Convention Events and Programming > Cosplay

Photographer Thread

<< < (2/13) > >>

Gryffinclaw Princess:
You have been added to the first post. ^^
If at any time you want to change any listed information, edit your first post and shoot me a message. I will edit my copy of the information accordingly.
If you want to add more description to your first post you may since it is linked with your basic information. So you may go into as much detail as you wish!

nikkiolie:
I will be there taking pictures but I am not planing on doing any photo shoots. People could find someone better than me to take their pictures :P Here is some examples of my work http://nikkioliephotography.deviantart.com/

I will most likely post the pictures on my facebook (or if nothing changes there then google+) I may post the best pictures on my DA

Gryffinclaw Princess:
Even though you aren't planning on doing any shoots, you are still offering your services if people want you, yes?

nikkiolie:
Yes. If I see a good cosplay I will probably pull them aside for a mini shoot. And I will take lots of pictures. Or at least I hope to :P

Gryffinclaw Princess:
Alright, I added your information up there. If anything is incorrect don't be afraid to shoot me a message or post again. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version