Author Topic: Hotel Room Troubles  (Read 1916 times)

Offline Sora_Dadlus

• Oni
Hotel Room Troubles
« on: August 15, 2011, 06:23:11 pm »
Hey everyone, I'm trying to go to con this year and yet all of the people i know that wanted to go have so far bailed. As i can not afford the hotel room on my own. *300 is a bit much* i need people to help out poor little me with my problum. I'm asking for at least 75 dollars per person and 3 people to come and share a room with me. The room is at the con it's self so no walking involved. Its the Hilton on so you know. Now a little about me

Name: Ty
Age 23
Orinataion-Gay
Non smoker
Non drinker
Shy and not very loud
Male
Cosplays most likely to be doing- Morticia Addames, Hero (DQ 8) Random Orginazation bad guy.

Things i need to know about you
Name:
Origination-Not needed but you must be gay freindly or i will not want you in the room
Smoker- the hotel room is non
Drinker- dont care but dont want you stubling in totaly smahed during con.
Cosplays- just want to know. I'm nosey like that.

Approval subject to me saying yes or no. Money will be requried on the 2ed and check out is the 4th. I can pick people up from the dalles or hood river or dallesport. Please help a guy out here thanks i look forward to see people at con if i'm able to get people to go.

Offline Hitmage

• Sailor Scout
Re: Hotel Room Troubles
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 11:42:17 pm »
Well, I talked to some other people and haven't heard back from them yet, so I'll consider this. I'll let you know if it changes though.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 11:43:40 pm by Hitmage »
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 04:30:27 am »
I don't need space, but just check form peeps interested, what days do you have the hotel room?
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

izamor

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 01:21:00 am »
Found out today that I don't have a room. (Parent doesn't want a guy in same room as their daughter. :O)

I'm 18, and this will be my first ever con. I don't smoke or anything, and am pretty quiet. I'll be Dominic Sorel from Eureka 7, by the way. (White uniform.)

It's best to email me rather than PM, since I check that more often.