Author Topic: ChibiO's summer cleaning !New Wigs and Cosplays Added!  (Read 28476 times)

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
ChibiO's summer cleaning !New Wigs and Cosplays Added!
« on: June 11, 2011, 04:39:04 pm »
Well everyone else is doing it and really....I have alot of cosplays I never wear that could go to a good home.The money would help get my gf an amazing anniversary gift as well n.n
Only available to ship to US Shipping usually is an extra $5-$10 but i'll make sure to give you a final total

PayPal preferred.

I'm also going to be going to a few meetups if its easier to meet there.

Also willing to trade~

Intrested in Blonde wigs, Brown wigs, Kuroshitsuji, Sailor Moon, Hellsing, phone charms, tales of abyss, Soul Eater,

Feel Free to Haggle~ I'd love this stuff to go to a good home.

More To Come Soon

New things are shown in Green text~
Everything comes from a smoke-free home and is pre-washed before sent out, I do however have too cats i've worn cosplays/wigs around.
If your intrested in anything pm me or say something below~
All the links lead to my DA where pictures are -lazy-

Meetups i'll be at
JingleFreeTacos picnic
June Hetalia meetup
Kumoricon (day 0 - 3)
JingleFreeTacos Winter Meetup

Cosplays

Black*Star Cosplay $75 - Never worn really, Just tried it on once or twice, Its much too big for me so I'd say its about a size L. Comes with Shirt pants gloves belt scarf...sash thing...and wig.

Unfinished Crona cosplay - 25 - Bought this and thought I knew how I was gonna fix it up but really never did, Everything is finished on it minus the front (I took a zipper out of it) I still have the zipper and buttons it needs to be finished but I really doupt I ever will do it, Fits a size M-L. If you want it you can have my Ragnarok plush I made as well no extra charge.

Shuyin - $45 - Never found myself a good Shuyin, maybe someone else could be better? made for a 36 inch waist and it was a bit tight. comes with Shirt shorts and belt thing, can come with gloves but there very...err....lame...xD
http://chibi-orochimaru.deviantart.com/gallery/12065455?offset=24#/d2kmjh9

Final Fantasy Xiii Snow - $80 - I Freaking love the jacket to this cosplay but otherwise I never wear it, Comes with Pants Waist Scarf Shirt and Jacket, Will Include the wig and Bandanna for an extra $10

KH II Sora -$60- I bought this and never wore it all that much, its beautiful and everything but the undershirt is made of pleather. Comes with shirt jacket pants gloves and Shoe covers (both shoe covers have a wear-mark on them but nothing that can't be fixed up) Besides that cosplay is in great condition. Will throw in the necklace for an extra $5 and the wig for an extra $15.

School Uniform Jupiter - $15- Comes with both skirt and shirt, one of my first cosplays I actually made so its not perfect. The brown on the shirt is fabric painted and flexible. Thers a few marks where the brown paint got on the white.

Latvia - $25 -ON HOLD- Made this myself and just fond I don't make too good of a Latvia. Comes with Shirt and Pants.

Zell- $25 - The jacket was made by me, The pants I just found at a goodwill. Comes with Shirt Jacket and Pants. Can come with wig for an extra $15

Yondime Hokage coat - $15 Bought this a very long  while ago and only worn to two photoshoots.
http://chibi-orochimaru.deviantart.com/gallery/12065507#/d1pt0cx

Orochimaru - $35 $15- I poured my heart and soul into this costume but my back can't support the obi anymore. Its not in the best condition and the obi can use some work. The whole cosplay was well over 70 hours of work and comes with the black undershirt baggy tan shirt and obi and earrings. Can come with the shoes if you wish but there falling apart and I still have a a whole container of white makeup that I don't think was touched but its perfect for his skin.
http://chibi-orochimaru.deviantart.com/art/Thorns-182609264

Akatsuki Cloak - $40 - -  nuff said, i'm 5'2 and it fit pretty well. (if you want the scythe in the picture its free but only available by meetup or pickup sense its so big
http://chibi-orochimaru.deviantart.com/gallery/12065507#/d1oacif

Org XIII coat - $20 Not the best coat out there, It was made for someone much bigger then me and was very baggy.
http://chibi-orochimaru.deviantart.com/gallery/24322064#/d2iidmf (its the one axel is wearing)

Sealand - $ 35 -On HOLD- Altered this cosplay from somthing else, The tie is a bit crooked but its hidden when worn, Comes with hat, tie, shirt and shorts. http://chibi-orochimaru.deviantart.com/art/On-my-way-back-home-184747634

