Author Topic: That Awkward Moment When...  (Read 190923 times)

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
Re: That Awkward Moment When...
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2011, 12:12:45 am »
The awkward moment when you're told that the bin you've been throwing your trash into for a couple days is actually supposed to be for recycling, and the trash is somewhere else..
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2011, 10:26:39 am »
My work is just one giant akward event.... my coworkers like to ask me weird questions and often create ridiculous rumors, leading to some interesting chats.

- That akward moment when my coworkers ask me why I don't talk about my husband or wear my wedding ring. (I'm not married)

- When they all decide that the kid my friend came in with is my son, and the ensuing questions about teen pregnancy. (I don't have a kid)

- The hour long debate about why I'm asexual.... (because apparently that's the only reasonable explanation for why I'm single... wtf)

- Being cornered by my coworkers and asked why I'm losing weight if I'm pregnant, and if I'm anorexic. (Both false.)

- The extremely akward moments caused by my coworker who has decided I should have a baby, talks to me about pregnancy stuff, and asks me questions like what I'm looking for in a "baby daddy."

FML.....

« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 10:28:00 am by Dubaby »
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2011, 11:21:13 am »
That awkward moment when you realize that you talk to yourself.... out loud... and use a variety of different voices. Packing and lack of sleep is making me crazy guys.
I miss 2010.

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2011, 01:12:43 pm »
That awkward moment when you cut off all your hair and become mortal. :(
OH NOES!!!
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2011, 10:18:07 pm »
That awkward moment where you spend ten minutes debating whether or not to buy a Snivy Pokemon plushie and then when you finally turn a corner to look at something else, you hear a five year old talking to his mom about all the Pokemon stuff and what he should get so you hide behind the corner and glare at him, making sure he doesn't buy the Snivy.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2011, 09:17:08 pm »
My work is just one giant akward event.... my coworkers like to ask me weird questions and often create ridiculous rumors, leading to some interesting chats.

- That akward moment when my coworkers ask me why I don't talk about my husband or wear my wedding ring. (I'm not married)

- When they all decide that the kid my friend came in with is my son, and the ensuing questions about teen pregnancy. (I don't have a kid)

- The hour long debate about why I'm asexual.... (because apparently that's the only reasonable explanation for why I'm single... wtf)

- Being cornered by my coworkers and asked why I'm losing weight if I'm pregnant, and if I'm anorexic. (Both false.)

- The extremely akward moments caused by my coworker who has decided I should have a baby, talks to me about pregnancy stuff, and asks me questions like what I'm looking for in a "baby daddy."

FML.....
Your coworkers are jerks D:  Some of that stuff sounds pretty harrassment-y
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2011, 10:45:48 pm »
That awkward moment when you feel uncomfortable personally asking your teacher to come over to your house to chill, and you spend lots of time just standing there next to them not really knowing what to say when you really just want to invite them over and can't get it out. ugh

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2011, 10:48:18 pm »
Guys why is my life so awkward

Offline flyinvee11

• Chibi
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2011, 12:25:56 am »
That awkward moment when someone tells you they like you and you're like, "Oh. Um....that's.....cute?"

Offline Venusgate

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2011, 02:52:15 am »
that awkward moment when your dad acts like a fangirl...

reminds me of a certain robot chicken... hmmm...

That awkward moment at a Chinese restaurant and you don't know what the waitress is saying so you just look around the table and nod your head a lot .__.

That awkward moment when you have to ask for chopsticks at an Asian food restaurant...

That awkward moment when someone who you've tried to leave in the past asks you for your new phone number so they can call you...

That awkward moment when someone asks to see what you've been drawing/writing... before you've finished...
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 02:59:04 am by Venusgate »
...NEVER KNOWS BEST

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2011, 10:41:29 am »
That awkward moment when you come downstairs to see your mom playing your xbox and failing at it so all you can do is walk away to keep from exploding.

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2011, 12:24:45 pm »
Hey, your mom is cool for even trying that :) That's awesome!

That awkward moment when you accidentally call the teacher "Mom".
Kumoricon '12: Effie Trinket from "The Hunger Games"

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2011, 03:08:27 pm »
That awkward moment when someone tells you they like you and you're like, "Oh. Um....that's.....cute?"
That's what you get for being a sexy guitar man ;P

That awkward moment when you show up 4 hours late to a 5-hour-long party

That even more awkward moment when you show up 3 hours late for a 2-hour-long meeting

That extremely awkward moment when you show up for a class that happened yesterday

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2011, 05:10:51 pm »
That awkward moment when you're at a graduation party with the boy you went to prom with's family and they're convinced the two of you guys are going to get married and have babies. I didn't have the heart to tell them that I'm gay.
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2011, 07:21:21 pm »
That awkward moment when you realize you're going to be homeless in less than a month.
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Human Creeper (Minecraft)- 100% Casual
Phi (Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward)- 95%
Musa (Winx Club: Season 1 Fairy) - 0%
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2011, 09:22:17 pm »
That awkward moment when someone says something completely worrying and serious, and you want to post but don't really know what to say.

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2011, 10:04:29 pm »
Hey, your mom is cool for even trying that :) That's awesome!
she is just so bad at it!! XD it physically hurts me.

That awkward moment when your brother is texting you and through the powers of deduction, you realize he is inside your house.

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2011, 10:45:08 pm »
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Human Creeper (Minecraft)- 100% Casual
Phi (Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward)- 95%
Musa (Winx Club: Season 1 Fairy) - 0%
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2011, 10:49:16 pm »
The awkward moment when a Facebook link doesn't work?

Offline Venusgate

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2011, 11:23:17 pm »
That awkward moment when you put a heap of hot steamy rice into your mouth, and your face blows up like a balloon until you cough and rice falls out your nose...

I have no experience with this :-X
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 11:23:32 pm by Venusgate »
...NEVER KNOWS BEST

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2011, 12:35:44 am »
That awkward moment when you head butt and someone on accedent reaching for a box of mac and chess in the store and relized it was some kid you bullied in junior high ...

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2011, 10:24:16 am »
That awkward moment when someone says something completely worrying and serious, and you want to post but don't really know what to say.

That awkward moment when someone points out something worrying and serious, and you wish you could help but you don't really know what to say either.
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2011, 10:27:34 am »
The akward moment when someone calls you fat but they are bigger then you

Offline Venusgate

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2011, 04:21:19 pm »
That awkward moment when you show up to the cashier and all you needed to buy was a can of Raid, some fishing hooks, and corn on the cob. *poker face*
...NEVER KNOWS BEST

Offline flyinvee11

• Chibi
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2011, 04:28:47 pm »
That awkward moment when you go to a fast food place, you're about to order, then you see someone coughing/sneezing/wiping their hands on their jeans in the kitchen and you're like, "Uh, nevermind. I'll make something at home, actually..."

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2011, 09:34:21 pm »
That awkward moment when you're in the McDonald's drive through and you see they have Pokemon Happy Meal toys and you start yelling "MOM, THEY HAVE POKEMON TOYS IN THE HAPPY MEALS!! GET ME ONE!!! I NEED THE POKEMON TOYS!!!!!" and you're sure that the people on the other side of the intercom can hear you.

GUESS WHERE I'M GOING FOR LUNCH TOMORROW.

Offline Mew*Haruko

• Chibi
    • My YouTube. Subscribe! <3
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2011, 09:43:57 pm »
That awkward moment when you crack a hilarious joke and everyone laughs, then someone makes a smart-alic comment and is a total buzzkill.

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2011, 07:53:22 am »
That awkward moment when that "Anti-virus software" that you had just download because you thought your computer told you to was actually a virus
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2011, 11:03:06 am »
That awkward moment where you get a Bachelor's degree in Asian Art History and fail an Animation Art History class ><;;

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2011, 03:37:26 pm »
Awjward moment is when you go to ask your mom something and relize its your uncel and not your mom standing there

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2011, 11:20:27 am »
That awkward moment when you text your friend to see if they want to hang out, then pass out 10 minutes later and wake up to a missed call and 3 unread text messages wondering whether you're still coming over :P

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2011, 08:11:56 pm »
That awkward moment when people that should definitely hate you, don't hate you even in the slightest, and people that shouldn't hate you at all, do.
It is going to be...

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2011, 08:51:09 pm »
Awjward moment when you are really mad at someone and want to yell at them and ask them why but theres to many people there to day it

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2011, 09:18:37 am »
That awkward moment when someone you hated or don't don't even remember from elementary school say hi to you at the bus, and they most likely remember you because of your hair

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2011, 09:24:36 am »
the akward moment when someone is ripping off someone else's original character

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2011, 01:00:45 pm »
That awkward moment when that "Anti-virus software" that you had just download because you thought your computer told you to was actually a virus
Any time your computer tells you to download a specific anti-virus software program, it's a virus.  No legitimate virus program will self-install, and any time you see ads for a virus program, it's probably not worth what it costs.

