Author Topic: Hetalia/Mixed Cosplay Potluck in EUGENE OR  (Read 2170 times)

Offline xsatashi

• Oni
Hetalia/Mixed Cosplay Potluck in EUGENE OR
« on: June 28, 2011, 07:17:28 pm »
THIS EVENT TAKES PLACE TOMORROW AT 12 - TILL - 3. PLEASE READ DETAILS BELOW

Please bring your own cosplay. No cosplays will be provided.
Please find your own ride. No rides are provided.
Feel free to come and stay as long as you'd like. We welcome you.
Please bring a nametag if you have one. If not we'll make one.
PLEASE READ THE NOTE BELOW <3

Hello all!

The North Eugene High School Anime Club  (Okay, one or two of their members) presents the first annual Hetalia World Conference Potluck this upcoming week! Join us as we celebrate the world through amazing cosplays, amazing food, fun games (Or, well, so we hope) and awesome music.

OH! And you don't have to cosplay as Hetalia. We're just aiming for as many cosplayers from the series as possible -- if you don't cosplay it, then just wear any good ol' cosplay

The original plan goes as follows:
- Please tell us what cosplay you will do. [We really don't care if it's Hetalia, we're aiming to get as many as possible, though.]

Why? Becuase this potluck isn't just canon characters. We're really aiming for people to either celebrate their heritage or just do a random country. For example, Turkmenistan, or Scottland. That, and we think it's kinda ridiculous to have fifteen canadas and no italy. And, we're simply curious. ;3

- Please bring music from your country.

Why? Because we need music. And it's not a potluck with out music. Please bring on either a CD we can rip off of or an Mp3 with cord, so we can load it onto a computer to play.

- Please bring AT LEAST one dish.

Why? : It's a potluck. Duuuuh. We also encourage food from your country!

--

All in all, we hope to see you there! Please be mindful that we may have to move locations due to the fact that we didn't rent out a place to do this at the park. Please also note that this event will take the same time lot as the Free Lunch Program and Daycare; we must be KID APPROPRIATE MOST OF THE TIME.

Be sure to invite your friends! RSVP below, please!

PS: Belarus ♥ Will you help me torture Russia?

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
Re: Hetalia/Mixed Cosplay Potluck in EUGENE OR
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 11:12:28 am »
I will drop in to see how it turned out.  I'll bring some music and Hetalia videos.  I'll also bring a camera.

I will represent MITHRIL from FMP.  All countries shall bow to our power, or Tess will send an ICBM down your chimney!  Play nice.  ;D
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!