Link - $40 - Just don't make a good link, so maybe someone else can make use of this? Comes with Tunic hat Belt and leggings. http://chibi-orochimaru.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d3bneeh

Chibitalia-ish cosplay - $15 - Not the best cosplay ever, It was just a modified dress. The collar was sewn less then perfect when I first got this dress and I never took the time to really fix it up. Comes with just the dress.
http://chibi-orochimaru.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d3cpqn8

wigs

Pale blonde wig - $10 - was used for norway, it needs some love and can come with the curl if you want,its a bit damaged from a friend trying to re-style it T.T. Wig a bit shorter now then in the picture but still is workable for somthing else i'm sure.
http://chibi-orochimaru.deviantart.com/art/Not-Amused-204703788

Shoulder length Dredlock wig - $10 - a decent enough wig, I don't even remember where or why I got it.I don't think its the best wig, and it dosn't have wig clips, it just streches to fit your head.

Orange Scruffy wig - $25-ON HOLD - Bought this off cosplay.com, After being told it was blonde. Its very much orange but in great shape. I never wore it. (Also I think it would be great for Ichigo from Bleach)

Latvia wig - $15 - Styled by me, Its more of a bright golden/dirty blonde rather then a super light brown.

Sora Wig - $20 - this was suppose to be a pre-styled wig but it was shipped to me completly flat and un-styled, so this was all styled by me. few holes can be seen in the back but they are hidden once worn.

Zell Wig - $15 - Styled this myself, its a very pale blonde, the back could use to be styled up just a bit more.  

Sholder length gold wig - $15 - ON HOLD - Experimented using it for Poland but never did, it was hot water straightened by me and its very soft.
http://chibi-orochimaru.deviantart.com/gallery/24322060?offset=24#/d34fe4b

Crona wig - $30 - once again bought this and never wore it, its a nice color but it dosn't look good on my skin color. Other[/u]

Red Chinese dress $10 - http://chibi-orochimaru.deviantart.com/gallery/24322060?offset=24#/d2r6h5a

Purple kimonoish thing.... - $10 -long sleeves drag the floor if your short xD The Bow and Obi in the picture is NOT included.
[/color]http://chibi-orochimaru.deviantart.com/gallery/12065464#/d22iyev

Blue kimonoish thing - $10 - same as the purple one but lined with green biast tape and yellow thread, sleeves are also very long.

Green Fairy - $10 - got this from a friend a long time ago and never used it for anything, it could use a bit of love and a new zipper.

Blue Dress - $25 - found this in my closet. It comes with two chokers and the dress.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2038284150660&set=t.1050941436&type=1&theater

Mulan Dress - $10 - Got this from a yardsale I think. Its a costume so not the best fabric used, a bit frayed on the sleeves and train.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 11:55:54 am by Chibiorochimaru »
La vie est le plus beau spectacle sur terre~

Offline Blender

• Chibi
Re: ChibiO's summer cleaning
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 05:12:49 pm »
Oh my gosh! I would love the Hidan scythe, are you going to Kumo?
I'm also interested in the purple kimono thing. You're so short though! I wouldn't be able to fit into any of your cosplays! i^i

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 05:16:22 pm »
Coarse i'm going to kumori xD and how tall are you? Normally everything is pretty long on me so ya never know~

Offline Blender

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 05:17:45 pm »
I'm 5'5"...and still growing.

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 05:18:18 pm »
You tall people -shakes fist- xD

Offline Blender

• Chibi
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2011, 05:22:38 pm »
It's not fair! Everyone that sells good cosplay on here is small! Oh, how well does the Akatsuki cloak fit you? I've been in the market for a new one.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2011, 07:51:13 pm »
I would like the Gakupo wig but i need to see how much i get payed ^^;; ill get back to you once i know
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 07:53:28 pm by Titus_Love_Doll »

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2011, 08:03:55 pm »
do you have a picture of the white wig?

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2011, 10:54:45 pm »
HEY HEY! i'm buying your GAKUPO WIG! DX now! DX i haz money!

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2011, 10:58:07 pm »
I'm interested in the white wig and the dredlock wig, if you could get pictures please ^^
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2011, 11:03:42 pm »
Blender - It fits loose and comes just below my ankles, the sleeves are a bit long too.

Tanuki19 and Nekovamp - i'll post up some pictures of them tomorrow sometime. the only one i have of the white one is from far away.

luvan1me - Titus_Love_Doll asked for it first so really its up to her if she wants it held or not .n.; -trying to be all fair and stuff-

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2011, 11:05:09 pm »
damn it! DX ugggghghhhhhzzzzz and i need this T^T tanuki! PLEASE! give it to me! ;A;

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2011, 11:24:19 pm »
Doe, it was Titus...

