Author Topic: Game of thrones anyone?  (Read 3026 times)

Offline hotdgumi

• Cabbit
Game of thrones anyone?
« on: February 28, 2014, 11:42:53 pm »
Just curious if anyone else watches game of thrones??? If you do who is your favorite character? Mine is daenerys targaryan! :D
2014 Kumoricon cosplaying as magnet Megurine Luka, Matryoshka Luka, and random cat anime girl :D

Offline DufenDorgen

• Cabbit
Re: Game of thrones anyone?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 12:01:47 pm »
I had a boring job that provided mp3's of audio books to try and easy the suffrage of work. I blew through the series in about two weeks and It's pretty damn good. I like "The Dog", Sandor Clegan is a dynamic character. I think he has a powerful set of morals and is self loathing because he feels like he's betrayed them. You see time and time again throughout the series, evidence of a complicated, misunderstood man that owes no one an explanetion. I like best the way J Martin reveales this character slowly and subtly and his undignified quiet death is a powerful symbol of the injustice of his story. Good man becomes a beast, beast dies completely alone. It's a perfect example of the infectious nature of evil men. His brother being the evil that jaded Sandor and put him on the path of a silent fire that burned his soul away. Even though he's "dead inside", Martin shows that the honorable man he was, endures inside him.
I sell snake oil and snake oil accessories. ;)

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Re: Game of thrones anyone?
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 12:12:02 pm »
if watching the show ^ is a spoiler so be careful, so for reference I will keep to the shows time line as I don't want to spoil for anyone who hasn't read the books (tho I highly recommend them)

but yeah watch the show, really looking forward to the next season, tho I will say this, its scary how fast they are catching up to the books!

Character wise Tyrion of course, Arya double of course, the Man was awesome too.  so many characters.
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids