Author Topic: Roleplaying?  (Read 5680 times)

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
Roleplaying?
« on: May 17, 2011, 10:35:55 am »
So who is interested? We could probably just have a crack rp in this thread. I'm just bored as hell and have the urge to roleplay right now.
Usually rules aply,
follow ToS
Keep it PG13 but more pg
don't be a jerk  to others
NO ONE LINERS!
have somewhat decent grammar
no Marry/Garry-sues please
yeah you get the idea
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
Re: Roleplaying?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 02:32:04 pm »
((Shall I start then??))

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 12:09:37 am »
*A dark and damp midnight, stormclouds drop icy needles of rain against the brown earth and black road as a lone stranger walks towards a small cluster of tents and lanterns. His clothing consists of baggy brown pants, a grey hooded tunic tied at the waist with a black sash, a golden shield hanging off his left arm, a red pack strapped across his back, and a long orange cylinder case slung over his right shoulder.*

"Heidy-Ho! Who runs this camp and is there vacancy?"
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 12:16:22 am by TurboSaiyanJason »
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 12:01:53 pm »
A young woman came out from one one of the tents, her silver hair stood out against the dreary sky. "Oh, hello, I think there's room." she said, "Come inside and get out of this rain! You don't want to get sick."
(Damn this is short)
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 08:44:06 pm »
Just as the two entered the large tent, a shrieking voice was heard. It sounded halfway between something a drowning person would shout, and a fight between two tom cats. As it got closer, they realized it was indeed almost cat-sized, but running upon two legs. Well almost running, the foul weather cloak and the big heavy backpack, at least for someone that small, kept tangling it up and making it fall into the moss and much of the forest floor, hence the drowning noises. It's eyes golden with reflected light from inside the tent and from rage.

" I am going to fix that weather mage who said it was supposed to stay warm and pleasant all week." said the cat. " I am not a cat" he said, as if reading the thoughts of the two persons in sight. "Just because I hate being rained upon, and can see very well in the dark does not make me a cat, or go chase mice, I'll thank you." he said somewhat defiantly. " "Is there any place to dry me and my things out?, and is there some fresh meat to eat?" It wasn't taking long for the others to see why perhaps the mage had lied to this cat not-cat.

note: Sorry if this isn't what you had hoped for, I haven't done any written out role playing stuff, ever. If it isn't ignore it, eh?

Have Fun

Jay

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 07:43:06 am »
The woman's hearts stopped whens she heard the scream. she was easily scared by somethings, a scream that sounded like it was from the devil it's self was one of those things. "Astera!" cried a voice from inside the tent. Another young woman came out, her hair was long and the color of raven feathers and her eyes were onyx. "Are you alright?" she asked. 'I'm fine," Astera said, she then turned to the person (or cat, not cat thing?) running towards her, "Um, yeah, why don't you come in for a bit"

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 04:36:43 pm »
"Name's Bob." said the not cat thing. "I do appreciate your hospitality. I have some nice kippered snacks for everyone. They come from this old fishwife I know down in Gray Haven. Her own secret recipe." He opens a wax sealed jar, and the entire tent now reeks of dead fish. "Isn't that just the most delightful smell ever?" He asks as if intoxicated. "Better than mom made. Here, have a bite." And reaches for some crackers in his backpack.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2011, 12:00:20 am »
"Sounds good. Ain't got a heart of gold. Ain't got a heart of stone. Name's Jason Silverheart and I'm a long way from home," he replies as he pulls his hood back to reveal a smirk across his face. Eyes shrouded behind the gleam of the camp lanterns dashed across the spectacles on his nose. With three thumps from dropping his shield, pack, and case, he looks about the site at the welcoming woman and the new arrival, quickly picking up on the smell that's starting to spread.

"That deserves a drink..." he says as he pulls out a bottle from his pack and goes to take a sip, only to realize it's empty and mutter "arrgh and gargle! Why is the rum always gone?"

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2011, 12:26:33 pm »
" Oh, wait. Here in my bag. It isn't exactly rum, it's been mixed already. It's grog. I have my own secret recipe." Said Bob with a wink and a nod. "Here ladies, I have some clean cups for you to use."
Have Fun

Jay

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2011, 02:47:23 pm »
Silverheart lifted the tankard hanging from his belt and accepted a half-full amount. "Meh, it'll do."

As he brought the metal cup to his lips he could feel the presence of two shadows behind him. Without turning to look, he took a quick sip, then addressed them. "So boys, you caught up."

The shadows stepped into the lantern glow and appear to be a masked ninja dressed in red from head to toe, and a kind-eyed barbarian wearing a big fur tunic, a red headband, and carrying a 6-foot pike with a blade shaped like a lightning bolt.

Silverheart turned a little to introduce one group to another.
"New friends, this is my small crew, Firebrand the Red Dragon Ninja, or 'Red' for short, and Kreg the friendly Barbarian, our big fuzzy cookie-munching teddy bear."

"Boys, this is the camp I ran into."

The ninja bows his head for a moment, bringing the palm of one hand over the fist of the other.
"It's an honor."

The barbarian pulls a chocolate chip cookie almost 1 foot in diameter out of his backpack.
"Hullo! Want a cookie?"

Offline TheArtNinja

• Cabbit
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2011, 03:38:52 pm »
The slide of the tent dented in violently as something large struck it and slide to the ground.

"That was not pleasant, to say the least." Said a silky voice in a smooth sort of elegant Japanese accent. Whoever it was got up from leaning on the tent and walked around to the entrance, pushing aside the flap that served as a door.