Chibi, thanks ^^
Also, do you know exactly what size the Org coat would be?
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2011, 11:28:43 pm »
^^ if doe has the money its fine she can habs it. she ll just have to let me borrow for a photo shoot I m doing with an OC ^^ then ill get my own when i get my cosplay for him later ^^

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2011, 11:36:06 pm »
Doe, it was Titus...

Chibi, thanks ^^
Also, do you know exactly what size the Org coat would be?

40 inch bust

37 inch hip

40 inch waist

was what I gave them but it fits someone much bigger and its a big err....short for an org coat.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2011, 11:41:14 pm »
Chibi let doe have it I wont have money for awhile ^^

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 11:42:04 pm »
allright n.n

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2011, 12:30:23 am »
True...You're 5'2" and it looked pretty short on you...Being 5'7" it's gonna be like a mini on me XD
So maybe not.

And I see you got pics. I think I want the dred wig.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 12:33:09 am by nekovamp13 »
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2011, 01:46:29 am »
@titus: lawl i thought it read tanuki XD oopz. thankiez <333 (and you can borrow it or w/e i only need it for the summer, and after that i will ask my sister if she wants this wig or another one (cuz she wants to cosplay kanda but with the purple hair and this works for it) so it's up to her, if she doesn't like it, you can have it ^_^

@chibi: i have money for it, but i need saki to give me the rest of the money so i'm not in the $0 in my bank, but i can give the money to you this month. if you really need the money, then i shall see what i can sell >3> i got a few games i don't want, and a few harry potter books i won't need anymore XD

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2011, 08:54:11 am »
nekovamp13  - Okay, Oh! >< I should have posted this yesterday but I forgot, The dred wig has no clips its just one of those wigs that streches I guess.

Luvan- Its okay, I don't mind waiting~

Offline Blender

• Chibi
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2011, 09:12:23 am »
Oh-kay, so I'll be getting the Akatsuki cloak an the purple kimono thing. And that would be $60, right? And then you'll be giving me the Hidan scythe a Kumo, but I might not be able to go to Kumo so, if that be the case, how about I arrange one of my friends to pick it up?

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2011, 10:35:55 am »
I'm still debating about the white wig. i would be using it for a GLaDOS cosplay that my friend wants me to make. :/

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2011, 09:18:22 pm »
Hmmmm...Probably not the best then...Since I wanted to see about using it for Izumi, but that wig probably wont be able to be pulled up into a ponytail very well...
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2011, 09:58:22 pm »
Oh-kay, so I'll be getting the Akatsuki cloak an the purple kimono thing. And that would be $60, right? And then you'll be giving me the Hidan scythe a Kumo, but I might not be able to go to Kumo so, if that be the case, how about I arrange one of my friends to pick it up?
Either or, i'll save it for you just let me know how you want to get it, just so you know though that scythe is like....five and a half feet tall and dosnt collapse. (though surprisingly light)

Hmmmm...Probably not the best then...Since I wanted to see about using it for Izumi, but that wig probably wont be able to be pulled up into a ponytail very well...

I can pull it up into a pony tail and take some shots if you want to see how it would look.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2011, 01:39:20 am »
@chibi: okay, well i will have the money soon, just let me know if you are going to any meetups (other than this weekends') :)

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2011, 10:57:28 am »
That would be wonderful ^^ Thanks.
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline FullmetalApollo

• Chibi
    • Deviantart
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2011, 03:07:15 pm »
i'd like your red wig please. Can I got a pic of it?

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2011, 04:27:42 pm »
The once was axel wig?

Offline FullmetalApollo

• Chibi
    • Deviantart
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2011, 04:30:49 pm »
The once was axel wig?
Yeah

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2011, 06:26:16 pm »
yeah, i don't think the white wig will work for GLaDOS. that and i'm not going to make that cosplay for awhile. thanks anyways!

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2011, 11:11:17 am »
few new pictures up n.n; couldn't get them to re-size well like the others though.

Offline FullmetalApollo

• Chibi
    • Deviantart
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2011, 01:35:16 pm »
Thanks for the pix of the wig. I think it looks good. =^_^=

As for trading do you want a plush doll?  :-\  XD My dolls usually cost around $10 and unless it's really detailed it would be a little higher but not much.(BTW they are hand made/painted. Look at link below in my signature if you're intersted)

I can't make it to those meet-ups, not do I have a paypal...  :'( Do you live close to the Vancouver/Portland area or is Kumori-con okay?(inorder to do the transaction)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 01:44:26 pm by FullmetalApollo »

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2011, 02:21:12 pm »
Kumoricon sounds great, as does a trade n.n!

