Author Topic: The Pet Thread!  (Read 84777 times)

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
The Pet Thread!
« on: August 16, 2011, 08:59:18 pm »
I looked around the forums and I couldn't find a thread about pets! [If I did miss it then feel free to delete this one.]
Everyone knows that pets make life better so here's a thread where you can show off pictures of your best animal friends! Post a pic and give a little info about them!

Here is a picture of my rabbit Ellie!

I don't know how old she is because we adopted her from the humane society in Salem, but I do know she isn't a baby considering she is bigger than most cats i know. Ellie enjoys running around in the backyard, eating practically anything [her favorites are apples, kale, timothy hay, and BANANAS.], chewing through my PS2 cords much to my dismay, and laying on the tile floor.

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
Re: The Pet Thread!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 09:28:18 pm »
^Cuteee bunny! ^_^

This here is my dog, Leela. (Yes, I named her after a Futurama character. At the time Futurama was my favorite cartoon of all time.) She is a Shiba Inu, Border Collie mix.
She is 3 years old now. I got her cause the doctor said a pet may help my anxiety and depression, and it did. After getting her, it seemed my anxiety and depression just blew away. I love her sooo much and she has brightened my life up greatly. :)

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 09:32:01 pm »
^ So cute! My favorite breed of dog is Shiba Inu and Border Collies are amazing too!

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 10:25:53 pm »
*cracks fingers*

Panda the Border Collie! Mother's Day present for my mom (even though it's the dog my dad wanted) from threeish years ago.

Komet the Lhasa-Poo! Half Lhasa Apso, Half Poodle. 17th birthday gift for me.

Midnight! I got her as a kitten from the Animal Shelter when we lived in Alaska. She's around 13ish years old.

Kiki! My brother's cat that we "saved." A family had lost their cat and someone brought this cat in but it wasn't the one. No one claimed her and she was going to be put in a shelter but we took her in instead. She's about 15 years old.

Nina! She, along with Snickers, was my mother's bribe to get me to go to community college for two years before a university.
She and her sister are almost two years old and she has become my mother's cat. We call her "Snuggle Bunny" and "Drools" because she always wants to cuddle and she drools on you if you don't pet her...

Snickers! Nina's sister and my third child. Also almost two years old and a spoiled cat... She has gotten fat from it all but we still love her.

We also have goldfish and koi in the pond in our backyard...and they just had babies! But my dad killed a lot of them on accident while trying to clean the pond out. :/

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline Raven

• Cabbit
    • My Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 10:29:57 pm »
Awww! Pets!! I love animals... all your guys' pets are so cute!!

I have many pets (3 cats, 2 dogs, Fish, 2 Leopard Geckos, a Chicken, and a Hedgehog) but I will just share the most recent addition to our family for now! ... This is Bill! He's a Jack Russell Terrier crossed with a Sheltie (Shetland Sheepdog) ... he's really adorable and small!!

Possible Cosplays for Kumori Con 2012
Pirate!England, Canada, Romano, and/or Australia from Hetalia
Male Blood Elf Mage (Levi) from World of Warcraft

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 10:32:03 pm »
I was totally thinking about making one of these XD
Here is my puppy after a hair cut

And here is what he looked like before

This photo was taken a while ago, the first was taken today

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 10:55:03 pm »
This is my Kitty Luna!
No she is not named after Luna from Sailor Moon. It took me years to relate Luna my cat to Luna the Talking cat.
I love her although she can be a pain.
She had a sister named Stella who sadly got hit by a car. That's where the name came from. Stellaluna was my favorite book.

I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 10:59:35 pm »

this is my baby Jiji he likes staying on my shoulder all the time he's a year old next month

And this is kiki with her new born babies :3

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 11:42:28 pm »
THEY'RE ALL ADORABLE!!

MORE ELLIE PICS! xD this rabbit loves to have her picture taken. she'll hold a pose/look until you've taken the picture. its kinda freaky xD

« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 11:58:35 pm by Tanuki19 »

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2011, 12:31:31 am »

This is my cat, she's pretty dumb.

