Author Topic: Cosplayers needed for Haruhi dance  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Amiable

• Cabbit
Cosplayers needed for Haruhi dance
« on: June 06, 2011, 07:56:16 pm »
Hiya~

A few friends and I are planning on getting a Haruhi cosplay group together to learn the dance and perform it at the next Kumoricon.

We need a Haurhi and a Nagato. We already have Asahina, Koizumi, and Kyon.

You don't need to have a costume, but you do need to be able to afford one. I have an amazing seamstress who will be making ours. She thinks the girl's uniform will cost about $75. If you already have a costume, it has to be good quality. Also, you must have the correct hair; if it's not like it should be, be willing to either cut and dye it or wear a wig.

We're Portland State University students and we live near campus. So you need to live close enough so you can practice with us regularly. We're planning on driving up and then back every day for Kumoricon since it's in Vancouver. You can come with us that way if you'd like, or arrange things for yourself. But we'd like to spend at least some of the con with you so we can have the whole group together for pictures :)

We're going to have a lot of fun, but we need someone who will be serious and dedicated. You have to be willing to put in time and effort to learn the dance, and you have to be confident doing it on stage. We'll all have to work together, so be prepared for that.

If you are already registered, that's a plus, since we know you won't bail out on us.

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
Re: Cosplayers needed for Haruhi dance
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 02:58:00 pm »
You're in luck!  I'm an avid Haruhi Cosplay and my sister is a Yuki Nagato cosplayer.  We recently lost the rest of our group but we've been doing HHY every year at Kcon since 2008.  We'd love to join you if you still need people.  Emily (sister) lives at the Vue across from one of the PSU campus buildings too.

Offline Amiable

• Cabbit
Re: Cosplayers needed for Haruhi dance
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 09:19:33 pm »
That sounds perfect! I'll pm you so we can talk more