Author Topic: {Closed} 3 Cheap Spots Open! - FULL  (Read 4273 times)

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
{Closed} 3 Cheap Spots Open! - FULL
« on: August 15, 2011, 11:22:19 am »
So my friend reserved two hotel rooms at the Red Lion to fit all of us but then people kept dropping out. :/
We're desperate to get the rooms filled so we can all still go!
It will be $50 for all three nights (Day 0 check in, Day 3 check out)!
Please contact me for more details! ^^
We have BOTH genders in the room and a range of ages. We won't have partying or drinking because people need sleep and we don't know how old everyone is yet (since we need three more people. XP).
Please don't bring outsiders into the room without permission from the room leader (Sarah...the girl I'm posting for...).

These aren't my rooms so I can't say yes or no but I can pass on your interest to the girl who rented the rooms and give you back her response. I don't think she'll care who it is since that's what she said when I asked but I still don't want to step on anyone's toes. :)
Also! Can't guarantee beds...none of the people in the rooms already are iffy on touching/sharing but if you are...might not be the best thing for you to join us.
Floor people are also very welcome. XP

Spot 1 : Taken
Spot 2 : Taken
Spot 3 : Taken
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 06:48:48 pm by Gryffinclaw Princess »

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline Guardgirl86

• Cabbit
    • Myspace account
Re: 3 Cheap Spots Open!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 04:12:09 pm »
Hey there!  I'd love to take one of the spots and for $50 I'm okay with either the floor or sharing a bed!  I'm a 24 year old female.  I'm coming to the con with a few of my roomates, but they are planning on sleeping in the car.  I however need a hotel room for 1) somewhere warm to sleep and 2) a place to shower!  ;D My e-mail address is Guardgirl86@Care2.com.  Let me know if you still have space!

Offline Guardgirl86

• Cabbit
    • Myspace account
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 07:15:12 pm »
I just talked to my roomate too and he's also interested in one of the spots if it's still available!

Offline Sora_Dadlus

• Oni
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 12:00:37 am »
Hi there, I have posted on here looking for a room and you may be the people i'm looking for. I can give 50.00 no problum, plus i have a car i'll be trying to get a ride so i dont have to pay parking on it. Where are you guys from? I'm a 23 year old male and very clean. I'm also "touch feellie" i love to hug people and if i sleep with others it's no biggie. Its con after all. The only thing i have to say is i'm gay and hope that's not a problum. I'm a big flirt but if you ask me to stop i will. Let me know asap please i would appreciate it so much

Sora-Ty

If you need to talk to me in person i live in The dalles OR and will pm my phone number

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 03:12:18 pm »
SAVE ME A SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

*trips and dies*

save me a spot still~ XD
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 01:13:39 am »
Name: Jason Gould

I plan to use the room for just about the same reasons everyone else might: sleeping, stowing gear, and maintaining hygene. I'm pretty flexible with who I might share the room with. I don't smoke and don't plan on drinking in the room unless offered, which I imagine will be unlikely. I'll be bringing a sleeping bag so I won't mind taking the floor. My gear is able to be stored in a single corner of the room and I'm pretty neat and tidy around my area. It's possible that I may come back from the con at a late hour, and will be as super quiet as I can when and if I do.

I check the forums every day, so I can be reached by PM or e-mail at turbochargersilver@yahoo.com.
I live in Sherwood, but I have reliable transportation to the hotel.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 08:00:42 am »
oh-- forgot to add in my details

22- never smoke nor drink, i can sleep anywhere as long as it's dark, i dont mind sharing a bed (so long as the person doesnt hawg the bed) i sleep soundly- dont snore, im only in the room for sleeping purposes, storing my stuff, preparing for cosplay and i dont have any IRL cosplay friends yet to bring back to the room anyway. XD

i also prefer not to get in trouble nor get angry so easily so you wont see me arguing at all.
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline Hitmage

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 09:30:01 am »
Hey, I'm interested and can easily pay whatever and sleep anywhere. 23, male, clean, sane, and safe. Keep to myself mainly, I can throw down $50 or extra.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 10:29:59 am by Hitmage »
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

izamor

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2011, 01:39:40 am »
I'm a 18-year male, and this will be my first time at a con, or cosplaying. Found out today that I no longer have a room, so here I am! :D

Don't drink or anything, and don't mind sharing a bed or sleeping on the floor. Fairly shy / quiet. Need the room mostly for showers and whatnot.
Best way to reach me is my primary email: dragon.6369@yahoo.com

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2011, 11:22:48 am »
Thank you everyone for your interest. Sarah (the one in charge of the room) is looking through all of your applications now to see who she feels most comfortable with (since we are all strangers here. XP). As soon as she lets me know what's going on I will let you all know. ^^
If any of you feel the need to find another room before she tells me who she picks, we won't hold it against you.

Offline SasamiChan

• Cabbit
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2011, 11:40:41 am »
How long will it take for her to decide? It's getting awfully close and I would hate for anyone to be stranded!

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2011, 12:38:55 pm »
you know what they say~
actually i dont... oTL
but if all comes to worst-
take the train for those 3 days~~ XD

izamor

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2011, 01:45:53 pm »
Okay, thanks for the update. ^.^
Oh, how is parking around the hotels at cons? Packed?

Edit:
Driving up on day 0, and I'll be cosplaying Dominic Sorel on Saturday, by the way.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 02:02:47 pm by izamor »

Offline Ellasmom

• Oni
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2011, 07:11:28 am »
still have i spot open? if so, i'd like it.
i'm a non partying female who will bring baked goods to share.

Offline thesirensings

• Catgirl
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2011, 01:53:01 am »
EDIT: NEVAH MIIIIIND~
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 02:00:21 am by thesirensings »

Every breath you take and every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.

Offline jam112383

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2011, 07:31:26 am »
Got a room nevermind
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 06:52:36 pm by jam112383 »
Day Zero - Gothic Lolita
Day One - Maka (Soul Eater) With Scythe and soul eater group
Day Two - Konan with Naruto group
Day Three - To be decided
Day four - Slants groupie

Order of costumes subject to change.

Offline Hitmage

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2011, 01:59:10 pm »
Someone worked something out with me so I no longer newd a room, thanks!
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2011, 03:02:28 pm »
Thank you everyone for your interest. Sarah has taken on one person and waiting for replies from two others. If the two others don't reply or end up saying no she will be sending me word for who next to speak to on interest. :)

Offline toonafeesh

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2011, 03:35:16 pm »
Are you taking people under 18? I'm interested, and my friend who is also under 18 might be as well. I'm having trouble finding somewhere that my grandma wouldn't freak out at us staying. So if there are still spots available, and you are offering to under 18, I would gladly take a spot.

EDIT:
I'm going to be 16, and I can handle food,etc by myself (obviously). I don't mind sleeping on the floor, I'll just pack a sleeping bag. Let me know as soon as you can because my parents are going out of town that weekend, and I'll need to know if I'm staying at a hotel, or with a friend. Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 06:11:40 pm by toonafeesh »