I currently run scans every couple days with MALWAREBYTE'S and AD-AWARE; if you install both of those, they both have functional free versions and neither one's a processor or RAM leech.  Also, I've found that between the two of them they can find pretty much every virus you can catch and both have dynamic databases.

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2011, 01:05:35 pm »
The biggest virus going around right now gets downloaded from a pop-up that says "Windows Security" and is very nasty and convincing. I've gotten the pop up a couple of times myself, which is funny because I use a Mac. Anyways, so long as you don't click it at all, you should be alright.

When you do get it, it might not let you close your browser so be sure to Cntrl+Alt+Delete to go a user screen, click "Task Manager", and force quit your internet browser. If you're using a Mac, click the Apple icon in the upper left corner, click "Force Quit", and click the browser.

If anyone has any better suggestions, probably a good idea to start a new thread ^^;

That awkward moment where you're trying to be helpful and get off-topic.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2011, 02:10:36 pm »
awake moment when they talk about the same virus that made your old computer die ... =.=

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #88 on: June 19, 2011, 05:35:38 pm »
That awkward moment when I see my friend I've known for ever 10 years in burlesque for the first time....

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2011, 06:50:55 pm »
that awkward moment when you're in the middle of asking your mom if she checked the mail when you realize its sunday.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2011, 08:06:36 pm »
Any time your computer tells you to download a specific anti-virus software program, it's a virus.  No legitimate virus program will self-install, and any time you see ads for a virus program, it's probably not worth what it costs.

I currently run scans every couple days with MALWAREBYTE'S and AD-AWARE; if you install both of those, they both have functional free versions and neither one's a processor or RAM leech.  Also, I've found that between the two of them they can find pretty much every virus you can catch and both have dynamic databases.
Tanis had a guide on how to get rid of viruses, too. Also, Avast! is free and pretty awesome.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2011, 09:11:23 pm »
That awkward moment when you're trying to explain something to a friend and they just aren't getting it.

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2011, 11:36:38 pm »
That awkward moment when I see my friend I've known for ever 10 years in burlesque for the first time....

The awesome moment when your friend of ten years comes to watch you do burlseque for the first time :)
I bet they appreciated it a lot, Dubaby.

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #93 on: June 20, 2011, 02:23:34 am »

The awesome moment when your friend of ten years comes to watch you do burlseque for the first time :)
I bet they appreciated it a lot, Dubaby.

She started doing pin-up/burlesque modeling recently, so I didn't go to a show or anything, but she showed me all of her favorite pictures from her recent shoots. I'm happy she's doing something she likes, I just wasn't prepared for the few near nude shots mixed in. They looked awesome though! lol.

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #94 on: June 20, 2011, 01:03:47 pm »
Burlesque is something special. I saw a burlesque show once and loved it. It was so cheeky and fun.

The awkward moment where you're at work, and you have to tell a customer that their zipper is down.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #95 on: June 20, 2011, 01:07:09 pm »
the awkward moment when your talking to your dad and he jokingly says your abducted

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #96 on: June 20, 2011, 02:16:08 pm »
That awkward moment when your mouth is bleeding and your mom makes fun of you for making out with people :/
It is going to be...

Offline flyinvee11

• Chibi
« Reply #97 on: June 20, 2011, 02:31:42 pm »
That awkward moment when someone posts, and you write up a HILARIOUS reply, but then you read it again and think "that's really not funny," so you erase it and type something else, but it isn't funny either, and eventually you just close the window instead of showing everyone how un-funny you are.

Offline Venusgate

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2011, 10:55:50 pm »
That awkward moment when someone posts, and you write up a HILARIOUS reply, but then you read it again and think "that's really not funny," so you erase it and type something else, but it isn't funny either, and eventually you just close the window instead of showing everyone how un-funny you are.

^this happens to me, but more often i think, "wow, I'm an a-hole," and chose to skip the thread :)
...NEVER KNOWS BEST

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2011, 11:55:02 pm »
That awkward moment when the cat you had for 3 years, thought was a girl, and named it Tifa turns out to actually be a neutered male cat and the vet had to dig around for a while to confirm it.