I also have a tortoise, he's a baller and I'm too lazy to look up a picture of him.

I also have two fish I got at the Uwajimaya festival in 2009 that are somehow still alive and a snail.
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
    • My Random the Thoughts through the Days
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2011, 06:01:43 pm »
I'll take pictures of my pets later. But I have:

2 Dogs: Major Major Major Major, a hyper whippet/pointer and Milo, a lazy Border Collie.

I also have a possibly transgender frog named Milton.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Junior Cadet of the TD BRO CHAD

My [Censored] belong to Nikki J

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2011, 06:59:03 pm »

Sonyaaaaa
My favorite sheltie.
She only likes me for my food

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2011, 08:28:39 pm »
Sonyaaaaa
My favorite sheltie.
She only likes me for my food
That is how it is for me and Luna! XD
Although she does love my dad...because he spoils her
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2011, 09:29:31 pm »
Everyone's pets are so adorable. *3*

My cat's name is Misty, and she's rather unpleasant most of the time, but she has her snuggly moments. She likes to sleep either on top of me or in the middle of my bed so I have to scooch around her. I've had her since she was six months old, I believe she's about eight now.

Then there's my sister's cat, Willie. He's almost sixteen, and basically he's a dog. He also likes to sleep in the stupidest, most uncomfortable-looking places/positions you can think of, up to and including flopped on his back in the middle of the kitchen.

We've also got three dogs. This is our newest acquisition, Star. She's a black lab, about ten years old. She used to belong to one of my dad's clients, and we were fostering her for a while and eventually adopted her. She's an utter sweetie and she really really really likes food and barking at nothing.

And then there's these two derps. That's Jazz on the left and Chrissie on the right. Jazz is about eight, completely devoted to my mom, and terrified of water. Chrissie's around ten but she still acts like a puppy. She's also a huge daddy's girl. She's diabetic, had cancer in one foot, had a really bad toe infection a little while back that required the toe's removal, and has had various tumors and a recurring cyst on her sides and belly. She's also mostly blind, but still getting used to it, which means she runs into walls and chairs and people a lot.

We also have four chickens, a degu and a bunch of fish, but I don't have pictures of any of them and this is long enough as is. ^^;

Offline Runa

• Catgirl
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2011, 04:11:10 pm »
I just *had* to join this posting. I'm allergic to most critters, but NOT allergic to goats. We currently have 5 goats.
Athos, Grimmaud, Miklos, Planchet, and Wladyclaw.   :)

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2011, 06:54:38 pm »
I've always been afraid of goat eyes ^^;

Offline frogger

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2011, 10:45:11 am »
I will add a pic later
I have three watter frogs named 86, salt, and pepper
1 cat named houdini He loves to sleep on his back and watch the frogs!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 11:23:12 am by frogger »

Offline Prinz Eugen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2011, 12:55:31 am »
Quote from: Tanuki19
I've always been afraid of goat eyes ^^;
Goat eyes have SQUARE pupils. That's why they look weird.
They are the horizontal equivalent of cat eyes.

When it's bright out, their eyes contract to horizontal slits.
They look very much like the way negative ions (-) are illustrated in children's science books...

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2011, 01:47:02 am »
EDIT!!
Heres a pic of Dodge ~> http://talaredwolf33.deviantart.com/gallery/24003261#/d2mqon1
Sadly, I dun has any other pics of my other animals