"I hope you will forgive this intrusion, but I was...caught in the rain." the man said and stepped inside, surveying the tent and its occupants. Lines of light ran down his gloves and boots that glowed faintly turquoise in the dimness of the tent. His long lavender hair was wet with rain as well as the open white kimono he wore over his glowing bodysuit. He wore a katana at his side, his hand hovering near the hilt, but in a non-threatening way. Pushing his wet hair behind his headset, he sat cross-legged on the floor, leaving a puddle of rainwater where he rested.
The Super Mario Cosplay and Photoshoot Thread! Show your Mushroom Kingdom pride!
http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=15268.0

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2011, 12:53:25 pm »
Silverheart, having watched the samurai-like man roll in, tapped his two crewmates on the shoulder to pick up a lantern in each hand and follow him, while he took his cylinder case on his back and turned to the others. "We're not leaving, we're just getting some exercise away from the tents."

Kreg set a lantern down and stood with his shoulders at a right angle to Red's, then both counted off 20 paces and set a lantern down where they paused, then walked towards each other at a right angle to meet shoulder to shoulder once again. With Red placing the last lantern where they met, they now had an illuminated square of lanterns. Silverheart meanwhile opened his case and pulled out a number of colorful bats of various lengths. "Live steel down!" he ordered, as he dropped his rapier at the same time Red dropped his twin wakizashi, and Kreg his pike. "Don't wander off now, Zeus," Kreg said to his weapon as he picked up a pair of bats about the length of western short swords. Red picked up a pair of short bats himself and turned to Silverheart asking, "What are you going to use, Captain?" Silverheart replied, "You know me, long and board," as he picked up a thin long bat and strapped on his shield.

For a moment he turned back to the group and shouted over the rain, "By the way! These are training weapons! Bamboo sticks wrapped in sheep wool and woven cloth! They're harmless enough for anyone else to join!" All three stood within the square perimeter of lanterns, bringing their training bats to touch one another.

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2011, 03:52:55 pm »
"Um, mistress, this warrior stuff is not my bag. I'm going to go check out something I saw over there, and or take a little nap." said Bob. "I'm just too small to want to go play with swords, even if they are all woolly and eh-hem, safe",he added. THen he asked " If you would please, wake me up, if those louts don't beforehand, before you go to sleep yourselves. I am a bit more nocturnal than most people, and I am usually up most of the night as it is anyway. I can keep watch then."
Have Fun

Jay

Offline TheArtNinja

• Cabbit
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2011, 06:25:28 pm »
The samurai looked at the not-cat-thing quizzically, but said nothing. Addressing the whole of those gathered there, he stood and introduced himself.

"I apologize for my sudden appearance. In my haste to escape...the rain, we'll say, I neglected to introduce myself; I am Gakupo Kamui, otherwise know as the Gackpoid (Though I really do not care for that name). Anyhow, as I am unsure which of you is the owner of this shelter, I must simply express my thanks to whomever it is for allowing me to wait out the storm." he bowed, then sat back down on the ground and resumed dripping all over, leaving a second puddle of rainwater.

OoC: Yeah, I'm randomly using a Vocaloid.  ;D
The Super Mario Cosplay and Photoshoot Thread! Show your Mushroom Kingdom pride!
http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=15268.0

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2011, 02:20:39 pm »
All three fighters stand poised in a triangle with their padded bats raised, touching in the middle.

A thunderclap pierced the silence and darkness of the night and the three all jumped back with Silverheart turning to Red, both rushing in, and after a back and forth dance of swings, dodges, and blocks, Red jumps back and calls "dead!" patting his right shoulder to show where he was struck.

Kreg settles back into a more defensive stance while Silverheart squares up and looks for an opening. Spotting an opportunity to thrust, he takes the chance but only with half the effort, almost as if he's baiting the barbarian to block it. Kreg takes the bait and goes to block with his right sword, but Silverheart pulls back, brings his shield across his body and throws a quick shot up over it to nail Kreg's exposed shoulder. He jumps back to his starting point as Kreg calls "dead!" All three return their training swords to the middle as before. Silverheart gives the command "Try harder! Lay on!" and the trio begins again. After 10 minutes of hard fighting through several matches, Silverheart calls for the group to take a break.

"Whoooo!" exclaimed Silverheart. "Now I'm in the mood for some more of that mermaid meow mix mead, whatever ya call it."
(not that Silverheart knows what Meow Mix is)

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2011, 09:12:13 pm »
Hmmm, Bob thinks to himself. This is getting to noisy and, I'm sure the lamp is about 10 seconds away from being broken. What kind of lady allows sword play in her tent? Who raised these idiots? I know wolverines with more decorum! Yeah, gotta slink away, Silverfart wants moer booze. Not a good idea. If nothing else the way he's taken to it, would indicate that he's probably not going to power puke, but just pass out. I hope.

" Hey um Astera? I'll maybe be back later. I'm just going to go, uh, check on the horses." "What horses she asks, didn't you walk here? asks the lady, somewhat askance at all the goings on, and now some cat thing wanting to prowl about. WEll, he does look to small to ride a horse, let alone steal one. Bob says back, " um, all right, I'm going to see a man about a dog." "A what?" she says. " What dog? There are no dogs about." "Uhhhh, well I was going to next say I'm going to go pinch a loaf, but, I don't think that would convey any better information. So I am just going to go hide under a dry tree, until the Barbarian Brotherhood sobers up, or goes and plays with their swords elsewhere. Nice party you have here. Bye."
Have Fun

Jay