bunnies, hamsters and a ball python.

Offline Tranny

• Catgirl
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2012, 10:51:05 am »
Well we found homes for 3 of the six so far. I have the grey and white one hes been permanently named brave, one of my co workers is taking one of the black kittens and my girlfriend wants the Siamese. were ganna take the last 3 to the no kill shelter. sometime this week because we cant keep affording to feed them all.

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2012, 11:40:58 am »
I want the grey one.

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #73 on: September 09, 2012, 12:31:24 pm »
My Cat Cali had her kittens 5 weeks ago today~
heres these furballs that have made my room there playpen
There free to good homes that will take them and not just give them away when there too much.
there ready to give away in another 5 or so weeks~

It all started with the knee.

mascot art belongs to Elaine Huang and Jacqueline Taylor

Offline Tranny

• Catgirl
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2012, 11:48:04 am »
Well from the post above we do have two new additions to our mad house.

This is brave, it took a lot of begging and pleading but my uncle finally let me have my own kitten. Having him helps keep my depression low and my heart beat stable, and my sleep....well less XD but I love him to death and hes so eager to have his picture taken hes the perfect little model . :)

And this is Zoe we just got her last night. my Uncle has always wanted a bulldog and he finally got one as a christmas present I wish you guys could have seen his face. Shes an American Bulldog and weighs 75lbs, all muscle and very loving.

So we now own 3 cats 2 dogs and a monkey of a cousin. XD

Offline DRGE

• Oni
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2013, 12:25:09 pm »

^^^This is my wonderful horse, Savannah.^^^

^^^This is my lovely old cat, Katie.^^^

^^^This is my "touched" younger cat, Yasha.^^^

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2013, 07:45:07 pm »
Oh my god, where has this thread been?!~ I will totally have to take new pictures of my animals now. All I have is a recent picture of our chinese crested Falcor after my mom gave her a trim. She's deaf (and I swear, she has ears), and loves me to pieces. Lots of times when I look at her, her ears go back and she gives me this look lol

Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2013, 03:37:18 pm »
Hey everyone since this subject I'm anout to talk about has to do with pets I figured this was a good a thread as any to put it.

Today is the 4th of July and tonight are the fireworks celebrations. As wonderful as they are animals have more sensitive hearing than humans. And loud fireworks explosions can scare them and cause them to run off. So for those of you out there who have animals with sensitive hearing, (cats, dogs, etc) keep those pets indoors tonight and give them everything they need to remain calm and comfortable. Let's enjoy the 4th will ALL the members of the family including our beloved pets. Remember keep your household animals indoors tonight.

This is a public service notice from Animeman73.
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline Lulu_Autumn

• Cabbit
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2013, 12:33:38 am »
So, I've seen a lot of pets in this thread but I haven't seen a ferret yet.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/530476_10151649929570657_2082987929_n.jpg

This is my ferret, his name is Yuki, I got him last year in February while my family was going through a really rough time.
He is the sweetest thing ever and he always cheers me up.