Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete - Kumoricon Screening?  (Read 1976 times)

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
So, I know I'm not the only one who loves Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete. I'm pretty sure at least 25% of the attending Kumoricon community have some love for FFVII.

With that in mind, I was wondering if I might suggest a screening of the movie at Kumoricon this year. I know it'd be a huge event, probably would require the main events hall due to the crowd it would draw, but I know it would be a killer movie to experience in the Kumoricon setting, with fellow con-goers and Kumoriconsters.

Anyway, just a suggestion, wondering if it's possible.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Randonarnold

• Sailor Scout
Re: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete - Kumoricon Screening?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 09:42:17 pm »
Oh man, I'm working on watching that right now. But that would be awesome. But I'm not sure if it would be ready in time, due to have to get the rights to show it and crap.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 11:58:19 pm »
Yeah, I don't know anything about rights and whatnot. I would just love to see it if it is in any way possible.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 07:52:43 pm »
I have complet on blue ray if you all need a copy for this if it gose threw. just inform me . <3

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 08:02:22 pm »
That would be sooo cool. i haven't seen the complete version yet!

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 08:04:25 pm »
It looks way better i own advent children on dvd and psp when i watched complet on blue ray i about died it looks so much better along with more things to it they have alittle extras as well that are really cute ^^. i hope those who havent seen it can :D like i said hit me up if you want to borrow it for this

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 09:52:45 pm »
Indeed, Complete is just a fantastic experience. The original cut is awesome, no questions about that, but Complete is just...nyargh (there is no word for the combination of awesome/geeked-out/fan-service/emotional/amazing). Yeah, would love to see this happen, since it seems there are many who haven't seen Complete yet.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!