Author Topic: Iruka has a new Home! Meetup, house warming?  (Read 3300 times)

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
Iruka has a new Home! Meetup, house warming?
« on: July 30, 2011, 09:58:46 am »
So yes, I recently got into a new place. Right near Washington Square Mall. I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a Pot-luck, House warming party? I have to schedule work for Next week, on Sunday. Or we can plan it a little more in depth, if you all like. I would like anyone and everyone to come and have some fun. I would prefer that anyone under the age of 18, has a parent or guardian with them. Mostly because I do live in a household with adults. So would anyone be interested in this? I'll post more details, if I get enough interests.
2015 Cosplay Lineup
Female Martial Arts Turk - Nova Kurosaki - FFVII: Before Crisis/Crisis Core
Kaname Kururugi - Inuyasha: Juso no Kamen(Hakama and Normal)
Chika Kururugi - Naruto OC (Formal, and Normal)

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
Re: Iruka has a new Home! Meetup, house warming?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 11:19:05 am »
Haven't heard from you in an eon. And Washington Square isn't too far away, so I'm down for partying of the epic variety.

I'd say rally at the Cheesecake Factory (big yellow building) then migrate from there, though I'm not sure if anyone has the coin and paper to buy anything. I know I don't.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 11:31:30 am »
The event would be a Potluck, you bring food with you for the event. Meaning it'll make it cheaper on people in the long run. I may be planning a 21 and older after party, to the main event, as a way to kick back and chill. Get to know people a little more. I will only be able to have female guests for the night, if I have any guests for the night at all. Also not that many people, to be honest. No minors are allowed at any overnight events. I really dislike the thought of someone's mother being raging pissed at me.

So yeah, guys! If anyone wants to come over and chill, we can plan this. I have to work it around my work schedule, among other things. And then we can figure things out. I'm definitely up for people coming to hang out, if someone has a stereo, or MP3 hookup they want to bring, or if someone happens to have speakers they wanna bring to hook up to my laptop, for music.
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 05:58:13 pm »
^ I have no idea who you are, but depending on when the get together is, I'd like to come (and possibly Chan), especially for the adult-level one.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 06:41:23 pm »
I've been known as a lot of names over the ages. Chan knows me as Meagen. Not so sure how things are between us anymore, I haven't really spoken to her since Sakuracon 08. So yeah, rather long time. Inu will be at the event, whatever day it is. Just mention that to Chan. What works for your schedules? Because my work schedule is VERY flexible.
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline kimll

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 09:57:04 pm »
sounds cool, it would be nice to meet ppl just a lil more than a week before the con. I wore the black ninja costume the past two years, do u recognize me? haha

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2011, 06:38:54 am »
I know several Ninja wearers. TO be honest. Perhaps I know you, perhaps I don't. Will let you know what time is like, because there are three dates that hopefully have to masked up, for three people to come.
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2011, 06:54:40 am »
Oh, hi Meagan!

I'll let her know and get back to you.

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2011, 12:52:57 pm »
Hello, Umm if you guys want you can just make a trek over whenever you have free time. I have today, and tomorrow off. As well as Sunday during the day. Saturday is filled up with a photoshoot, and I think I'm going to call off on working Saturday night. I was in the hospital last night.
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2011, 10:36:22 pm »
I have nothing to do tomorrow, so I may drop by the mall around 2 and call from there.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2011, 11:26:56 am »
I'm going out to lunch today, with a friend. So I wouldn't be able to meet up. Sorry.
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2011, 12:28:14 pm »
I've been known as a lot of names over the ages. Chan knows me as Meagen. Not so sure how things are between us anymore, I haven't really spoken to her since Sakuracon 08. So yeah, rather long time. Inu will be at the event, whatever day it is. Just mention that to Chan. What works for your schedules? Because my work schedule is VERY flexible.

--As Chan:

Sadly, I personally will not make it as I work all weekend (friday thru monday) and still have some issues about what you and Rokin did to me for almost a year in a half. If Wash would like to make it, then it's fine.

But then again, Megan, I'm sure you'd be just as sour if people where trying to get you banned from Conventions as well. So no real hard feelings, I would just rather not test my nerves quite yet.

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2011, 01:11:47 pm »
I did nothing with Rokin, I despise that man. He was overzealous and absolutely a horror to work with when he wouldn't get his way. The only person that I've tried to get banned from any conventions, IS Rokin. But that was because he deserved it. That's the honest truth on that. If you wish to speak further, I am more then happy to send my number along. I have never attempted to get you banned from anything. Rokin's little Renegade Turks thing was a pet project, because I needed a cosplay group to hang out with. It turned out to be a horrible idea, and Rokin became a horror to be around.
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2011, 03:19:09 pm »
I did nothing with Rokin, I despise that man. He was overzealous and absolutely a horror to work with when he wouldn't get his way. The only person that I've tried to get banned from any conventions, IS Rokin. But that was because he deserved it. That's the honest truth on that. If you wish to speak further, I am more then happy to send my number along. I have never attempted to get you banned from anything. Rokin's little Renegade Turks thing was a pet project, because I needed a cosplay group to hang out with. It turned out to be a horrible idea, and Rokin became a horror to be around.

R.T. was something I started as a shoot off of Turks Coffee. I had invited Rokkin to join since he showed an intrest in it. So to claim it as just souly his is a bit inacurate. I could bring up all the myspaces threats and messages, but that's just too much drama for me. You may do whatever you want to do, and I'll do what I want. Congrats on your new place, regardless, and Wash might still go if he can get the bus fare.
Part of DoNotWant and RPOD

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2011, 05:26:01 pm »
Rokkin told me, and told EVERYONE, that the Renegade Turks was solely his. If the threats in question are anything older then 2010, then they really aren't valid, especially considering the massive changes that have been present in my life. As well as the sole lack of any communication between me and anyone else in Renegade Turks, other then Rokkin.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 05:41:10 pm by IrukaSensei »
2015 Cosplay Lineup