Author Topic: Anyone want to join my group for the hotel? (CLOSED)  (Read 1758 times)

Offline OokamiYami

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
Anyone want to join my group for the hotel? (CLOSED)
« on: August 10, 2011, 11:50:14 pm »
I have one more room for one person. My group is trying to split the pay for four person each for two nights. One person pays $24 per night, so two nights will be $48. Anyone want to join my group? It's going to be at the Comfort Inn; there will be free breakfast. :)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 09:50:36 pm by OokamiYami »

Offline Mageleif

• Cabbit
Re: Anyone want to join my group for the hotel?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 04:23:51 pm »
I originally posted in this thread, but I never got a response back so I assume something happened on the thread hoster's end. Therefore, I doubt I will be rooming at his group's hotel room.

I might be interested in sharing a room with you, depending on how far away the Comfort Inn hotel is from the convention (as it is not one of the two hotels the convention is taking place at). Though I am alright with taking public transportation since I will be riding a total of over five hours on buses coming down from Redmond. XD

Offline Hitmage

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 08:13:21 pm »
Hey, I'm looking for a room and I could handle that easily, if there's still room I'm interested.
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 09:04:25 am »
where is that?? is it near the con??
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline Tranny

• Catgirl
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 09:55:24 am »
I'm also staying at the comfort inn. and to those of you who asked where it is. Its about a 15 minute walk away from the con.