Offline FullmetalApollo

• Chibi
    • Deviantart
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2011, 02:44:24 pm »
Kumoricon sounds great, as does a trade n.n!
COOL!!! So what plush doll do you want? You can check out my thread and see what ones i'm working on or you can just tell me who you want. =^_^=

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2011, 02:55:20 pm »
I'm thinking a Russia mochi (to carry around as Latvia at con) if you want I can go post it in the other forum if thats easier o.o;

Offline FullmetalApollo

• Chibi
    • Deviantart
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2011, 03:27:39 pm »
Nah It's okay. Thanks!!!

So how much is it then? Mochi!Russia would be like....$8.

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2011, 09:28:44 pm »
Thats fine if you just want to trade n.n~ I would like to see this wig get used again for something~

Offline FullmetalApollo

• Chibi
    • Deviantart
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2011, 10:17:24 am »
Alright

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2011, 11:02:48 am »
We will just have to plan for which day to find each other (On a Side note >>; Were you the pirate England I chased as France last year at the hetalia photoshoot)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2011, 01:33:35 pm »
hey chibi my sister want the white and the Sholder length gold wig is that okay she should be getting payed soon ? if your okay with that

Offline FullmetalApollo

• Chibi
    • Deviantart
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2011, 10:05:04 pm »
We will just have to plan for which day to find each other (On a Side note >>; Were you the pirate England I chased as France last year at the hetalia photoshoot)
OMG!!! THAT WAS YOU!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49HXOn3P15I&feature=related <----This....is you chasing me?! XD Oh god!!! It would have been better if my tights weren't falling down. XD

I can't belive my Chibi America would do that! XD

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2011, 10:05:30 am »
hey chibi my sister want the white and the Sholder length gold wig is that okay she should be getting payed soon ? if your okay with that

Yeah thats all good. I have to wait on the gold wig though sense one of my friends saw it wants it ><; but the white one if you want it.

OMG!!! THAT WAS YOU!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49HXOn3P15I&feature=related <----This....is you chasing me?! XD Oh god!!! It would have been better if my tights weren't falling down. XD

I can't belive my Chibi America would do that! XD
XDD Yes that was me~ Can't even remember why I started chasing you but it was fun.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2011, 12:43:26 pm »
ok ill tell her

Offline graphicnovellife

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2011, 09:15:54 pm »
i'm intrested in the long blonde wig!! That would be perfect for hello kitty!

Offline FullmetalApollo

• Chibi
    • Deviantart
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2011, 05:34:57 pm »
XDD Yes that was me~ Can't even remember why I started chasing you but it was fun.

My ChibiAmerica talked to you...she said so at least...XD

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2011, 07:07:35 pm »

oh xD I don't even remember....

Offline FullmetalApollo

• Chibi
    • Deviantart
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2011, 07:52:30 pm »

oh xD I don't even remember....

xD Lol!

Offline scarlingrose

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2011, 09:30:01 pm »
hey i am tites sister are what ever she goes buy on hear she asked if yo would hold the white wig for me
i will be getting some money next week and i want to use that wig to style for princes yue for my avtar cosplay
so let me know how much u want for it and maybe we can se up a meet up time and palces
Scarling rose redding

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2011, 09:53:49 am »
hey i am tites sister are what ever she goes buy on hear she asked if yo would hold the white wig for me
i will be getting some money next week and i want to use that wig to style for princes yue for my avtar cosplay
so let me know how much u want for it and maybe we can se up a meet up time and palces

If you don't mind the wait, I can bring it to Kumoricon for you and we can trade off then.

Offline 66stripedboots

• Chibi
    • da
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2011, 07:25:48 pm »
hi! im interested in the mulan cosplay : D
also could i see the fabric up close?
do you ship and accept paypal?
also would you accept chibi charms?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 07:26:14 pm by 66stripedboots »

Visit my DA! http://butteredtoasttt.deviantart.com/
●▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬●
K-Con Cosplays ☆ {{Panty from Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt<10%> ☆{{Kirigakure from Ao No Exorcist <10%>☆{{Ex-Boyfriend from Just Be Friends <10%>

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2011, 07:43:54 pm »
@chibiorochimaru: so so hey! my mom is giving me the money for the wig (gakupo) so if you will be at the Unbirthday party of Tidus then i can give you the money then and we can trade then :) if you like. if not then at kcon (if you are okay with that) will be fine

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2011, 09:56:27 pm »
hi! im interested in the mulan cosplay : D
also could i see the fabric up close?
do you ship and accept paypal?
also would you accept chibi charms?

