Author Topic: Sly 4 Thieves in time  (Read 3262 times)

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
Sly 4 Thieves in time
« on: June 28, 2011, 11:44:52 pm »
I just found out that there's going to be a fourth game coming out in the Sly Cooper series!
For me, this is extremely exciting considering i've been playing Sly Cooper sense it came out as a demo in the Playstation magazine in...I think 2001 or 2002, as well as buying all the games the day they came out and playing them all countless times over. Yeah, it's definitely my favorite game series by far.
Anyone else know of Sly Cooper and are stoked to see what happens in the fourth game?

Here's the trailer and some gameplay from E3 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1bb_JRkAOk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbLIsSF9gNU

Offline Shout

• Sailor Scout
Re: Sly 4 Thieves in time
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 03:55:04 am »
I am so glad you pointed this out. I had no idea they announced this! I love Sly Cooper, and I had been secretly hoping they'd make this game. It looks fantastic based on the trailers. Provided I have the money, this is so going in my collection.

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 03:58:49 am »
Awesome! I'm actually going to start saving up right after Kumoricon in order to buy a PS3 next year, just to buy this game.

Offline Shout

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 04:05:16 am »
Hahaha, I'll probably just buy it before Spring or Summer Break (Whenever it actually comes out.) and take it to my stepdads and play it on his PS3. I'm such a mooching son. :P But hey, he said it himself. "While you're in college, take advantage of all the free things you can."

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 06:30:41 am »
Lol yeah. If it came out on XBox 360, i'd probably just play it on my dad's Xbox 360. Though, i'm not a huge fan of the XBox so i probably wouldn't play it at all if it came out on that xD

Oh, by the way, i also found out that Sucker punch isn't making the fourth Sly Cooper game. I'm really hope that Sanzaru Games keeps the same charm that the other three games had (which sadly isn't the case with a lot of games. I've been a huge fan of the Petz computer game series sense i was little, so when i saw what Ubisoft was doing to these games when PFMagic gave the rights to them, i was pissed. They seriously shouldn't have even been calling it "Petz". It was a completely different game.)