I cant post pics cuzim on my phone, but currently i have a beta named axel. He is bright ass red and black. Then i have the pets that have come and gone. Sadie was my first dog, when i was 5. She was black lab and german shepard. She attacked my brother though so we had to give her up. Then we got gracie. She was all black lab. She chewed on the couch so my ma gave her away. Then we got sophia maria. Shes a jack russell and chiwawa mix. And yes i know its not spelled right. She lives with my mamas ex boyfriend and shes about 5 years old. Then we got dodge. He was my brothers dog, and a rotti german shepard mix. Hes also the pic on my bank card lol we ended up moving and not being able to take him so this lady with a huge property took him for us. Then we had a cat named chole, and she just passed away recently at 12. I heard that was old for a cat. Now we have gracie, same name different dog. Shes a spaniel and caviler mix.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 03:14:14 pm by TalaRedWolf33 »

Offline Ritsu-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2011, 08:26:40 am »
I don't have a pet.. =w= I had to get rid of my cat and my ferrets... :( but my girlfriend has two dogs!
Kumoricon 2012: Princess Bubblegum.. 90%.. I just need to style my wig XC

Offline KogaRyu

• Catgirl
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2011, 09:13:23 am »
This is my dog
She is a Chocolate lab named Sophie, though most the time I refer to her as Miss Sheddy Peebody
She enjoys sitting on furniture and drinking chocolate milk.

Team Koga

Offline Ritsu-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2011, 04:21:43 pm »
Awww I love chocolate labs!
Kumoricon 2012: Princess Bubblegum.. 90%.. I just need to style my wig XC

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2011, 04:31:11 am »
In order of when we got them....

SILLY!!! Originally Selena, till we found out she was a he. xD Had him since he was a kitten, he was from a friends cats litter. He is our worst nightmare for our clothing.... especially black clothing! But he's a giant sleeping pill, a two minute cuddle with him and you're tired. Like a large soft plushie. He's a softie at heart, the daddy cat.

WEENIE!! Halloween, but we call her Weenie. She's black and orange, TINY for a cat her age, and she fallowed us home on Halloween. She's our first stray. A stuck up little prissy princess, she's my baby, and I'm the only one she really trusts. We're soul kitty and human mates!

ASH!!! Our second stray. He's the punk cat. The little annoying brother and always copying Silly- like taking over sleeping spots. He even looks like Silly (he didn't used to) but a grey version.

CHEWIE!!! He was my cousins dog. She still has the mother, but they moved and couldn't keep the litter. My other cousin who lives five minutes away, has Chewie's brother Chopper. He's sweet, but STUPID. He suffers from ADHD and Epilepsy~ He's also a chicken. xD

ARTEMIS!! The newest stray. We're still trying to find him a home actually... though I have a feeling he might stay. After seeing the conditions and the fine print of signing him away to even "no kill" (supposedly) places we said NO and kept him. He is the sweetest cat EVER, the problem is he's SUPER shy, especially in new situations. He's a fire point/flame point Siamese.... white with some blonde coloring. We named him Artemis after Artemis in Sailor Moon... he has a V mark on his forehead too... xD (Artemis belonged to Sailor V in the manga)

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2011, 02:10:09 pm »
My puppy just got a bath and is getting his hair cut tomorrow <3

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2011, 03:45:02 pm »
Your dog is so freaking cute!

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2011, 04:23:42 pm »
Well... 14 cats here at the moment. I will post pictures later when I find them and feel like uploading.

We've also had fish, snails, ratties, mice, hermit crabs, and a dog in the past (not all at the same time usually). I'm surprised my dad hasn't gotten another rat yet since the last one died recently... maybe my talk with him about not actually taking care of them somewhat got through to him... for now...
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2011, 11:12:33 pm »
PETS

my pets who passed away or gone missing
Stinky. Pass away June 19 08 stinky was born in 1991. same year i was he was my baby and passed away next to me he was a very good cat

Leopass away june 1 of 011 he came to us a skiny and zombie looking cat he was possable abused and we took him in. the old man ribcage was said to be kicked in by what a vet said I am unsure of the rest from what was told by a nabor he was a loveing zombie cat who lived with us for 3 years and loved us fully after his death were we burried him white irises grew. in a palce were there was really no life at. he was a good old cat and i miss him (photo is from 09 after we got him healthy agian)