Its cheap costume fabric, but i'll upload some closer pictures soon. Yes paypal is very much wanted and charms are ok depending the char.

@chibiorochimaru: so so hey! my mom is giving me the money for the wig (gakupo) so if you will be at the Unbirthday party of Tidus then i can give you the money then and we can trade then :) if you like. if not then at kcon (if you are okay with that) will be fine

Whatever is the easiest for you n.n and if you don't mind waiting till k-con, sense i'm not going to that meetup sorry.

Offline scarlingrose

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2011, 12:00:38 am »
yeah thats fine ill just have to make sure to style it that nite lol but sounds like a plan :)
Scarling rose redding

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2011, 12:12:39 am »
@yeah that's also fine with me :3 kcon it is ^_^

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2011, 12:17:56 am »
We will just have to find a place to meet >< umm....Don't know how much my phone will work at con (it always seems to just die up there) but I can give you my number and we can find a meeting place whenever is convenient for each of you

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2011, 12:24:29 am »
you can just come up to my room any time or you can meet me at any of the photoshoots (kingdom hearts, pokemon, first day black butler shoot, suzumiya haruhi) and i'm sure if you can you can visit me at my panel :) for kh (that is if we make it >.<) and i can always leave you a message on here too :)

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2011, 12:47:21 am »
That always works too n.n

Offline 66stripedboots

• Chibi
    • da
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2011, 02:01:11 am »
thank you for uploading them >u<
and i can make any character here is an example
http://butteredtoasttt.deviantart.com/#/d3jhbba

Visit my DA! http://butteredtoasttt.deviantart.com/
●▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬●
K-Con Cosplays ☆ {{Panty from Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt<10%> ☆{{Kirigakure from Ao No Exorcist <10%>☆{{Ex-Boyfriend from Just Be Friends <10%>

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2011, 02:14:53 am »
oh my xD that is so cute!

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2011, 10:21:50 pm »
Few more pictures added, hopefully they resized right~

Offline FullmetalApollo

• Chibi
    • Deviantart
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2011, 12:13:05 am »
what are the measurements for the OrgXIII coat?

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2011, 11:48:24 am »
It was made for the mesurements of  37 inch bust 35 inch waist and a 40 inch hip, but it was super big on me and I had a friend who was er....bigger try it on and it fit her well too.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2011, 12:08:01 pm »
What are the measurments on the Yuffie Cosplay?

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2011, 12:40:35 pm »
Bust 34
Hip - 39
waist 30
It fits me well and i'm a tad bigger then that, The shirt stretches as well.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2011, 12:46:45 pm »
The bust is perfect, the rest is too big *sniffle* I wonder if I can take it in hmmm or use a belt? I've been wanting to cosplay Yuffie for a long time.

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2011, 12:58:57 pm »
I dont see why it couldn't be taken in, or the pack on the side could easily be altered for a belt.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2011, 01:08:13 pm »
Well I'm interested its just a matter of me being able to get the money and stuff so I'll get back to you on that.

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2011, 01:11:35 pm »
okay, do you want me to put it on hold for ya?

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2011, 01:14:22 pm »
That would be awesome =]

Offline FullmetalApollo

• Chibi
    • Deviantart
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2011, 05:08:08 pm »
It was made for the mesurements of  37 inch bust 35 inch waist and a 40 inch hip, but it was super big on me and I had a friend who was er....bigger try it on and it fit her well too.
Ah...okay...thanks anyway but it doesn't fit ^-^;

Offline scarlingrose

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2011, 10:14:02 pm »
Okay sounds good to me
Scarling rose redding

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2011, 10:28:58 pm »
I wont be able to afford it any time soon (like not untill next year sometime) so I would say take it off hold and sell it to someone who can help you out sooner. Sorry ^^;;

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2011, 10:06:33 am »
awww okay n.n

Offline devyrae

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2011, 06:07:31 am »
I would like the Naruto wig if its still up for grabs. If we could meet up at Kumoricon this year on day 0 or something it would be awesome :3
Kumoricon 13 plans:
Ari -Okage Shadow King
Axel -Kingdom Hearts
Ash -Pokemon
Nick -L4D2

https://www.facebook.com/Need4Things
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Devysisk-Modeling-Page/496336850429477

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2011, 12:36:17 pm »
I would like the Naruto wig if its still up for grabs. If we could meet up at Kumoricon this year on day 0 or something it would be awesome :3

Sure thing n.n

Offline Mew*Haruko

• Chibi
    • My YouTube. Subscribe! <3
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2011, 09:54:47 pm »
Measurements for mulan dress??? O  3 O

Offline devyrae

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2011, 04:36:45 pm »

Sure thing n.n

Why thank you ^^ Want me to just pay you there?
Kumoricon 13 plans:
Ari -Okage Shadow King
Axel -Kingdom Hearts
Ash -Pokemon
Nick -L4D2

Offline Bresslol

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2011, 06:40:36 pm »

Sure thing n.n

Why thank you ^^ Want me to just pay you there?

