Author Topic: That Awkward Moment When...  (Read 190941 times)

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
Re: That Awkward Moment When...
« Reply #350 on: December 12, 2012, 03:53:30 pm »
That awkward moment when I run into a friend of mine at the mall and they turn to my boyfriend and say "Oh you must be ______!" With the _______ being the name of the guy I was seeing previously..... UGHHHHHH.

Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline agpgirl

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Tumblr
« Reply #351 on: December 26, 2012, 09:50:29 pm »
That awkward moment when I run into a friend of mine at the mall and they turn to my boyfriend and say "Oh you must be ______!" With the _______ being the name of the guy I was seeing previously..... UGHHHHHH.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Omg I'm sorry though :c
KUMORICON 2017
Mikasa Ackerman | Pikachu

Offline Notclose2perfect

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • My teenage blog
« Reply #352 on: January 04, 2013, 02:41:50 pm »
That awkward moment when each of my friend at lunch is making out with their boyfriend and I sit there wondering why am I still here, then walks away only to get yelled at for leaving the group.....
Kumoricon 2013 Cosplay: Sakura Haruno- 80% done, I need the headband and shoes...

Harley Quinn- 100% Done!

Offline RoriLei

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #353 on: January 04, 2013, 07:04:34 pm »
That awkward moment when your friend is looking over your shoulder reading you type.
Kumoricon 2014: Possibilities - Female Rock Lee (Naruto). Female Mako (LoK). Poison Shroom Toadette (Mario). Hawkeye (Marvel). Vaporeon (Pokemon). Izzy (TDI). Maskless Deadpool (Marvel). Jubilee (Marvel). Pacific Rim character.

Offline mesaverde

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #354 on: January 05, 2013, 12:38:38 pm »

I misread that as "that awkward moment when a friend at the mall turns to you and says "oh you must be ____!" With _____ being the name of the guy I was seeing previously..... UGHHH".
Kumoricon 2014 tentative lineup:
Day 1: Yumichika Ayasegawa (Bleach)
Day 2: Flamenco Jolteon (Pokemon)
Day 3: Fujisake Yuusuke/Bossun (Sket Dance)
Day 4: Superbi Squalo (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #355 on: July 23, 2013, 03:25:36 pm »
That awkward moment when you get asked to photoshop someone's hickeys out of a picture before posting it.

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #356 on: August 01, 2013, 08:53:38 am »
That awkward moment where you have all the inspiration in the world and all the energy to work on said inspiration... and you get forced to babysit in a place that breaks the flow of the inspiration and the kid would rip apart whatever you are working on or manage to get into things because you're concentrating on the project.

That awkward moment when the thought pops into your head about how the kid keeps eating paper, maybe if he eats enough he'll poop out paper mache. (I don't let him try though)

That awkward moment when the older kid claims that he has more money than you despite constantly destroying things and setting other kids on fire. No joke.

That awkward moment when you're dead tired and flop down in bed, then can't fall asleep until playing Pokemon gold for about an hour. Especially awkward when you have to wake up early.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #357 on: August 10, 2013, 12:30:41 am »
That awkward moment when I'm coming from the baby's room after putting him to sleep and instinctively step over the baby gate (being so tall and all) and then open the baby gate.

That awkward moment when my sister makes me babysit and then tells you the baby had lice and was treated 30 minutes before I got there. **prays he isn't infested and also prays these little biting sensations all over my body are just a figment of the imagination.**
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline hawk222

• Chibi
    • Hawk222's tumblr
« Reply #358 on: August 10, 2013, 11:16:18 am »
That moment when most of these "awkward" moments really aren't awkward at all...

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #359 on: August 10, 2013, 12:01:46 pm »
The awkward moment when your dress in full lolita and some random stranger lifts up your skit to see why its so fluffy. And the worst part is that stranger is a "teacher" at your school.
Lolita and "lolita cosplay" are not the same thing, and ever will be. Period.

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #360 on: August 16, 2013, 03:43:08 pm »
That awkward moment when a family member plays favorites just because of your gender. Because it is totally alright for men to be abused and they have to take it and like it and ask for more.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #361 on: August 17, 2013, 06:30:49 pm »
That awkward dose of reality when you realize that master splinter is likely at most 6 years older than the teenage mutant ninja turtles. In the first movie they were 15 so the oldest the wise old master would be is 21.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #362 on: August 26, 2013, 07:07:22 pm »
That awkward moment when it's four days 'til Kumoricon and the forums are a ghost town.

WHERE IS EVERYBODYYYYYY?

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #363 on: August 27, 2013, 01:44:50 am »
That awkward moment when it's four days 'til Kumoricon and the forums are a ghost town.

WHERE IS EVERYBODYYYYYY?

working on their cosplays I presume... except for me since I have to babysit Q_Q
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline CaptnPoptart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #364 on: August 29, 2013, 03:48:52 pm »

(This will sound confusing...)

That awkward moment when you're at the fair with your good friend, boyfriend, and your friend's friends and you and your boyfriend are on the ferris wheel and you're trying to cuddle and hold hands with him on it, but 90% of the short ride, he was looking for your friend who was also on the ferris wheel and so you dont get any love on the ride, then after it, you get so mad at him that you go throw darts and win a small elephant, so you go back to your friend and her friends and they say "Aww...did (insert bf's name here) win that for you?" But you were angry at him the whole time.

(This happened to me on Sunday ;-; Me and him never see each other often since we live 1 1/2 hours away.)
Good News and Bad News.
Bad news is I can't go to Kumoricon the whole weekend because of costs and drivers ed.

GOOD NEWS is that if I can raise enough money I can go for Saturday all day as Espurr (Pokemon X/Y)
Hope to see you all then! <3

Offline garfieldelric

• Chibi
    • Garfield's website
« Reply #365 on: August 29, 2013, 09:38:12 pm »
That awkward moment when you're wearing the jersey of your favorite team, and you see someone who roots for your rival. Oh, my......

A proud attendee of Kumoricon and SakuraCon.

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #366 on: September 05, 2013, 06:16:56 am »
That awkward moment when you get cut off mid sentence multiple times.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline hotdgumi

• Cabbit
« Reply #367 on: March 09, 2014, 11:35:24 am »
That awkward moment when you think youre alone in the house so you start running around in your underwear singing vocaloid songs with a miku wig on only to find out your mom has a book club going on.....
Agh!
2014 Kumoricon cosplaying as magnet Megurine Luka, Matryoshka Luka, and random cat anime girl :D

Offline hotdgumi

• Cabbit
« Reply #368 on: March 09, 2014, 11:57:30 am »
That awkward moment when you walk into your room and your dog is humping your pillow.... o.o I sleep on that...... :-\   
2014 Kumoricon cosplaying as magnet Megurine Luka, Matryoshka Luka, and random cat anime girl :D

Offline hotdgumi

• Cabbit
« Reply #369 on: March 20, 2014, 09:27:23 pm »
That awkward moment when you are trying to be sneaky and climb over the baby gate but trip and fall and make alot of noise waking everyone up......so awkward.....

Offline princessmoon

• Catgirl
    • Instagram: 10g10k
« Reply #370 on: March 23, 2014, 06:32:12 pm »
You are standing still waiting and someone walks into you because they were texting while walking. Awkwardness was really on them ;P
And so it begins...