Malakai He went missing dureing the begging of this year we do not know what happen to him. His father went missing as well. both malakai and his father have yet to be found and we miss him alot

Woodstock and wolf ram and sunsine
Sunshine was my female cockatil tuesday frist mate, she passed away in 05 wooodstock was his 2ed wife she passed away from egg bound  the day before sakura con and wolfram passed away the day after sakura con

Pets I have today !
STICH! we got stich from the shelter in hillboro he was a small baby no one wanted we adpoted him 3 days before his putdown date! and hes been our grumpy loveable baby since! he is half maincoon and ornge tabby

TuesdayTues day I got him when i was 13 ... and hes my baby he dont like anyone but me and my dad and hes my baby boy and a @ss hole smart bird who also love to iratte my brother!
Lustk and Mushi! my little brother gave me them for a gift i love my rats lustk is the small one she on top and mushi is the big one  on bottum they travel with me in the summer and are very loveable girls

Taco/cujo/paco he is really my uncel dog but is my baby he sticks to me like glue adn sometimes is a pain in the butt hes a good dog photo below is his girlfirend cleo (black dog) and taco sleeping with her.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 11:15:25 pm by Titus_Love_Doll »

Offline Lady In Red

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2011, 11:15:38 pm »

My doggie, Lady
: 3

Kumori-con 2013 cosplay plans:
Day zero: Sollux Captor
Day one: Meenah peixes
Day two: Fem! Grand highblood.
Day three: We leave at about 1:30 pm, and it's a long drive home, so no cosplay on day three. Too much make up to take on and off, haha.

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2011, 01:56:23 am »
^ aaawww! she looks so soft!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2011, 09:12:22 am »
Sunny in a reindeer costume

Tifa in a reindeer costume

and Simba in a reindeer costume

Offline Tranny

• Catgirl
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2011, 07:38:43 pm »
I love everyones Pets so cute! ♥

This is muh Kitty Titan, we don't know how old he is because we got him from the shelter. And everyone in the neighborhood loves him because he's so friendly.

And thumper Our Cockatiel for 9 Years, he was found and were assuming his last owners didn't treat him well because he bites anything if it gets to close. But we love him. despite the 2 am wake up whistling.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2011, 07:57:24 pm »
my male cockatile dose the same thing normally it isent the abuse from a fourmar owner if can mean he was not hand trained properly when he was small. I been workign with my tueday for years he is know able to get on my hand once he is out of cage and sit on my shoulder and be a love bug but he only dose that with me and my dad I started with placeing my hand on the cage to get him use to it when he dosent back away i place my hand in a fist into his cage so he can bit at me and see theres no harm ittakesa long time for then to get useto it but it work

Offline The_Emo_Schemer

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2011, 10:38:31 pm »
My cat Ivanho that I adopted from Greenhill humane society in Eugene 6-7 years ago I think. He's super chill and oh so cuddly. If you aren't petting him and he sees your hand, he'll snuggle and nudge it until you do. He's all about the lovin~ <3 Which is why Misse(K-rock-inc) calls him boyfriend. He loves everyone he meets though. :3

2012 Kumoricon Cosplay
Fire Nation Disguise Suki -A:TLAB
Lenalee Lee - D.Gray-man
Sasuke - Brave 10
Yuffie Kisaragi
Sailor Moon

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2011, 10:40:24 pm »

MY BABY BLU OWO

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2011, 09:43:29 am »
^ kitty likes the warm power cord XDDD

Offline fluffpuffgerbil

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2012, 11:43:56 am »
I've got a lot! XD
Starting with the Crested Geckos:

My newest, Beast(named after Black Butler character beast)^
Who will be paired with:

Dagger(also named after the Black Butler character)^

Boga, my oldest boy. About 5-6 years old!^Named after the Star Wars character

Kess, my sister's gecko^ Named after a Star Trek character
My Bearded Dragons:

Scout^

Riza^(Named after FMA character Riza Hawkeye)
My Ball Python:

Kallista^
Mammal time!:
Our newest kitten

Fable^

Rocket^

Bootz^

Alaska^
--------
And that's all of them!
I'm going to be getting a new gecko(A gargoyle gecko) on the 21st hopefully. ^^
And eventually I'll be breeding Beast and Dagger.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 01:19:52 pm by fluffpuffgerbil »
No plans for 2013 due to always changing plans. ><

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2012, 03:28:53 pm »
^ your reptiles are so pretty! And the kitties and the puppy are so cute!