Please continue this conversation via PM. Thanks!

Like Conventional Improv on Facebook!

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2011, 11:45:47 pm »
Measurements for mulan dress??? O  3 O
ummmm size medium. im about
 Bust 34
Hip - 39
waist 30
and its big on me.

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2011, 01:44:36 pm »
added a few new items~
Also considering selling both my France cosplays. but really want them to go to a good home xo
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 01:45:20 pm by Chibiorochimaru »

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2011, 03:49:27 pm »
im interested in the poland wig if its still available
It all started with the knee.

mascot art belongs to Elaine Huang and Jacqueline Taylor

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2011, 09:36:59 pm »
yep it is n.n sorry for the late reply

Offline Blender

• Chibi
« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2011, 03:54:44 pm »
I am no longer able to make it to Kumoricon and I won't have the money for the cloak. ;_;

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2011, 09:20:50 pm »
aww okay .n.

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: ChibiO's summer cleaning-New Wigs and Cosplays Added-
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2011, 06:28:46 pm »
~
Added A Sora KHII Cosplay and wig, Zell FF7 Cosplay and Wig, Link cosplay and Latvia Hetalia Cosplay and Wig~

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2011, 06:57:57 pm »
Can I see pictures of Jupiter? :O I saw the one on your DA where you're arm wrestling the statue, but that doesn't really give me a good idea of the costume.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 07:00:51 pm by Vampire-Kameko »

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2011, 07:10:19 pm »
o////o i love the mulan dress
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2011, 07:14:51 pm »
Can I see pictures of Jupiter? :O I saw the one on your DA where you're arm wrestling the statue, but that doesn't really give me a good idea of the costume.
I'll take a few pictures of it later tonight for you n.n

o////o i love the mulan dress

Really chel >o>

Offline Tranny

• Catgirl
« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2011, 07:23:33 pm »
Agreed with Chelseahavoc. XD but I'm fluffy so it would never fit

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2011, 07:41:26 pm »
I'll take a few pictures of it later tonight for you n.n

Cool, thanks. :)

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2011, 06:51:14 am »
what you know me with costumes.... and disney.....
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2011, 02:43:26 am »
having a bit of a camera issues sorry i'll try to have some pictures up tomorrow.

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #92 on: September 25, 2011, 10:55:56 pm »
I'm good, thank you though. :)

Offline devyrae

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2011, 09:46:37 pm »
I would like to see pictures of Snow and Zell cosplay and the zell wig when you have time and such please ^^
Kumoricon 13 plans:
Ari -Okage Shadow King
Axel -Kingdom Hearts
Ash -Pokemon
Nick -L4D2

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2011, 09:17:12 pm »
I claim the short pale blond wig!
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Tranny

• Catgirl
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2011, 08:16:44 am »
I Might consider the mulan dress.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2011, 09:13:54 am »
do you still have the Gakupo wig?

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2011, 02:52:05 pm »
do you still have the Gakupo wig?
Yup

I claim the short pale blond wig!

I'll get some new pictures up so you can see it better.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2011, 02:53:39 pm »
want to place it on hold for me :D ^^  I wont be back from olkhoma till november adn ill haev to save up alittle bit of money if thats okay with you before i can get it

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2011, 06:18:57 pm »
I should ask you to hold on norways wigggg ... it could be used for Guy
kcon plans 2013 ' plans ;

Minato Arisato - P3 ( 50% )
Renzou Shima - AnE ( 0% )
Finny in wonderland - Kuroshitsuji ( 0% )

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #101 on: October 01, 2011, 03:24:26 pm »
want to place it on hold for me :D ^^  I wont be back from olkhoma till november adn ill haev to save up alittle bit of money if thats okay with you before i can get it
Yes Sir~

I should ask you to hold on norways wigggg ... it could be used for Guy
Your gonna have to fight NekoVamp for it .n.; she claimed it first

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #102 on: October 01, 2011, 03:29:58 pm »
..OH lmfao. i didn't notice she did xD

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #103 on: October 01, 2011, 03:32:39 pm »
dork xD I might have a wig to style for Guy though I can post a picture of ;o; It was for England...but I bought it cuz it was on sale ...

