Author Topic: Valve Kumoricon 2011 photo shoot/meetup (Update)  (Read 2735 times)

Offline DevinShadowV

• Sailor Scout
    • Professional accout
Valve Kumoricon 2011 photo shoot/meetup (Update)
« on: August 01, 2011, 11:30:43 am »
Hey I had a cool idea since Valve games are really popular and Kumoricon 2011 is coming next month so why don't we have a photo shoot and also have a meetup so we can have like a get together in-person since most of us are through steam so here are the rules.

Rules:
1. Has to be all Valve game characters only that includes any form (example a human GLaDOS and so on).
2. OC characters that are related to the Valve games are allowed.
3. Make sure you have food or at least some sort of drink that you have.
4. Have fun.

That's the rules but where and when at Kumoricon 2011 to have the photo shoot don't know so please post your ideas here and whatever the best time will be picked.

Area: Unknown at Kumoricon
Time: possibly 12pm-???

if there is no response in a couple of weeks I will cancel this but I will still be at the con...
-Shadow out
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 12:42:36 pm by DevinShadowV »

Offline Tobias

• Chibi
Re: Valve Kumoricon 2011 photo shoot/meetup (Update)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 07:38:43 pm »
I know the tf2 thread has been talking about it, but nothing in stone has been said.  Maybe the first day? Or perhaps the last would be better, idk.  Or if we want, we could do a meetup before con to see how many people are going to be there.
Done:
Garterbelt (Panty & Stocking)
Fem!Demoman (TF2)

2013:
Attack on titan uniform

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 08:24:52 pm »
my brother wants to make a special valve costume, if he gets it done then he would love to
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline DevinShadowV

• Sailor Scout
    • Professional accout
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 12:40:42 pm »
I know the tf2 thread has been talking about it, but nothing in stone has been said.  Maybe the first day? Or perhaps the last would be better, idk.  Or if we want, we could do a meetup before con to see how many people are going to be there.

oh that would be awesome maybe if possible could we put them together?

Offline DevinShadowV

• Sailor Scout
    • Professional accout
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 12:41:41 pm »
my brother wants to make a special valve costume, if he gets it done then he would love to

That would be awesome but if there is not that much support then if you recently read that I will cancel the meetup...But will see.

Offline Tobias

• Chibi
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 07:47:56 pm »
There is going to be a meet up, I'm sure of it.  But whether it is the photo-shoot at con, or a get together for the people doing valve cosplays is the thing up for debate.
Done:
Garterbelt (Panty & Stocking)
Fem!Demoman (TF2)

2013:
Attack on titan uniform