Author Topic: Kilts  (Read 1583 times)

Offline Zensuke

• Chibi
Kilts
« on: August 05, 2011, 12:25:12 am »
So I'm of Scottish heritage and happen to own a kilt. I was trying to think of some anime character that wears a kilt so I could use it for cosplay but I can't think of any. Anyone know of some one?

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Re: Kilts
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 02:58:52 am »
I can't think of anyone off the top of my head but don't let that stop you from taking a regular cosplay and dressing it up with a kilt!

Edited: Ok upon further research I did find a section of manga where the Ouran Host Club dressed in kilts. Chapter 50 or you can just google Ouran host club in kilts. Hope that helps a bit.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 03:07:00 am by Lin »
Secrety secrets!

Offline Zensuke

• Chibi
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 08:46:49 am »
Hehe I do have a SeeD uniform I could pair with a klit. just gotta come up with suitable FF8 style claymore... The more I type this the better this idea sounds.

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 08:54:35 am »
Hehe I do have a SeeD uniform I could pair with a klit. just gotta come up with suitable FF8 style claymore... The more I type this the better this idea sounds.

Just got to say...nice cross punisher.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 08:55:00 am by Drauska »

Offline Zensuke

• Chibi
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 09:12:34 am »

Thanks, I quite like it. It's in really bad shape now though after 3 cons. I think I'm going to rebuild it from scratch here in the near future rather than patch it up more.

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 09:46:05 am »

Thanks, I quite like it. It's in really bad shape now though after 3 cons. I think I'm going to rebuild it from scratch here in the near future rather than patch it up more.

Mine is still in the sanding phase...Hope I get it done in time.