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #104 on: October 01, 2011, 03:42:14 pm »
<3 u thank you

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #105 on: October 02, 2011, 05:58:52 pm »
dork xD I might have a wig to style for Guy though I can post a picture of ;o; It was for England...but I bought it cuz it was on sale ...
sffds. show mee ! sfdds. Fb or herre. I must seeee

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #106 on: October 02, 2011, 09:38:18 pm »
As long as it's not much shorter than it was in the last pics, it'll be fine.

When can I get it?
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #107 on: October 02, 2011, 10:54:21 pm »
As long as it's not much shorter than it was in the last pics, it'll be fine.

When can I get it?
Pictures added, on the top left side there is a small bunch of hairs thats a much more golden color. I forgot about it sense it was always under a hat. (Its in the last picture uploaded for it on page 1 but kinda hard to see)

NIKI >O WHAT CHU THINK

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #108 on: October 02, 2011, 11:12:30 pm »
can i get soem extra photos of the gakupo wig my mom wants to see more photos of it

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #109 on: October 03, 2011, 12:04:20 am »
Pictures added, on the top left side there is a small bunch of hairs thats a much more golden color. I forgot about it sense it was always under a hat. (Its in the last picture uploaded for it on page 1 but kinda hard to see)

NIKI >O WHAT CHU THINK

ooo. the color is niiice and the style. I would have to do it' up but thats fun ~.
do you think that color blond fits him ? is it lighter then the phot or ? o .o

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #110 on: October 03, 2011, 12:09:20 am »
can i get soem extra photos of the gakupo wig my mom wants to see more photos of it
Sure n.n i'll do it in the morning when i have better lighting

NIKI >O WHAT CHU THINK

ooo. the color is niiice and the style. I would have to do it' up but thats fun ~.
do you think that color blond fits him ? is it lighter then the phot or ? o .o

I like the more golden color rather then super bleach blonde it would look more natural, and this styles up so easy x3 it wouldn't be too hard

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #111 on: October 03, 2011, 12:21:43 am »
fujguj. agreeed. ikug. how muuuch ?

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #112 on: October 03, 2011, 12:27:12 am »
fufufufufufufu 15 and a hug <3?

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #113 on: October 03, 2011, 12:32:39 am »
fufufufufufufu 15 and a hug <3?

KEEP it on hold for me till i get the moneeyyy.
paypal or cash ? o uo ~ also.
sdsa. willing to send it ?

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #114 on: October 03, 2011, 12:35:31 am »
Paypal is easier I think and sending no problem~ n.n
Unless meeting up is easier~
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 12:37:37 am by Chibiorochimaru »

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #115 on: October 03, 2011, 12:51:39 am »
alrighty. i gotta waittt till i put cash in my card = w=;;; ..
xD .. well.. you live a whiles away so it might be cheaper to send . . unless you come down here |D

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #116 on: October 03, 2011, 12:57:48 am »
I'm in Medford ;o;

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #117 on: October 03, 2011, 01:02:19 am »
I'll just have you send it then ; u ;

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #118 on: October 03, 2011, 01:03:10 am »
kay ;-;

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #119 on: October 03, 2011, 01:07:19 am »
i sorry bby ; u ;only way i cannn

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #120 on: October 03, 2011, 01:28:39 am »
someday we'll get to hang >o<
i'll get your address and stuff through FB Later~

Offline thesirensings

• Catgirl
« Reply #121 on: October 03, 2011, 02:39:32 am »
I think I may be interested in the short blonde wig.

Every breath you take and every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #122 on: October 03, 2011, 11:22:28 am »
I guess I'll have to have you send it to me as well~
*pm*
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #123 on: October 03, 2011, 11:48:00 am »
Pale blonde wig Sold Gakupo wig and GoldenBlonde wig on hold x3~

Which one~?

Offline thesirensings

• Catgirl
« Reply #124 on: October 04, 2011, 04:22:46 am »

Which one~?

The one that isn't Zell.

Every breath you take and every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #125 on: October 05, 2011, 10:36:20 pm »

Which one~?

The one that isn't Zell.

The one I used for Snow?

EDIT - Gakupo Wig Pictures up, the wig is slightly lighter then what the picture shows.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 10:38:55 pm by Chibiorochimaru »

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #126 on: October 05, 2011, 11:15:55 pm »
yupp hold it for me sweetie

Offline FullmetalApollo

• Chibi
    • Deviantart
« Reply #127 on: October 07, 2011, 07:32:58 am »
Can I put a hold on Sealand and the orange wig? ^-^

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #128 on: October 07, 2011, 10:50:13 am »
sure thing n.n

Offline FullmetalApollo

• Chibi
    • Deviantart
« Reply #129 on: October 07, 2011, 02:27:24 pm »
What is the size/measurements for the Sealand cosplay?

