Author Topic: Searching for a few people  (Read 2983 times)

u754

Searching for a few people
« on: September 05, 2005, 08:29:13 pm »
I met quite a few awesome people this year, and I'd love to get in contact with the lot of you.

Jess, the Alucard/Walter cosplayer- You'd remember me as the Domo-kun girl. My apologies on not managing to find you Monday, you just bloody well dissapeared. It was bloody awesome getting to meet you, and I'd love to talk to you some more.

Puss In Boots- You'll be getting an e-mail from me later, believe me, but I just wanted to say "bwahahah! I win!" I'm also quite flattered you thought I was that nice. *blush*

The girl (I'm so sorry that I didn't catch your name) who was trying to cosplay as Red- 'S the Alucard who showed you around. I'm kinda curious about how things ended up going.

Kylite- It's the Alucard/Walter who got the dual Walter photo with you and was so flattered that you liked her costume. You'll have to pardon me but, *HUG* Thank you!

Tom- Unholy frelling, your sailor scout outfit killed me, and you were just awesome this con in general. You were bloody excelent to talk you (and yes, I am the girl who was lamenting her lack of camera in the elevator).

The girl (again, I'm so bad with names) who I kept running into on the 8th floor- I'd be the girl with the Pocky who was more than happy to obey your "hug me" sign. You were bloody awesome to talk to, m'dear.

The Negima cosplayer- I didn't realize who were until it was too late, but I jusy wanted to give you a *GLOMP* for the sheer awesomeness.

The poor guy stuck in front of the short girl in the white shirt in the congo line- I'm so sorry about putting that much pressure on your shoulders, but thank you so much for being that nice about it. You rocked (and had bloody comfy shoulders, I might add).

And to anyone who talked to/photographed/liked the Alucard/Walter crossplayer with the blonde tips? <3! I was nervous being in costume the first day, but having all of you encourage me like that was... wow. Thank you all so, so much.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Re: Searching for a few people
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 01:43:07 pm »
Quote from: "motd134"
The Negima cosplayer- I didn't realize who were until it was too late, but I jusy wanted to give you a *GLOMP* for the sheer awesomeness.

I'm guessing you're refering to me?  ^^ (Cosplayed as Lupin)
Feel free to send me a PM.

u754

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 02:29:54 pm »
You! Yes, that was you I was thinking of. I'd thought it was Lupin, but then I saw your name tag and your costume looked kinda like it could be from Negima and that's about the time my brain fizzled out. ^ ^;
Danke, will do.

Offline Celiywn

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2005, 11:58:10 am »
Hey I am that girl!  woot!  Yeah um about going as Red X (Red 13 just red X sounds fun ^_^)  I didn't do it, instead, I bleached my tail, but went as my plan A Characteran origanal, that still didn't work out, I really wish I didn't ruin my tail I should of gone as youko for all three days, despite the pain oh fearing ripped pants.... meh  anyway things turned out fine, thank you so much for your help.  
That which lives, must once die in return.

Offline yuki-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2005, 07:05:25 am »
Congo line? ^_^ I jumped into that when it went past the lobby. I was too tall for the girl behind me, so she just held onto the straps on the back of my skirt. I was wearing platforms and they made me like almost 6'7 or so.

u754

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2005, 06:49:07 pm »
@Celiywn
Yay! *pounce* Er, *coughs*... Aww. It's good to hear you had other options though. *nods* I know that feeling. If you can, hook the belt loops so that they're on either side of your back-center pants belt loop and get a strong belt. It's worked for me, at any rate... Heh, no problem, m'dear. I'm glad to be of service. *bows*

@yuki-chan
The Pocky/Hug me line, or is this one I managed to miss? *grins* There were a lot of them this year... Heee, smart girl. 6'7"? Eeee, lucky! I wish I had platforms like that, I could drive a friend of mine up a wall... Kihehehe...

Offline yuki-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2005, 06:24:59 am »
@ motd134

Well, I'm normally 6'2. Oh, and I'm not a girl, at least by gender.