Offline fluffpuffgerbil

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2012, 05:19:32 pm »
Thanks! Crested geckos are the sweetest things, they come in amazing colours.

And our dog is actually 12 years old. XD She just looks like a puppy. ^^
She sleeps a lot, but she LOOOOVVVEES to play in the snow!
No plans for 2013 due to always changing plans. ><

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2012, 02:37:10 am »
I love reptiles! Especially snakes.

Your dog looks just like a puppy! XD I never would have guessed she was 12.

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
    • My Random the Thoughts through the Days
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2012, 12:15:29 am »

My dog reads comics. Good ones at that.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Junior Cadet of the TD BRO CHAD

My [Censored] belong to Nikki J

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2012, 07:50:42 pm »
TACO!!!! He has many names killer cujo taco Mexican he is a pure breed chiwawa and my baby sleeps with me follows me around.

Offline Sadi

• Cabbit
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2012, 11:59:53 pm »

That's my dog, Lucy. She's a Malamute/Husky mix.
I've had her for about... almost two years now, actually. We first adopted her from a second-chance program. Previously she was a stray down in the country and one of the people had shot her (that's why she has that white eye, she's blind in it.) That pic was taken last year, she's a little bigger now.
K-Con Cosplays of 2012:

{HS} God Tier Vriska - 80%
{BBB} Zelman Clock - 85%
{DRRR} Shizuo - 90%

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2012, 03:01:48 pm »
I already posted my pets: Chewie, Ash, Silly, Artemis and Weenie!!!

BUT WE GOT A NEW ADDITION!!! Much to our surprise. >.>

My Halloween (Weenie) gave birth to a little baby healthy (we think) ---> boy
So far my favorite name for him is Nugget

The kitten is only a couple hours old in this photo~

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2012, 12:36:31 am »
She only gave birth to one?

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2012, 03:53:32 am »
Living on my own and being in college, I can't really have any pets as they're not allowed in dorms and most apartments, but my mom has two adorable cats.

These aren't the best pics, but they're the only ones I have.

Bobby is 14 years old. He adopted my mom, stepdad, and me when we first moved to Oregon. He's kind of fat now, but he used to be a lean, mean, mouse-catching machine. We've had him for about 4 and a half years.

Coco is a Siamese cat who my mom and stepdad just got in October. She's a year old and absolutely adorable. She's got a lot of energy, too, and loves playing with Bobby. Too bad he's getting kind of old for that stuff. I didn't meet her until my winter break, but I love her. :)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 09:56:53 am by MiriaRose »
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2012, 09:08:11 am »

Yup, only one little miracle.
Last time she gave birth she only had two, and they were both still-borns.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2012, 03:22:13 pm »

Yup, only one little miracle.
Last time she gave birth she only had two, and they were both still-borns.
Thats so sad =[ Its a good thing this one is alive though =] Its super cute!

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2012, 10:34:56 am »
Here is my awesome Betta!!!! His name is Garrus and my best friend got him for me as a birthday gift last year, so he's almost a year old now... This pic is from when I first got him, he's a tad larger now and his fins are fuller. He's a pretty active fish and I love watching him eat and swim around, he just has such a big personality for being a fish. <3

Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2012, 12:50:20 pm »
YESSSS GARRUS XD He's so pretty too!

Offline CyberIncision

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2012, 03:42:44 pm »
My doggy Nikolas. He is the biggest sweetheart :)