Offline zoki

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #130 on: October 07, 2011, 09:17:18 pm »
hey I am really interested in the Latvia stuff anyway I can get some pics of it before I buy it?
~2011~
~Zexion KH d1~
~Haruhi OHSHC d2~
~Gaara N d3~
~OC d4~

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #131 on: October 07, 2011, 10:30:55 pm »
@FullMetal, It was made for my size, these are the measurements I used. It could fit someone a bit bigger though. 
*2.) Bust around: 96.52 cm
*3.) Waist around: 93.98 cm
*4.) Hip around: 101.6 cm

@Zoki - Its currently on hold right now.

Offline zoki

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #132 on: October 08, 2011, 04:49:36 pm »
@Zoki - Its currently on hold right now.
ok thanks
~2011~
~Zexion KH d1~
~Haruhi OHSHC d2~
~Gaara N d3~
~OC d4~

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #133 on: October 20, 2011, 09:15:58 pm »
chibi o.o wannah meet up when i get the moneh i dont have a paypal so maybe when you in portland or i can get a friend to send the money to you not sure how paypal worsk o.o but i think we can do it that way

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #134 on: December 24, 2011, 01:11:40 am »
pppppppppppsssst. I want to buy that wig now before I'm brooooke.
tell me all the infooo

Offline Tranny

• Catgirl
« Reply #135 on: December 25, 2011, 06:20:06 pm »
Do You have any better pictures of The Organization coat and maybe the measurements?

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: ChibiO's summer cleaning !New Wigs and Cosplays Added!
« Reply #136 on: January 19, 2012, 11:58:02 am »
Black Star and Crona added to cosplays and wigs, Zell Cosplay added n.n

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #137 on: January 23, 2012, 01:37:46 am »
Okay. I'd like to see pics of the Sora and Black*Star and Crona cosplays. Wigs for those as well. Please and thank you. Just message me them if you could.
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2012, 08:30:32 pm »
I'm interested in Orochimaru and Sealand if it is still on hold.
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Human Creeper (Minecraft)- 100% Casual
Phi (Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward)- 95%
Musa (Winx Club: Season 1 Fairy) - 0%
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #139 on: January 24, 2012, 08:41:55 pm »
Sealand is on hold but Orochimaru is still here n.n

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #140 on: January 24, 2012, 09:05:32 pm »
Will you be going to Mochitsuki this Sunday?

If so can I try it on first?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 09:06:14 pm by Raveen92 »
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #141 on: January 24, 2012, 09:21:30 pm »
No >< I'll be at the bottom of Oregon this weekend (otherwise I wouldn't mind if you tried it on) ummm the tan shirt is super baggy (Im normally a size s-m in shirts) The rope is 5.5 ft long and wierd so it can fit almost anyone, everything else is just strech fabric and should fit any s-l size n.n

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #142 on: January 24, 2012, 09:30:15 pm »
I'm rather petite, so small (except my chest) is my body type, I want to try it on first before I finalize my buy, butter safe than sorry.
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #143 on: January 24, 2012, 09:38:31 pm »
yeah no problem n.n

Offline Sadi

• Cabbit
« Reply #144 on: January 25, 2012, 12:58:41 am »
Would you happen to have the measurements for the Chibitalia-ish cosplay handy?
I'm a little on the tall side and want to make sure it'll fit first.
K-Con Cosplays of 2012:

{HS} God Tier Vriska - 80%
{BBB} Zelman Clock - 85%
{DRRR} Shizuo - 90%

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #145 on: January 25, 2012, 01:24:29 am »
how tall are you? I'm 5'2 and it hits a bit below my knees.
*2.) Bust around: 96.52 cm
*3.) Waist around: 93.98 cm
*4.) Hip around: 101.6 cm
there is the mesurments n.n.

Offline Sadi

• Cabbit
« Reply #146 on: January 25, 2012, 04:08:26 pm »
The measurements sound like they should fit pretty well.
I'm 5'8" though, so I might be a cinch bit too tall.
K-Con Cosplays of 2012:

{HS} God Tier Vriska - 80%
{BBB} Zelman Clock - 85%
{DRRR} Shizuo - 90%

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #147 on: January 25, 2012, 04:40:10 pm »
oh xD -is too short sometimes- It might work, I would offer to let you try it on but I doupt your close to medford >>;;;

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #148 on: March 22, 2012, 12:58:27 pm »
that wig.
i must buy
soon.
before Im broke and my mom kills me ... yes
im gonna buy Guy's cosplay during Sakuracon ( is a evil child sobs )
since you are unsure about the commission of the swordd