Author Topic: Dubious Medusa, the dubious Company / Modest Medusa webcomic panel!  (Read 4080 times)

Offline jake

• Oni
    • Modest Medusa
Hi. My name is Jake Richmond.

I'm the creator of the popular webcomic Modest Medusa (www.modestmedusa.com/).

This year at Kumoricon I'll be sharing a panel with Ben Hsu (who only gets a tiny picture),

the writer of the also popular and sexy webcomic Dubious Company (www.dubiouscompany.com/).

Ben and I are both locals, and we're really looking forward to talking about our comics, telling you how we got started and why we decided to make anime and manga style webcomics. We're also full of useful advice for those of you who want to start a webcomic, so feel free to come by and ask questions!  We'll also have lots of poop jokes, some free stuff to hand out and maybe a prize for anyone who shows up dressed as a character from Dubious Company or Modest Medusa.

The panel (it's called Dubious Medusa) is from 5:30 to 6:30 on Sunday evening. Yes, I know that's when you're getting ready to go home. But Monday is Labor Day, so it's not like you have to go to school or anything, right? Stick around and listen to two guys tell you why their comics are so awesome, adorable, badass and cute (Mine is adorable and cute, and occasionally badass. Ben's is awesome and badass, and sometimes cute).

We'll see you there!

Jake
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 04:31:43 am by jake »

Offline jake

• Oni
    • Modest Medusa
Re: Dubious Medusa, the dubious Company / Modest Medusa webcomic panel!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 07:41:27 pm »
Also, we'll be giving away chocodiels.

Offline jake

• Oni
    • Modest Medusa
Re: Dubious Medusa, the dubious Company / Modest Medusa webcomic panel!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 04:56:02 pm »
Thanks for coming to the panel! Ben and I had a great time meeting all of you. We'll be back next year for sure!

Jake